Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21

Post by Warpmind on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:41 am

"Very well some things should not be discussed in a public setting, I guess that I am going to have to trust that while your ideas are often insane my friend, they have a tendency to work."
Richard said and smiled a little.
Colin nodded, "And my plans would seem far more insane to someone not in possession of all the information used to formulate said ideas..."

"Very well let us agree to disagree on that point, but I am not going to force your hand in such a matter when we are cooperating on something."
He nodded, "We have an understanding."

"Off course I will testify on the boy's behalf."
Richard said then he found a wheelchair that stood in a corner and folded it out.
"Ok let us get him to the scan, if you help me lift him Colin, and be careful with this foot."
The doctor said then he looked at Freddy.
"What about you...do you want to rest a little?"
He asked and Freddy shook her head.
"No, I would want to go with Kyle but to many people in the examination room would just clutter it I see well enough now to get around, and I know this hospital by heart, I will go to the cafeteria but be careful with Kyle Richard remember he is not just a Fallen mage, he is a kid..."
She told Richard sternly and the Akashic nodded.
"I will do nothing he have not consented to Freddy."
He agreed. Freddy took your hand for a moment.
"I will see you later then love..."
She muttered clearly not happy that Kyle would go through with this testing and still scared herself but hiding it.
"I am going to go and hunt down the most unhealthy, sugar filled meal in the cafeteria."
He nodded and gently picked Kyle up, making sure to support the punctured foot a little higher, keeping weight off it as he eased the boy into the wheelchair, "Get the foot supports up?"
He nodded, squeezing Freddy's hand lightly, "Good idea, luv... while you're at it, would you pick up a snack for Kyle, as well? And overpriced sandwich or granola bar or something of that sort? Hm, best something that's packaged, at least, since I don't know how soon he'll be awake and ready to eat again."

((OOC: Oh, dear, Narim's having trouble keeping his colocation under control, it seems - butting in on Colin and Richard's conversation about Anna's scale, and now there's an Akashic with Nicole? Wink ))

Last edited by Warpmind on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gack, caught too much text in the quote block. :/)
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:05 am

Anja's Post:
You got out of the car and then saw the young woman in the hoodie hurry into a back ally, she was some distance from you but you might be able to walk up to you, right now she was looking back towards the diner probably keeping her attention on Jeffrey's team and she was not paying attention to you.

A quick stretch, then started towards the target. Worth a shot attempting to close as much distance between them without them being aware. Nicole wasn't that hopeful; she was crap at this kind of thing and knew it. If she enters the alleyway and it's clear of others, she'll pull out her pistol. Keeping an eye on her surroundings, just in case this was their trap, not the targets...

[The forum's limit is 40 pages / 999 posts per thread. So no threat on that front]
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:14 am

Colin nodded, "And my plans would seem far more insane to someone not in possession of all the information used to formulate said ideas..."

"You are probably right about that Colin."

He nodded, "We have an understanding."

Richard just nodded at that.

He nodded and gently picked Kyle up, making sure to support the punctured foot a little higher, keeping weight off it as he eased the boy into the wheelchair, "Get the foot supports up?"

Kyle did not weigh much as he was pretty grunt, and now he was rather limp already mostly asleep. Richard nodded and got the door support of the wheelchair up to support the boy's foot.
"Good idea."

He nodded, squeezing Freddy's hand lightly, "Good idea, luv... while you're at it, would you pick up a snack for Kyle, as well? And overpriced sandwich or granola bar or something of that sort? Hm, best something that's packaged, at least, since I don't know how soon he'll be awake and ready to eat again."

"I will get Kyle something to eat, a snack and perhaps a bag of candy or something, anything to make him feel a little better."
Freddy agreed and ran her thumb over your hand gently.
"Take care of hi Colin...well you need to get Kyle to his scan so I will leave you to it but I still do not like this."
The Virtual Adept grumbled before she finally let go of your hand and begun to walk towards the cafeteria with a final look back at Kyle.

Nicole:

A quick stretch, then started towards the target. Worth a shot attempting to close as much distance between them without them being aware. Nicole wasn't that hopeful; she was crap at this kind of thing and knew it. If she enters the alleyway and it's clear of others, she'll pull out her pistol. Keeping an eye on her surroundings, just in case this was their trap, not the targets...

The woman in the hoodie suddenly turned towards you, she was plain with blueish gray and a sharp face with full lips and a thin nose, as she saw you one of her hands went to the small of her back, there was a chance she had a holster with a gun there. From the alleyway she was headed into you heard two set of footsteps running towards you and the young woman.

(OOC: The thread have gone to 31 pages at times but not more. I did not even know there was a page limit. Also Warp, well it is better than Colin, Colin everywhere that I had going on for a while. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:19 pm

(OOC: It seams we have gotten to page 31 and it is time for a new IC thread. I am sorry if this log is a little hasty as I have not been feeling well today and I want the new thread up and running. Do let me kow if there is something important I have missed though.

A Nephandus named Jace had sent a spirit that looked very much like your typical RPG slime monster to kidnap Hannah Larson though the weakening of Steelhaven's wards, the spirit got a hold of Hannah but though joined efforts of the Chantry mages it was defeated. Uragi's children started repairing the wards though Adley and Jeffry still think the wards should be recast. Serge is having a little problem with accepting that he was useful during the fight with his drawings.

Karl and Mr Lenoe are pretty terrified and several player characters they to talk Jeffry into not staking them again, but the Security Chief stood firm that the vampires where to dangerous not to restrain so Adley and Kristina was forced to do the deed.

Serge have been drawing pictures of several important members of Larson's labyrinth including three of her Prelati and the woman herself, he have gotten the descriptions from Martha Cunningham and others who have seen these Nephandi, it started with him being left in charge of cheering Cunningham up a bit when everyone where gathered in the cafeteria after the fight but he got descriptions fro others later. Most of the gathered magi have now left the cafeteria as the Chantry are fairly safe again. Serge have also been talking with Henrietta Day, Hanna Larson, Bianca and tried to comfort Cadence.

Colin have found the butter he wanted from Ulv Bergen's fridge and have brought it and a copy of Dune with him. He have off course been talking with everyone from Nephandi prisoners to the vampires and he have also gotten to give Chief Morgan his rapport, then he went to the hospital with Freddy, Kyle and Richard. Freddy had told him that she had been put on the serum when she was a captive of the Technocracy something that scans have confirmed and her life in in danger. Richard thinks he might save her but he needs a test subject, a rather nervous Kyle have agreed to do it.

Adley had a nice chat with Narim, and he got to give his rapport to Chief Morgan as well, he have also been assisting with several tasks around the Chantry. He and Serge had a little scrying issue but for the most part he seams to like the young Cultist. During the fight a Nephandi woman was seen outside on the street, well someone Serge thinks is a Nephandi woman and she did something to the Chantry's guardian spirit and then escaped. Narim have gone after this woman with Nicole as back up, Adley, Jeffry and several others have gone to help them out again. Narim have also discovered a spirit that have been infecting the local cell towers and are trying to deal with them as well as getting food for the vampire guests.

Narim and Nicole have had a little political debate.Nicole have also met another Etherite called Devon Miles and gotten her teacher to send her stuff from storage to her. Anna's furture self arrived with some of the sand her Avatar gives off as well as a cleansed scale from her own soul. The sand seam to bring about plesant memories, Kyle have promised to let Colin test it on him. Serge have made friends with Kyle and the two of them plan to go to the library the next day.

Tane have been taking care of Cadence, have discussed her situation with Hildegard and studied up on mage law all night.

Everyone get 2 exp for this thread. Good gaming everyone.

Here is a link to the new IC thread: http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com/t128-primium-books-and-risky-endeavors-ic-thread-22#17148 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:17 pm

Well... Tane said after looking at the clock I belive it's time for me to get going, so i'll take you to the containtment cells. I hate it, but we can't really stretch our forces further and you need to be accompanyed. SO... leave me these books and i'll take you to the cells, alright?
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:59 am

(OOC: I have replied in the new thread.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top