Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Tane Karyak on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:38 pm

The four of them went to the nearest bus stop, some miles away. It had been a great advance, that was for sure, and having werewolves as a whole fight alonside them would make it a lot easier. Many people would sleep better knowing they were not alone anymore.
Now Tane itched to call this shaman in the way back home, and see how much he could tell him about his quest.
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:42 pm

'Fuck...' Nicole muttered aloud. 'Think there's something in the vents, people.'
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Tane:

The four of them went to the nearest bus stop, some miles away. It had been a great advance, that was for sure, and having werewolves as a whole fight alonside them would make it a lot easier. Many people would sleep better knowing they were not alone anymore.

"You use communal tranportation Mr Karyak...good, it is good you think of the enviroment."
The female werewolf said approvingly. There was some small thank on the way back to the bus, Coawa did not small talk much though but you and the Lupines did, then they said their goodbyes and left you at the bus stop to return to their Pack.

You sit on the bus and try to call the shaman, after several rings you hear the voice of a very old woman, speaking with an slightly French accent reply to you.
"Yes...how may old Kadiatou help you."
The woman spoke in a way that made it clear she was used to being respected and being listened to but her voice was still warm and kind.

Nicole:

Fuck...' Nicole muttered aloud. 'Think there's something in the vents, people.'

"Do you know what it might be Miss Bouchard?"
Jeffry said now finished with his spell and he glanced up at the vent.
"Were exactly is it, can you pinpoint it?"
The old Hermetic asked. Then he glanced at the screaming Hermetics and swore in Greek.
"What happened mea filius?"
He asked Adley as Thorn and Violet where rushing towards the downed mages to try to help.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Anja's Post:
"Do you know what it might be Miss Bouchard?"
Jeffrey said now finished with his spell and he glanced up at the vent.
"Were exactly is it, can you pinpoint it?"
The old Hermetic asked. Then he glanced at the screaming Hermetics and swore in Greek.
"What happened mea filius?"
He asked Adley as Thorn and Violet where rushing towards the downed mages to try to help.

A wrinkled frown, then - if she is able to - points silently to where she believes the sound is coming from. Looking to the air-vents themselves, seeing just "how big" this new critter may be. Then signals the chief with her hand she thinks there's one, perhaps two hostiles.
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:37 pm

"I am sure they will understand that you might need a moment right now after learning that your Mentor have been hurt."
Narim said softly.
"Are you sure you do not want a glass of water Mr Yager?"

"No thanks. I'm OK. I need to save up room for more pizza after all!" Serge said with a smile.

"I have met her and...well it is not my place to say really so I will only say that she might be less mean than she appear to be."
The Virtual Adept said.

"Oh that's good to hear. I really wanna meet her. I heard she was trained by the Prima of the Cult of Ecstasy." Serge said, trying to visualize what the Prima looked like. He couldn't pinpoint an exact look for her. After all, what would the Big boss of Cult of Ecstasy even look like? He had heard many stories about the Prima and each one had a different description of her appearance.

"Imagine what kind of magick she could do..." he said staring into space, imagining the Hindu breathing fire from her mouth and disintegrating a building. It wasn't the most Cult of Ecstasy spell but it certainly was cool-looking.

"We are all everywhere at once Mr Yager, space is an illusion it is just one point, infinitly large and infinitly small, I have just realized this and can be in more parts of the illusion than one, think of it like an NPC in a MMORPG who show up on all the players who are in that town's screen at once, he is just a bit of code showing up on several machines, it is the same thing."
Narim said and smiled.

Serge smiled a little at the description. He himself had studied the illusion of space in an effort to connect better with other people and connect his imagination to the real world.

"I remember being taught that. Space and separation are just illusions that need to be transcended and a barrier that need to be broken. Everything and everyone is connected in a complex web that can only be seen by those who want to see it." Serge said giving what little information he knew, although he knew it would seem childish to a Master. Especially to one of an entirely different tradition.

"I'm still not the greatest at seeing through that illusion yet. Although I really like that MMORPG example. Technomagick seems like a lot of fun." he added with a smile.

Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:48 pm

Nicole:

A wrinkled frown, then - if she is able to - points silently to where she believes the sound is coming from. Looking to the air-vents themselves, seeing just "how big" this new critter may be. Then signals the chief with her hand she thinks there's one, perhaps two hostiles.

A human being could fit in there but whatever where there where moving pretty quickly. Jeffry nodded and made a quick hand gesture and you heard that thing up there hiss as it hit something but then Jeffry himself looked dismayed...and then spiders rained down from the vents, thosands and thosands of spiders.
"Is that the fucking killer bugs!"
Brian exclaimed and Jeffry shook his head.
"I do not know but what if we treat them like they are."
He said. Several of the spiders, large brown, hairy things handed on you and tried their best to be irritating, one of them landed in your hair and bit you, it felt like being stund by a wasp but you did not feel like you where about to die, it was more an anoyance than anything else, another of the little bastards where going for your ear but Jeffry quickly swatted that one away then he went back to trying to get the spiders of himself while muttering something in Greek that needed no translation.

Serge:

"No thanks. I'm OK. I need to save up room for more pizza after all!" Serge said with a smile.

Narim nodded at that.
"As you wish."

"Oh that's good to hear. I really wanna meet her. I heard she was trained by the Prima of the Cult of Ecstasy." Serge said, trying to visualize what the Prima looked like. He couldn't pinpoint an exact look for her. After all, what would the Big boss of Cult of Ecstasy even look like? He had heard many stories about the Prima and each one had a different description of her appearance.

"Imagine what kind of magick she could do..." he said staring into space, imagining the Hindu breathing fire from her mouth and disintegrating a building. It wasn't the most Cult of Ecstasy spell but it certainly was cool-looking.

"Yes that she is, you are of a most fine magickal liniage."
Narim said and nodded.
"I do not know the extent of Mrs Babu's powers but she is a Master of several Spheres so she is quite a powerful woman."

Serge smiled a little at the description. He himself had studied the illusion of space in an effort to connect better with other people and connect his imagination to the real world.

"I remember being taught that. Space and separation are just illusions that need to be transcended and a barrier that need to be broken. Everything and everyone is connected in a complex web that can only be seen by those who want to see it." Serge said giving what little information he knew, although he knew it would seem childish to a Master. Especially to one of an entirely different tradition.

"In a way but now you are more talking about a conectedness of spirit, I am saying there is no space, the only reason we think there are space is so our limited minds will be able to make sense of things, you and I are in the same space, we and some man in oh Oslo for example or Cape Town we are all in the same space for there is only one space, one tiny point and everything exist in that one point, everything else is illusion."
The Adept explained.

"I'm still not the greatest at seeing through that illusion yet. Although I really like that MMORPG example. Technomagick seems like a lot of fun." he added with a smile.

"Well I certinly enjoy technomagick."
Narim said with a slight smile.
"But like all tools where are benefits and draw backs, you will one day be able to abandon your tools for example and only use them for comfort and habit, while I am far more bound to mine, but yes I do enjoy the type of magick that I practice."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:50 pm

"Having unlimited potential is cool, I love magickal powers so that is great but that your Avatar want to eat mine is a little unnerving."
Brandon said and smiled nervously.
"I mean I live on a ship that eats pepole with some vampires that want to eat pepole and a bloody werspider that want to eat me but they all want my body for a lack of a better term and ok...that is fine but my Avatar...that is much more scary."
The boy declared and frowned.
Colin nodded, "It is unnerving... but she's more the scavenger than the predator. She does not tear pieces of Avatars from Mages, but she will adopt pieces torn from them during... well... I received the Chicago Labyrinth Keeper's love for another, and her spirit sight, when she was... brought to an end. A small piece of her, perhaps the best of her, remains alive, in a way."

"But why would time play any part in something that will just remove time from the equation at all. I want to reach non existence on my own as a spiritual goal and that will take time, but that do not mean there is a right time for it."
Brandon protested.
He nodded, "Perhaps you forget that everything is interconnected. You have friends, foes, family, people who are affected by the consequences of your actions... If you reach nonexistence, your erasure from Reality will leave a number of frayed ends throughout space and time - and Nature abhors a vacuum. An earlier Handler of this ship reached nonexistence, but their disappearance still left loose threads hanging, a Handler-shaped hole in history, if you will. Perhaps you could end up being the person to discover how to unmake someone without leaving echoes and ripples in the fabric of Reality."

"Well sadism is not uncommon among the Nephandi and it is one of the things we try to encourage in th world do lead it to decay, not that that is a very nice thing to do...oh and I am also talking about the harming pepole sadism here not the good spanky butt kind."
The young Nephandus said and blushed.
"For that is just fine...ehm I...ehm will stop talking now..."
He muttered and proceded to do just that.
He nodded, "I, too, was speaking of the type that does not care for consent. We can drop the subject now."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Colin nodded, "It is unnerving... but she's more the scavenger than the predator. She does not tear pieces of Avatars from Mages, but she will adopt pieces torn from them during... well... I received the Chicago Labyrinth Keeper's love for another, and her spirit sight, when she was... brought to an end. A small piece of her, perhaps the best of her, remains alive, in a way."

"I see well it is good that she will not be attacking me at least."
Brandon said and frowned then he looked alarmed.
"Someone was ehm...Gilgulled...when you attacked the Chicaggo Labyrinth? Could that happen...here as well? I mean my Mentor is one of the Labyrinth leaders and now I am really concerned for her safety."
He said and gave you and alarmed look.

He nodded, "Perhaps you forget that everything is interconnected. You have friends, foes, family, people who are affected by the consequences of your actions... If you reach nonexistence, your erasure from Reality will leave a number of frayed ends throughout space and time - and Nature abhors a vacuum. An earlier Handler of this ship reached nonexistence, but their disappearance still left loose threads hanging, a Handler-shaped hole in history, if you will. Perhaps you could end up being the person to discover how to unmake someone without leaving echoes and ripples in the fabric of Reality."

The young Nephandus considered for a moment then he smiled.
"You know that is actually a good point and a good idea, that might be a worthy project though I am nowhere near being able to even try to wrap my head around that one yet...but perhaps one day in the future I will, if there is a future that is and Lady Larson do not manage to complete her ritual."

He nodded, "I, too, was speaking of the type that does not care for consent. We can drop the subject now."

"Yeah...I think that is probably...for the best...ehm...well look at that I have a book...bookity book book."
Brandon said and he blushed again. Dalisse gave a slight smile then she turned serious again.
"The werspider working with us have joined the fight in the kitchen where one of your teams are Colin and the other team faces the trap maker and her forces near the portal to the Mall entrance."
She warned telepatically.
"You should tell your friends to be careful."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:20 pm

(don't forget me XP!!!)
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:51 pm

"I see well it is good that she will not be attacking me at least."
Brandon said and frowned then he looked alarmed.
"Someone was ehm...Gilgulled...when you attacked the Chicaggo Labyrinth? Could that happen...here as well? I mean my Mentor is one of the Labyrinth leaders and now I am really concerned for her safety."
He said and gave you and alarmed look.
Colin nodded slowly, "It is possible... but I don't know if there are enough Spirit Masters to do so in the heat of battle. More likely, there will be attempts to capture the leaders alive..."

The young Nephandus considered for a moment then he smiled.
"You know that is actually a good point and a good idea, that might be a worthy project though I am nowhere near being able to even try to wrap my head around that one yet...but perhaps one day in the future I will, if there is a future that is and Lady Larson do not manage to complete her ritual."
He nodded, "Perhaps you will, indeed..."

"Yeah...I think that is probably...for the best...ehm...well look at that I have a book...bookity book book."
Brandon said and he blushed again. Dalisse gave a slight smile then she turned serious again.
"The werspider working with us have joined the fight in the kitchen where one of your teams are Colin and the other team faces the trap maker and her forces near the portal to the Mall entrance."
She warned telepatically.
"You should tell your friends to be careful."
He grinned as Brandon disappeared back into the book, then frowned and fished out his phone, sending off a quick message to Morgan, Adley and Darrian, 'Werespider attacking you!'
He followed up with a message to Narim, 'Team at mall entrance coming up against Hagalaz Barabbi trapmaker and her forces. Please warn team.'
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:20 am

"Yes that she is, you are of a most fine magickal liniage."
Narim said and nodded.
"I do not know the extent of Mrs Babu's powers but she is a Master of several Spheres so she is quite a powerful woman."

"My magickal lineage? Oh right! Yeah I guess we are sorta related..." Serge said with a interested look on his face.

After a bit of thinking Serge came to a realization, "Whoa wait does that mean I'm magickally related to and in the same lineage as the Cult of Ectasy's Prima?"

"In a way but now you are more talking about a conectedness of spirit, I am saying there is no space, the only reason we think there are space is so our limited minds will be able to make sense of things, you and I are in the same space, we and some man in oh Oslo for example or Cape Town we are all in the same space for there is only one space, one tiny point and everything exist in that one point, everything else is illusion."
The Adept explained.

Serge thought tilted his head as he thought about that for a second. It wasn't too hard for him to imagine that, but to understand it was a whole different game.

"I can see that....sorta" Serge said with a tone of obvious uncertainly. It seemed he wasn't too keen on admitting when he didn't fully understand something.

"Is it like how we can imagine vast worlds within our head? We can create vast cities, countries, forests, and other large locations and traverse them in our dreams and such. It may seem like we're traveling far distances when in reality all of it is occurring within our heads? The space is just an illusion created by our minds."

"Well I certinly enjoy technomagick."
Narim said with a slight smile.
"But like all tools where are benefits and draw backs, you will one day be able to abandon your tools for example and only use them for comfort and habit, while I am far more bound to mine, but yes I do enjoy the type of magick that I practice."

"I can't imagine being able to work magick without my handy sketchbook." Serge said as he flipped through the pages of his sketchbook seeing the detailed pictures he had drawn over his hectic day.

"These pictures are a part of me. Literally. It's a piece of my mind brought into the world."

Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:06 am

Theodora nodded at that though she looked rather disturbed. "Ehm...well that makes allot of sense Sodalis but seriously if that woman is full of bugs that is damn disturbing!" The Tytalus said and frowned

“Yes it is, need to stop her.”
"No, this potion glows when one of those it is linked to are nearby...I do have another bottle of the stuff Miss Bouchard took out out the welcome comitiee with though...but that might be a bad idea if we are trying to keep the ship from getting damaged."

He frowned at that. “If we have to…”

And indeed the lady in the suit where casting something, the next moment Theodora hit the floor screaming and Darrian and Mr Better soon joined her, you felt something touch your life patters, it was hard to describe as if a hand grabbed your very life but the spell did not take hold and faded from you quickly.
He flinched backwards as he felt some sort of invisible reach brush at his life and then everyone was writhing in apparent agony on the floor, to his horror.

Fuck...' Nicole muttered aloud. 'Think there's something in the vents, people.'
"Do you know what it might be Miss Bouchard?" Jeffry said now finished with his spell and he glanced up at the vent."Were exactly is it, can you pinpoint it?"
"Is that the fucking killer bugs!" Brian exclaimed and Jeffry shook his head. "I do not know but what if we treat them like they are."
"What happened mea filius?" He asked Adley as Thorn and Violet where rushing towards the downed mages to try to help.
He grinned as Brandon disappeared back into the book, then frowned and fished out his phone, sending off a quick message to Morgan, Adley and Darrian, 'Werespider attacking you!'

“My guess is it’s the Qlioppothic version of the one that destroys life patterns and causes unbelievable pain,” he said, raising his hands to try to stop her from continuing her assault on his sodales, if possible. He also tried to keep the healers safe as they checked them out. And then spiders, possibly deadly ones, because they did not have enough problems. His phone beeped at him again, just to top it off.

// ooc 1: the sinus headache keeps coming and going with the weather – should be raining until Sat, so I expect I’ll feel headachy till around then. It’s mostly just annoying.
ooc2: However you choose how to decide how to deal your damage is ok by me, you are the ST and I’m sure you’re more than fair about it. I defo don’t expect my characters to get out of everything unscathed or anything like that.
ooc3: I didn’t think they’d have much time to stop that spell and I’d already made my action – is she still casting it or are the others suffering from the effect after it was cast? And is the spell that was cast to allow them to cast into the hallway still active, given Better is being attacked? (so I can see if he can intercede)? I remember that he talked about Rip the Man Body with someone a while ago, possibly Adjan? – I forget if they used that direct name of it though. But that’s what he’s talking about.
ooc5: I find it funny, oocly, how irrits Adley and Nicole are to one another for having talked maybe a handful of times xD

Last edited by s7trif3 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix quote blocks)
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:00 am

Adley and Nicole:

“Yes it is, need to stop her.”

"Well how are we going to do that? Working with Francis and send her a nice fireball as a gift?"
The Tystalus suggjested.
"I have been told that makes Massassa rather crispy critters."
Francis glanced at his Cabalmate and replied.
"That will make anyone a crispy critter Theo."

He frowned at that. “If we have to…”

"It is a good back up, but if anyone can open a portal for me, I might be able to take care of her without having to resort to harming the ship Master Haagen."
Jeffry said and Francis spoke up.
"I can do that Master Morgan."
Jeffry nodded.
"Can you make the portal one sided Mr Better so we do not have to worry about our enemy using it to get at us?"
Your Mentor asked the younger Flambeau but Francis shook his head.
"No sorry Sir that is a little advanced for me."

He flinched backwards as he felt some sort of invisible reach brush at his life and then everyone was writhing in apparent agony on the floor, to his horror.

"Are you okey Mr Roth Hicks?"
Thorn asked as he used his blood stained dagger to open his own veins again as he worked on the others.
"It is rubing the bones it...will not directly harm them but this degree of pain for to long, we need to stop that bitch out there!"
The Verbena Adept said with alarm in his voice.

“My guess is it’s the Qlioppothic version of the one that destroys life patterns and causes unbelievable pain,” he said, raising his hands to try to stop her from continuing her assault on his sodales, if possible. He also tried to keep the healers safe as they checked them out. And then spiders, possibly deadly ones, because they did not have enough problems. His phone beeped at him again, just to top it off.

"I might be able to open a quick portal out there so you could toss something out to distract the woman Sodalis."
The Bonisagus who had been the recipient of Embra's message for what felt like years ago but which did happen Friday morning said, the man was trying to brush some spiders of his coat, then without waiting for a reply he started working on a quick spell to basically blink a portal open for just a few seconds to allow you to cast as spell before it closed again. Then you felt one of the spiders start to crawl up your leg.

(OOC: That sucks headaches are no fun.)
(OOC 2: I do not give character plot armor but I tend to when I have to make a ruling do it in the favor of the PCs so they are in real danger but they have a little better chance than NPCs, after all they are the heroes of the play.)
(OOC: Jupp the Nephandi Chief is still casting or rather maintaining the spell, Rubbing the Bones do not last very long if it is not maintained. No Better's spell is gone the last thing he is thinking about now is maintaing a spell, but looking through my rotes that former Guernicus apprentice now Bonisagus that one of the Masters who came for Bee wanted to visit are with the strike team and he have Corr so boom new portal. I had forgotten about him sorry. They did use the name Rip the Man Body and this spell is similar but not in itself lethal this is Rubbing the Bones.)

Serge:

"My magickal lineage? Oh right! Yeah I guess we are sorta related..." Serge said with a interested look on his face.

After a bit of thinking Serge came to a realization, "Whoa wait does that mean I'm magickally related to and in the same lineage as the Cult of Ectasy's Prima?"

"Yes she trained Mrs Babu, who trained the good Doctor who trained you so yes you are very much in her liniage and allot of the magick you know originate with the Prima Marianna of Balador."
Narim said and nodded.
"So as I said a very fine liniage indeed.

Serge thought tilted his head as he thought about that for a second. It wasn't too hard for him to imagine that, but to understand it was a whole different game.

"I can see that....sorta" Serge said with a tone of obvious uncertainly. It seemed he wasn't too keen on admitting when he didn't fully understand something.

"Is it like how we can imagine vast worlds within our head? We can create vast cities, countries, forests, and other large locations and traverse them in our dreams and such. It may seem like we're traveling far distances when in reality all of it is occurring within our heads? The space is just an illusion created by our minds."

The Virtual Adept nodded at that and smiled.
"That is not a bad way to look at it Mr Yager, I might see it more in terms of computer program but seeing it as if space is a part of a great mind's imagination, that is a good explination of it."
He said.
"And as so it might seam to you I am in more than one places at once but in reality I am in one place but take part of the imagined world in two or more points."

"I can't imagine being able to work magick without my handy sketchbook." Serge said as he flipped through the pages of his sketchbook seeing the detailed pictures he had drawn over his hectic day.

"These pictures are a part of me. Literally. It's a piece of my mind brought into the world."

"So they are and they are very nice drawings, however do not these images also exist in your mind, perhaps one day you can work magick with what is in your imagination alone and then step by step you will get to the point where magick just happens when you will it...even if it do not feel like that will be possible right now."
Narim said and he smiled kindly then his phone rang and he flinched, understandable after what had just happened a few hours ago and he picked his phone up and checked it and frowned.
"Ah I do not mean to be rude Mr Yager I just need to send a warning to one of our teams."
He said and started tapping at his phone.

Colin:

Colin nodded slowly, "It is possible... but I don't know if there are enough Spirit Masters to do so in the heat of battle. More likely, there will be attempts to capture the leaders alive..."

Brandon looked down and sigh.
"That is allmost worse, if my Mentor gets captured she will have days in a cell waiting for what she know is coming...that must be...horrible...maddening."
The young Nephandus said softly.

He nodded, "Perhaps you will, indeed..."

Brandon smiled at that.

He followed up with a message to Narim, 'Team at mall entrance coming up against Hagalaz Barabbi trapmaker and her forces. Please warn team.'

You got no reply to the first message the team was probably to busy you did get a reply from Narim though and it said.
"Understood I am on it."

Tane:

(OOC: Sorry I had written a reply but I forgot to repost it to your thread.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:35 am

Brandon looked down and sigh.
"That is allmost worse, if my Mentor gets captured she will have days in a cell waiting for what she know is coming...that must be...horrible...maddening."
The young Nephandus said softly.
Colin frowned, "Yes... and the cells are dampening, too - not only are prisoners shackled in there, but their Avatars are muted, as well... It's terribly lonely, except when the less ethical and moral guards come by to beat you up..."

You got no reply to the first message the team was probably to busy you did get a reply from Narim though and it said.
"Understood I am on it."
He leaned back, pocketing the phone again, and rubbed two fingertips against his temple, "The wait is... somewhat frustrating, even if I can pass urgent messages along..."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Colin frowned, "Yes... and the cells are dampening, too - not only are prisoners shackled in there, but their Avatars are muted, as well... It's terribly lonely, except when the less ethical and moral guards come by to beat you up..."

"That do not sound that much better than what we do here in the Labyrinth...other than the ones Prelatus Jace use for his experiments."
Brandon said and frowned.
"I...do not want my Mentor to spend her last few days in a place like that."
He said softly.

He leaned back, pocketing the phone again, and rubbed two fingertips against his temple, "The wait is... somewhat frustrating, even if I can pass urgent messages along..."

"Yeah the wait is horrible, and what we are doing here can blow up in our face at any time, I am pretty nervous myself."
Dalisse told you telepatically then she added.
"Is there anything else I can do to help?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:26 pm

"Yes she trained Mrs Babu, who trained the good Doctor who trained you so yes you are very much in her liniage and allot of the magick you know originate with the Prima Marianna of Balador."
Narim said and nodded.
"So as I said a very fine liniage indeed.

"Damn that's freaky." Serge said staring at his hands with wide-eyes as if he was realizing something extraordinary.

The Virtual Adept nodded at that and smiled.
"That is not a bad way to look at it Mr Yager, I might see it more in terms of computer program but seeing it as if space is a part of a great mind's imagination, that is a good explination of it."
He said.
"And as so it might seam to you I am in more than one places at once but in reality I am in one place but take part of the imagined world in two or more points."

"Must be a handy little trick." Serge commented with a smile, imagining just how many tv shows he could binge if he could watch them all at the same time.

"So they are and they are very nice drawings, however do not these images also exist in your mind, perhaps one day you can work magick with what is in your imagination alone and then step by step you will get to the point where magick just happens when you will it...even if it do not feel like that will be possible right now."
Narim said and he smiled kindly then his phone rang and he flinched, understandable after what had just happened a few hours ago and he picked his phone up and checked it and frowned.
"Ah I do not mean to be rude Mr Yager I just need to send a warning to one of our teams."
He said and started tapping at his phone.

Serge flashed a look of concern at Narim when he flinched but breathed a sigh of relief when nothing happened.

"Oh it's no problem at all. I'm probably the one being rude, distracting you in a time like this." Serge said before sitting quietly and letting Narim send the warning.
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:00 pm

"Damn that's freaky." Serge said staring at his hands with wide-eyes as if he was realizing something extraordinary.

Narim gave a bit of a chuckle at that.
"Close enough to the Prima Marianna in liniage to perhaps be able to get a favor, not close enough to just stand in her shadow."

"Must be a handy little trick." Serge commented with a smile, imagining just how many tv shows he could binge if he could watch them all at the same time.

"I have found it to be quite useful yes."
The Virtual Adept said with a wry smile.

Serge flashed a look of concern at Narim when he flinched but breathed a sigh of relief when nothing happened.

"Oh it's no problem at all. I'm probably the one being rude, distracting you in a time like this." Serge said before sitting quietly and letting Narim send the warning.

"Oh you are not rude at all Mr Yager I am here to help."
Narim said as he tapped at the phone for a little while longer then put it away a bit of a concerned look on his face.
"Well then the warning was sent, was there anything else I could do for you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Hello Lady Kadiatu, My name is Tane Karyak. I'm sorry to bother you, but i'm an ally to your people and young Cathrine Calvin gave me your number because i'm in need for knowledge. Could we meet to talk of this in person? he said low on the phone so as to not let anyone startle by his words, but enough to be heard.
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:14 pm

"Well there must be a reason why Cathrine sent you to me...very well you can come and see me at my apartment."
The elderly woman said and she gave a street adress.
"We can speak there Mr Karyak."
The woman agree she did not sound unfriendly but she did sound stern, she was an old lady who would not take crap from anyone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:01 pm

"Well how are we going to do that? Working with Francis and send her a nice fireball as a gift?"
The Tystalus suggjested.
"I have been told that makes Massassa rather crispy critters."
Francis glanced at his Cabalmate and replied.
"That will make anyone a crispy critter Theo."

"Sometimes the simplest plan is the most effective one," he agreed.

"It is a good back up, but if anyone can open a portal for me, I might be able to take care of her without having to resort to harming the ship Master Haagen."
Jeffry said and Francis spoke up. "I can do that Master Morgan." Jeffry nodded. "Can you make the portal one sided Mr Better so we do not have to worry about our enemy using it to get at us?" Your Mentor asked the younger Flambeau but Francis shook his head. "No sorry Sir that is a little advanced for me."

"Damn..." That made things trickier. "What about using the umbra?" he suggested. They were pretty much adjacent to it, and though it was disgusting having travelled there it might be possible to use that instead in a similar way - though it might be more complicated, as well.

"Are you okey Mr Roth Hicks?"
Thorn asked as he used his blood stained dagger to open his own veins again as he worked on the others.
"It is rubing the bones it...will not directly harm them but this degree of pain for to long, we need to stop that bitch out there!"

"I'm ok," he said, then nodded. Rubbing the Bones. He heard of that before..."That uses primal ars, right?" he asked, so he could work a counterspell. "Need some help countering this spell...or interrupting her in some other way." Because if he had learned anything from last time he met a very powerful maga, it was that his counterspells were laughable all by themselves and they could shake off quite a bit of his workings.

// ah yeah they talked about Rubbing the Bones before too with one of the Verbena I think. Thanks! Basically I just wanted to see if there was an IC reason Adley might know what's going on, so that he can try to counterspell or counterattack correctly. Ofc, he might not remember an incidental conversation, much like myself lol
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:13 pm

"Sometimes the simplest plan is the most effective one," he agreed.

"I can't really argue with that."
Theodora agreed wryly.

"Damn..." That made things trickier. "What about using the umbra?" he suggested. They were pretty much adjacent to it, and though it was disgusting having travelled there it might be possible to use that instead in a similar way - though it might be more complicated, as well.

"Umbra it is then, two workings done in short order...give me a moment mea filius."
Jeffry said and nodded to your sugjestion before he closed his eyes, flexed his fingers and drew a deep breath and then he begun to prepare the two spells.

"I'm ok," he said, then nodded. Rubbing the Bones. He heard of that before..."That uses primal ars, right?" he asked, so he could work a counterspell. "Need some help countering this spell...or interrupting her in some other way." Because if he had learned anything from last time he met a very powerful maga, it was that his counterspells were laughable all by themselves and they could shake off quite a bit of his workings.

"It do indeed use Primal Ars as you call it Mr Roth Hicks."
Thorn said.
"I think I should be able to take care of it, but if she do not die from that attack be ready to distrupt her workings."
Jeffry said and then he cast the two spells he had begun a few moments ago, one to open a portal trhough the Umbra to reach the powerful Nephanda outside, a foul smell filling the room as he the portal revewaled some of the decay of the Penumbra in this area and then there where heat, quite a bit of heat from the other side of the room, it was warm enough that you would believe there where a furnace on the other side.

And that spider where still crawiling up your leg, you felt her little hairly legs as she made her way up the inside of your pants.

(OOC: It have been discussed at least twice, once it was discussed with some of the Verbena and then Jeffry talked about perhaps having to use it against one of the prisoners as a last ditch effort unless they where willing to talk.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:22 pm

"Umbra it is then, two workings done in short order...give me a moment mea filius."
Jeffry said..."It do indeed use Primal Ars as you call it Mr Roth Hicks."
Thorn said. "I think I should be able to take care of it, but if she do not die from that attack be ready to distrupt her workings."

"Yes sir," he nodded but it was about then he noticed that there was a spider crawling in places he'd rather not have any bugs crawling. He tried to shake it out before he had to cast a spell - he had no idea if it was the deadly poison one and assumed it was, or could be and if it bit him while he was casting it might screw up his spell.

// whups, I didn't realise whose pants were getting spiders lol - well, he was fairly busy anyway. No one wants spiders in their trousers.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:34 pm

Narim gave a bit of a chuckle at that.
"Close enough to the Prima Marianna in liniage to perhaps be able to get a favor, not close enough to just stand in her shadow."

"Oh I doubt I'll meet the Prima Marianna anytime soon. Or even have the courage to even ask her for a favor." Serge said with a chuckle.

"Oh you are not rude at all Mr Yager I am here to help."
Narim said as he tapped at the phone for a little while longer then put it away a bit of a concerned look on his face.
"Well then the warning was sent, was there anything else I could do for you?"

"I think telling you about my visiting grand-mentor and making the arrangements was all that I needed to do." Serge said thinking about what else he needed to do.

"And that's been taken care of. How about you? Is their anything I can do for you?" Serge asked.
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Adley:

"Yes sir," he nodded but it was about then he noticed that there was a spider crawling in places he'd rather not have any bugs crawling. He tried to shake it out before he had to cast a spell - he had no idea if it was the deadly poison one and assumed it was, or could be and if it bit him while he was casting it might screw up his spell.

Ulike what many thought, spiders where actually rather delicate creatures what they did have going for them though where strength and the little, hairy creature cared very litttle about your shaking it just stopped and clung on when you shook your leg then she continued up your leg happily, at least it did not bite you yet and that spell would need to be cast soon for your Mentor was well on his way with what he wa ssupposed to do.

Serge:

"Oh I doubt I'll meet the Prima Marianna anytime soon. Or even have the courage to even ask her for a favor." Serge said with a chuckle.

"You never know Mr Yager you might have more courage than you think."
Narim said and smiled.
"But no it takes a special ccasion to be granted an audience with one of the Nine, but perhaps one day."

"I think telling you about my visiting grand-mentor and making the arrangements was all that I needed to do." Serge said thinking about what else he needed to do.

"Very well, when the fighting is done I will make the arangements."
Narim said and nodded.

"And that's been taken care of. How about you? Is their anything I can do for you?" Serge asked.

"Ah thank you I am good..."
The Virtual Adept said then he hesitated before asking.
"There is one thing, when things calm down and go back to normal around here, if they ever will, I would very much like to purchase art lessons, there is...something special I would like to be able to draw as a gift for someone...very dear to me."
He said and he smiled a little at that.
"If such lessons are something you are willing to offer of course."

(OOC: That spider is playing Shadow of the Colossus.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:34 pm

I thank you, ma'am, i'll be visiting you today around noon, is that ok? Should i bring something? Tane asked, trying to be as polite as he could.
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum