Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:32 pm

Colin nodded and thought back, 'The vampiress is clever... but if she hides there, we can eliminate her and the Tass in one fell swoop... As for the Umbrood, that was to be expected, I guess...'

"We can indeed take out the vampiress and the Tass in one fell swoop if she is there, but igningting all of that Tass will do untold damage to my ship..."
Dalisse said telepatically and she gave you a fearful look.
"I might not survive the feedback from that."
Brandon glanced at you and Dalisse noticing the change in mood.
"What is going on?"
He asked.

He smiled as he handed the book to Brandon, "Larson obviously put some thought into her gift, then. Understandable; it was a good quid pro quo. It's a great book - one of those that end up referenced or outright copied from by countless later authors and screenwriters... "

Brandon took the book and opened it carefully to start reading, Dalisse nodded.
"Lady Larson have always been good at getting what she want, she wanted that extra room and knew what sort of bribe would do it."
Dalisse said.
"But it was a nicer way to get what she wanted then what she usually do to acomplish her goals..."
She added.

He grinned, "I would probably be too starstruck to be excited. I know one who is about to become a Postulant any day now - if it were he who revealed himself as an Oracle, I would be delighted and probably a bit terrified, knowing that he'd have an extremely pressing reason for contacting me."

"Yeah...I would have loved to walk that path, but the Aswadim do not take Postulants, there have been six of them for as long as anyone can remember...only six of them, never more and I doubt a Oracle would take a Fallen Postulant."
Brandon said as he looked up form the book and marked where he was with his finger.
"So that path where closed to me when I entered the...the...Caul..."
He muttered softly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:25 pm

"We can indeed take out the vampiress and the Tass in one fell swoop if she is there, but igningting all of that Tass will do untold damage to my ship..."
Dalisse said telepatically and she gave you a fearful look.
"I might not survive the feedback from that."
Brandon glanced at you and Dalisse noticing the change in mood.
"What is going on?"
He asked.
Colin pondered briefly, before thinking back, 'Not necessarily... It should be possible to shape the shards of primal fire so as to not touch the walls... it would make the whole working a little more complicated, and probably reduce the actual damage output somewhat... but I think we could pull it off.'
He frowned at Brandon, "Some unpleasant thoughts... the battle about to take place will likely hurt the ship, and by extension Lady Dalisse here... We need to be ready to take care of her if she passes out again... and that won't be pleasant for any of us..."

Brandon took the book and opened it carefully to start reading, Dalisse nodded.
"Lady Larson have always been good at getting what she want, she wanted that extra room and knew what sort of bribe would do it."
Dalisse said.
"But it was a nicer way to get what she wanted then what she usually do to acomplish her goals..."
She added.
He nodded, "Perhaps she realized that having her wardrobe lead straight into a digestive tract would be impractical... even she appreciates that sometimes, the carrot works better than the stick."

"Yeah...I would have loved to walk that path, but the Aswadim do not take Postulants, there have been six of them for as long as anyone can remember...only six of them, never more and I doubt a Oracle would take a Fallen Postulant."
Brandon said as he looked up form the book and marked where he was with his finger.
"So that path where closed to me when I entered the...the...Caul..."
He muttered softly.
He shrugged, "Perhaps... perhaps not. Like I said, the Caul's work can be reversed. Perhaps the Oracles would be particularly thrilled, if that's an appropriate word for them, to receive a Postulant who knows what the dark side has to offer, and who has come back to the light..."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Anja's Post:
You heard the voice of Chief Morgan and Adley, it appeared it was the two Flambeau who had come to assist with whatever lay ahead for your group. For now the other door remained closed but who knew where the enemy could be found.

Anja's Post:
"I do indeed."
Jeffry said as he entered the kitchen, there you saw a group consisting of Nicole, Darrian, Mundi, Antonio, Francesca and Ty as well as several magi from nearby Chantries, you saw Thorn the Verbena who had been saved from head injuries at the Embra port and Ravenblood's young apprentice Violet there, both looking sad and harrowed, you also recognized Francis Better another member of your own House, you did not know him well but you had met him, though there where a few others as well that you had seen at Tribunal meetings but not officially met.

Darrian was holding a bottle of something ready to toss it but he put it away when he saw the two of you.
"It is good to see you."
He said as he bowed to Jeffrey. Mundi ran over to you and wagged his tail happily.
"I assume the destruction at the entrance where your work?"
Jeffrey asked and Darrian nodded.
"We met a bit of resistance Sir."

On seeing they were friendlies, Nicole gave a little grunt and a nod before turning to watch the other door. Clad like the others in what could pass for a police uniform if in bad light, now rather worse for wear. A beat-up rifle in her hands, a pistol holster around the waist, webbing sitting above that.

Anja's Post:
The phones of Jeffrey and Darrian made the message sound and both of the Masters of the Art pulled their phones out and looked at what was written and both swore in Latin. Jeffrey handed his hope to his apprentice so he could read the message while Darrian said.

"A group of spirits will be coming at us lead by a captured Elemental and a vampire have apparently spawned a deadly swarm of insects who can kill in minutes...that is probably the buzzing we heard earlier...dammit...I guess it was good we did not open that door."
The Alchemist commented and he glanced over at Nicole for a moment.

On hearing this, Nicole swore and ran a hand through her hair, it currently missing her previous blue highlights. 'Set up defensive position here?' looking to the Chief for confirmation.
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Colin:

Colin pondered briefly, before thinking back, 'Not necessarily... It should be possible to shape the shards of primal fire so as to not touch the walls... it would make the whole working a little more complicated, and probably reduce the actual damage output somewhat... but I think we could pull it off.'

Dalisse looked at you and said telepatically.
"You are talking about at a distance detonating a whole store room full of Tass, something that is rather explosive as it is, with enough force to kill this vampire but without it damaging the walls, roof or floor, you are talking about a working of extreme presicion, I am not sure I could pull that off to be perfectly honest."
The Handler sigh and patted the wall.
"But if it is the only way I am willing to try if I die he will be able to break his bonds eventually and flee for the Deep and I am not sure your friends can face both threats at once."
There where fear in the strange woman's eyes but determination as well.

He frowned at Brandon, "Some unpleasant thoughts... the battle about to take place will likely hurt the ship, and by extension Lady Dalisse here... We need to be ready to take care of her if she passes out again... and that won't be pleasant for any of us..."

"Perhaps she should lie down on the sofa so she will not fall to the floor then and if there is any medical supplies in here that would be useful."
Brandon said and Dalisse shook her head.
"Not much, a few herbs, some bandages and the pills the Prelate gave me..."

He nodded, "Perhaps she realized that having her wardrobe lead straight into a digestive tract would be impractical... even she appreciates that sometimes, the carrot works better than the stick."

"Yes...well I have her the room she wanted so I guess it did work, and that idea about a wardrobe hum...that might have been amusing but not after she got me a book."
Dalisse said and she smiled a little.

He shrugged, "Perhaps... perhaps not. Like I said, the Caul's work can be reversed. Perhaps the Oracles would be particularly thrilled, if that's an appropriate word for them, to receive a Postulant who knows what the dark side has to offer, and who has come back to the light..."

"But this is who I am...I do not want to come back to the light as you call it, I like myself as I am."
Brandon said as he tapped the book with a finger.
"I do not think there is anything wrong with being Fallen."

Nicole:

On seeing they were friendlies, Nicole gave a little grunt and a nod before turning to watch the other door. Clad like the others in what could pass for a police uniform if in bad light, now rather worse for wear. A beat-up rifle in her hands, a pistol holster around the waist, webbing sitting above that.

Jeffry glanced at the attire of you Ty, Fran and Antonio for a moment then he simply nodded.
"I am glad to see you are all still alive."
The old Hermetic said simply.

On hearing this, Nicole swore and ran a hand through her hair, it currently missing her previous blue highlights. 'Set up defensive position here?' looking to the Chief for confirmation.

"Yes...we do not want to risk walking into a rituation where we have to face both threaths at once, let them come to us so we can take them out on our own terms."
Jeffry confirmed.
"I need the doors secured, I would like scrying rotes at either entrance so we can keep an eye on what is happening outside of this room, and for everyone to get ready...I will weave a dome around us that will protect us from the bugs for a while but it will not last forever...we need to burn the swarm, then take care of the spirits and prepferably find this vampire who have spawned the insects and deal with them as well."
The old Flambeau said.
"I can take care of the scrying rotes."
Francis said and Jeffry nodded.
"Good, the rest of you secure this room as best as possible while I make sure we do not get any little visitors in here before we are ready to deal with them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:18 pm

Dalisse looked at you and said telepatically.
"You are talking about at a distance detonating a whole store room full of Tass, something that is rather explosive as it is, with enough force to kill this vampire but without it damaging the walls, roof or floor, you are talking about a working of extreme presicion, I am not sure I could pull that off to be perfectly honest."
The Handler sigh and patted the wall.
"But if it is the only way I am willing to try if I die he will be able to break his bonds eventually and flee for the Deep and I am not sure your friends can face both threats at once."
There where fear in the strange woman's eyes but determination as well.
He frowned briefly, thinking back, 'Perhaps not so much precision as you would think... I helped dismantle a Ball of Abysmal Flame this morning - the second in as many days - and one of the participating Magi stretched the space around the blast for miles. Could you increase the last inch against the walls and ceilings to a great volume of space to protect the ship quickly? Because I think I could turn the Tass into less explosive primal shards - more like blades than explosions, for example.'

"Perhaps she should lie down on the sofa so she will not fall to the floor then and if there is any medical supplies in here that would be useful."
Brandon said and Dalisse shook her head.
"Not much, a few herbs, some bandages and the pills the Prelate gave me..."
He nodded thoughtfully, "I'm afraid for want of some better medical supplies, we'll have to alleviate the pain like we just did... that's going to be just as painful, but it would have to be done..."

"Yes...well I have her the room she wanted so I guess it did work, and that idea about a wardrobe hum...that might have been amusing but not after she got me a book."
Dalisse said and she smiled a little.
He nodded, "Well, you could always let the back of the wardrobe open up in a magical forest somewhere instead..."

"But this is who I am...I do not want to come back to the light as you call it, I like myself as I am."
Brandon said as he tapped the book with a finger.
"I do not think there is anything wrong with being Fallen."
He nodded, "By all means, I won't argue that point with you. I'm merely saying that it is a trade-off. You can get one or the other, not both..."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:48 pm

He frowned briefly, thinking back, 'Perhaps not so much precision as you would think... I helped dismantle a Ball of Abysmal Flame this morning - the second in as many days - and one of the participating Magi stretched the space around the blast for miles. Could you increase the last inch against the walls and ceilings to a great volume of space to protect the ship quickly? Because I think I could turn the Tass into less explosive primal shards - more like blades than explosions, for example.'

"Burning of the Quintessence in a spell is something else than working with stored tass, buring of each dram at the time sure that can be done with not to much dificulty but burning them all of at once and creating enough of an explosion or blades to kill a vampire that is not going to stand still and let this happen which means the room have to be filled with this primal fire all at once, that is something very, very different."
Dalisse said telepatically and she raised an eyebrow.
"I do not think I can move walls in just a few minutes give me a few hours then yes but not in minutes."

He nodded thoughtfully, "I'm afraid for want of some better medical supplies, we'll have to alleviate the pain like we just did... that's going to be just as painful, but it would have to be done..."

Brandon looked scared and he looked down and shivered.
"O...ok...I...ehm...I will do it."
He muttered nervously and plucked at his fingers and looked up at you for a moment and swallowed hard. Dalisse frowned.
"I do not want...you two to suffer."
She said softly.

He nodded, "Well, you could always let the back of the wardrobe open up in a magical forest somewhere instead..."

"I am not so sure Narnia would thank me if I sent them Lisa Larson."
Dalisse said sounding amused.

He nodded, "By all means, I won't argue that point with you. I'm merely saying that it is a trade-off. You can get one or the other, not both..."

"Well yes there is that and then I do not really know what I would...do...I...would really want to become a Postulant one day but...I do not want to change who I am either."
Brandon said sounding frustrated.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:48 pm

"Yes let us meet up with the others, careful now they are likely to be jumpy let us try not to get shot by our own team."Jeffry said as he headed towards the kitchen.

He nodded.

"I do indeed." Jeffry said as he entered the kitchen, there you saw a group consisting of Nicole, Darrian, Mundi, Antonio, Fransensca and Ty as well as several magi from nearby Chantries, you saw Thorn the Verbena who had been saved from head injuries at the Embra port and Ravenblood's young apprentice Violet there, both looking sad and harrowed, you also recognized Frencis Better another member of your own House, you did not know him well but you had met him, though there where a few others as well that you had seen at Tribunal meetings but not oficcially met.

Darrian was holding a bottle of something ready to toss it but he put it away when he saw the two of you.
"It is good to see you."
He said as he bowed to Jeffry. Mundi ran over to you and wagged his tail happily.
"I assume the destruction at the entrance where your work?"
Jeffry asked and Darrian nodded.
"We met a bit of resistence Sir."

He nodded to the group, looking to see who seemed hurt and who was there, and gave Mundi a friendly pat in greeting. "I don't know if you got the memo, but there may be benefits to trying not to damage the ship if we can help it," he said, though he didn't sound judgemental particularly.

'Just learned of two additional defenses - group of umbroods led by captured elemental, prowling the hallways, and swarm of deadly insects spawned by a vampire. Insects transmit disease, kills in minutes - stay vigilant.'
The phones of Jeffry and Darrian made the message sound and both of the Masters of the Art pulled their phones out and looked at what was written and both swore in Latin. Jeffry handed his hope to his apprentice so he could read the message while Darrian said. "A group of spirits will be coming at us lead by a ceptured Elemental and a vampire have apperantly spawned a deadly swarm of insects who can kill in minutes...that is probably the buzzing we heard earlier...dammit...I guess it was good we did not open that door."

"Well shit...we need a really big bug repellent or zapper...something like a perimeter ward. But we'd need it to move with us..." He didn't really look like he was kidding. "We can put up sheilds which will help with them but we need to find a way to keep them out and kill as many as we can." He frowned. "As for the elemental, we might be able to release her, but the ones with her may give us trouble. If they are the ones that I learned of, they are beings of pain itself."

"Yes...we do not want to risk walking into a rituation where we have to face both threaths at once, let them come to us so we can take them out on our own terms."
Jeffry confirmed. "I need the doors secured, I would like scrying rotes at either entrance so we can keep an eye on what is happening outside of this room, and for everyone to get ready...I will weave a dome around us that will protect us from the bugs for a while but it will not last forever...we need to burn the swarm, then take care of the spirits and prepferably find this vampire who have spawned the insects and deal with them as well." The old Flambeau said. "I can take care of the scrying rotes." Francis said and Jeffry nodded. "Good, the rest of you secure this room as best as possible while I make sure we do not get any little visitors in here before we are ready to deal with them."

He said to the Chief, "I hope that we have the right Name, if we do I saw another Master wrest control away from another magus in control of a spirit using their Name. It was tough but as the spirit did not want to be controlled by the Nephandi, it made it easier but we will need to deal with the other two spirits. As for the bugs...is it possible to layer another spell on your dome--shield that will apply a primal energies or fire to them if they make contact with it? That would benefit us by taking some out passively. I am not sure if my small friends would help here, if the bugs are what they are supposed to be, they could help protect us though," he offered.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:06 pm

"It is quite impressive Mr Yager and I am sure Tane would be willing to do so, just be sure that is what you really want before you ask him, often our souls have little desire to be seen and especially not by others, and we have to trust they know how to behave in order to best guide us."
Beatrice said softly.

"I mean...I guess you have a point." he said now starting to have doubts in his own mind before letting Beatrice sleep.

You get back up to Rosa's room, the girls sat around the table eating ice cream. Rosa stood when she saw you and walked over to you, she had a serious look in her eyes.
"Cousin did all go well?"

"Actually it went quite well. I don't know what you were so scared of. She's quite nice." Serge answered as he stepped into Rosa's room.

"You have been summoned up to the attic, your Mentor are there being treated by Dr Lee and Dr Wong, she is alive but badly injured but she have asked for you."
She said softly not to scare the girls.

Serge hadn't even fully stepped into the room when Rosa gave him the news. "wait....what..." was all Serge could say as he processed the information.

As soon as he understood what Rosa had said he bolted towards the attic answering his mentor's summons while being frighten of seeing what state she was in.
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:19 pm

Adley's Post:
He nodded to the group, looking to see who seemed hurt and who was there, and gave Mundi a friendly pat in greeting. "I don't know if you got the memo, but there may be benefits to trying not to damage the ship if we can help it," he said, though he didn't sound judgemental particularly.

'You would have tripped over our bodies and then got iced yourself if we hadn't.' Nicole replied to this, her annoyance pretty clear.

Anja's Post:
"Yes...we do not want to risk walking into a situation where we have to face both threats at once, let them come to us so we can take them out on our own terms."
Jeffrey confirmed.
"I need the doors secured, I would like scrying rotes at either entrance so we can keep an eye on what is happening outside of this room, and for everyone to get ready...I will weave a dome around us that will protect us from the bugs for a while but it will not last forever...we need to burn the swarm, then take care of the spirits and preferably find this vampire who have spawned the insects and deal with them as well."
The old Flambeau said.
"I can take care of the scrying rotes."
Francis said and Jeffrey nodded.
"Good, the rest of you secure this room as best as possible while I make sure we do not get any little visitors in here before we are ready to deal with them."

'Either clear areas by the doors to create a kill zone, or block 'em up to delay.' she commented, evaluating the room. 'P'haps quickly build some barricade in the corner... could use that big table for starters.' attempting to focus on the job at hand, not the nagging thought that this could be The End. Noticed Violet out of the corner of her eye, which didn't help. Shit... she was the Vasquez. Not good at all.
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Adley and Nicole:

Several of the gathered mages had scraches and bruises but no one where badly injured right now though several had blood drenched clothes. In addition to the ones you knew well there where a handful of others, the party numbering fourteen including you and Jeffry.

Mundi licked your hand and wagged his tail happily. Darrian nodded.
"So I have been told and we will try to avoid it."

"Well shit...we need a really big bug repellent or zapper...something like a perimeter ward. But we'd need it to move with us..." He didn't really look like he was kidding. "We can put up sheilds which will help with them but we need to find a way to keep them out and kill as many as we can." He frowned. "As for the elemental, we might be able to release her, but the ones with her may give us trouble. If they are the ones that I learned of, they are beings of pain itself."

"I think it is best to let one of those threats come to us here so we can take care of it before moving forward, after all we do not want to end up between a rock and a hard place with facing them both at the same time, and especially not while moving through the corridors."
Jeffry said.
"A perimeter ward to keep the bugs out while we deal with them though that I will create."
He said then he nodded.
"At least we can start with the name we have, once the room have been secured against the bugs we will have to set up spiritual defences as well."
Fran looked at you as you spoke of the pain spirits.
"Well now is not that lovely."
She grunted sarcastically.

He said to the Chief, "I hope that we have the right Name, if we do I saw another Master wrest control away from another magus in control of a spirit using their Name. It was tough but as the spirit did not want to be controlled by the Nephandi, it made it easier but we will need to deal with the other two spirits.

"I intend to try to acomplish this once our protections are in place, if we have the right name and we can free the captured elemental we might gain an ally or at least we can reduce the number of enemies...the other spirits though I fear we are in for a fight there mea filius."
Jeffry said and frowned.

As for the bugs...is it possible to layer another spell on your dome--shield that will apply a primal energies or fire to them if they make contact with it? That would benefit us by taking some out passively. I am not sure if my small friends would help here, if the bugs are what they are supposed to be, they could help protect us though," he offered.

"Hum...yes such a modification to the dome is possible it should not be to hard to do, I also think your little friends could be quite useful as an aid in protecting us."
Your Mentor said as he passed you a dram of Tass in the form of a small, smooth stone from Steelhaven's Node.
"Here while I work on the dome it would be most useful if you could call your little friends mea filius."
He said before he flexed his hands a few times and got ready for the casting.

Either clear areas by the doors to create a kill zone, or block 'em up to delay.' she commented, evaluating the room. 'P'haps quickly build some barricade in the corner... could use that big table for starters.' attempting to focus on the job at hand, not the nagging thought that this could be The End. Noticed Violet out of the corner of her eye, which didn't help. Shit... she was the Vasquez. Not good at all.

"I can give you a hand with the table."
A dark skinned man in a nice pair of jeans and an expensive looking shirt that you had heard the others call Brian offere and Ty nodded.
"Yeah me as well, a barricade in the corner sounds good in case the things decide to manifest..."
The Akashic agreed.
"Blocking the doors to deley those enemies that will be bothered by physical things in their way might be wise Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry agreed.
"But the table first I think."

Serge:

"I mean...I guess you have a point." he said now starting to have doubts in his own mind before letting Beatrice sleep.

Beatrice just smiled a little at that.

"Actually it went quite well. I don't know what you were so scared of. She's quite nice." Serge answered as he stepped into Rosa's room.

"Yes she is nice Serge, very nice but she is what she is and I feared that what had allmost..."
Rosa lovered her voice.
"Happened to her would scare you...it sure as hell scare me."
She muttered and shuddered.

Serge hadn't even fully stepped into the room when Rosa gave him the news. "wait....what..." was all Serge could say as he processed the information.

As soon as he understood what Rosa had said he bolted towards the attic wanting to see what state his mentor was in.

"They have set up a make shift infirmary in the attic..."
Rosa begun to say but you where already on your way towards the stairs. You got into the attic, the large, unused area in the middle of it where now filled with beds and there where probably an operating room behind several screens in the back. In one bed lay Adjan, pain medication flooding into him through a tube in his arm and he looked rather pale and worn. Two beds down you saw your Mentor, she lay in a bed, tubes in her arms, her dark hair flowing over the pillow, she was very pale and you saw a tall Asian man along with Richard tending to her.
"Serge..."
Ange muttered weakly when she saw you.
"Please stay still Deaconess."
Richard urged but he did wave you over when he noticed your pressence.
"Ah you are here, she have been asking for you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:17 pm

"They have set up a make shift infirmary in the attic..."
Rosa begun to say but you where already on your way towards the stairs. You got into the attic, the large, unused area in the middle of it where now filled with beds and there where probably an operating room behind several screens in the back. In one bed lay Adjan, pain medication flooding into him through a tube in his arm and he looked rather pale and worn. Two beds down you saw your Mentor, she lay in a bed, tubes in her arms, her dark hair flowing over the pillow, she was very pale and you saw a tall Asian man along with Richard tending to her.
"Serge..."
Ange muttered weakly when she saw you.
"Please stay still Deaconess."
Richard urged but he did wave you over when he noticed your pressence.
"Ah you are here, she have been asking for you."

"ANGE!" Serge yelled not caring or even paying attention to anything around him. His sole focus was on his injured Mentor as he rushed to her side.

"Oh god please tell me your going to be ok." Serge said as small tears began to form in his eyes.
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:31 pm

When you cried out Adjan opened his eyes suddenly alert and one of his hands went for the IV stand beside him, it would make for a nice weapon in a pinch, when he realized you was just you being concerned about your Mentor though he setteled back down. Ange looked at you and smiled weakly.
"Deaconess O'Conner saved my life..."
She said. You saw that the two doctors looked concerned though.
"I am trying to arrange for her to be discreetly scanned in the hospital I work in's MRI machine, only then will we know the extent of her injuries Mr Yager but I am optemistic."
Richard said. Ange nodded and winced slightly.
"You will not be rid of me that easilly Serge...but...I might take a long time recovering...I have some things that need doing, could you help me with them?"
The older Cultist said.
"My patients...many of them are fragile and if I just...do not show up for apointments that could harm them, could you tell Elizabeth my secretary...you have met her, to let my patients know I am ill so she can tell my patients and help those that need care before I can return find another therapist?"
Ange said then her eyes closed and she seamed to be unconcious for a while before she opened them again and blinked a little confused.
"I...ehm...where was I?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:54 pm

"Burning of the Quintessence in a spell is something else than working with stored tass, buring of each dram at the time sure that can be done with not to much dificulty but burning them all of at once and creating enough of an explosion or blades to kill a vampire that is not going to stand still and let this happen which means the room have to be filled with this primal fire all at once, that is something very, very different."
Dalisse said telepatically and she raised an eyebrow.
"I do not think I can move walls in just a few minutes give me a few hours then yes but not in minutes."
Colin pondered, 'Moving the walls might not be necessary, if you can create a bubble of artificial space inside the room, similar to a time bubble. Stretch the last bit of space between the stores and the wall of the room a bit farther than usual, for a brief period of time...'

Brandon looked scared and he looked down and shivered.
"O...ok...I...ehm...I will do it."
He muttered nervously and plucked at his fingers and looked up at you for a moment and swallowed hard. Dalisse frowned.
"I do not want...you two to suffer."
She said softly.
He nodded, "Thank you, Brandon..."
He looked up at Dalisse, "Neither do I, but right now... you are the ship, the only one who can keep it calm and patient while it waits for its freedom... Of the three of us, you are the one who is not expendable for both sides."

"I am not so sure Narnia would thank me if I sent them Lisa Larson."
Dalisse said sounding amused.
He shrugged, "Between Jadis and the Lady of the Green Kirtle, I'd say they've handled worse... and those two were more independently capable, I think; Larson's greatest strength, it seems, is in making connections and blackmailing people. She would start from a greatly disadvantaged position in Narnia, I think..."

"Well yes there is that and then I do not really know what I would...do...I...would really want to become a Postulant one day but...I do not want to change who I am either."
Brandon said sounding frustrated.
He nodded, "Well... There remain other options. You might become an Exemplar; essentially, an incarnation of an aspect of Magic itself. Qlippothic magic, obviously, but all the same... that remains one option, if becoming an Oracle is out of the question. And perhaps you will find other possibilities for leaving the mortal world behind..."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Colin pondered, 'Moving the walls might not be necessary, if you can create a bubble of artificial space inside the room, similar to a time bubble. Stretch the last bit of space between the stores and the wall of the room a bit farther than usual, for a brief period of time...'

Dalisse seamed to consider this for a while then she nodded.
"That is not a bad idea, I think I can do that, distorting space around the room first and then we can detonate the Tass...that might just work."
She said telepatically and she gave you a slightly approving smile.

He nodded, "Thank you, Brandon..."

Brandon gave you a grim nod.
"Yeah...well it have to be done right..."
He muttered nervously.

He looked up at Dalisse, "Neither do I, but right now... you are the ship, the only one who can keep it calm and patient while it waits for its freedom... Of the three of us, you are the one who is not expendable for both sides."

Dalisse looked like she wanted to protest again then she sigh and nodded reluctently.
"I see your point Colin but I really hope it will not be neccesary."

He shrugged, "Between Jadis and the Lady of the Green Kirtle, I'd say they've handled worse... and those two were more independently capable, I think; Larson's greatest strength, it seems, is in making connections and blackmailing people. She would start from a greatly disadvantaged position in Narnia, I think..."

"Well perhaps so but do not underestimate Lady Larson she might prefer to strongarm others into doing her dirty work for her but she is a powerful mage in her own right and can hold her own in a magickal conflict if she needs to."
The Handler said and frowned.
"But she might have some...issues in Narnia non the less."

He nodded, "Well... There remain other options. You might become an Exemplar; essentially, an incarnation of an aspect of Magic itself. Qlippothic magic, obviously, but all the same... that remains one option, if becoming an Oracle is out of the question. And perhaps you will find other possibilities for leaving the mortal world behind..."

"Ohh I have heard about Exemplars, being one of them would be so cool...I am not sure I would want to become in effect a spirit though...but yeah I guess there are options."
Brandon said and smiled.
"Though I really would have liked to become an Oracle one day."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:22 pm

When you cried out Adjan opened his eyes suddenly alert and one of his hands went for the IV stand beside him, it would make for a nice weapon in a pinch, when he realized you was just you being concerned about your Mentor though he setteled back down. Ange looked at you and smiled weakly.
"Deaconess O'Conner saved my life..."
She said. You saw that the two doctors looked concerned though.
"I am trying to arrange for her to be discreetly scanned in the hospital I work in's MRI machine, only then will we know the extent of her injuries Mr Yager but I am optemistic."
Richard said. Ange nodded and winced slightly.
"You will not be rid of me that easilly Serge...but...I might take a long time recovering...I have some things that need doing, could you help me with them?"
The older Cultist said.
"My patients...many of them are fragile and if I just...do not show up for apointments that could harm them, could you tell Elizabeth my secretary...you have met her, to let my patients know I am ill so she can tell my patients and help those that need care before I can return find another therapist?"
Ange said then her eyes closed and she seamed to be unconcious for a while before she opened them again and blinked a little confused.
"I...ehm...where was I?"
She asked.

Serge breathed a sigh of relief as he realized that his mentor would be all right, hopefully. He listened carefully to her instruction and when she passed out he nearly yelled again before she quickly came too.

"Uh you were talking about calling Elizabeth to let her know that your ill and to find a another therapist to cover for you." he reminded her.
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:36 pm

"Ah yes off course...I bumped my head pretty badly..."
Ange said and you saw the two doctors looked rather concerned but they let the Cultist talk and did not interupt her.
"Yes I would be...of great help if you could talk with Elizabeth and tell her I am ill and to help my patients either get new apointments when I am well again or...get to other therapists...aso Serge...if my condition should worsen..."
Your Mentor looked at you and sigh.
"You and my bother as well as me and Ryan's teacher are my magickal family, you will have to decide medical treatments for me if I become unable to do so...I...well if there is ever a conflict between the tree of you...I want you to have final say Serge I trust you with my life."
Your Mentor said and she weakly put her hand on top of yours.
"And one...more thing...my own Mentor...will have to be told...can...you help me with these things?"
She asked softly and closed her eyes again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:45 pm

Dalisse seamed to consider this for a while then she nodded.
"That is not a bad idea, I think I can do that, distorting space around the room first and then we can detonate the Tass...that might just work."
She said telepatically and she gave you a slightly approving smile.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, 'The biggest problem for my involvement would be distracting Brandon from realizing what we are doing...'

Brandon gave you a grim nod.
"Yeah...well it have to be done right..."
He muttered nervously.
He smiled, "It would... and I think you just answered your own question as to whether you'd be able to be brave in the face of pain. You know how much it hurt, yet you jumped to help relieve Dalisse, should it be necessary, without hesitation."

Dalisse looked like she wanted to protest again then she sigh and nodded reluctently.
"I see your point Colin but I really hope it will not be neccesary."
He nodded, "Presumably, a few dozen bullets will not be quite as troublesome as another explosion..."

"Well perhaps so but do not underestimate Lady Larson she might prefer to strongarm others into doing her dirty work for her but she is a powerful mage in her own right and can hold her own in a magickal conflict if she needs to."
The Handler said and frowned.
"But she might have some...issues in Narnia non the less."
He smiled thinly, "True, I would not imply she is a slouch by any means... and both the villainesses I mentioned did spend a long time preparing and gathering forces before they made their move - Jadis was, after all, virtually immortal from the first day she set foot in Narnia, so she had ample time to plan ahead. Larson, though... I don't know how impatient she is, really - but it seems most of her recruitment techniques would be useless in Narnia, what with the lack of the Traditions as a looming threat for anyone more or less unwittingly involved with her..."

"Ohh I have heard about Exemplars, being one of them would be so cool...I am not sure I would want to become in effect a spirit though...but yeah I guess there are options."
Brandon said and smiled.
"Though I really would have liked to become an Oracle one day."
He nodded, "Well, then, perhaps some day you will have a choice to make about which path to walk. Just remember that you can change your path; the Black Spiral can be abandoned, if you are determined to do so, or walked to its conclusion."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully, 'The biggest problem for my involvement would be distracting Brandon from realizing what we are doing...'

"That is true, and we need someone to keep and eye on him unless we are going to restrain him while we work and that might make him more hostile towards us, it might be wise if I work alone on this then."
Dalisse said telepatically and she looked at Brandon with concerned eyes.

He smiled, "It would... and I think you just answered your own question as to whether you'd be able to be brave in the face of pain. You know how much it hurt, yet you jumped to help relieve Dalisse, should it be necessary, without hesitation."

"Yeah perhaps but it is not like I am cool and svave about it, I am really scared it is just that it have to be done if the ship gets hurt again."
The young Nephandus admitted.
"But I am not brave I am terrified."

He nodded, "Presumably, a few dozen bullets will not be quite as troublesome as another explosion..."

"Bullets will not be an issue no."
Dalisse said.
"They will feel like musqito bites nothing worse."

He smiled thinly, "True, I would not imply she is a slouch by any means... and both the villainesses I mentioned did spend a long time preparing and gathering forces before they made their move - Jadis was, after all, virtually immortal from the first day she set foot in Narnia, so she had ample time to plan ahead. Larson, though... I don't know how impatient she is, really - but it seems most of her recruitment techniques would be useless in Narnia, what with the lack of the Traditions as a looming threat for anyone more or less unwittingly involved with her..."

"Well Lady Larson do know how to use honey when the whip fail and she have been putting her plan together for quite some time so she can be patient. I would say her greatest problem in Narnia would be that she now was in a new reality with a completely new Consensus and she would be unable to at first know what would be vulgar and what would be coincidental so she might end up attracting quite a bit of Paradox, that she had no allies would also be a problem, but she can be cunning and watch and wait and recruit allies with offering what they think they want rather than with threats."
Dalisse said.

He nodded, "Well, then, perhaps some day you will have a choice to make about which path to walk. Just remember that you can change your path; the Black Spiral can be abandoned, if you are determined to do so, or walked to its conclusion."

Brandon nodded at that.
"Well having choices are good Colin, I do not think I want to abandong the Black Spiral but perhaps one day I will think differently if I have to do so in order to continue my Avatar's path towards greater Enlightenment."
The kid said with a sigh.
"We will have to see what the future brings."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:54 pm

"Ah yes off course...I bumped my head pretty badly..."
Ange said and you saw the two doctors looked rather concerned but they let the Cultist talk and did not interupt her.
"Yes I would be...of great help if you could talk with Elizabeth and tell her I am ill and to help my patients either get new apointments when I am well again or...get to other therapists...aso Serge...if my condition should worsen..."
Your Mentor looked at you and sigh.
"You and my bother as well as me and Ryan's teacher are my magickal family, you will have to decide medical treatments for me if I become unable to do so...I...well if there is ever a conflict between the tree of you...I want you to have final say Serge I trust you with my life."
Your Mentor said and she weakly put her hand on top of yours.
"And one...more thing...my own Mentor...will have to be told...can...you help me with these things?"
She asked softly and closed her eyes again.

Serge listened attentively, hanging on each of his Mentor's words as if it were her last. He let her finish her entire request before he answered.

"I...I..of course Ange." he said with a tone of uncertainty marking his voice. "I..I can do all those things. Call Elizabeth, call your Mentor, and...have the final say for your treatment. If you trust in me to have that decision than I'll trust in your decision."

Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:58 pm

"That is true, and we need someone to keep and eye on him unless we are going to restrain him while we work and that might make him more hostile towards us, it might be wise if I work alone on this then."
Dalisse said telepatically and she looked at Brandon with concerned eyes.
Colin nodded, glancing down at his ring, 'Well, we can't have that... See if you can make use of this in its entirety to simplify the working,' he thought, followed by going through the full extent of how the Quintessence funnel spell worked for Dalisse to interpret.

"Yeah perhaps but it is not like I am cool and svave about it, I am really scared it is just that it have to be done if the ship gets hurt again."
The young Nephandus admitted.
"But I am not brave I am terrified."
He smiled, "Bravery is not a matter of lack of fear - only madmen and idiots lack fear. Bravery is being terrified, and doing what needs to be done anyway."

"Well Lady Larson do know how to use honey when the whip fail and she have been putting her plan together for quite some time so she can be patient. I would say her greatest problem in Narnia would be that she now was in a new reality with a completely new Consensus and she would be unable to at first know what would be vulgar and what would be coincidental so she might end up attracting quite a bit of Paradox, that she had no allies would also be a problem, but she can be cunning and watch and wait and recruit allies with offering what they think they want rather than with threats."
Dalisse said.
He nodded, "It would constitute a setback for her - perhaps with enough time for a certain lion to get ready for war..."

Brandon nodded at that.
"Well having choices are good Colin, I do not think I want to abandong the Black Spiral but perhaps one day I will think differently if I have to do so in order to continue my Avatar's path towards greater Enlightenment."
The kid said with a sigh.
"We will have to see what the future brings."
He smiled thinly, "Yes, and I should very much like to make certain there is a future beyond today... I have faith, though, that Larson's plans will come to naught."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:00 am

Colin:

Colin nodded, glancing down at his ring, 'Well, we can't have that... See if you can make use of this in its entirety to simplify the working,' he thought, followed by going through the full extent of how the Quintessence funnel spell worked for Dalisse to interpret.

Dalisse carefully studied what you where doing and you noticed Brandon as well where interested and while he did not get the instructions as they where thought to the Handler he was trying to learn, the kid enjoyed magick. Once you where done Dalisse nodded.
"I might be able to do this...might..."
She said telepatically but she sounded unsure.
"I am not sure I can control the blast completely though."

He smiled, "Bravery is not a matter of lack of fear - only madmen and idiots lack fear. Bravery is being terrified, and doing what needs to be done anyway."

"I guess you are right, but in movies and such the hero is never afraid he never bats and eye at pain or danger."
Brandon said and sigh.
"But I guess this is not a movie."

He nodded, "It would constitute a setback for her - perhaps with enough time for a certain lion to get ready for war..."

"Well now that is a book I would have liked to read."
Dalisse said and grinned.
"Then again Lady Larson is very fond of kitty cats she might come up with some way to deal with him."

He smiled thinly, "Yes, and I should very much like to make certain there is a future beyond today... I have faith, though, that Larson's plans will come to naught."

Brandon sigh at that.
"Well I am not quite ready to have never existed yet, but if Lady Larson's plan fails then my Mentor and siblings will be captured and killed and the girl I like might be killed as well so I can not hope for that really."
He said and frowned.

Serge:

Serge listened attentively, hanging on each of his Mentor's words as if it were her last. He let her finish her entire request before he answered.

"I...I..of course Ange." he said with a tone of uncertainty marking his voice. "I..I can do all those things. Call Elizabeth, call your Mentor, and...have the final say for your treatment. If you trust in me to have that decision than I'll trust in your decision."

"I trust you with my life Serge, and you are ready for the responsibility."
Ange said and she smiled weakly and patted your hand.
"You are as dear to me as if you had been my flesh and blood son...and thank you for helping me."
She muttered and closed her eyes again. Dr Wang, Richard's Mentor looked concerned.
"The Deaconess needs to rest now Mr...ehm Yegar was it."
He said softly and looked at you with concerned, kind eyes.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:06 am

'You would have tripped over our bodies and then got iced yourself if we hadn't.' Nicole replied to this, her annoyance pretty clear.
[quote]Mundi licked your hand and wagged his tail happily. Darrian nodded. "So I have been told and we will try to avoid it."[/i]

He shot Nicole a look as if he wanted to say something else, being annoyed in turn, but didn't and looked sharply away again from her to give Darrian a nod. There wasn't really time for bickering - they'd gotten the message, did what they'd needed to do. On to the next problem.

"I think it is best to let one of those threats come to us here so we can take care of it before moving forward, after all we do not want to end up between a rock and a hard place with facing them both at the same time, and especially not while moving through the corridors." Jeffry said. "A perimeter ward to keep the bugs out while we deal with them though that I will create." He said then he nodded. "At least we can start with the name we have, once the room have been secured against the bugs we will have to set up spiritual defences as well."

"Yes, sir."

Hum...yes such a modification to the dome is possible it should not be to hard to do, I also think your little friends could be quite useful as an aid in protecting us."
Your Mentor said as he passed you a dram of Tass in the form of a small, smooth stone from Steelhaven's Node. "Here while I work on the dome it would be most useful if you could call your little friends mea filius."

"Will do," he agreed. "Are you giving me this tass to use for that purpose?" he double-checked as he took it with a nod of thanks. Around him the others worked to barricade them and he tried to focus on what he was doing. He removed his tablet so that he could use it to write out the parts of the calling Naming the children of Uragi, instead of speak it aloud as he had with his pater. Then he be began to work on calling the swarm of little spiderling like earth elementals to him, the rest of the working as before when they were in the Labyrinth in Chicago. If his pater said to use the tass, he would do so in order to ease the call for the little spirits, since it was likely rather difficult for them to find their way here.

S2, call spirit: 3, 0, 2 - 0, 6, 0 - 6, 6, 3 (I'm not sure how long they have to cast, Figured defo not more than than 6 min. He'd be using the short ritual he used before with the change of w, repeated, so just cut off where appropriate please, ty).
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:30 am

"Will do," he agreed. "Are you giving me this tass to use for that purpose?" he double-checked as he took it with a nod of thanks.

"Yes it might be hard for your friends to get here, that vis will make it easier for you to call them."
Your Mentor confirmed and he nodded.

Around him the others worked to barricade them and he tried to focus on what he was doing. He removed his tablet so that he could use it to write out the parts of the calling Naming the children of Uragi, instead of speak it aloud as he had with his pater. Then he be began to work on calling the swarm of little spiderling like earth elementals to him, the rest of the working as before when they were in the Labyrinth in Chicago. If his pater said to use the tass, he would do so in order to ease the call for the little spirits, since it was likely rather difficult for them to find their way here.

Perhaps it was due to having called the little spider spirits so many times now, perhaps it was the Tass your Mentor had given you but you quickly could feel the tiny Umbroods, feel their desire to fix and repair, their desire to perserve, and as you felt their being there, then suddenly they where around you, the little spirits immediatly started trying to fix things, a chipped plate on the counter, a chair with a crack, Nicole's ripped clothing though she would not notice the spirits where there. The young Tytalus from Westchapel that you think are named Theodora exclaimed.
"They are so cute!"
Clearly your fellow Hermetic where seeing spirits as she where dragging chairs over to the door you had come in by to block it.

Harry jumped up on your hand and looked at you with his multi faceted eyes and he chittered happily as he begun to mend some wear on the sleeve of your hoodie while waiting to be told what to do.

In the background you heard your Mentor chanting in Greek as he cast the protective rote meant to protect the war party from the vampiress' spawn. It was a familliar sound in this dark place, Jeffry's deep, steady voice speaking the ritual words you yourself where familliar with only that you vibrated them like many younger Hermetics did while Jeffry Morgan being older did not he simply spoke them with authority and conviction...and then there was allmost an electric feeling in the air as the dome came into existence.

Less plesant than Jeffry's Chanting as the brought his ritual to a close where the sound of buzzing, allot of buzzing, the sound of thosands of flying little insects nearing your group, trying to get to you, then you heard a few popping sounds as a few of them hit the dome around the room and popped, time was up and the attack had begun.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:49 am

Dalisse carefully studied what you where doing and you noticed Brandon as well where interested and while he did not get the instructions as they where thought to the Handler he was trying to learn, the kid enjoyed magick. Once you where done Dalisse nodded.
"I might be able to do this...might..."
She said telepatically but she sounded unsure.
"I am not sure I can control the blast completely though."
Colin nodded, 'I have faith in you - if anyone can shape the damage to avoid touching the ship, it's you.'

"I guess you are right, but in movies and such the hero is never afraid he never bats and eye at pain or danger."
Brandon said and sigh.
"But I guess this is not a movie."
He smiled thinly, "You should look up the first Die Hard movie... Bruce Willis plays a police officer who just wants to spend Christmas with his family, and the shit hits the fan. He's a reluctant hero, alright... But he's the only one there who can get the job done."

"Well now that is a book I would have liked to read."
Dalisse said and grinned.
"Then again Lady Larson is very fond of kitty cats she might come up with some way to deal with him."
He nodded, "I suppose she might have a knack with cats. Still, when the phrase 'Jesus Christ, a lion' is correct on both counts, she might find herself biting over more than she can chew..."

Brandon sigh at that.
"Well I am not quite ready to have never existed yet, but if Lady Larson's plan fails then my Mentor and siblings will be captured and killed and the girl I like might be killed as well so I can not hope for that really."
He said and frowned.
He sighed, "No, you're right about that... That's not something to hope for, either..."
He glanced up at Dalisse, thinking to her, 'Can you secret away the girl, at least? She would not be a priority target in any case, and if she's willing to stay with Brandon, she might be healthy for him...'
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:11 am

Colin nodded, 'I have faith in you - if anyone can shape the damage to avoid touching the ship, it's you.'

Dalisse smiled a little.
"Well let us hope the vampiress is there while I do this, at least I will rob the Labyrinth of a resource..."
She said telepatically nervously before she started moving her hands over the table in swirling motions.
"I don't see her...damnation...I see the Tass storage chamber and...one of the Chief's other apprentices is in there gathering up the vis...what do I do, the vamire is there but clearly someone needs the Tass for some planned spell."
The Handler said telepatically as she looked up at you.

He smiled thinly, "You should look up the first Die Hard movie... Bruce Willis plays a police officer who just wants to spend Christmas with his family, and the shit hits the fan. He's a reluctant hero, alright... But he's the only one there who can get the job done."

"I have seen the movie it is good, but Bruce Willis' character do not look halfway as scared as I feel."
Brandon complained.

He nodded, "I suppose she might have a knack with cats. Still, when the phrase 'Jesus Christ, a lion' is correct on both counts, she might find herself biting over more than she can chew..."

"Well yes Jesus lions might be a little bit harder to deal with thana little kitten."
Dalisse said and she sounded amused.
"Seeing Lady Laron be taken out by a magickal lion might just make my day."
She said and Brandon looked shocked.
"Y...you can't say that Lady Dalisse!"
He exclaimed.

He sighed, "No, you're right about that... That's not something to hope for, either..."
He glanced up at Dalisse, thinking to her, 'Can you secret away the girl, at least? She would not be a priority target in any case, and if she's willing to stay with Brandon, she might be healthy for him...'

Brandon nodded sadly he seamned to be quite worried.
"I worry that when all this is said and done I will be all alone and all I care about will be dead or worse."
The boy said and sigh. Dalisse nodded and said telepatically.
"I will look for her and if at all possible I will get her into an unused door and seal the door, she will be safe."
The Handler promised.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum