Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:20 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Yeah, raw It would be gross. he said Sporting on the floor. His body felt weared off but he was Fine, all in all.
Tane kicked her into the ground to put her lying on her side, and grabbed her head to pound her temple to make her go unconscious. That way she was ready to be taken into custody.

"Yes...it would be Mr Karyak."
Amadeus said as he stepped fowards the bind the Nephanda's hands and heal her wounds.
"Well done...that is one threat down at least."

Tane took the half of the hand he had severed and squished it to draw all blood out. so,
is there any other else? Fera brothers? Does it stench too much or do you perceive more of this ones?

The room that earlier had been full of the sounds of combat where now silent.
"This whole place reek, it is impossible to smell anything."
Dino growled then he looked at the bodies on the floor, none of the mages had fallen though a few where injured, five of the Garou had lost their lives though and Dino and the rest dug their bodies out from among those of the enemy.
"I am not abandoning them here, they deserve better than to rest among this filth!"
The werewolf declared.

[Adley and Nicole] (Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

"I don't want to fight her, I want to set her free."

Fran nodded at that.
"It would be best. No one should be the slave of the Nephandi."

"Not exactly what I meant, pardon a moment of...dark humor I suppose."

"Ah no need to apologize, my Tradition wholeheartedly approve of dark humor, it is how we survive, but I am afraid I do not get what you mean...oh...bullets being for others so shopping for others...ah..."
Fran said and chukled.
"Yes well that is one way to look at it.

He frowned. "They are gone from here now, banished back to their plane."

"Thank you."
Cecilia said softly.

"They could be stalling for time," he said, sounding annoyed.

"Agreed..."
Jeffry said then he raised his voice.
"You have thirthy seconds to come out here, you will surrender and I will cast a spell on you to assure myself that you are telling me the truth, then you will have a few seconds to talk, not more."
The war mage said and that voice said from around the corner.
"Ok...ok I am coming out..."
A young man of perhaps 20, in fact you had seen him at the univertisty though he was not in any of your classes came out from around the corner with his hands over his head.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Tane Karyak on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:51 pm

"This whole place reek, it is impossible to smell anything."

Yeah, i bet.

"I am not abandoning them here, they deserve better than to rest among this filth!"

I know, friend, but we need first to make sure there are no other corrupted mages to deal with and find the other group. Maybe it would be wiser to have one person to recover the bodies as the rest of us moves on to meet the other team. They could be in danger.
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:15 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30PM]
"You may be right, if this wershark you describe as simple will be able to understand the importance of your request."
The Handler said and nodded.
Colin smiled wryly, "I did not mean to intend stupidity, rather the simple and direct mindset of someone used to survive outside civilized areas, where most issues boil down to simple binary choices: Kill or be killed, eat or go hungry, that sort of mindset. He'll understand the importance of keeping his brother from doing things that will have terminal consequences."

"Well that might be so, but the viciousness of his threats worry me, he would be easy to lead astray, the Diedne would do human sacrifice, usually our own member but sometimes our enemies or at times...a sleeper...but that was for their blood for the power in the blood, but there is a difference between that and wanted to inflict pain and suffering on your enemy before their end, just for the joy of it, just because you are angry."
Diedne said and frowned.
He nodded thoughtfully, "That is worrying... I will pass your concerns on; you've more experience with this than I do."

"There are power in blood and flesh, civilized or no it holds power, I am less shocked about the willingness to eat an enemy to gain their power, thans his threats of horrid torture on the woman, a man willing to do that in anger...are dangerous Colin, I am not sure this boy is worth your time."
She said and she sounded concerned.
He frowned, "He has the ability to sing to Avatars, to invite them out of the Host for a little while... Losing that incredible talent for working with Avatars would be an immense tragedy... but I can only stretch so far to salvage him."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:22 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Yeah, i bet.

"Well let us just say you would not want our noses right now."
Dino said and grimaced.

I know, friend, but we need first to make sure there are no other corrupted mages to deal with and find the other group. Maybe it would be wiser to have one person to recover the bodies as the rest of us moves on to meet the other team. They could be in danger.

"I am skeptical about leaving one person alone here, if any of the corrupted mages where to find their way through the hallways and get here that one person alone would be a sitting duck."
Dino protested.
"If you can swear to me there will be time to recover the bodies later then I will go with you if not then we will tend to our fallen comarades first."
The werewolf snarled.

Alphonse looked at the piece of the rune mage's hand you had picket up.
"Why are you fondeling a bit of the prisoner's flesh Mr Karyak?"
The Flambeau asked.
"And I can give few promises to your friend we do not know what condition the labyrinth will be in when we are done."

[Colin] (Labyrinth, talking with Dalisse at 2:30 in the afternoon)

Colin smiled wryly, "I did not mean to intend stupidity, rather the simple and direct mindset of someone used to survive outside civilized areas, where most issues boil down to simple binary choices: Kill or be killed, eat or go hungry, that sort of mindset. He'll understand the importance of keeping his brother from doing things that will have terminal consequences."

"Perhaps if he will understand why acting out of control in the society of the Awakened is dangerous for his brother."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"Then again I have not even met the man so who am I to judge."

He nodded thoughtfully, "That is worrying... I will pass your concerns on; you've more experience with this than I do."

"It is hard to say for sure, the young man might be just...boastful, thinking speaking of such cruelty will make others fear and admire him...but I would keep my eye on that one."
The Handler said.

He frowned, "He has the ability to sing to Avatars, to invite them out of the Host for a little while... Losing that incredible talent for working with Avatars would be an immense tragedy... but I can only stretch so far to salvage him."

"Well I hope it will work out, I really do, but you do have your work cut out for you with that one."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"His talent sounds remarkable though I have never heard about anything similar."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:17 pm

Adley's Post:
"Ah, they don't have a Big and Tall for women?" he said, glancing at her as he realised that yes, a woman taller than him would have problems like that. "That's too bad, I can see that would be frustrating. Well, underwear /was/ on the list."

'Yeah... but most of it is shit. Made for 'burb mommies who work in an office.' Nicole replied dismissively. 'Too thin material which would last a week in the Shop and tease-pockets. What the hell does the designer think - that I should have a handbag or something with me while working on a Corolla's brake-pipes?'

Anja's Post:

"I can see how that would be bothersome indeed, listen if you pick out a fabric I will sew you something to your measurements, I have sewn everything I am currently wearing other than my boots and underwear so I am pretty good at making clothes if I may say so myself."
Fran offered.
"It should not take me to long to whip something up if you need anything."

A short hesitation as she considered this. 'Jackets are the worst. If it isn't the shoulders, it's the arms. If both fit, enough space to hide being knocked up all the way, there is.'

Anja's Post:
"Shopping for others? Well yes I suspect we will get a list but I also really do need more ammo for myself as well and I do like guns."
Fran said and grinned.

'They don't do licensing and all that here?' Nicole said, a little surprised. 'I'll put my order in... for some unknown reason they get all jittery when I try to restock. I mean, last time I put on a clean beater and everything. And it was only a hundred or so rounds and few packs of shells.' giving a faux-innocent air, as though she had no idea why a gun store would hesitate on her looks and manner alone.

Anja's Post:
Jeffrey nodded and made the hand gestures from Creo and Ignem and turned in that direction readying a spell You heard a male voice shout at your party.
"I have been sent to talk...just talk...the others want parley...can I come around the bend in the hallway and not be shot?"
Whoever was around the corner asked.
"Or cursed or set on fire or well the list go on really..."

"Agreed..."
Jeffrey said then he raised his voice.
"You have thirty seconds to come out here, you will surrender and I will cast a spell on you to assure myself that you are telling me the truth, then you will have a few seconds to talk, not more."
The war mage said and that voice said from around the corner.
"Ok...ok I am coming out..."
A young man of perhaps 20, in fact you had seen him at the university though he was not in any of your classes came out from around the corner with his hands over his head.

On the enemy's first words Nicole readied her rifle; as he came out to "talk" she began to look around, such as behind her. In fact, pretty much looking everywhere *except* the enemy.

There would be more than enough people watching that guy, she reasoned; best to keep an eye on everywhere else to make sure it wasn't a distraction...
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:46 am

[Adley and Nicole] Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth 2 30 in the afternoon.)

'Yeah... but most of it is shit. Made for 'burb mommies who work in an office.' Nicole replied dismissively. 'Too thin material which would last a week in the Shop and tease-pockets. What the hell does the designer think - that I should have a handbag or something with me while working on a Corolla's brake-pipes?'

"I guess you might not be the customer they had in mind when they make those designs."
Fran said and smiled a little.
"But I can see how it can be a real issue and be irritating."

A short hesitation as she considered this. 'Jackets are the worst. If it isn't the shoulders, it's the arms. If both fit, enough space to hide being knocked up all the way, there is.'

"Just pick out a fabric and give me a detailed description of what you want and your exact measurements and I can make you a jacket, no problem."
The young Euthanathos said and smiled.

'They don't do licensing and all that here?' Nicole said, a little surprised.

"They do, they are pretty strict actually but I assumed that with your skill you had a lisence for your weapons."
Fran replied.

'I'll put my order in... for some unknown reason they get all jittery when I try to restock. I mean, last time I put on a clean beater and everything. And it was only a hundred or so rounds and few packs of shells.' giving a faux-innocent air, as though she had no idea why a gun store would hesitate on her looks and manner alone.

"Being a member of a gun club with a shooting range helps, that gives you a reason to buy ammo."
Fran said then she hesitated.
"I also have some contacts to get things...off the books but off course if the police catch you with it...there will be trouble."

On the enemy's first words Nicole readied her rifle; as he came out to "talk" she began to look around, such as behind her. In fact, pretty much looking everywhere *except* the enemy.

There would be more than enough people watching that guy, she reasoned; best to keep an eye on everywhere else to make sure it wasn't a distraction...

"Listen, I come with a simple offer, with Larson down we are pretty much screwed and we know it, however we are willing to lay down our arms and give you guys Larson in exhange for our freedom."
The Nephandus said as he stepped towards your group nervously. Jeffry scoffed and gave the young man a stern look.
"That is not happening."
He said simply.
"Or we can kill Larson and ourselves before you get to us, letting us start the project again in another life."
The young man said and Jeffry's eyes narrowed.
"I do not generally respond to threats young man."
He said sternly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:32 pm

"Perhaps if he will understand why acting out of control in the society of the Awakened is dangerous for his brother."
"Then again I have not even met the man so who am I to judge."
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "I believe the shark will understand quite well the dangers of crossing one's seniors' orders. It's my best bet right now..."

"It is hard to say for sure, the young man might be just...boastful, thinking speaking of such cruelty will make others fear and admire him...but I would keep my eye on that one."
The Handler said.
He frowned, "Yes, he'll have a very short leash for some time..."

"Well I hope it will work out, I really do, but you do have your work cut out for you with that one."
Dalisse said and nodded.
"His talent sounds remarkable though I have never heard about anything similar."
He nodded, "Precisely; it's a unique ability, as far as I've heard - oh, certainly, there are others who can force an Avatar out of its host, but he can sing and invite it to manifest, without harming the link between the two. I can't pretend to understand how it works... but I've seen that it works."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "I believe the shark will understand quite well the dangers of crossing one's seniors' orders. It's my best bet right now..."

Dalisse was clearly still skeptical but she said nothing more about it and just nodded.

He frowned, "Yes, he'll have a very short leash for some time..."

"A hothead like this man might fight a short leash quite a bit."
The handler said.
"He seam to me one who thinks more with his emotions than his reason."

He nodded, "Precisely; it's a unique ability, as far as I've heard - oh, certainly, there are others who can force an Avatar out of its host, but he can sing and invite it to manifest, without harming the link between the two. I can't pretend to understand how it works... but I've seen that it works."

"Most Avatars do not like to communicate with others than the host, so this boy managing to contact the souls of others are quite...exceptional."
She said and nodded.
"I can see why you want to find some way to make him behave so such a talent is not lost."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:04 pm

Anja's Post:
"I guess you might not be the customer they had in mind when they make those designs."
Fran said and smiled a little.
"But I can see how it can be a real issue and be irritating."

'Me and most women, you'll find.' Nicole retorted, giving Fran a knowing nod. 'There's a damn good reason why most girls dump everything on getting home from work and shove on the tee and sweats. Guys... just ditch the coat and grab a beer.' sounding a little jealous at this.

Anja's Post:
"Just pick out a fabric and give me a detailed description of what you want and your exact measurements and I can make you a jacket, no problem."
The young Euthanathos said and smiled.

'Might be easier to simply measure me. Don't own anything which fits right, I don't. Except one coat.'

Anja's Post:
"They do, they are pretty strict actually but I assumed that with your skill you had a lisence for your weapons."
Fran replied.

"Being a member of a gun club with a shooting range helps, that gives you a reason to buy ammo."
Fran said then she hesitated.
"I also have some contacts to get things...off the books but off course if the police catch you with it...there will be trouble."

'They're not.' the large woman replied. 'All bought private or [gun] Show loopholed. No way I'm going on The System any more than I have to be - might as well send the details straight to Mirrorshade HQ. Was thinking of making a trip to a Show soon enough; really need to get a new semi[automatic] rifle. Running low on primers and caps too.'

'As for the cops... well, an unlicensed piece would be the least of my worries. They say they wiped my sheet... but who knows if they got 'em all?'

Anja's Post:
"Listen, I come with a simple offer, with Larson down we are pretty much screwed and we know it, however we are willing to lay down our arms and give you guys Larson in exchange for our freedom."
The Nephandus said as he stepped towards your group nervously. Jeffrey scoffed and gave the young man a stern look.
"That is not happening."
He said simply.
"Or we can kill Larson and ourselves before you get to us, letting us start the project again in another life."
The young man said and Jeffrey's eyes narrowed.
"I do not generally respond to threats young man."
He said sternly.

As the Chief talked with the enemy, Nicole kept on watching their surroundings, to make sure nothing was sneaking up on them...
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:24 pm

[Adley and Nicole] Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth 2 30 in the afternoon.)

'Me and most women, you'll find.' Nicole retorted, giving Fran a knowing nod. 'There's a damn good reason why most girls dump everything on getting home from work and shove on the tee and sweats. Guys... just ditch the coat and grab a beer.' sounding a little jealous at this.

"Very true, the first thing I do when getting home for the day ischanging my clothes into something more comfortable, I guess often women's fashions are designed more around looks than comfort."
Fran said and nodded and several of the female magi in the group smirked. Theodora nodded.
"Well only if we care to follow those fashions though. I usually will not wear something unless it is comfortable and practical as well."

'Might be easier to simply measure me. Don't own anything which fits right, I don't. Except one coat.'

"Drop by my room when we get back and I can take your measurements and show you some fabric samples, you want something durable yes? With plenty of pockets?"
Fran said and nodded.

'They're not.' the large woman replied. 'All bought private or [gun] Show loopholed. No way I'm going on The System any more than I have to be - might as well send the details straight to Mirrorshade HQ.

The young Euthanathos just nodded at that.

Was thinking of making a trip to a Show soon enough; really need to get a new semi[automatic] rifle. Running low on primers and caps too.'

"Ohh I love gun shows."
Fran said exitedly.
"Well love them except everyone try to sleep a little dainty lady guns that is or assume I do not know anything."

'As for the cops... well, an unlicensed piece would be the least of my worries. They say they wiped my sheet... but who knows if they got 'em all?'

"Well if you are willing to take the chance I can set you up with my contact, he have fair enough prices but you never know where his merchendice is from."
Fran offered.

As the Chief talked with the enemy, Nicole kept on watching their surroundings, to make sure nothing was sneaking up on them...

You saw nothing move but off course that did not mean an ambush where not planned and in the process of being readied.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:39 pm

"I'll take your word for that," he said. He didn't know much about women's shopping fashion really, not even much of men's aside from 'it fits,' but it seemed all fair points for any sort of mechanical work. Much of the next bit of talk went over his head until they came back around to weapons.

"Listen, I come with a simple offer, with Larson down we are pretty much screwed and we know it, however we are willing to lay down our arms and give you guys Larson in exhange for our freedom." The Nephandus said as he stepped towards your group nervously. Jeffry scoffed and gave the young man a stern look. "That is not happening." He said simply. "Or we can kill Larson and ourselves before you get to us, letting us start the project again in another life."The young man said and Jeffry's eyes narrowed. "I do not generally respond to threats young man."

He took a good look at the guy to see if he was carrying anything that could be a weapon, bomb or a spell on him. He thought it equally likely they were evacuating the place as they spoke since they knew that they couldn't just let them go...
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:36 pm

[Adley and Nicole] (Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

He took a good look at the guy to see if he was carrying anything that could be a weapon, bomb or a spell on him. He thought it equally likely they were evacuating the place as they spoke since they knew that they couldn't just let them go...

The young Nephandus had nothing clearly visable on him that looked like spell components or a weapon but that did not mean he could not have something in his pockets, he was wearing a tshirt and jeans.
"The Fallen will know we are can not allow such a deal, this man have to be sent to stall for time."
Jeffry said mirroring your thoughts.
"We can not afford to bring another prisoner with us, I am afraid young man, this will have to be the end for you."
The old Flambeau said and the Nephandus backed away nervously.
"Hey...wait...please..."
He muttered now suddenly afraid.
"There will be no pain boy that is all I can give you."
Jeffry said as he quickly did the gestures for Creo and Ignem and a white hot flame rose around the young Nephandus, burning him to ash before he could even scream.
"We press on."
Your Mentor said darkly he did not like killing, even if it at time where neccesary and he begun walking again at a brisk pace.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:47 pm

Anja's Post:
"Very true, the first thing I do when getting home for the day is changing my clothes into something more comfortable, I guess often women's fashions are designed more around looks than comfort."
Fran said and nodded and several of the female magi in the group smirked. Theodora nodded.
"Well only if we care to follow those fashions though. I usually will not wear something unless it is comfortable and practical as well."

"Drop by my room when we get back and I can take your measurements and show you some fabric samples, you want something durable yes? With plenty of pockets?"
Fran said and nodded.

'Comfort, practicality, durability, the fact there's nothing between "turtleneck" and "look at the twins!" shirt-wise...' Nicole rattled off, unknowingly filling Adley in one of the reasons why women took at least three times longer when clothes shopping...

'Looking around here count, it doesn't - we're a bunch of freaks. I'll pop round yours after, yes?'

Anja's Post:
"Ohh I love gun shows."
Fran said excitedly.
"Well love them except everyone try to sleep a little dainty lady guns that is or assume I do not know anything."

'Egh... apart from the fact most of them are folk who'd probably have me shot in a war? And the Nazi jerky guy... what is it about that? Are they clones made to attend every show in the country?' Nicole replied, showing that she was no stranger either to them. 'Might find a .44 conversion kit for your Eagle, though. And I might find someone milling about who's got just by chance a old pre-ban AK or similar sitting in their trunk.'

Anja's Post:
"Well if you are willing to take the chance I can set you up with my contact, he have fair enough prices but you never know where his merchendice is from."
Fran offered.

'Shit like barrel analysis takes time. Main threat is being Sacked by Smiths for Newlife quicker than you can say "Reality Deviant" while stuck in a cell, not the cops pinning some old icing on you.' Nicole commented, perfectly aware of the precariousness of their situation.

Anja's Post:
You saw nothing move but off course that did not mean an ambush where not planned and in the process of being readied.

Nicole continued to keep watch. Just in case.

Anja's Post:
The young Nephandus had nothing clearly visible on him that looked like spell components or a weapon but that did not mean he could not have something in his pockets, he was wearing a tshirt and jeans.
"The Fallen will know we are can not allow such a deal, this man have to be sent to stall for time."
Jeffrey said mirroring your thoughts.
"We can not afford to bring another prisoner with us, I am afraid young man, this will have to be the end for you."
The old Flambeau said and the Nephandus backed away nervously.
"Hey...wait...please..."
He muttered now suddenly afraid.
"There will be no pain boy that is all I can give you."
Jeffrey said as he quickly did the gestures for Creo and Ignem and a white hot flame rose around the young Nephandus, burning him to ash before he could even scream.
"We press on."
Your Mentor said darkly he did not like killing, even if it at time where necessary and he begun walking again at a brisk pace.

Nicole didn't see it directly, though noticed the flash. Looked at the ash for a moment curiously, then followed the Chief, continuing to keep watch, face impassive.
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:17 pm

'Comfort, practicality, durability, the fact there's nothing between "turtleneck" and "look at the twins!" shirt-wise...' Nicole rattled off, unknowingly filling Adley in one of the reasons why women took at least three times longer when clothes shopping...

"I would agree with all of that other thant the neckline, I have tops in quite a varaity of necklines."
Theodora said then she sigh.
"But most clothing for women seam to be made to put us on display for men in some way or another."
The Tytalus continued.

'Looking around here count, it doesn't - we're a bunch of freaks. I'll pop round yours after, yes?'

Fran nodded.
"Sounds good."
She said simply.

'Egh... apart from the fact most of them are folk who'd probably have me shot in a war? And the Nazi jerky guy... what is it about that? Are they clones made to attend every show in the country?' Nicole replied, showing that she was no stranger either to them.

"Well the alt right do love their guns. I have had a few of them try to save me a few times, calling me a Satanist and what not, then again the left can be just as bad I had one woman attack me physically once, apperantly I am practicing culture appropriation when my lily white self is wearing Japanese street fathion."
Fran said and scoffed.
"Spare me the fanatics on both sides but generally the alt right, gun toting idiots scare me more."

'Might find a .44 conversion kit for your Eagle, though. And I might find someone milling about who's got just by chance a old pre-ban AK or similar sitting in their trunk.'

"Now that would be nice, and you know I might just be able to increate the chance of that."
Fran said and nodded.
"I can be really lucky when I want to be."

'Shit like barrel analysis takes time. Main threat is being Sacked by Smiths for Newlife quicker than you can say "Reality Deviant" while stuck in a cell, not the cops pinning some old icing on you.' Nicole commented, perfectly aware of the precariousness of their situation.

"Being arrested, ending up in a hospital or in other ways ending up in a public institution is a good way to get taken away by the men in black cars indeed."
Fran said and frowned.
"Well there are magick that will make it far harder to trace where a bullet comes from, I would offer to teach you but I doubt you could work my Paradigm nor me yours."
The Euthanathos said.

(OOC: I will continue writing where the party is going once Strife have had a chance to react.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 pm

"A hothead like this man might fight a short leash quite a bit."
The handler said.
"He seam to me one who thinks more with his emotions than his reason."
Colin sighed, "Your assessment is... not incorrect. And under most circumstances, he will fight a short leash, which is why I will not be the one holding it. He won't trust someone in formal authority with that, but his brother... Well, he has a few things to do to avoid unpleasantness. If he won't do them... I will wash my hands of him."

"Most Avatars do not like to communicate with others than the host, so this boy managing to contact the souls of others are quite...exceptional."
She said and nodded.
"I can see why you want to find some way to make him behave so such a talent is not lost."
He nodded, "Well, that said, how do things look there? Has he been, hm, persuaded not to eat the trapper?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:54 am

Colin sighed, "Your assessment is... not incorrect. And under most circumstances, he will fight a short leash, which is why I will not be the one holding it. He won't trust someone in formal authority with that, but his brother... Well, he has a few things to do to avoid unpleasantness. If he won't do them... I will wash my hands of him."

"Well it is worth a shot to try to reach this young man, and trying to go the route of his brother might be a good idea, the only problem is that from what I have been told, wersharks do not really have a society, it might be hard to explain for this creature why the rules of one are important."

He nodded, "Well, that said, how do things look there? Has he been, hm, persuaded not to eat the trapper?"

"Yes he have knocked her out and she is getting healed, though someone might want to tell him that kicking someone in the side of the head is not a good way to knock someone out if they are supposed to survive intact."
"Though the Hagalaz lost her hand it seamed and your Cabalmate have picked it up so I guess he might be intending to eat that."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:20 am

"Stuck in a cell? No, or not long. Dead, yes," he agreed, as the conversation turned back around to weapons from the far, foreign (to Adley) frontiers of women's fashion woes.

"The Fallen will know we are can not allow such a deal, this man have to be sent to stall for time." Jeffry said mirroring your thoughts. "We can not afford to bring another prisoner with us, I am afraid young man, this will have to be the end for you." The old Flambeau said and the Nephandus backed away nervously. "Hey...wait...please..."
He muttered now suddenly afraid. "There will be no pain boy that is all I can give you." Jeffry said as he quickly did the gestures for Creo and Ignem and a white hot flame rose around the young Nephandus, burning him to ash before he could even scream..."We press on."
Your Mentor said darkly

The man had already gotten his warning shot and his pater did not often miss with a fireball, nevermind twice. There was a bright flash then the man was dead, dusted. So much for the messenger. There wasn't time to waste, though - if they were on the move. He glanced at Cecelia, saw to it that she was able to move on now and then took up his position again, ready to go.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:33 am

"Stuck in a cell? No, or not long. Dead, yes," he agreed, as the conversation turned back around to weapons from the far, foreign (to Adley) frontiers of women's fashion woes.

"Staying away from the fucking Union usually involves staying away from the police and unlike the Top Hats I would feel bad about killing a sleeper policeman...and it would be illegal."
Theodora said and frowned. Jeffry frowned as well, he usually did when the Technocrazy was mentioned.

[quote]The man had already gotten his warning shot and his pater did not often miss with a fireball, nevermind twice. There was a bright flash then the man was dead, dusted. So much for the messenger. There wasn't time to waste, though - if they were on the move. He glanced at Cecelia, saw to it that she was able to move on now and then took up his position again, ready to go.[/quote

Cecilia looked at the pile of ash and shivered for a moment but she could walk and she was able to keep up as the group started moving, here and there she stopped you to point out traps, there where fewer of them in this part of the Labyrinth though, probably for practical purposes.

Nicole you see some shadows around one corner, shadows that indicated someone where there and who moved away quickly upon noticing your group.

(OOC: Can I get an Perception plus alternetness roll, I have rolled for Nicole and got 1 sucsess.)

(OOC: I did not shoot the messanger, I immolated the messanger, there is a difference. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:35 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30]
"Well it is worth a shot to try to reach this young man, and trying to go the route of his brother might be a good idea, the only problem is that from what I have been told, wersharks do not really have a society, it might be hard to explain for this creature why the rules of one are important."
Colin nodded, "It's the one shot he has, I'm afraid. If the wereshark cannot help after all, well..."
He sighed, "Well, I'll burn that bridge when I get to it."

"Yes he have knocked her out and she is getting healed, though someone might want to tell him that kicking someone in the side of the head is not a good way to knock someone out if they are supposed to survive intact."
"Though the Hagalaz lost her hand it seamed and your Cabalmate have picked it up so I guess he might be intending to eat that."
He frowned and fished out his notebook and pen, "I will make a note of that... Actually, I had better update a lot of notes..."
He quickly scribbled down the pertinent details of every conversation and bit of intel he'd gathered since he last wrote down everything, then frowned, "Bugger, it must be Heather... Best alert them right away..."
He quickly tapped out a message to Harmony, 'Heather may be in danger - uncertain of nature; was just warned by prophetic vampire that she has to survive. Stay alert; will try to find out more.'
He then followed up with a message to Kristina, 'Alexandra gave me a warning. I fear Mrs. Wellspring is in danger. Already warned Mrs. Piti. Can you get someone to keep an eye on them, for safety's sake?'

((OOC: I don't think the messenger rightly cares about the distinction, being quite dead in any case. Razz ))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Anja's Post:
"I would agree with all of that other than the neckline, I have tops in quite a variety of necklines."
Theodora said then she sighed.

'Oh, that one's just for me then? Goodie.' Nicole replied, giving a wry smile.

Anja's Post:
"Well the alt right do love their guns. I have had a few of them try to save me a few times, calling me a Satanist and what not, then again the left can be just as bad I had one woman attack me physically once, apparently I am practising culture appropriation when my lily white self is wearing Japanese street fashion."
Fran said and scoffed.
"Spare me the fanatics on both sides but generally the alt right, gun toting idiots scare me more."

'"Alt-Right"; for fuckers who realise "fascist" makes people reach for their revolvers." the large woman replied to this, tone and poise showing this was one who'd resist them. And judging from her actions to date, more than with rallies and placards...

Adley's Post:

Nicole gave Adley a little glance. 'Not dead. At least not me. Hell hath no fury like fanatics with a "heretic" in their hands and all that.' ending with a little shudder.

Anja's Post:
"Staying away from the fucking Union usually involves staying away from the police and unlike the Top Hats I would feel bad about killing a sleeper policeman...and it would be illegal."
Theodora said and frowned. Jeffrey frowned as well, he usually did when the Technocracy was mentioned.

'Staying away from cops period is a sound move.' the large woman retorted. 'Individuals might be fine and all that, but they put on a uniform stained with blood and weighed down with weapons of oppression.' making it clear she didn't rate them much better than either the alt-right or even the Union.

Anja's Post:
Nicole you see some shadows around one corner, shadows that indicated someone where there and who moved away quickly upon noticing your group.

On spotting the shadow, Nicole halted and held up her hand in a "halt" position so the others could see. Then when she was sure she'd got their attention, pointed straight at the shadow and readied her rifle...
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:38 pm

'Oh, that one's just for me then? Goodie.' Nicole replied, giving a wry smile.

"Yeah...well let us just say that while in between tops can be found, there are a certain presure for women to show of their...attributes."
Theodora said and scoffed.

'"Alt-Right"; for fuckers who realise "fascist" makes people reach for their revolvers." the large woman replied to this, tone and poise showing this was one who'd resist them. And judging from her actions to date, more than with rallies and placards...

"Well it is the modern term, a wrong one perhaps they are not really that alt as just well regular far right. For me centrists are fine, those a little to the left and right are fine but the extremes that is a problem."
Fran said and sigh.
"But the world is becoming more and more polarized, the left hate me for being for the right to own and carry weapons while the right hate me for well...not being a raging douche to anyone who do not look or believe just as I do."
She continued and shook her head.

'Staying away from cops period is a sound move.' the large woman retorted. 'Individuals might be fine and all that, but they put on a uniform stained with blood and weighed down with weapons of oppression.' making it clear she didn't rate them much better than either the alt-right or even the Union.

Ty spoke up at this.
"The problem is this idea of loyalty within a profession where bad seeds are not dealt with, as well as a lack of training, combine that with a job that give them the right to basically kill pepole and you have a problem."
The Akashic said and shook his head.
"Most cops means well, the problem is that when Mr Martins that I run past walking his dog every morning when I go jogging do not stand up when his buddies decide to point a gun at my face for just basically existing, then Mr Martins is guilty as well, even if he as an induvidual is a nice guy."

On spotting the shadow, Nicole halted and held up her hand in a "halt" position so the others could see. Then when she was sure she'd got their attention, pointed straight at the shadow and readied her rifle...

The others stopped and Jeffry nodded. Francis did several hand gestures and his eyes unfocused.
"I do not see anything..."
The Hermetic commeted.
"There is a hidde side corridor just around the corner they could have run into that."
Cecilia commented.

Colin nodded, "It's the one shot he has, I'm afraid. If the wereshark cannot help after all, well..."
He sighed, "Well, I'll burn that bridge when I get to it."

Dalisse again just nodded at that.

He frowned and fished out his notebook and pen, "I will make a note of that... Actually, I had better update a lot of notes..."
He quickly scribbled down the pertinent details of every conversation and bit of intel he'd gathered since he last wrote down everything, then frowned, "Bugger, it must be Heather... Best alert them right away..."

Dalisse seamed a little confused but she said nothing to disturb you while you wrote up your notes, instead she went over to the heat nodule and put on some more water for tea, finally she spoke to ask.
"Excuse me, but would you like another cup Colin?"

He quickly tapped out a message to Harmony, 'Heather may be in danger - uncertain of nature; was just warned by prophetic vampire that she has to survive. Stay alert; will try to find out more.'

You got a quick reply back.
"Thank you Mr W, I sent Heather to spend some time with her Mentor after the fight, I thought it would be good for them both, I will contact them right away."

He then followed up with a message to Kristina, 'Alexandra gave me a warning. I fear Mrs. Wellspring is in danger. Already warned Mrs. Piti. Can you get someone to keep an eye on them, for safety's sake?'

You got a reply from Kristina.
"Off course, I will go and mention it for the Chief right away."

You noticed Dalisse looking a bit uncomfortable and she frowned.
"Colin I am sorry to disturm but...some of the Nephandi have entered into my ship's veiins...I have told them not to do that it irritates him, would you like to have someone crawling around in your veins? It is some of those from the armory."
She informed you and itched her leg a bit and shivered.

(OOC: I went to the doctor today and I have lost 11 pounds so far. Very Happy)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:02 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30 PM]
Dalisse seamed a little confused but she said nothing to disturb you while you wrote up your notes, instead she went over to the heat nodule and put on some more water for tea, finally she spoke to ask.
"Excuse me, but would you like another cup Colin?"
Colin looked up from his notes, "Hum? Oh, yes, please. Thank you."

You got a quick reply back.
"Thank you Mr W, I sent Heather to spend some time with her Mentor after the fight, I thought it would be good for them both, I will contact them right away."
He breathed a brief sigh of relief, then twitched slightly before replying, 'We have problems with Hagalaz Barabbi and compromised Hagalaz members here in Boston - while I would not wish to imply your wife's Mentor is compromised, I cannot rule out the possibility of someone in the family being extorted. Be careful.'

You got a reply from Kristina.
"Off course, I will go and mention it for the Chief right away."
He pocketed the phone with a relieved sigh.

You noticed Dalisse looking a bit uncomfortable and she frowned.
"Colin I am sorry to disturm but...some of the Nephandi have entered into my ship's veiins...I have told them not to do that it irritates him, would you like to have someone crawling around in your veins? It is some of those from the armory."
She informed you and itched her leg a bit and shivered.
He grimaced, "Sort of like having ants crawling under your skin, then? Eurgh... is there any way to evict them?"

((OOC: Well, that's good news, innit? Very Happy ))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Colin looked up from his notes, "Hum? Oh, yes, please. Thank you."

Dalisse nodded and refilled your cup adding herbs in a steamer to it and took it with her over to the table where the sugar, honey and milk still stood.

He breathed a brief sigh of relief, then twitched slightly before replying, 'We have problems with Hagalaz Barabbi and compromised Hagalaz members here in Boston - while I would not wish to imply your wife's Mentor is compromised, I cannot rule out the possibility of someone in the family being extorted. Be careful.'

You got a reply back.
"I have noticed there being some problems with the Hagalaz, they have had a strained relationship with the Traditions since they where attempted recruited and their representative accidentally died. I will check on Heather, thank you for your concern, though I know her Mentor to be a good man, perhaps a bit intolerant of my relationship with his student but still a good man."

He grimaced, "Sort of like having ants crawling under your skin, then? Eurgh... is there any way to evict them?"

"Yes it feels a bit like that...hum I can flood that area with blood, it is not exactly blood like you or I have but still, it should flush them out."
The handler suggjested.

(OOC: it is indeed though one of my rings slid of my finger during the alternative fair, loosing a 2 dollar ring is not a bad price for getting a bit more healthy though. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Nicole gave Adley a little glance. 'Not dead. At least not me. Hell hath no fury like fanatics with a "heretic" in their hands and all that.' ending with a little shudder

"Fair point, I suppose they might consider your Tradition traitors at the very least."

He also stopped, keeping Cecelia and Violet covered...

"There is a hidden side corridor just around the corner they could have run into that." Cecilia commented.

"Where does it go to?" he asked.

Per+alert = 0, 7, 4, 8, 9
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:15 pm

"Where does it go to?" he asked.

You heard someone in a sort of side wall or some hallway inside the walls in addition to seeing the shadows that Nicole had pointed out.
"It go to the main library...to the machine room, and into one of the living quarters not to far from the armory, it go allot of places, I think they are inside the ship's veins."
Cecilia said.
"The Handler says we are not suspposed to use those hallways and sometimes they are flodded with goo, a form of blood I guess, but they rull all over the ship."
The hedge wizard commented.

(OOC: And that is one sucsess for Adley to store away for later per our house rules.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum