Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:24 pm

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrinth, Jeffry's strike team at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

"A spirit then..." he nodded. Oh, hell not another one of the ones that had come when they were in the damn park...That cleared one thing up, he'd been wrong in what the form of the trouble was, though not in the approach to it. "Thank you, do try to slow it down as much as you can please." He said in English, "It's a spirit," he said, correcting himself. "Something that affects minds, it lies to you and preys on the misery. If you have mind shields put them up..."

"It is what you would call a spirit and it is not, it is from beyond what should be."
The elemental said.
"I will do what I can but I can only slow it down so much."
She continued and then the elemental was gone to do what she could to buy your group time. A few members of your group swore and some started casting simple spells, mind shields perhaps as you had recomended.

If his pater was alarmed, then he was on his way to fighting fear that he'd just made things a hell of a lot worse by accident. That spell that he cast wasn't any joke and it didn't get rid of the foreboding sense that impending doom was on its way. He stepped up quickly. As he spoke he showed off the correct hand gestures to use to save time. "Yes, I can show our sodalis too?" he said, if it meant more people getting rid of the damn thing the better but it was only a suggestion.

"Yes that would probably be wise, the more we have to work in consert against what is coming the better."
The old Flambeau said as he went through the hand gestures a few times just to make sure he had them down pat before waving Francis and Theodora over.

"This is the way it is: Qlippothic workings destroy and negate the potential that existed of what should be in the Tellurian. Through the use primal ars, plus the magick of the sphere magick being used against you, you can return that potential and restore it by reweaving and reintroducing that potential with ars vis. This snaps the Tellurian back to it's default, usually the consensus, or what was existing before the Qlippothic working. The ars fati can assist by introducing the element of random potential and ideally with some quintessence, the working is easier and has stronger grab," he explained quickly and as succinctly as he could.

Jeffry nodded at what you where saying quickly catching on. Theodora asked.
"So what we are doing is not trying to counter or banish this spirit, since the potential it was not summoned where destroyed we fix that natural potenial instead?"
She asked and Francis nodded.
"That is what it sounds like...I do not have allot of Quintessence on me though, quickly teleporting those cannisters of gas out of the way took some doing."
He said and the Tytalus nodded.
"I have a little but not much."
She commented she pulled a bottle of what looked like the oil used on old factory machines.
"It is two or three drams in here."
Jeffry nodded.
"I have some."
He said and he begun passing out little rounded, clear stones you could feel containes Vis, giving you about three drams.

Fran glanced over at the group of you.
"Ehm...I am not overhearing what you are doing but I can feel the Tass when either Hermetics or Verbena start gathering in groups and start passing out the juice it tends to mean shit is about to hit the fan badly...I have two drams on me do you guys need it?"
She asked. Antonio looked up from writing notes he was passing around, perhaps some sort of protection.
"I have a couple of drams as well."
He offered.

Once done, if there were not any questions, he simply started working, showing a cycle of the counterspelling method, though this time working also knowing that it was a spirit on its way.

The others joined in and followed your lead, the method where new to them but they shared your Paradigm after all. You felt the massive power of your Mentor there, you ahd worked with him before and it was allmost terrifying the sheer amount of power he could muster.

(OOC: Please make your rolls for the ritual and I will roll for the other Hermetics. Also lol at Adley disaproving of the Nephandus being sloppy with his summoning. Razz )

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

"Thanks." Serge said taking the pot and applying some of the cream to his sore fingers.

The cream had a fragrent smell you recognized several herb sents though where not completely able to place them, it had a soothing effect on your overworked fingers though.

"That's perfect! Now pass it around to everyone. Let's see what everyone else wants to be wearing. " Serge said with a smile. "I've always wanted to suddenly change clothes in a cool transformation sequence."

"Like in anime Sir?"
Jane asked as she passed the paper to Cava who drew a pink ball gown with allot of bows, then Liv drew a long, elegant white dress with a hood, Rosa drew a off the shoulders, long black dress with opera gloves Yu Die just shook her head though.
"I...I am not sure I should."
She muttered nervously and plucked at her nails looking away.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by s7trif3 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:47 pm

"It is what you would call a spirit and it is not, it is from beyond what should be." The elemental said. "I will do what I can but I can only slow it down so much."

"What we call an outsider spirit, then? One that is not a one, that is less than and that should not be within the confines of our universe," he said. "That which there is not-a-word and not-a-Name for, the Unnamable from not even the Void?" he clarified, using Enochian to try to describe what he meant so they were targeting properly. If time was a difficult concept, then true absence was even harder for a human and most spirits, possibly.

Jeffry nodded at what you where saying quickly catching on. Theodora asked.
"So what we are doing is not trying to counter or banish this spirit, since the potential it was not summoned where destroyed we fix that natural potenial instead?"
She asked and Francis nodded.

"Yes," he said with a firm nod. He showed them the hand gestures he used - they were the old way and he didn't feel like it was right to convert them to the new style so he didn't. He explained how to make the form and how to make the technique and what words were the correct ones to use with them that he had used before, with Colin. Creo, I create. Vim, the pure ideal of magick, all expressions of magick, and for spirits and demons as well. That was the way he knew to do it. Collecting up the tass, he nodded at each offering in thanks. He didn't have any left himself, not without destroying some of his body again and that would be rather unwise and take more time than they probably had.

The others joined in and followed your lead, the method where new to them but they shared your Paradigm after all. You felt the massive power of your Mentor there, you ahd worked with him before and it was allmost terrifying the sheer amount of power he could muster.

There were four of them now, his mentor included and he may as well count triple, they had a better understanding of the target and problem. It had to be enough. And so he began the working, not hurrying and paying close attention to each cycle, whisking in the quintessence as Colin had to invigorate the working right off the bat. They had to give it something to grab onto, to ease the working and make it stick, then begin to work the potential back...

// 3, 7, 3; 6, 4, 7; 6, 7, 9; 9, 8, 3 (how many rolls did you need?)
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:55 pm

"Like in anime Sir?"
Jane asked as she passed the paper to Cava who drew a pink ball gown with allot of bows, then Liv drew a long, elegant white dress with a hood, Rosa drew a off the shoulders, long black dress with opera gloves Yu Die just shook her head though.
"I...I am not sure I should."
She muttered nervously and plucked at her nails looking away.

"Their's no harm in it. It's just a bit of fun. But if you really don't want to theirs no harm in it. Just remember that you can change your mind at any time." Serge said kindly to the nervous Akashic.

Afterwards, Serge took the picture and looked at ti intently. To others it may have just been simple drawings, but Serge saw it as pieces of the girl's imagination a piece of their minds inscribed onto paper.

"All right. Time to get anime." Serge said humorously as he made a few small touches to each of the girl's drawing. "Everyone close your eyes and try to imagine what you'd look like wearing your dress of choice. A clear image formed in your head. Try to feel the dress clinging to your skin or flowing in the breeze."

As everyone closed Serge began working his magick. He did the same, picturing himself in a spy suit with cool looking sunglasses. Peering into each of the girl's minds to see how they envisioned themselves wearing the dress. He collected those thoughts and using the picture as a focus added them to his grand vision which he shared with everyone in the room. Reshaping their perceptions so that they would see each other wearing the dress that they had envisioned themselves wearing. He took their belief in him and their expectations and made them into reality.

"All right on the count of 3 open your eyes." Serge began saying like a street performer. Adding a bit of pizzazz was quite useful for his brand of magick. It helped get people into the right state of mind.

"1..." Serge announced.
"2...." Serge continued.
"3!!!!" Serge exclaimed with a loud clap of his hand, a symbolic gesture to activate the spell.

(OOC: Mind 3 effect to alter the existing illusion to include the dresses that each of the girl's are envisioning wearing. A mental illusion to cause the girls (and Serge's) existing clothing to seemingly transform in a flash of light into the dresses (or suit) that they want to be wearing.

Arete Roll: 9, 8, 5, 1 - 5, 2, 8, 9 - 8, 2, 4, 2 - 4, 8, 10, 9)
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:21 pm

Anja's Post:
Jeffrey looked like he was considering for a moment he did not like leaving dangerous prisoners alive to be a problem, but the Strawman might just be needed to explain what he had summoned.
"Make him sleep. The rest though have to die."
The old Hermetic said sadly but firmly.
"I will do it Sir."
Fran said and she took a better grip on her gun and spoke to the one frozen to the floor.
"Close your eyes you will feel no pain, I promise."
The man begun a terrified protest before Fran shot him in the head and then went on to execute the Asian woman as well and make sure the two dead Nephandi where fully dead. After the grim job she looked sad and went on to close the eyes of her victims whispering something to each one.

Anja's Post:
Fran glanced over at the group of you.
"Ehm...I am not overhearing what you are doing but I can feel the Tass when either Hermetics or Verbena start gathering in groups and start passing out the juice it tends to mean shit is about to hit the fan badly...I have two drams on me do you guys need it?"
She asked. Antonio looked up from writing notes he was passing around, perhaps some sort of protection.
"I have a couple of drams as well."
He offered.

Not a trace of visible reaction on the Chief's order; merely shifted position a little bit, getting her knee resting on Strawman's breastbone, knowing weight there stopped a person from getting up easily. Continued to grip his throat, firmly enough to make it clear she was in control, but not painful... yet. Looked down at him, for him to stare at her face. Annoyed and contemptuous, yes. But in control. And devoid of compassion.

'What the fuck's gonna happen?' she called out, on hearing that the rest of the group were seemingly getting very jittery over something. 'In English, please.' she added, remembering that Mystics really liked to get it on with dictionaries...

[Intimidation roll on Strawman?]
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:42 pm

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"Their's no harm in it. It's just a bit of fun. But if you really don't want to theirs no harm in it. Just remember that you can change your mind at any time." Serge said kindly to the nervous Akashic.

Yu Die nodded.
"I know there is no harm in what you are doing Sir it is just that...I have seen the darker side of those powers...and it is terrible."
She muttered and the others gave her a bit uneasy looks but said nothing.

Afterwards, Serge took the picture and looked at ti intently. To others it may have just been simple drawings, but Serge saw it as pieces of the girl's imagination a piece of their minds inscribed onto paper.

"All right. Time to get anime." Serge said humorously as he made a few small touches to each of the girl's drawing. "Everyone close your eyes and try to imagine what you'd look like wearing your dress of choice. A clear image formed in your head. Try to feel the dress clinging to your skin or flowing in the breeze."

As everyone closed Serge began working his magick. He did the same, picturing himself in a spy suit with cool looking sunglasses. Peering into each of the girl's minds to see how they envisioned themselves wearing the dress. He collected those thoughts and using the picture as a focus added them to his grand vision which he shared with everyone in the room. Reshaping their perceptions so that they would see each other wearing the dress that they had envisioned themselves wearing. He took their belief in him and their expectations and made them into reality.

The others closed their eyes and you saw the little girl's princess dresses and Rosa's elegant attire fit for a night at the opera, casting the spell where not hard, again you noticed that it seamed to go much faster and easier than before as you created the illusions of new clothes in your own mind and then shared it with the rest.

"1..." Serge announced.
"2...." Serge continued.
"3!!!!" Serge exclaimed with a loud clap of his hand, a symbolic gesture to activate the spell.

The girls opened their eyes and gasped, Liv, Jane and Cava ran around and twirled in their imagined dresses while Rosa smiled and ran her hand over the black fabric of her dress.
"Nicely done."
She said.
"Very nicely done indeed Cousin."

"What we call an outsider spirit, then? One that is not a one, that is less than and that should not be within the confines of our universe," he said. "That which there is not-a-word and not-a-Name for, the Unnamable from not even the Void?" he clarified, using Enochian to try to describe what he meant so they were targeting properly. If time was a difficult concept, then true absence was even harder for a human and most spirits, possibly.

"Yes those words fit to describe it."
The air elemental said seemingly understanding your words.
"It comes on the wind, corrupting my domain, I do not like it."
She anounced angrily.

"Yes," he said with a firm nod. He showed them the hand gestures he used - they were the old way and he didn't feel like it was right to convert them to the new style so he didn't. He explained how to make the form and how to make the technique and what words were the correct ones to use with them that he had used before, with Colin. Creo, I create. Vim, the pure ideal of magick, all expressions of magick, and for spirits and demons as well. That was the way he knew to do it. Collecting up the tass, he nodded at each offering in thanks. He didn't have any left himself, not without destroying some of his body again and that would be rather unwise and take more time than they probably had.

The two other young Hermetics and your Mentor paid attention to what you where saying.
"Hum...the old hand gestures forms uses the left hand right and Techniques the right? Can I switch that around? With my left hand injured forming the sigil from Vim can be cumbersome."
Theodora asked. Jeffry looked a bit skeptical.
"Not ideally but it might still work, it depends on your own belief and Paradigm."
He said.
"I can try to do it with my left hand but then I will need my right to push my fingers into position which might slow me down."
The Tytalus responded.

There were four of them now, his mentor included and he may as well count triple, they had a better understanding of the target and problem. It had to be enough. And so he began the working, not hurrying and paying close attention to each cycle, whisking in the quintessence as Colin had to invigorate the working right off the bat. They had to give it something to grab onto, to ease the working and make it stick, then begin to work the potential back...

You felt it there now...that which should not be, it had been hampered by your Mentor's spell and the air elemental but it was still coming, brining with it despair, what if you had gotten to Bee earlier so she had not getten injured? You should have protected your younger brother, you had let a studet at the university get burned to ash right before you, could you really face the other teachers and students again after that. Kyle would be hurt, even if his tial went well he would be hurt, you had failed, again and again and others had gotten hurt...Narim would get hurt as well, so very powerful and yet a bit naive Narim with the big, soulful eyes and his singing crystal cave, you would fail here in the Labyrinth and they would be swallowed by darkness. You saw a tear run down Theodora's cheek as she worked and Francis had turned pale. Jarry showed no emotion at all as he worked...then you saw it, the spell that allowed the horrid being to be here in the physical world, you saw how the thing that did not exist where riding on a foul wind, and there where no possibility let for that wind not to exist, not to keep that entity here...then you started working onreturning those possibilities, letting reality get back to it's dynamic, natural state but it was not easy with the accusations and the despair that came with it, whispering in your ear. You would fail and loose this fight and then...because you took the Strawman's tools away...your Mentor would die and the Nephandi would win.

Not a trace of visible reaction on the Chief's order; merely shifted position a little bit, getting her knee resting on Strawman's breastbone, knowing weight there stopped a person from getting up easily. Continued to grip his throat, firmly enough to make it clear she was in control, but not painful... yet. Looked down at him, for him to stare at her face. Annoyed and contemptuous, yes. But in control. And devoid of compassion.

The Nephandus did not seam to afraid of you, he was shocked that you had attacked him physically yes but he was not afraid though he did jump slight from the sound of the gunshots as his friends died, he was far more nervous over the thing he had summoned and lost control over.

'What the fuck's gonna happen?' she called out, on hearing that the rest of the group were seemingly getting very jittery over something. 'In English, please.' she added, remembering that Mystics really liked to get it on with dictionaries...

"The gentlman you are currently using as a chair summoned a being that is so foul that whatever created the world unmade it and locked it out of our reality, apperantly they will cause extreme despair and then I well I don't know but I doubt it will give us milk and cookies."
Fransesca relied and then you felt it...anguish. Every little doubt in your mind welling to the forfront, every doubt about your own abilities or self, every thing that brought you down, every thing that made life a bit more shitty trying to take over your mind at once in a tidal wave of regret and sorrow. You heard Violet started crying and several party members fell to their knees covering their faces and now the Nephandus you where sitting on looked really...really afraid.

(OOC: I rolled your Willpower Nicole for one sucsess which means she is holding in there but she is far from unnafected by the pressence of the Outsider Thing. Adley that are enough rolls with the others help that is enough but I would like a Willpower roll diff 8 please to see if Adley are able to continue to lead the ritual and actually banish the thing or if he will get taken over by despair.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:56 pm

Yu Die nodded.
"I know there is no harm in what you are doing Sir it is just that...I have seen the darker side of those powers...and it is terrible."
She muttered and the others gave her a bit uneasy looks but said nothing.

Serge nodded in understanding and went about with his spell. He knew sometimes one's first impressions tainted their view of something for a long time. Getting Yu Die to trust mind magick would be a slow endeavor. Perhaps seeing the girl's enjoying themselves would be a nice start.

The others closed their eyes and you saw the little girl's princess dresses and Rosa's elegant attire fit for a night at the opera, casting the spell where not hard, again you noticed that it seamed to go much faster and easier than before as you created the illusions of new clothes in your own mind and then shared it with the rest.
The girls opened their eyes and gasped, Liv, Jane and Cava ran around and twirled in their imagined dresses while Rosa smiled and ran her hand over the black fabric of her dress.
"Nicely done."
She said.
"Very nicely done indeed Cousin."

"Look at me! I'm wearing a suit!" Serge said looking at his rather dapper attire. He gave a small twirl and held his arms out to his side to show off his new suit. "I feel like a spy. What should my secret agent name be? How about secret agent Picasso?"

"Anyways their's one last request. Liv wanted a JRPG summoning circle right?" Serge said as he searched through the art supplies for a normal pencil.

"I mean I could just draw that normally with a marker, but I doubt Rosa would approve of me drawing all over her floor." the cultist said drawing a large circle on the backside of the previous drawing and a slightly smaller circle within it.

"And the 'J' stands for Japanese right? How about we fill this circle with Japanese Kanji?" Serge suggested. "And what are we trying to summon?"

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:29 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30 PM]
"Poor child. I hope she will not loose her father as well, hopefully something can be aranged but I have heard that the Traditions have rather stern rules."
Dalisse said softly.
"I hope she will be taken well care of by the Traditions in either case."
Colin hesitated, ever so slightly, "She has a powerful Mentor, who I do believe does have some sincere fondness for her. Her parents mistakes will, from what I have seen of the future, not be held against her."

"You are thinking about an Outsider Thing? Yes it is possible, it just feel like destruction and decay, something that should not be are traveling my hallways...well more than normal that is."
Dalisse commented and frowned.
He nodded, "I've encountered such a beast recently, out in the marshes. I believe it was as much dumb luck as resourcefulness that saved us... The bastard didn't so much attack us, as make our own failures and shortcomings gnaw at our conscience and overwhelm us... If you've read The Neverending Story, it was like the Swamp of Sadness. So hard to fight, because it was our own despair and grief that spoke its twisted, malicious truth..."

((OOC: Sorry I was gone all day - Magic Modern tournament, then I got sidetracked for a games and movie night with some friends. Wuz fun. Very Happy ))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:17 am

"It comes on the wind, corrupting my domain, I do not like it." She anounced angrily.

"We don't either." Then he let her get about her business and the same for himself.

"Hum...the old hand gestures forms uses the left hand right and Techniques the right? Can I switch that around? With my left hand injured forming the sigil from Vim can be cumbersome." Theodora asked. Jeffry looked a bit skeptical. "Not ideally but it might still work, it depends on your own belief and Paradigm." He said. "I can try to do it with my left hand but then I will need my right to push my fingers into position which might slow me down." The Tytalus responded.

"I have used one hand at times to do both gestures in sequence like sign language and it worked for me," he suggested as an alternative. He had been doing it that way before when his hand was occupied, though oddly enough it was Master Nassa who brought up that doing it that way was not the way the old technique worked. He was not sure how switching the hands might change things, there were associations with handedness. "Or you can use the modern sigils instead, at the right times." He didn't really find them any easier, though.

As he started to work he could feel it. Oh, it was like the one back in the park...the one that nearly got away to the city and had been hell to get rid of, or perhaps worse, it's bigger brother. The horrible feelings welled up again with newly minted concerns added on top of those. The first he'd squared somewhat, and for now he could lean on logic - he had learned that he could not protect everyone, always no matter how much he wanted to though he regretted not being there for his brother. And he had a new brother, who he cared about, who may yet suffer. Narim. All his friends. Colin. Bee. So many people to fail, so many regrets, moments he was not sure he'd done the right thing, could do what he needed to do. Maybe he shouldn'tve taken the focii - but no, they would have been attacked by it anyway...Dread and fear that the Nephandi would win, the whispers were lies wrapped in truths. They made himself his worst enemy and he tried to disregard them, used logic and what he'd learned in his seeking to muddle through, but it was hard to concentrate...and he knew this was just the start of it.

// WP: 0, 1, 0, 5, 6, 4
ooc2: lol @ Nicole sitting on the prisoner asking wtf is going on
ooc3: sounds like a fun day Warp
ooc4: anyone see Red Dwarf? The despair squid episode?
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:15 am

"I have used one hand at times to do both gestures in sequence like sign language and it worked for me," he suggested as an alternative. He had been doing it that way before when his hand was occupied, though oddly enough it was Master Nassa who brought up that doing it that way was not the way the old technique worked. He was not sure how switching the hands might change things, there were associations with handedness. "Or you can use the modern sigils instead, at the right times." He didn't really find them any easier, though.

"Using both with the same hand in sucsession could work but that would still mean one desture would be done with the wrong hand."
Theodora said and frowned.
"Sorry about this issue I was shot in my left hand yesterday, it was healed but there is still a good deal of swelling I can not really move my ring and little finger very well yet and no the modern hard gestures tend to be more complicated. I will try to keep up."

As he started to work he could feel it. Oh, it was like the one back in the park...the one that nearly got away to the city and had been hell to get rid of, or perhaps worse, it's bigger brother. The horrible feelings welled up again with newly minted concerns added on top of those. The first he'd squared somewhat, and for now he could lean on logic - he had learned that he could not protect everyone, always no matter how much he wanted to though he regretted not being there for his brother. And he had a new brother, who he cared about, who may yet suffer. Narim. All his friends. Colin. Bee. So many people to fail, so many regrets, moments he was not sure he'd done the right thing, could do what he needed to do. Maybe he shouldn'tve taken the focii - but no, they would have been attacked by it anyway...Dread and fear that the Nephandi would win, the whispers were lies wrapped in truths. They made himself his worst enemy and he tried to disregard them, used logic and what he'd learned in his seeking to muddle through, but it was hard to concentrate...and he knew this was just the start of it.

It was not easy to focus and as the wind came closer the feeling of despair got worse, trying to turn your own mind against yourself, trying to make you to afraid and ashamed and to drenched in despair to act, but you managed to press through it, the emotions drenched up still hurt but you managed to complete the ritual, using your own power, and using the two other young Hermetic's power and the massive power your Mentor could add to the mix, restoring the potential that this horror where not here, restoring reality, against you felt reality sort of work with you with this as if it approved, even here in a Labyrinth, of returning potential. The benefit of this way of doing it was that you did not have to try to unweave the other mage's spell, just return the potentials in reality. You managed to complete the ritual and then the opressive pressence where gone...just gone leaving a allmost void where it had been and that horrid wind vanished and stopped howling in the hallways.

[Colin] (Speaking with Dalisse at the Labyrinth 2:30 in the afternoon.)

Colin hesitated, ever so slightly, "She has a powerful Mentor, who I do believe does have some sincere fondness for her. Her parents mistakes will, from what I have seen of the future, not be held against her."

"That is good to hear. No other than the Verbena mages generally do not care that much about what someone's vulgar parents have done or have not done, but it wil be hard for her non the less."
Dalisse commented.

He nodded, "I've encountered such a beast recently, out in the marshes. I believe it was as much dumb luck as resourcefulness that saved us... The bastard didn't so much attack us, as make our own failures and shortcomings gnaw at our conscience and overwhelm us... If you've read The Neverending Story, it was like the Swamp of Sadness. So hard to fight, because it was our own despair and grief that spoke its twisted, malicious truth..."

"I have encountered them quite a few times, especially when the Labyrinth have summoned them and they are horrors, they are allies of the Nephandi or rather the Nephandi ally themselves with them, I doubt the Outsider Things want or care for allies."
Dalisse said and sigh.
"Often they are used to make a new recruit agree that reality needs to be destroy that there is nothing worth perserving, but they are also contacted for power, as beings of non existence they are idolized."

[Serge] (At Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"Look at me! I'm wearing a suit!" Serge said looking at his rather dapper attire. He gave a small twirl and held his arms out to his side to show off his new suit. "I feel like a spy. What should my secret agent name be? How about secret agent Picasso?"

"Sure why not Agent Picasso it is, just leave your ears and other extremities intact remember you are not a Verbena."
Rosa said sounding amused. The little girls clapped their hands entusiastically.
"I have a suit like that for my Ken doll."
Cava anounced.

"Anyways their's one last request. Liv wanted a JRPG summoning circle right?" Serge said as he searched through the art supplies for a normal pencil.

"I mean I could just draw that normally with a marker, but I doubt Rosa would approve of me drawing all over her floor." the cultist said drawing a large circle on the backside of the previous drawing and a slightly smaller circle within it.

"And the 'J' stands for Japanese right? How about we fill this circle with Japanese Kanji?" Serge suggested. "And what are we trying to summon?"

"I would prefer not to have marker drawn on my floor yes but at some point I would love one of your drawings to hang on my wall Cousin, perhaps as a gift for Christmas."
Rosa said and smiled.
"It is not exactly that Sir, I have not seen allot of Kanji in the summoning circles, it is more like with how Miss Mundis dress, that is a Japense style but it is based on Victorian porcelain dolls, the summoning circles are based on Western Magick, two rings around like with Solomonic seals but more stylized and they glow, usually blue."
Jane explained.
"Though they glow pink in some magic girl shows."

(OOC: Sounds fun Warp not a problem going out and having fun is important.)

(OOC: I have only watched a couple of episodes of Red Dwarf.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:25 am

"I would prefer not to have marker drawn on my floor yes but at some point I would love one of your drawings to hang on my wall Cousin, perhaps as a gift for Christmas."
Rosa said and smiled.

"Sure thing! Do you have any preferences on what I should draw or should I just surprise you?" Serge said with a smile.

"It is not exactly that Sir, I have not seen allot of Kanji in the summoning circles, it is more like with how Miss Mundis dress, that is a Japense style but it is based on Victorian porcelain dolls, the summoning circles are based on Western Magick, two rings around like with Solomonic seals but more stylized and they glow, usually blue."
Jane explained.
"Though they glow pink in some magic girl shows."

"Hmmmm I didn't know that. I don't actually know much about summoning circles. I was just gonna draw a circles with a bunch of random symbols inside of it." Serge said with a confused look on his face.

"How about you and Liv draw the circle and I'll add the special effects to it?" Serge suggested.
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:18 am

"That is good to hear. No other than the Verbena mages generally do not care that much about what someone's vulgar parents have done or have not done, but it wil be hard for her non the less."
Dalisse commented.
Colin nodded, "Well, I have faith she'll handle everything that gets thrown at her. It seems some difficulty can't be avoided, but a little adversity is necessary. She'll thrive, I'm sure. I just hope her father can survive to be a living lesson of why the Fallen can't be trusted - he'd teach better alive and intact than as just another executed criminal..."

"I have encountered them quite a few times, especially when the Labyrinth have summoned them and they are horrors, they are allies of the Nephandi or rather the Nephandi ally themselves with them, I doubt the Outsider Things want or care for allies."
Dalisse said and sigh.
"Often they are used to make a new recruit agree that reality needs to be destroy that there is nothing worth perserving, but they are also contacted for power, as beings of non existence they are idolized."
He frowned, "I think perhaps they want or care for allies in the sense that they need a willing idiot to bring them into Reality... and once they're here, that's the end of their need for help."
He sighed, "I don't suppose you've got a good view of the fight, so you can tell how that battle goes?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 am

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

"Sure thing! Do you have any preferences on what I should draw or should I just surprise you?" Serge said with a smile.

"Just suprising me would be fine Cousin."
Rosa said and smiled.
"Thank you."

"Hmmmm I didn't know that. I don't actually know much about summoning circles. I was just gonna draw a circles with a bunch of random symbols inside of it." Serge said with a confused look on his face.

"Well they are sort of, but the symbols are usually based on Western occultism though they are generally made to look cool rather than be sensible so they might combine Solomonic circles with runes for example."
Jane said.

"How about you and Liv draw the circle and I'll add the special effects to it?" Serge suggested.

"Ok Sir."
Jane said and she and Liv started drawing a complicated circle with lines and starts and astrological symbols and runes in bright blue crayons and handed the drawing to you.

Colin nodded, "Well, I have faith she'll handle everything that gets thrown at her. It seems some difficulty can't be avoided, but a little adversity is necessary. She'll thrive, I'm sure. I just hope her father can survive to be a living lesson of why the Fallen can't be trusted - he'd teach better alive and intact than as just another executed criminal..."

"I agree Colin the girl's father will be a better lesson for others alive than dead. In either case I wish the girl the best."
Dalisse said and nodded.

He frowned, "I think perhaps they want or care for allies in the sense that they need a willing idiot to bring them into Reality... and once they're here, that's the end of their need for help."

"Yes that is about the truth of it."
The Handler said and frowned.
"And the Nephandi have allot of willing idiots."

He sighed, "I don't suppose you've got a good view of the fight, so you can tell how that battle goes?"

"I had an eye in that corridor but it was damaged when someone leaned on it. I have heard allot of screaming, chanting and gunshots though."
Dalisse said.
"I am not sure what direction it is going though."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:29 pm

"I agree Colin the girl's father will be a better lesson for others alive than dead. In either case I wish the girl the best."
Dalisse said and nodded.
Colin simply nodded.

"Yes that is about the truth of it."
The Handler said and frowned.
"And the Nephandi have allot of willing idiots."
He sighed, "I suppose that covers a surprising lot of humanity, to be honest - willing idiots to a disturbing extent..."

"I had an eye in that corridor but it was damaged when someone leaned on it. I have heard allot of screaming, chanting and gunshots though."
Dalisse said.
"I am not sure what direction it is going though."
He grimaced, "And here I thought an eyelash hair on the eyeball was uncomfortable... that sounds incredibly unpleasant. Hum, no other senses in the area, then?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:27 pm

"Using both with the same hand in sucsession could work but that would still mean one desture would be done with the wrong hand." Theodora said and frowned. "Sorry about this issue I was shot in my left hand yesterday, it was healed but there is still a good deal of swelling I can not really move my ring and little finger very well yet and no the modern hard gestures tend to be more complicated. I will try to keep up."

"I will keep it in mind for pacing."

It was not easy to focus and as the wind came closer the feeling of despair got worse, trying to turn your own mind against yourself, trying to make you to afraid and ashamed and to drenched in despair to act, but you managed to press through it, the emotions drenched up still hurt but you managed to complete the ritual, using your own power, and using the two other young Hermetic's power and the massive power your Mentor could add to the mix, restoring the potential that this horror where not here, restoring reality, against you felt reality sort of work with you with this as if it approved, even here in a Labyrinth, of returning potential. The benefit of this way of doing it was that you did not have to try to unweave the other mage's spell, just return the potentials in reality. You managed to complete the ritual and then the opressive pressence where gone...just gone leaving a allmost void where it had been and that horrid wind vanished and stopped howling in the hallways.

There were so many things for it to dredge up. Memories that were his, those that weren't. From seemingly less critical things like the jealousy that it had made him wonder about with his brother, to the large scale things such as failing here, in the Labyrinth. It was a parade of worst hits, self doubt and by the time it was over (and much of the time when he was casting), all he wanted to do was lay down on the floor. His hands were shaking by the time he dropped them, but the damn thing finally gone, the sudden relief of it like leaniing into a wind that wasn't there any more. He just wanted to sit down...but he was not sure he'd get up again. He was suddenly fatigued beyond belief and stood there panting and sweating, unable to speak, his mind still swirling about with dark shadows of his own thoughts. Finally, he reached up and swiped sweat and his hair back and glanced at his pater and the others.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:41 pm

"I will keep it in mind for pacing."

"Thanks...and sorry again about the bother."
Theodora said and frowned.

There were so many things for it to dredge up. Memories that were his, those that weren't. From seemingly less critical things like the jealousy that it had made him wonder about with his brother, to the large scale things such as failing here, in the Labyrinth. It was a parade of worst hits, self doubt and by the time it was over (and much of the time when he was casting), all he wanted to do was lay down on the floor. His hands were shaking by the time he dropped them, but the damn thing finally gone, the sudden relief of it like leaniing into a wind that wasn't there any more. He just wanted to sit down...but he was not sure he'd get up again. He was suddenly fatigued beyond belief and stood there panting and sweating, unable to speak, his mind still swirling about with dark shadows of his own thoughts. Finally, he reached up and swiped sweat and his hair back and glanced at his pater and the others.

Theodora was flexing her wounded hand and she was very, very quiet and very, very pale. Tears ran down Francis' cheeks but he raised a shaking hand and wiped them away. Your Mentor had a faraway, dark look in his eyes, he patted you on the shoulder should and said in a voice he was clearly fighting to keep under control.
"You did well mea filius...you all did well."
Fran where shaking and she looked over at you, such a supirit would be a horror to anyone but to an Euthanathos with the guilt and regret they usually carried with them...
"I...is it gone?"
The young death mage asked in a whisper."
"Shit...I hate those things."
Antonio said. Darrian just looked down.
"I...I...should have protected him better."
Was all he muttered. Ty looked shaky as well and Ceclilia's eyes where big with terror and shock.

He sighed, "I suppose that covers a surprising lot of humanity, to be honest - willing idiots to a disturbing extent..."

"Well there is no lack of them at least."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"And often a willing idiot can do a disturbing amount of damage..."

He grimaced, "And here I thought an eyelash hair on the eyeball was uncomfortable... that sounds incredibly unpleasant. Hum, no other senses in the area, then?"

"Well in this case it was a very large woman with a metal arm leaning against my eye."
The Handler said and grimaced.
"I have ears and I can feel pressure from body weight and...ahh...the opressive pressence is gone, I think your friends have managed to banish the spirit."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:54 pm

"Well there is no lack of them at least."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"And often a willing idiot can do a disturbing amount of damage..."
Colin nodded sagely, "Especially more so when multiple idiots act in concert. Magically or otherwise."

"Well in this case it was a very large woman with a metal arm leaning against my eye."
The Handler said and grimaced.
"I have ears and I can feel pressure from body weight and...ahh...the opressive pressence is gone, I think your friends have managed to banish the spirit."
He frowned, "Ah, I think I know who... I'm going to extend the benefit of the doubt in this case, and assume it was unintentional."
He grinned broadly, "Great news, then. With a little luck, that should be almost the end of the ride, I hope? Just get in, get Larson and the various captives out, and then depart?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Colin nodded sagely, "Especially more so when multiple idiots act in concert. Magically or otherwise."

"Well one idiot often attract other idiots who then convince themselves that they are smart."
The Handler said with a frown.

He frowned, "Ah, I think I know who... I'm going to extend the benefit of the doubt in this case, and assume it was unintentional."

"Oh I don't blame her she had to hold onto something to resist the wind bloody Maxwell created in the hallways, my ship will grow a new eye."
Dalisse said and shrugged.

He grinned broadly, "Great news, then. With a little luck, that should be almost the end of the ride, I hope? Just get in, get Larson and the various captives out, and then depart?"

"There are not many otheres left now, many of the Pawns and lower ranking Nephandi have fled. There are still a handful with Larson in the armory and the vampires are still around."
She informed you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:05 pm

"Thanks...and sorry again about the bother." Theodora said and frowned.

He just gave her a look and a small shake of head, as if to say it wasn't any bother. She was injured, they had to make adjustments.

"You did well mea filius...you all did well."
Fran where shaking and she looked over at you, such a supirit would be a horror to anyone but to an Euthanathos with the guilt and regret they usually carried with them...
"I...is it gone?"
The young death mage asked in a whisper."
"Shit...I hate those things."
Antonio said. Darrian just looked down.
"I...I...should have protected him better."
Was all he muttered. Ty looked shaky as well and Ceclilia's eyes where big with terror and shock.

"Christ, but I dislike those unholy /things/," he said in a rough voice, as if it were hard to speak, nearly in tandem with Antonio. Seeing everyone mentally fucked from the ordeal wasn't doing any favors either. He nodded to his pater as he got a pat on the shoulder, reaching out to grasp his arm a moment and then let go. He said to Fran in a thick voice, "Yes, it's gone. It should not have been here and now it isn't...whatever lies it has fed us, try to remember they're not true. Or not all true, they're the shadow of everything...all our own regrets and doubts." He sighed and scrubbed again at his hair this time with a spike of suddenly growing anger. He turned a furious glare at the Nephandus that summoned the damn thing.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:20 pm

He just gave her a look and a small shake of head, as if to say it wasn't any bother. She was injured, they had to make adjustments.

Theodora gave you a slight nod before she got into position and got ready.

"Christ, but I dislike those unholy /things/," he said in a rough voice, as if it were hard to speak, nearly in tandem with Antonio. Seeing everyone mentally fucked from the ordeal wasn't doing any favors either. He nodded to his pater as he got a pat on the shoulder, reaching out to grasp his arm a moment and then let go.

Antonio glanced at you with tired eyes and nodded. Jeffry clasped your arm with his fingers for just a moment as well, looking at you, he wanted to say something...anything that would be comforting but there was not much to say and there was still a job needing doing.

He said to Fran in a thick voice, "Yes, it's gone. It should not have been here and now it isn't...whatever lies it has fed us, try to remember they're not true. Or not all true, they're the shadow of everything...all our own regrets and doubts."

"No...it is not all true...but it is the truth that I am a murderer, these hands are drenched in blood."
The young Euthanathos whispered and looked down at her small hands.
"I tell myself it have to be done, that sometimes death...is the only mercy and other times someone have to die so the Cycle can continue and that is true as well, but it is still my finger that pulls the trigger."
She muttere mournfully and looked down, she said nothing further she just reached into her teddy bear bag for the water bottle again and handed it to you, clearly thinking it sounded like you needed it.

He sighed and scrubbed again at his hair this time with a spike of suddenly growing anger. He turned a furious glare at the Nephandus that summoned the damn thing.

The Nephandus gave you a look back but there was little he could do about his current situation, Nicole still had him well in hand and he looked rather shaken by what the Outsider Thing had showed him as well so all he could do was look helpless.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:52 pm

"Ok Sir."
Jane said and she and Liv started drawing a complicated circle with lines and starts and astrological symbols and runes in bright blue crayons and handed the drawing to you.

"All right let's have some fun with these." Serge said as he stood up and began walking to the approximate center of the room. Once he found a suitable location he placed the drawing on the ground.

"All right, one summoning circle with glowing pink and blue symbols coming right up." Serge said as he looked on the drawing on the ground and imagined it glowing and growing beyond its pictorial confines.

"1..." Serge began counting as he thought about the summoning circle enlarged and encircling the room.

"2..." Serge continued as he thought about the circle glowing with mystical power. Perhaps pink or blue or a combination of both. A mystical glow that was often seen in video games and tv shows. A glow that lit up every single aspect of the circle.

"3!!" Serge concluded by lifting up a foot and stomping on the drawing. A symbolic gesture to break the circle out of its confines and spread around the room. To expand and fill up the room showcaseing its mystical glory to all of the girls present.

(OOC: Mind 3 effect to alter the illusion to include a pink and blue glowing summoning circle as drawn by Jane and Liv.

Roll: 3, 2, 10, 3 - 1, 10, 9, 8 - 8, 4, 3, 9 )
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:34 pm

'Oh... goodie.' Nicole quipped, just before the... thing started to work on her. Images, memories, mistakes... which were many. Was staring at her hand with a pensive frown, was aware that she could crush the bastards' ribcage if she so wanted... then the frown turned to a snarl.

'Fuck off, whatever you are.' she announced to the room in general, anger clearly rising. 'Doing nothing compared what I've done to myself, you're not. The mistakes made me me. A lot worse places I could have ended up than as me, there is.'

'Shit... you've got nothing on the Despair Squid. At least that would have told me that all this is just a dream and really I'm a drudge with bloated rolls of flab and strechmarks throwing my life away slaving at Wal-Mart.' her annoyance somewhat keeping the despair at bay.

Once the thing vanished, Nicole was breathing heavily, rather flushed and flustered. 'Can we get rid now?' she commented, giving Strawman's throat a little squeeze.

['Back To Reality'? Repeatedly. What's more, Nicole has too...]
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:51 pm

"Well one idiot often attract other idiots who then convince themselves that they are smart."
The Handler said with a frown.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Hum... you've not incidentally been following Sleeper politics in recent years, have you?"

"Oh I don't blame her she had to hold onto something to resist the wind bloody Maxwell created in the hallways, my ship will grow a new eye."
Dalisse said and shrugged.
He nodded, then arched an eyebrow, "Maxwell, is it? Hum, ever hear of Maxwell's Demon, by any chance?"

"There are not many otheres left now, many of the Pawns and lower ranking Nephandi have fled. There are still a handful with Larson in the armory and the vampires are still around."
She informed you.
He pondered, "And if you can dispose of the vampires at the agreed upon location, that's one problem less for everyone here. Aside from the ones in the armoury, how many remain?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:00 pm

'Oh... goodie.' Nicole quipped, just before the... thing started to work on her. Images, memories, mistakes... which were many. Was staring at her hand with a pensive frown, was aware that she could crush the bastards' ribcage if she so wanted... then the frown turned to a snarl.

'Fuck off, whatever you are.' she announced to the room in general, anger clearly rising. 'Doing nothing compared what I've done to myself, you're not. The mistakes made me me. A lot worse places I could have ended up than as me, there is.'

'Shit... you've got nothing on the Despair Squid. At least that would have told me that all this is just a dream and really I'm a drudge with bloated rolls of flab and strechmarks throwing my life away slaving at Wal-Mart.' her annoyance somewhat keeping the despair at bay.

The pressence did not seam to care if you shouted to it or not, it was just there bringing despair with it, perhaps it did not even know it was doing it, perhaps human beings where so far removed from it that it just did not care, it was just there and then it was gone.

Once the thing vanished, Nicole was breathing heavily, rather flushed and flustered. 'Can we get rid now?' she commented, giving Strawman's throat a little squeeze.

Jeffry turned to Nicole and he seamed to consider the matter for a moment.
"Ideally we should take as many of the Fallen prisoner as possible to make sure their threat is ended for...good but no, we still do not know how many hostiles are left and bringing along a powerful prisoner is a risk I am not willing to take, we have to end him, but you do not have to do the deed I will not push that onto others unless there are no other choice."
The old Hermetic said and you noticed great relief in the Nephandus eyes when he realized he would get killed and not taken alive, sure he might be afraid of dying to but being taken prisoner was clearly far more terrifying.

"All right let's have some fun with these." Serge said as he stood up and began walking to the approximate center of the room. Once he found a suitable location he placed the drawing on the ground.

"All right, one summoning circle with glowing pink and blue symbols coming right up." Serge said as he looked on the drawing on the ground and imagined it glowing and growing beyond its pictorial confines.

The young mage girls gathered around you in exited anticipation for the summoning circle to appear before their eyes. Liv looked at you and grinned. Yu Die still looked scared and skeptical though.

"1..." Serge began counting as he thought about the summoning circle enlarged and encircling the room.

"2..." Serge continued as he thought about the circle glowing with mystical power. Perhaps pink or blue or a combination of both. A mystical glow that was often seen in video games and tv shows. A glow that lit up every single aspect of the circle.

"3!!" Serge concluded by lifting up a foot and stomping on the drawing. A symbolic gesture to break the circle out of its confines and spread around the room. To expand and fill up the room showcaseing its mystical glory to all of the girls present.

"Ohh wow!"
Jane said and Liv said something in Latin and the young Chorister translated.
"She says thank you and that it is very beautiful."
Cava smiled and ran into the circle and started dancing around in it.
"I have drawn real summoning circles, the apprentices often got that job Sir but they did not glow pink, this is so pretty."
She exclaimed. Even Yu Die smiled just a little, for a moment before she turned serious again.

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Hum... you've not incidentally been following Sleeper politics in recent years, have you?"

Dalisse shook her head at that.
"No I can not really say that I have, I at times hear the other members of the Labyrinth discuss it but I have not been following it no."

He nodded, then arched an eyebrow, "Maxwell, is it? Hum, ever hear of Maxwell's Demon, by any chance?"

"Yes his name is Maxwell Reyott, or at least that is the name he use most of the time, he have a name in the Nephandi Language as well but it is far fouler then Maxwell believe me, and no I have not heart of this Maxwell's Demon."
She said and shook her head.

He pondered, "And if you can dispose of the vampires at the agreed upon location, that's one problem less for everyone here. Aside from the ones in the armoury, how many remain?"

"I should be able to do that yes, it is a little harder with them awake and moving around but it should still work out and they should fall back asleep once they arrive in Chicago."
The Handler said and nodded.
"Five including Lady Larson, only three are still up and moving though."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:12 pm

"Ohh wow!"
Jane said and Liv said something in Latin and the young Chorister translated.
"She says thank you and that it is very beautiful."
Cava smiled and ran into the circle and started dancing around in it.
"I have drawn real summoning circles, the apprentices often got that job Sir but they did not glow pink, this is so pretty."
She exclaimed. Even Yu Die smiled just a little, for a moment before she turned serious again.

Seeing the young girls so excited gave him a sense of satisfaction and he smiled as he watched them play around with his illusions. In particular he was glad he managed to get a smile out of the serious young Akashic more than once and made sure to that the angel cat illusion kept flying around her, purring softly and every so often landing on her shoulders.

"All right that's been fun." Serge said with a smile as he observed his own work. "But I should probably stop before I mess up and get hit by paradox."

"So what do you girls want to do now?" he asked the young mages.
Jeremy Silverstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:18 pm

'Wouldn't ask anyone to do something I wouldn't.' Nicole replied simply, looking back to the Chief. Making it clear that she'd do the deed if asked.
Nicole Bouchard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum