Pre game talking in character.

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pre game talking in character.

Post by Caedus on Tue May 26, 2015 10:53 am

((OOC: I assume the whole pizza thing is just for a convenient way to end the scene so we can start with the plot scenes Very Happy?)) Bruce would well give a little money to whoever is going to go and buy the pizza for tips. Then head down into his workshop to work on some padded shoes that will allow him to walk silently until the pizza comes back.

Caedus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue May 26, 2015 2:12 pm

(OOC well we are still waiting for two players to finish their characters and I am not going to rush them, and one player can not start for a few days due to a family situation, it was meant for something to happen as the introductions was said, we can continue for as long as anyone want up until the two remaining players are done with their characters. This thread are meant to have two functions, something to do while we wait and also just a place to get used to your characters and find out if you want to make any changes. I am sorry if it is not to exiting though, I just want to give the two remaining players ample time to get ready. Oh and sorry for not responding before now, I did not have the time to get on again before well, now.)

Beatrice glanced at Colin and grinned.
"Going out to eat? Well it have been a while and I do not get out of the Chantry allot, Amadeus is a bit of a hen mother and do not like me leaving on my own, I guess he worry I will run into Technocrats or some other trouble, however it do not seam right to have you pay for a nice meal and I do not have much money, I have only what Amadeus gives me."
That was the problem Bee thinks as she stops talking and listen to the others instead, she had awakened when she was only a child, and since then Amadeus had been in her life, she loved her mentor but she did not have mundane schooling, had never had a job and no life really outside of mage society, perhaps it had been good for her magickal education to Awaken that young, but Bee still envied the others who had lives, educations and friends before they became mages.

Beatrice took the offered silver coin and looked at it, she did not understand completely what Colin wanted of her, she knew she could see into the coin, know what energies it held, the young mage lifted her slender hand to prick one finger on the silver Verbena symbol she wore around her neck, with the droplet of blood that emerged she dew a simple symbol on the back of the hand that held the coin, then she closed her eyes, sensations came rushing, there where residues of Colin's strange, artifact bound magick from him having the coin close to him when working, not enough to see what he had done but enough to know it had been held by a another mage, and then there where the mystical properties of the material and...no, that was not what Colin had asked, what he wanted to know, yes Bee could see the energies of the coin, but could she she the material itself? Beatrice squeezed the pricked finger and winced slightly as she got another droplet of her own blood to change the design on her hand, but she did not really know what to draw, so she drew a simple circle and an eye focusing on changing the energies in herself so she could experience the life of the material in her hand, then again the young mage turned her inner eye to the coin in her hand and she saw...nothing, her mundane senses told her the coin was heavy, and it was cold though it was slowly being warmed by the heat of her own hand, but beyond that, nothing. Disappointed the young Verbena opened her eyes and handed the heavy coin back to it's owner.
"I get nothing Colin, I can feel traces of your magick on it, you have had it on you or near you while working. I can also sense the spiritual qualities of the material, it could have a copper core for the spiritual nature of the silver do not feel pure, but the material itself...I get nothing."
Beatrice said but then she smiled, perhaps she could continue with practical experiments like that once she was alone and perhaps something would come of it.

Beatrice glanced up she had not noticed that Adley had spoken about picking up pizza, she had been to focused on her rote, she just slightly noticed that the conversation had gone back to pizza and ordering in, oh well she would have liked a walk, but she was glad their food would not be something extravagant, after all she did not want to be a bother to anyone.

John's PIzza and Pasta was a small fast food restaurant that lay about five minutes walk from the Chantry, the place catered to the low income residents of the nearby apartment buildings so the food was cheap, but it was surprisingly good. The tables and chairs in the restaurant was worn, but the place was clean. The place was run by a plump man in his sixties, presumably John and a couple of high school kids that earned a bit of pocket money working for him, there really was nothing special about the restaurant, there where about 15 different variations of pizza to choose from and 7 pasta dishes, other than that the place sold sodas and beer and had a few pinball machines in dire need of repairs in the back. A large pizza cost about 19 bucks for a extra large, 21 if you where picking the ingredients yourself, and then it came with a bottle of cola. There where two patrons in the restaurant as Adley enters, a tired looking dark haired woman and a young man who looked just a bit intoxicated.
"So...what can I do for you?"
Asked the old man behind the counter as the Hermetic entered his establishment, the man was neither overly polite nor rude, he just sounded tired. In short the place was a dump but the food did smell nice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Tue May 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Colin smiled to Beatrice, holding up the coin; a simple dollar coin.
"Actually, you're quite right - it's an old Eisenhower coin from the early seventies. Specifically, a collector's edition, with four-tenths silver."
He smoothly pocketed the coin again.
"It had no particular magical properties, except I had it in my pocket. However, considering you particular... sanguine approach, you might want to think of how silver, copper and other metals are drawn from the veins of the earth."
Colin's newspaper slowly rose past his forehead again.
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue May 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Beatrice nodded...the artificer was right, metals, well some of them at least did come from veins in the Earth, she knew a member of the Tradition, a Spellweaver who used crystals in her magick, she always said they where like the planet's frozen lifeblood...yes...that might be an idea to build on.
"Thank you Colin."
The young Verbena said as she walked over to the chair she had sat in by one of the windows and collected her bag and from there found a small, well used notebook and started to make some notes in it.
"I might use this...hum...perhaps if I..."
The young Verbena muttered as she jutted down something in the book.

As about that time another man entered the sitting room, he was tall and handsome with a near Egyptian look to his appearance, dark of skin and hair with intense brown eyes, Jeffry Morgan was the Chantry's chief of security and a member of the Deacon council as well. The older Hermetic glanced around and noticed the small gaggle of mages and took a few steps towards them.
"Do you know where my student are?"
Jeffry said, his voice was slightly accented but what accent was not clear.
"No matter, I have a task for you, and do bring Adley with you when you find him."
The old mage said, he did not ask the young willworker for a favor, no Jeffry might be somewhat less stuck up than many Masters of the Art, but he still expected an Disciple to jump when he spoke.
"One of the spirits I employ the services of are agitated, now do not concern yourself with it but just to be safe I want you to go to our Chantry's off site node and harvest what tass it have stored up and bring it back before evening. Now like I said it should not be a problem, and I was planning on sending Adley to do so tomorrow, but when spirits are uneasy I like to have our tass storages full."
Jeffry said as he turned to leave, yes he did not only expect the younger mages to jump when he spoke but these where also the Cabal mates of his apprentice so he doubly expected it of them.

Chantry Steelhaven had a secondary node in the basement of a villa located just outside of the city, there was a old well in that basement which water contained tass, how that old well located in a long abandoned house had become a node, none knew though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Tue May 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Colin: "Oh, no, Adley, I insist on paying for it all today. And, ah, of course you won't forget to tip; my apologies, I have to keep reminding myself of the practice... a small misstep to extend the reminder to others, I'm afraid."

Adly nodded, relaxing, still debating taking the money. In the end he did for sake of argument. He didn't have very much spending money but he could pay the man back for a meal and he had apologised for his slip up. He took the rest of the money and put it into one of his wallets. He also took Bruce's contribution and added it before the man took his leave to go back downstairs.

"I'll be back soon," he said, picking up his things from the couch. He took them to his room and then left the Chantry, carrying a few envelopes to put in the mailbox on the way to the pizza place. When he got inside, he glanced around at the patrons and the people that were working. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary to him and so he came up to the counter.

"So...what can I do for you?"Asked the old man behind the counter

"Evening," he said greeting the man with a polite smile. "I'd like to order three large pizzas, one all vegetable, one all meat, and the third the John special. Also a large salad. To go." He went to take a free seat to the side of the counter where he could watch the door until the food was ready.

Last edited by s7trif3 on Tue May 26, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue May 26, 2015 6:37 pm

John nodded as Adley made his order and then barked instructions to the two teenagers who worked in the kitchen.
"Coming right up."
The old man said but he did offer a hint of a smile, perhaps Adley's polite ways had rubbed of on him, if only a little.

Little happened while Adley waited for the pizzas to get done, a woman with two small children came in and ordered some pasta before sitting down in a corner, and the slightly drunk man who had been eating his dinner as Adley came in finished up and left.
"Yes...you over there, three large pizzas and a salad to go."
The old man apparently named John barked and placed three boxes and a bag with sodas and a salad on the counter.
"Let me see that is 19 per pizza, and 2 for the salad, the sodas is free with your order."
The old man said and sigh as one of the kids who was having dinner with their young mother spilled his drink all over the floor and he barked.
"Rachel clean that up, will you!"
Before he turned back to Adley.
"Will that be cash or card?"
John asked with a bit of a tired smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Tue May 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Adley was watching the ebb and flow of customers and the people outside when the order came up. He stood back up and approached the counter. There was a huge amount of food there, he figured it would easily feed them and anyone else that happened to be hungry at the Chantry.

"Cash please," Adley replied, fishing his wallet out carefully. It never did to flash your possessions around and draw attention just in case someone decided to bother him. He had already decided to tip them well, not just because Colin had reminded him but because there was a ton of food waiting, the food was good and the man was making an effort at being polite despite being so obviously tired. He did service to the neighborhood. Whereas many places in Boston that were in the rough neighborhoods ironically were more expensive, his prices were reasonable and he accepted credit cards.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue May 26, 2015 7:05 pm

John nodded as he accepted payment for the food, he gave another tired sigh as the girl named Rachel, a pale, plump blond, went to help the woman with the two kids and clean up the spilled soda on the floor.
"Thank you for your patronage."
The old man said, it was said in a way that it sounded more like.
"Thank you for not being drunk, making a mess or having a rope of kids causing a ruckus."
Probably that is what the old man wanted to say, he did cheer up a bit when he saw the tip though and split it between his own tip jar and that of his two workers evenly.
"Do come again."
John said as he gave Adley the three pizzas and offered another tired smile, he was a man who perhaps had given up on having a better life but he was to stubborn to not at least make an effort with what he had.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Tue May 26, 2015 8:11 pm

"You're welcome, see you next time." He balanced the proffered pizza boxes and bags of drinks and carefully skirted the mess on the floor. "Pardon," he muttered, edging around Rachel and pushing the door open with his back.

The smell of the pizza was making him hungry and put a spring in his step. It wasn't a long walk before he was back in the Chantry, hot food in hand. "I hope everyone is hungry. There's enough food here to feed an army."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue May 26, 2015 8:29 pm

(OOC: Adley comes back about 17 minutes after he left, it is about 15 minutes after he left that Jeffry comes into the room so if anyone wanted to say or do something during that time do feel free to add a post about it but it seamed like a natural time for a small jump since everyone seamed to be reading the paper, writing in their notebooks or in other ways being occupied for a few moments, if anyone feel I moved to quickly to get everyone back in a room together again do let me know.)

Adley got through the outer doors to the Chantry and then it was just down a small hallway and through a set of doors to get into the sitting room, he got there just in time though to see Jeffry on his way out the other entrance to the room, the usual haste in his step, the old mage turned when he heard Adley come in though.
"Hum...so there you where."
The old Hermetic muttered and hid the worry in his voice, after losing his latest apprentice the Flambeau had grown concerned for the safety of Adley, but he refused to hover over the younger mage, Adley was Flambeau, a heir to their House's long line of war mages, and Jeffry could not afford to coddle him.
"I have given your Cabal a task, eat and then be on your way, the others will explain."
The old Hermetic said.
"And be careful, the spirits are uneasy this evening, it is probably nothing but one can never be to careful."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caedus on Tue May 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Bruce would at this point come up stairs with his new padded shoes, bow, set of arrows and a set of pouches with gunpowder and other things that could be used along with his backpack of tools. He would nod to everyone in attendance as he entered the room "Good evening again."

Caedus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Tue May 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Colin folded his newspaper and put it down on the table, a finished crossword puzzle facing up.
"Hello again, Bruce. I believe dinner should be served in a few moments... after which we shall have to go on a small errand; we're needed to collect the reserves from the villa. Something about restless spirits, the details of which mister Morgan was disinclined to divulge."
Rinsing off his hands at the sink, he added, "In fact, as a precaution, I think I ought to bring my set of monocles, and my wand. Never know when I might have to improvise some analytical spell."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caedus on Wed May 27, 2015 12:19 am

"I have all the equipment i need to go out on a little errand if not more so." He said with a shrug as he leaned against the wall to wait for the others to get ready to go out on a mission. Relaxed and calm is the best description of his body language as he waited for the mission and food eating to take place.

Caedus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 27, 2015 12:34 am

Beatrice smiles when Adley enter the room again and go to help him with the pizza boxes, she did not need to bring anything particularly, she had a sharp pocked knife in her bag and sterile wipes in case she would need more blood than a prick of her thumb would provide, she did not speak to Mr Morgan though she knew old mages could be fickle and the old war mage scared her a little though there was no reason for it, he might be demanding but he had never been anything but polite to her.
"I have what I need to go right here."
The young Verbena said as she took two of the pizza boxes.
"If any of you are getting equipment though you should hurry for the food is getting cold."
Bee said then she smiles.
"Do we need plates for this, I mean there are some saucers for coffee cups over in that cabinet but they are not very big."
The blood witch was not concerned about the errand she and her Cabal was sent on, she agreed that it was prudent to stock up in case there was an issue, but hopefully nothing was amiss. Instead Beatrice was sort of exited about getting out of the Chantry for a couple of hours and she smiles as she places the pizza boxes on a nearby table and go to collect the saucers, the plates where not big enough but they would do for something to hold a slice on.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 on Wed May 27, 2015 1:56 am

Richard follows silent his buzz from earlier depleted, he just tags along almost at a loss

Ashan101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Wed May 27, 2015 2:56 am

Adley... got there just in time though to see Jeffry on his way out the other entrance to the room, the usual haste in his step, the old mage turned when he heard Adley come in though "Hum...so there you where.

Adley nodded his head respectfully, hands full as they were. "Pater. I was just bringing us some dinner in." He hoped that Jeffry hadn't been concerned about his unexpected absence; it was true that he had a routine but he had earned a certain amount of freedom after so many years of restriction. Then again, he knew -why- he might have been. At any rate, it wouldn't do to draw attention to it anyway.

"I have given your Cabal a task, eat and then be on your way, the others will explain." The old Hermetic said."And be careful, the spirits are uneasy this evening, it is probably nothing but one can never be to careful."

"Yes sir, I'll keep that in mind." He wondered what had stirred the spirits. It could be any number of things but if he had wanted to tell him more he would have. So he went inside to greet the others, wondering what task he might have thought he couldn't handle himself.

Colin: "Hello again, Bruce. I believe dinner should be served in a few moments... after which we shall have to go on a small errand; we're needed to collect the reserves from the villa. Something about restless spirits, the details of which mister Morgan was disinclined to divulge."

Rinsing off his hands at the sink, he added, "In fact, as a precaution, I think I ought to bring my set of monocles, and my wand. Never know when I might have to improvise some analytical spell."

Adley appeared at the door and listened to Colin. It seemed like Jeffry was circling the wagons, even if he wasn't sure -what- trouble might arise he felt that they should always be prepared.

"I have what I need to go right here."The young Verbena said as she took two of the pizza boxes."If any of you are getting equipment though you should hurry for the food is getting cold."

"Thank you Beatrice," he said as she freed up his arms, returning her smile. He put the rest of the food on the table. "I'll be along in a few moments, don't wait up for me to eat."

As he left the room he turned back briefly; Beatrice seemed happy enough, Bruce was staying by the wall, slightly apart. And Richard...was silent, something in his demeanor troubled him. He wondered what had transpired while he was away that had caused the change.

He turned and went towards his room to collect a few things and prepare himself. Unlike what most people thought of Hermetics, there was more to the Ars than snapping one's fingers and igniting a fireball. Naturally he hoped it was just a field trip and nothing would come to pass, but if something did, especially as they were a large and noticeable group, then it was best to bring what you might need and hope you didn't have to use it. Once in his room, he carefully took up his wand and his club, exchanged his school jacket for a different coat with words of protection written on the inside that if the need arose he could infuse with a protective invocation. The items of protection and destruction were hidden beneath the coat. He patted his pockets down for the rest of his smaller tools and materials. Almost at the door, he remembered to fetch a container and bag to bring the tass back safely, in case no one else had thought to. Satisfied that he'd spent the short amount of time he had well as he could, he came back to the sitting room ready to leave, not expecting to get any dinner before they got back.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 27, 2015 6:52 am

Jeffry merely nodded to his apprentice when the young mage told him where he had been before he left, he would not tie the young man down to the Chantry, no matter how much he might want to, doing so would only cause resentment or weakness, no his worry was for him to bear, so he left the young magi alone to finish their dinner and start their task.

Beatrice opened the pizza boxes and then took the styroform lid of the salad container, she knew Adley would not wait to eat when he came back so she places two large slices on the lid and a heap of salad and set it aside for him before she took a slice herself and sat down to eat, balancing the large piece of pizza on her turn fingertips as she did so.
"I wonder why the spirits are upset."
The young Verbena said to no one in particular, she had never studied anything to do with spirits herself and knew little about them.

When Adley comes back to the sitting room Beatrice hands him the make shift platter of food.
"Here I set this aside for you. I am sorry it is not a real plate I thought spending time to go and get one would be pointless right now."
Beatrice said as she watched her friends eat their dinner.
"You should eat."
The young woman said as she sat down again to finish her slice.
"What car are we taking?"
Beatrice asked, the Chantry had one old station wagon that anyone could use, but some of the magi off course had their own.
"And who is driving? I have my license, but I have never used a car other than at the training course so I am not good at it."
Beatrice explained as she took another slice, the smallest she could find and sat down to eat it, she would be completely stuffed after this, but the food tasted good and she did enjoy her dinner even if it did come with a bit of hustle and bustle as everyone got ready to go and get that tass.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Wed May 27, 2015 9:03 am

Colin chewed thoughtfully and swallowed.
"I do believe the station wagon would be the best choice to fit us all in one car... and it does sport a fairly abundant amount of cargo space. Unless anyone objects, I'll drive."
Another slice, and a third, vanished with remarkable gusto before Colin wiped his fingers on his napkin.
"That... was delicious. My compliments to the chef. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll fetch my gear and meet you in the garage."
Colin smoothly put his plate in the sink and headed off to his apartment for his box of monocles and his wand. A brief check of the little safe on his desk showed the old service pistol still where it should be. The action was as smooth as it ought to be, the weight and fit still as natural as it was during the RAF days 25 years earlier.
"Ehhh, I really ought to apply for that carry permit, i suppose. Oh, well, concern for another day."
Locking it back in the safe, Colin looked in the mirror, checking his tie and hair. For a brief moment, his reflection's scars vanished, and Colin - though not the mirror image - frowned.
"Yes, yes, I'll keep my eyes and ears open. Something, obviously, is going on that the Chief isn't letting on, but I soldier on. Besides, what do I know about spirits?"
The reflection shrugged, and the scars reappeared. Colin sighed and headed to the garage.
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 27, 2015 12:34 pm

Beatrice wiped her lips on a napkin and nodded when Colin said the station wagon was the best choice.
"I agree, I doubt the tass will take allot of space, we have to fish it out of the water of the well but that car will fit all of us comfortably."
The young blood witch said as she stood and then brushes some crumbs from the crust of her clothes, she fishes her phone out of her bag and writes a text to her mentor, it was amusing in a way that such an old blood witch had a phone.
"I will be going out with the others to do a task Mr Morgan gave us, i will be back soon."
The text said, just so the old mage would not worry about her, then she slipped the phone back into her bag and picked it up, she was ready for when the others was done preparing. Beatrice waited for the others to start moving towards the garage and tagged along.

The Chantry's garage was simple, it had been a storehouse once and had been made into a garage with the old school's conversion into a apartment building, it was really nothing here save some cars in a row in a big, empty room. The station wagon was old, dinged up and in need of a wash, but in was large enough and it would run well. The car was blue and far older than it should be.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Wed May 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Beatrice: When Adley comes back to the sitting room Beatrice hands him the make shift platter of food."Here I set this aside for you. I am sorry it is not a real plate I thought spending time to go and get one would be pointless right now." Beatrice said as she watched her friends eat their dinner. "You should eat."

Adley looked surprised as Beatrice held a full plate out to him. It didn't look like everyone else had finished yet so he nodded and took a seat. "Thank you," he said, plucking a fork up for the salad.

Colin: I do believe the station wagon would be the best choice to fit us all in one car... and it does sport a fairly abundant amount of cargo space. Unless anyone objects, I'll drive." Another slice, and a third, vanished with remarkable gusto before Colin wiped his fingers on his napkin. "That... was delicious. My compliments to the chef. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll fetch my gear and meet you in the garage."

"None from me," Adley said to Colin. Of course, he -could- drive but he was perfectly fine with letting someone else handle it. Especially if they were taking the station wagon, he was sure that car was older than all of them combined.

While waiting for Colin and the others, he ate his food, trying not to hurry and overfill himself before going out. The second he took a bite, he found out how hungry he was though, he hadn't eaten enough at his previous meal.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Beatrice waited for the others to finish eating, she had never been a big eater herself and had finished rather quickly, the young woman waits for the rest and picks up her notebook again and jots more things down as she waits, she smiles a little, she was looking forward to a trip out of the Chantry even if it was just to do a simple task.
"Have anyone of you been to the node before?"
Beatrice asks as she taps her pen against her notebook before putting it back in her bag.
"I have heard that it forms these lumps that looks like rocks that are full of tass, I wonder if we will be able to get at it easily."
The young Verbena said.
"I mean I guess we could try to draw tass out of the node but the way I understand it the node forms tass on it's own so we just need to pick it up."
The girl said as she waited
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caedus on Wed May 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Bruce would get a slice of pizza of course and finish eating quickly as he watched the conversation unfold in front of him. "I have not been to the outpost no" He said with a firm headshake as he listened to the conversation. "Lets see what happen when we get there" He said in response to getting it down part of the conversation.
He takes out one of his arrows that he would finger with while waiting for the others to finish their eating and conversing.

Caedus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 27, 2015 5:53 pm

Beatrice nodded she was eager to get on the way before Amadeus found some reason why she should not go, so she walked up next to Bruce and say.
"I think Colin was getting the car ready in what serves as a garage of this place, we should get going."
The young Verbena said.
"We can let the others finish their meal and then just go and see if Colin need any help getting things ready."
Bee said as she smiles again and hurry out of the room and down the hallway that would lead to the small set of stairs down to the simple garage.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Wed May 27, 2015 6:25 pm

He wasn't going to be arriving last of them all unless it was to gather anything needed last minute or make sure everyone was in the car. When heard Beatrice indicate that she was about to move on, he picked up the last slice of his pizza, half eaten and grabbed a few napkins. Grabbing the bag, he went with the others to the basement. He didn't want to sit in the backseat; unless one of his fellows had cause or made the request to want to sit in 'shotgun,' he wanted to sit there and so he gravitated towards that side of the car.

//I'm not sure if he's been sent on a milk run for the tass before, but it seems a thing he might have done at some point. Let me know and I'll have Adley answer Bee's question = )
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caedus on Wed May 27, 2015 6:31 pm

Bruce would accompany bee down to the car while tossing a casual glance at her since hey well pretty girl is pretty girl. He also put his arrow back in with the others on his hip quiver while just going trough the details of the errand in his head. Go and get some tass from the other node and bring it back here.
Simple enough really and hopefully he would be back in time to continue to work a little more before he had to go to sleep.

Caedus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top