Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:18 am

There was silence on the phone for a moment then Micah spoke again.
"I...see."
He muttered then after a while he asked.
"Your friend, is he or she a widderslainte in the same legal problem as...Susannah was?"
The man sounded hesitant...worried but at least he did not hang up after some seconds more of silence he said quietly.
"What can I do to help?"
The topic was obviously not easy for Micah and his voice had grown more distant.

(OOC: Well yes. Smile )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:42 am

--- Thursday, Phone ---
Colin inhaled slowly, "Quite so; she was given a stay of execution, but it seems a judge with a certain... familial predilection for hunting down the defenseless has decided to twist the terms of the stay. If at all possible, we would like Miss Florentine to help guide my friend to restore her Avatar; I do, however, understand if this would be... unfeasible. That would in any case be a long-term goal, once we get past the short-term problem. Would you be able to provide us with the court documents for Miss Florentine's trial? We're hoping to prove there were legal shenanigans involved, in order to bolster our own defenses, and if at all possible, go on the offensive against... the twin judges in question."
He sighed, "I'm aware it is an unpleasant business, but right now I'm afraid options are dwindling. If I had an option that would not impose on Miss Florentine and you in such a manner, I would take it, seeing as I can offer little in return save a chance to see justice served, rather than cruel law."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:09 am

Micah sigh as you tell him about the situation.
"Twins, so your friend have run afoul the D'Angelos?"
The Mecere asked, his voice soft and sad.
"One moment I have to go to another room, Susannah is here with me and I do not want to upset her."
Gregario say and you hear him walking and then a door being closed.
"I can provide Susannah's court documents, I do not know how much good they will do your friend but I can get them to you."
He said softly then he added.
"You do not need to apologize Mr Wainwright, if I had any chance to save a friend from..."
There was a long pause and the man's voice was unsteady when he continued.
"I would do whatever was necessary, if you tell me where you are I will get the court documents to young though the Mercere network...you should have them tomorrow morning..."
Micah muttered then he added.
"Susannah she...the reason why she wanted to live after...what they did to her is that she wanted to help others to do the same as what she accomplished...but she is fragile and...I doubt she will live for very much longer, you can try to let your friend talk with her but I can not guarantee that she will be able to respond very well."
The Mercere said in a weak, sad tone of voice.
"There is nothing you can offer in return Mr Wainwright, to me or Susannah, but if another can be saved this...loss that is enough, though I do not know if my apprentice's court documents will do much..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caedus on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:10 am

Bruce would smile friendly to the cultist and nod "I am famished so yes please i would like some food." He would return a txt to nico with a friendly. "I have just been on a seeking so let me get my affairs in order first and then we can have a meeting." He would txt Beatrice and the rest of the cabal with the news of his return to conciousness while finding a seat with the cultists

Caedus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:48 am

Ryan got up he got another plate from the adjacent kitchen and came back and poured up a good sized portion of stew and gave you a big lump of bread.
"Here"
The Cultist said and smiles as he handed the plate to you.
"I guess you have missed the craziness of the last few days Bruce."
Ryan said as he sat down to continue eating himself.

You get a message sent to Nico but probably she will not get it before she leaves Lux Itineris' realm as there was unlikely there where mobile reception in a near Umbral pocket realm.

You get a reply back from Beatrice, the message say:
"It is good to hear from you Bruce I hope you are well. We are meeting a my apartment at seven if you are up to it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:21 am

--- Thursday, Phone ---
Colin sighed, "Yes, that would be the twins in question. I don't know for certain how much good those court documents will do, either, but they offer a hope of stalling the process, at least. We're at the Steelhaven Hall Chantry in Boston; if you could provide me with a good time for my friend to call Miss Florentine, that would be nice - her name is Beatrice Alexander, by the way. I'll give her your number later this afternoon, if that's alright with you."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:41 am

"I will get the court documents to you."
Micah promised he sounded tired and sad though he kept it together.
"The D'Angelos are a menace, they went after another pardoned widderslainte as well, though he was fully pardoned so they did not get anywhere."
The Mercere said.
"Beatrice Alexander...the Verbena girl? I keep up to date with widderslainte cases because of Susannah."
He said to explain why he knew who your friend was.
"Miss Alexander may call Susannah but I doubt she will get a response out of her over the phone, you have to understand Mr Wainwright my apprentice is...deeply depressed, she eat when food is placed before her and it is more trouble not eating than to chew and swallow, she walks where she is lead, but she seldom do anything but staring into nothing...she do however to a certain degree react to touch and at times she can be stirred enough to talk and well be a person if enough patience are applied but over the phone where she can not touch or see the one she is talking with your friend is likely to only be met with silence."
Micah said apologetically.
"I could bring Susannah to see your friend but...many mages will feel uncomfortable in the presence of one who have been...who are no longer a mage."
The Mercere's voice shook and there where some time before he spoke again.
"But even then there is no guarantee that Susannah will be able to...communicate well, but she would have wanted to try if she was the way I have been told she was like before...when she was complete..."
Micah muttered in barely a whisper.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:08 am

--- Thursday, Phone ---
Colin closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Of course, of course... I'll give Miss Alexander your number, and the two of you might discuss the possibility of a meeting. It really shouldn't be my decision as, well, I hold no authority over my friend, nor over you and Miss Florentine; it would be more appropriate if you two came to an agreement in that regard."
He cleared his throat slightly.
"And... thank you. This will help. I do not know how much, but every bit counts."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:48 am

"Very well I will discuss the details with Miss Alexander."
The Mercere said in his soft, sad voice.
"I...am glad to help in any way I can..."
Micah said but he sounded surprised he was not used to being thanked, most magi hardly saw ungifted Mercere and especially the ones who where walking the path of the House's Founder.
"May I say one thing though Mr Wainwright, a thing that might insult you..."
Micah muttered sadly.
"If you can not save Miss Alexander from the D'Angelos, unless she have a specific reason to want to live..."
Thee Mercere did not finish that sentence but it was very clear what he meant.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:18 am

--- Thursday, Phone ---
Colin's breathed deeply. "...then she will be taken care of, as kindly and mercifully as possible. Never fear; she will not be abandoned, not while I still draw breath."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:33 am

"Mr Lenoe is notorious for not picking up during the day though, and the one time I got through he sounded drugged." The art teacher informed you, the woman was a bit of a gossip and liked to get involved in the affairs of others where she was not welcome.

"Thank you Mrs Mills," he said. He wondered what other scuttlebutt she'd managed to accrue. Really, these things seemed obvious in retrospect, if he'd been paying attention maybe he would not have been so surprised. After all Mr Lenoe was familiar with him being 'a magician of some kind.'

Finally when you have the number for Lenoe you give him a call and the phone rings three time before you hear a very groggy, tired voice that mutters. "Yes this is Dennis Lenoe...what can I do for you.

"I received your letter today, Mister Lenoe," Adley said in a careful tone. It sounded as if he'd still been...asleep. If sleep was what one called what a vampire did during the daylight hours. Or drugged, as Mrs Mills had said. "I'd like to know more about this person you are concerned about...who may be of mutual concern."

(meeting)

"Very well I will take care of this, I will ask D Lee to ask the prisoner for a blood sample, and if he do not have the time I will do the same."
The Verbena said and added since several in the room seamed rather concerned about the young Nephandu's well being. "I am a blood mage, I have had apprentices myself and helped instruct others who have been young and nervous at one point in time, I know how to draw blood and not cause pain."

"Good."

(Cita's room)

"It is nice to meet you, I would like to say that Jeffry have told me much about you, but he have not, he respect your privacy to much but he have said how proud he is of you, I am glad to finally meet you."

"It is my honour to meet you as well," he replied.

"Adley then, a nice name." The Adept said with a smile...

"Thank you," he replied. Adley had spent a bit on figuring out what his working name was going to be and in the end was satisfied with the result. He followed Cita into the sitting area and took the proffered cup of coffee with a nod of thanks.

Beatrice was shaking but she looked up when Adley spoke to her, she gave a weak smile, but then she seamed to forget about her own troubles for a while when the young Hermetic mentioned the Umbrood shard stuck in his Avatar. "Good, I worry about you." Beatrice muttered. "Do the shard still hurt you Adley?"

"There is no cause for concern as of yet, though Master Telar will tell us for sure." He looked slightly uncomfortable as she asked if it hurt. "When I think about it, or at other times occasionally, there is an ache. As if something is amiss that I cannot put my finger on. It is nothing like when it first occurred however."

Cita: "Ok then who of you two are first?" She asked then she smiles. "And do not worry I know what I am doing."

He looked at Beatrice; it wasn't as if he wanted an audience for this. But perhaps there would be nothing he could see that made any sense to them anyway. It just looked like typing on a computer. With a frown he said to Beatrice, "Do you wish to go first and get it over with, or have me go first?"
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:07 am

Colin:

Micah sigh before he say.
"Good, at least she have someone there for her."
The Mercere muttered.
"That ritual should not exist."
Micah said bitterly then he quickly said.
"I am sorry Mr Wainwright I speak out of turn...forgive me..."
He muttered.
"Well I will wait for a call from your friend...and now I really should check on Susannah."

Adley phone call:

"I received your letter today, Mister Lenoe," Adley said in a careful tone. It sounded as if he'd still been...asleep. If sleep was what one called what a vampire did during the daylight hours. Or drugged, as Mrs Mills had said. "I'd like to know more about this person you are concerned about...who may be of mutual concern."

"Ehm...yes...Mr Roth Hicks..."
Lenoe muttered, he took a deep breath that probably did nothing to try to wake himself up.
"Thank you for calling, I did not know if you would but...I had to contact you."
The vampire said he still sounded rather groggy but where clearly at least trying to wake up.
"Well first let me ask just to be sure...a person who have strange but very flexible abilities, and who get sick at times when doing something fleshy and who seam to talk with some voice inside of him...do that sound like a mage? He have the same aura as you at least and I was told those colors signified magic users."
Lenoe said in a groggy voice.
"His name is Tobias, he is someone very dear to me, and I worry about his well being...that is why I contacted you Mr Roth Hicks...but perhaps this is not something that should be done over the phone?"

Adley Cita's room:

"It is my honour to meet you as well," he replied.

"The honor is mine Adley"
Cita said kindly.

"There is no cause for concern as of yet, though Master Telar will tell us for sure." He looked slightly uncomfortable as she asked if it hurt. "When I think about it, or at other times occasionally, there is an ache. As if something is amiss that I cannot put my finger on. It is nothing like when it first occurred however."

"I am glad to hear that you are not in pain."
Beatrice said in a concerned tone of voice, she still looked very concerned about the the well being of her friend though.
"I hope all is okey..."
The young Verbena muttered.

He looked at Beatrice; it wasn't as if he wanted an audience for this. But perhaps there would be nothing he could see that made any sense to them anyway. It just looked like typing on a computer. With a frown he said to Beatrice, "Do you wish to go first and get it over with, or have me go first?"

"I guess I would rather have it over with, but I am concerned for you."
Beatrice said. Cita looked towards the two magi and gave a slight smile.
"It is more practical if you go first...Beatrice is it, taking a sample of your Avatar is fairly quickly done, to figure out how a splinter of a spirit is interacting with an Avatar can take some time, so just come and take a seat and try to relax."
The Virtual Adept said, Beatrice looked terrified but she stepped towards the offered chair and nervously sat down. Cita looked at her frightened patient and try to give Beatrice an encouraging smile.
"This will hurt but it will not be like the Branding, do you understand."
She said then she looked down at her computer.
"Do I have your consent to start?"
Cita asked, Beatrice looked like she wanted to run and hide but she nodded.
"Y...yes..."
She muttered weakly.

Cita begun pressing keys on her computer.
"Ok first let us just find your Avatar...ah yes there you are."
The Virtual Adept muttered.
"Now I need to touch it, this might upset your Avatar but I will let you know before anything is going to hurt."
The Master Adept said kindly, Beatrice begun to slightly sob, she was terrified and this reminded her to much about her Branding, she wrapped her arms around herself and shivered.
"Shh do not be frightened..."
Cita tried to comfort the terrified blood witch but that did not seam to help much.
"Do not worry it is fighting back, it got hurt the last time someone touched it, you are feeling it's fear, if that is even the right word for such a being."
Cita explained then she looks up at Adley.
"Try to distract her."
The Virtual Adept muttered as her fingers continued to dance over the keys of her computer.
"Ok I am ready to extract the core Quintessence, try to bite down on something, it helps."
Cita said kindly to Beatrice but the Verbena seamed a bit to frightened to hear her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:26 pm

(call)

"Well first let me ask just to be sure...a person who have strange but very flexible abilities, and who get sick at times when doing something flashy and who seam to talk with some voice inside of him...do that sound like a mage? He have the same aura as you at least and I was told those colors signified magic users."

'Possibly," he said, though he sounded somewhat agreeable to the notion. He wondered if this person was a marauder...but no, if he suffered from paradox. Mr Lenoe did not appear to know that much about magii though he could of course be bluffing. At least he knew it -probably- wasn't Laisa's student.

"His name is Tobias, he is someone very dear to me, and I worry about his well being...that is why I contacted you Mr Roth Hicks...but perhaps this is not something that should be done over the phone?"

"I would like to keep our conversation to a phone call for the time being. Tobias, you said? A student or...? Is this a recent occurrence or ongoing, these things you have noticed?" He frowned slightly, wondering what -dear- meant to a vampire. If he'd already taken vampire blood...if if if...it was likely he was going to have to meet this Tobias to be sure what was going on with him.

(Cita's room)

"Now I need to touch it, this might upset your Avatar but I will let you know before anything is going to hurt." The Master Adept said kindly, Beatrice begun to slightly sob, she was terrified and this reminded her to much about her Branding, she wrapped her arms around herself and shivered. "Shh do not be frightened... "Try to distract her."

He stood behind her and looked down at her, putting out his hand. He knew she liked to learn things and while she wouldn't be able to think of something complex while this was going on something simple-seeming might work. Something that she would know part of the answer to but not the rest, so she might pay attention to it rather than what was going on. At any rate he didn't think it would hurt. He'd read it once when he first started as a student of magick, a simple dogeared page in a mundane book that had stuck with him as a way to navigate the paths of the Sephira.

"Beatrice, have you heard the Alphabet Rhyme of the Eternal Verities?' he asked, waiting until he got her attention. He spoke in the same cadence as he might the complement nursery rhyme. "'A is the good earth, As heavenly sod, B is the Being and Wisdom of god, C is the One, understanding All things, D is the Crown and the Beauty it brings. E is the Element thought of as Air, F is Wise Understanding, uncommonly rare, G is Wisdom and Mercy, most blessed are they, H is Wisdom and Beauty, a beautiful Display. I is the force Burning as Fire, J understands Justice but never knows ire, K understands Beauty that shines like the Sun, L brings Mercy and Justice together as One. M is Mercy and Beauty, surpassing Fine, N is Mercy and Victory, truly Divine. O is the Watery Element pure, P is strict Justice with Beauty secure. Q is a mixture of Beauty and fear, R is Victorious Beauty made clear. S is the sign of both Beauty and Glory. T tells a well-Founded Beautiful story. U undulates around elemental Accord, V is Glorious Victory, not of the sword. W blazons where Triumph is Founded, X marks where Victorious Kingdoms are grounded. Y is Foundation and Glory made fast, Z shows the Glorious Kingdom at last. Th makes Foundation and Kingdom both meet and with this the magical alphabet is now complete."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:55 pm

Adley call:

'Possibly," he said, though he sounded somewhat agreeable to the notion. He wondered if this person was a marauder...but no, if he suffered from paradox. Mr Lenoe did not appear to know that much about magii though he could of course be bluffing. At least he knew it -probably- wasn't Laisa's student.

"Is there any way to know? Have have considered taking him to ehm...a group among us that they say where once mages, but I have worried what they might do to him."
Lenoe said hesitantly.

"I would like to keep our conversation to a phone call for the time being. Tobias, you said? A student or...? Is this a recent occurrence or ongoing, these things you have noticed?" He frowned slightly, wondering what -dear- meant to a vampire. If he'd already taken vampire blood...if if if...it was likely he was going to have to meet this Tobias to be sure what was going on with him.

"I...guess you worry that I might attack you, I have no such plans, I only want advice for how to help Tobias...but I guess I can understand your reluctance Mr Roth Hicks."
The vampire said and sigh.
"No, not a student, I have sort of adopted him...I well i guess i can tell you the entire story it should make it easier for you to know if Tobias is a mage and what can be done for him..."
Lenode said and you hear him sitting up in bed, still struggling to wake up.

"I do not know how mages reproduce...ehm sorry that came out wrong you are human so I guess you reproduce like other humans I mean...damned it...sorry I am tired."
Lenoe sigh then he continue.
"What I mean is I do not know how mages are generally created but with us, it is a rare thing that both require a great deal of consideration and leave from our leaders so making a new vampire is something most of us put allot of time and consideration into. Nine years ago I got this permission and I found a teenage boy I decided to make my childe, what we call those we make into what we are. For three years I watched that kid, I learned to know him, guided him from the shadows, he became quite dear to me, and then when he was twenty years old I decided to Embrace him...make him into a vampire..."
The philosophy teacher sigh again.
"At least that was the plan. I lured Tobias to a empty warehouse where I knew we would not be disturbed and I precoded to show him what I am, and I told him I wanted to make him like me. At first he did not believe me, but then I showed him my powers, proved it to him and then...well I expected some reaction to having his world view shattered to suddenly realize that there was something more to the world than what he knew, that monsters where real, what i did not expect was for fire to suddenly shoot from the boy's fingertips."
Lenoe gave a slight chuckle.
"If I had not been rather...ehm quick on my feet we would not be having this conversation Mr Roth Hicks."
The vampire commented then he continued his story.
"I...first thought I had missed something, that Tobias was an ally of one of my enemies, that he was sent to kill me, but then I saw the look of absolute confusion and wonder on the boy's face, he did not know what was going on either and he just repeated the phrase, what is happening to me? Again and again. Clearly seeing me as I am had triggered something in him, he was not a vampire that much was clear, what he had become I did not know, but the one who made me said I should never, ever Embrace a supernatural being, that nothing good would come of it, so the plan to make this boy my son was out, and I could not just leave him, what if someone saw what he could do? I should have killed him, but I could not bring myself to do so, I had watched this human child for three years, I had grown more and more fond of him, so I brought him home with me and decided that well I had not created a new vampire but I had created something, and I would take care of him."

"The first few day Tobias was in a euphoric state of both wonder and fear but then he calmed down, his ability to control fire stayed though, it scared the hell out of me, more frightening however was to know how I would raise a newly created member of another supernatural race, I had no idea what I should do, so I treated him as a Sire would a childe. I taught him to be discreet, I told others of my kind he was my servant, that they accepted and I tried to teach this...mage...I after a while suspected that he was, how to well do things...it did not work, he just did not do things the same way as me, he just looked at me when I showed him my powers, he could not duplicate them, but he did watch me and slowly he begun to develop his own variation."

"The problem was that, his abilities was so...flexible, they where less powers and more...understanding and he constantly found new ways to use them, soon he could tell time with complete accuracy, the next moment he could tell me how old something he touched was, it was very useful actually I took him with me to see other vampires and just by touching them he could tell me how old they where. Tobias could fling fire from his fingertips, but with his hands he could also warm me and make me appear more human, and then one day he even learned how to move quickly like me, but he said he did it by messing with time, and it seamed he had a knack for that, time I mean...anyway Tobias' powers scared me, but I was proud of him, all seamed to be working out well...but then he got sick."
Lenoe said and his voice grew more serious.

"It started happening when he had done flashy things, especially if he tried to do something and lost control or failed, some time after he would get sick, or he would just go nuts for a few days or something freaky would happen, it was terrifying for both him and me, but we learned, no one could see him use his powers, for that would make it worse, much worse and he should be careful not to get to flashy in general. It stood to reason mages had some weaknesses and I thought I had a handle on this one...but then I was attacked by a group of vampire hunters and Tobias saved me, with his powers...they all saw him."
The vampire drew a deep breath then he continued.
"A few days later I came home and I found Tobias on the floor...a creature....a horrible creature was on top of him, it was little more than a blob, but it crushed him, I could hear his bones snap like twigs as if gravity itself attacked him. I could do nothing but watch. Tobias screamed and screamed and screamed but I could not help him and then finally the creature vanished but by then Tobias was near death, his body broken. I could not watch my adopted son die, I just could not. I did not want to give Tobias my blood, as our blood makes slaves of those who drink it, but I could not watch him slip away so I slit my wrist and I fed him, i gave him as much as I could spare and taught him how to heal himself with it...my blood saved Tobias' life but...there where side effects. Normally it takes more than once to make some addicted to our blood, but Tobias he demanded more from the first night...he said the voice inside of him that I saw him communicate with now and again wanted it. I did not want to make him a slave but he begged me and eventually I gave in and I have fed him my blood ever since."

Lenoe was silent for a while then he started talking again his voice lower but more alert now.
"For four year all was well, Tobias now had powers that did not make him ill, but then one day a few months ago he started complaining about pain, a pain he could not describe where came from, he said he voice in his head seamed more faint. Over the next months he have had attacks of pain more and more frequently, sometimes waking me from my sleep during the day screaming, and again and again he say that this voice inside of him are growing dim and I do not know what to do to help him."
The vampire sigh.
"I only wanted company Mr Roth Hicks but perhaps I was a fool who believed I could raise a mage as if he was my own...now he is sick or something and I do not know what is wrong, nor how to help him and I fear I am doing something wrong...like if you had adopted a newly made vampire and taken him out into the sun in the hopes the light would do him well...I have held off on contacting mages about Tobias though...I know nothing about your society and I know that in ours a outsider like him would be killed by our leaders, I do not know what reception the mage I adopted would get in your society...but these flashes of pain he complain about are getting so strong something have to be done and I do not know where else to turn...and then there was the attack..."
The vampire said and cut himself of.
"But I have said more than I should...do what I said make any sense to you at all Mr Roth Hicks?"

Adley Cita's room:

"Beatrice, have you heard the Alphabet Rhyme of the Eternal Verities?' he asked, waiting until he got her attention.

Beatrice looked up, her eyes full of tears but she was curious as well.
"N...no I have never heard about it."

As you begin to recite the alphabet rhyme Cita begin her work. At first Beatrice whimpered and moved a bit nervously, then she screamed, she kept her eyes on you though and while she might not get all of it she did seam distracted from her pain and fear. Soon after you where done with the rhyme Cita stopped tapping keys.
"Then I am done."
The Adept announced.
"Now I am just going to crystallize the sample."
The Technomancer said as she plugged a small pen like device into her computer and begun "printing" a clear, beautiful crystal which she haded to your mentor when she was done.
"Any pain Beatrice is feeling should fade quickly though her Avatar will be unsettled for a while, I recommend some simple Prime rotes, if she study that Sphere to help settle it down."
Cita said as she handed over the crystal.

Beatrice was covered in sweat and she looked waxy pale, but he was not in panic and she did seam to be mushing over the poem you had told her, trying to grasp he meaning. Jeffry smile to you.
"Well done."
He whispered approving of how you managed to keep the Verbena calm during the whole thing.

Beatrice lifted a hand to wipe her tears, he did seam relieved there where clearly pain but it had not been as bad as she had feared, now and again a sob shook her small frame but she did seam to be calming down.

"Poor kid, it took some courage to sit still for that...especially with that brand in her soul...it is burned in very deep it must have been...excruciating, I feared the trauma of that would make her panic given a even slightly similar situation."
Cita commented.
"When she calm down would you kindly as her if she want me to delete the data I now have on her Avatar or keep it, the information could be useful for reference material, but many think it is to private to store."
The Adept commented. Jeffry gave Cita an approving look and glanced at the crystal she had given him.
"Well your skill with Avatars are not over praised Cita...if I had been the one casting that rote the girl would still be screaming on the floor, your finesse are impressive."
Cita grinned a bit.
"My my Jeffry Morgan complimenting my programs? You are going to make me blush."
The Adept Master said and gave a fond smile when she looks at your mentor.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:51 pm

--- Thursday ---
Colin quietly hung up and stared at the phone for a few moments, then tore out a blank page from his notepad and drew up his octagram, Clearing the Ways over and over, eight times. Then, he checked his little box of monocles and his chaos wand, and nodded in approval; he was as prepared to test his limits as he could be; all his tools in place, and his system clear. He briskly walked to Morgan's office and rapped lightly on the door.

((OOC: I know Morgan's at Ms. Telar's room - but Colin had something more pressing on his mind to remember. Wink ))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:39 pm

(call)

"Is there any way to know? Have have considered taking him to ehm...a group among us that they say where once mages, but I have worried what they might do to him."

"There are ways to know, yes." Hm...not a Tremere then. It seemed as if other vampires feared the Tremere, or at least what they could do. Or what they thought they could do.

"I...guess you worry that I might attack you, I have no such plans, I only want advice for how to help Tobias...but I guess I can understand your reluctance Mr Roth Hicks." The vampire said and sigh. "No, not a student, I have sort of adopted him...

Adley listened with growing dismay as Mr Lenoe described what had happened in the three years since Tobias awakened. His heart felt heavy. How many times was he going to have to tell someone they had a destroyed or corrupted avatar? This vampire clearly had no idea what he was doing and in his ignorance and love had killed by a slow hand what had made Tobias a mage. He felt an upwelling of anger and loss and waited until his emotions settled to some degree before he continued speaking.

"Mr Lenoe, it is far worse what you have done to him than if we had taken a vampire out to the sunlight," he began shortly, with a somber tone. "You have poisoned him. Whomever told you that you should not embrace other supernaturals was giving you the right Way. These are the consequences of ignoring those Words and only in the slightest part do you even understand these consequences even as they lay before you, screaming in agony." He sighed. He did not want to tell the vampire that it was so easy to kill a mage as to give it some of its blood, especially since he had been desperate enough to try it and did not seem to understand the full consequences of his actions. Yet the answer was in front of his eyes, Tobias was dying as his avatar withered away. "You should have let him die a natural death when you had the chance, or let him live through the attack that came for him. It too was a consequence. You should -not- have waited three years after he showed his ability...or given him your blood." He swallowed, trying to keep his temper. "Perhaps before then, there might have been help for him. Now...what is done is done. I will find out if there is any way to ease his pain..." He was not sure there would be an answer beyond death, likely not, but he didn't want Lenoe to make Tobias a vampire if it would only set him to eternal torment, he'd already destroyed his avatar. The vampire knew he did something wrong in his ignorance...was desperate to try to fix it but could not. Corruption from Nephandi, death by tainted vampire blood, gilgul...all around him, instances of avatars dying, like stars blinking out one by one and the world becoming all the darker by ignorance or intent.

(Cita's room)

Jeffry smile to you. "Well done."

He gave a slight incline of his head in acknowledgement, still trying to stay reassuring in presence for Beatrice. After the sample had been taken, he looked in wonder as the technomage manifested the quintessence sample into a crystal. At least it looked like a crystal, which at least made some sense to him though the manner of procuring it was as baffling as when Narim had made the cars appear in the garage. Then he looked down at Beatrice and waited to extract his hand once she had settled a little. "I think you could set your mind at ease practising the banishing, later. And rest, Beatrice. I know that hurt but I do hope it will help to show you did not touch that node. It is only a shame we have to go this far to do so." As he heard Cita talk to his mentor about it, he added to Beatrice, "You did well. It is over now."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Adley phone call:

"There are ways to know, yes." Hm...not a Tremere then. It seemed as if other vampires feared the Tremere, or at least what they could do. Or what they thought they could do.

"What ways are those? I would like to know for sure."
Lenoe asked.

"Mr Lenoe, it is far worse what you have done to him than if we had taken a vampire out to the sunlight," he began shortly, with a somber tone. "You have poisoned him. Whomever told you that you should not embrace other supernaturals was giving you the right Way. These are the consequences of ignoring those Words and only in the slightest part do you even understand these consequences even as they lay before you, screaming in agony."

"But all I did was give him some of my blood...to keep him alive. And besides human beings if they are weened of our blood can go back to their normal lives...for the most part, I thought it was the same same with Tobias, he seam so human, so normal until he start spewing fire from his fingertips of freezing time."

He sighed. He did not want to tell the vampire that it was so easy to kill a mage as to give it some of its blood, especially since he had been desperate enough to try it and did not seem to understand the full consequences of his actions. Yet the answer was in front of his eyes, Tobias was dying as his avatar withered away. "You should have let him die a natural death when you had the chance, or let him live through the attack that came for him. It too was a consequence. You should -not- have waited three years after he showed his ability...or given him your blood." He swallowed, trying to keep his temper.

"I did not think my blood would hurt him, why should it? It do not hurt anything else and I...feared Tobias would be killed by his own if they found there was one they had not trained or approved as would have happened in my society...and I feared he would have been taken from me leaving me alone again."
Lenoe said softly, he was beginning to understand that the situation was most grave.
"I never intended to hurt him, I never did..."

"Perhaps before then, there might have been help for him. Now...what is done is done. I will find out if there is any way to ease his pain..." He was not sure there would be an answer beyond death, likely not, but he didn't want Lenoe to make Tobias a vampire if it would only set him to eternal torment, he'd already destroyed his avatar. The vampire knew he did something wrong in his ignorance...was desperate to try to fix it but could not. Corruption from Nephandi, death by tainted vampire blood, gilgul...all around him, instances of avatars dying, like stars blinking out one by one and the world becoming all the darker by ignorance or intent.

"Please do...please find a way to help him and I will owe you much Mr Roth Hicks."
The vampire said sounding desperate.
"Also what will happen to Tobias when he no longer hear those voices in his head at all, at first I thought it was an insanity but over time, the way he talks with them it seams almost like a symbiotic consciousness in his mind, if that thing is sick, will it harm him if it dies?"
The vampire asked.
"Also one more thing a mage...attacked me yesterday, that is why I contacted you now...she was looking for Tobias but her aura...well it had the colors of...your kind but also something else, something dark and twisted, I eventually had to avert my eyes for looking at her aura made me sick, thankfully Tobias was out when she came, but she...ehm...restrained me in a way that make my kind most helpless, she knew enough about us to know to do that, and trashed our apartment looking for him and then told me if I knew what was good for me I would hand him over. Once Tobias found me and freed me we fled...is this woman one of yours? I have seen those with the brilliant auras at the university at times, walking to and from...the same aura as you and Tobias, beautiful, and she had that but it was also dark and twisted, she did not look the same."
Lenoe said with a touch of fear in his voice as he spoke.

Adley Cita's room:

"I think you could set your mind at ease practising the banishing, later. And rest, Beatrice. I know that hurt but I do hope it will help to show you did not touch that node. It is only a shame we have to go this far to do so." As he heard Cita talk to his mentor about it, he added to Beatrice, "You did well. It is over now."

Beatrice felt her heart race as if it was about to burst and she was gasping for breath, extracting that sample had hurt, it had hurt allot and for the few moments when it was at it's worst her whole world had been pain, Adley's warm hand and his voice talking to her had helped though, it ha given her something else to think about beside the pain.
"T...thank you."
The young Verbena managed to say though her voice was unsteady, she was still in pain though the agony was fading fast until only a sense of...disembodied soreness was left, that and the anger of her Avatar, it was angry and it was scared it was tired of being gawked at, poked and prodded.
"Shh my dearest they are doing this to try to help us."
Beatrice whispered and it was clear the words where not meant for anyone present in the room. The young Verbena heard Adley's advice and she nodded, her head felt heavy and her body was still shivering, an aftereffect of the pain she had felt.
"I...I will get some rest..."
"And do the banishing ritual as soon as I can stand without my head spinning."

Jeffry Morgan took a step forward carefully he did not know the Verbena's state of mind and did not want to scare her.
"What if I help you to your mentor's room, Amadeus will care for your Beatrice and surly you can rest safely in his care."
Beatrice looked up at the old Hermetic and nodded softly, she tried to get to her feet but found they would not carry her, she was to out of it, and relief that it was over along with how draining that fear and pain had been combined to make her legs feel like yellow. Jeffry quickly rushed in and caught the young mage before she hit the floor, elegantly in one motion he lifted her so he could carry her to her mentor, the small weight of the little Verbena not seaming to bother him.
"There we go, let me get you to Amadeus, some rest and you will feel better hum..?"
The old mage said, he had handled the sick and injured before and right now the young Verbena just needed to settle down enough to get her bearings back.
"I will take her to her mentor."
Jeffry told you and Cita. Beatrice looked at bit surprised that the old Hermetic obviously intended to carry her but she was to tired to protest.
"Thank you."
She muttered again but it was unclear if it was to you, to your mentor or to Cita.

Cita looked at you and then said.
"Do not be concerned Adley she is not hurt, strong pain can do that, upset the body making a person dizzy and out of it for a while, especially when that pain is impossible to pinpoint, give her twenty minutes to settle down and she will be back to her old self, she have suffered no damage, but damned is that Avatar angry, Primordials are the most difficult to work with they will lash out and are the souls most likely to actually interact with anyone beside their own host and hers is both powerful and not the most docile Avatar I have seen."
The Virtual Adept said and sounded amused.
"It is a good fit for a Verbena though, tough, strong and wild."
Cita said raising her voice enough for Beatrice to hear as well and the young Verbena smiled at that, it was not often someone complimented her Fallen Avatar and the Technomancer's words seamed to warm her.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Colin:

You meet Jeffry Morgan in the hallway as you are on your way to his office, he is carrying a rather pale and shaking Beatrice in his arms.
"Ah Mr Wainwright, first of all do not worry your Cabalmate here will be fine but the sample we took...it is a painful procedure and she is shaken and exhausted, I am taking her to her mentor so she can rest."
The old mage said.
"I should have some time now however if you wait at my office for me to get Miss Alexander delivered to Amadeus then I will find someone to be the second witness and we will do you grading while I wait for...others to complete their work in other areas."
Jeffry said and gave you a slight nod of the head.

Beatrice looked at Colin she was getting embarrassed by being carried as a child but her body was still shaking and she felt to weak to stand, it was probably for the best to just shut up and just hope they did not meet to many in the hallways, the Verbena did spare a smile to Colin though, at least her head was clearing up.

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:48 pm

--- Thursday ---
Colin nodded and gave Beatrice a brief, concerned look. "Very well; I shall see you at dinner then, Beatrice - you rest up until then. And I'll see you in your office, sir. I'll likely clear my, hm, system a few more times while I wait."

((OOC: Carrying Cita? Typo much? Wink ))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:06 am

"What ways are those? I would like to know for sure." Lenoe asked.

"Just as you could not teach him the way to do what you do, I cannot tell you the way we do it. Perhaps it is similar or perhaps not. Though it seems from what you have said, now that you have elaborated, that yes he is like us."

"I did not think my blood would hurt him, why should it? It do not hurt anything else and I...feared Tobias would be killed by his own if they found there was one they had not trained or approved as would have happened in my society...and I feared he would have been taken from me leaving me alone again." Lenoe said softly, he was beginning to understand that the situation was most grave. "I never intended to hurt him, I never did..."

"You were warned not to give blood to other supernatural beings," he repeated. "Though I may understand your motivations behind why you did as you did, based on what you knew, your ignorance has caused him harm, Mr Lenoe." He did believe that the vampire hadn't meant to harm the man but the outcome was the same and it was not a good one.

"Please do...please find a way to help him and I will owe you much Mr Roth Hicks."The vampire said sounding desperate. "Also what will happen to Tobias when he no longer hear those voices in his head at all, at first I thought it was an insanity but over time, the way he talks with them it seams almost like a symbiotic consciousness in his mind, if that thing is sick, will it harm him if it dies?"

"I cannot promise he can be helped, or that this can be fixed," he warned. "But I will see if something can be done and more about the answer to your question, if I can. You will not seek repercussions against me if I cannot give you the answer you desire - it will not be because I do not wish to." He sounded somber but determined in what he said. "Also, you will not use my students or your own to contact me, that was ill-advised for both of us."

"Also one more thing a mage...attacked me yesterday, that is why I contacted you now...she was looking for Tobias but her aura...well it had the colors of...your kind but also something else, something dark and twisted, I eventually had to avert my eyes for looking at her aura made me sick, thankfully Tobias was out when she came, but she...ehm...restrained me in a way that make my kind most helpless, she knew enough about us to know to do that, and trashed our apartment looking for him and then told me if I knew what was good for me I would hand him over. Once Tobias found me and freed me we fled...is this woman one of yours? I have seen those with the brilliant auras at the university at times, walking to and from...the same aura as you and Tobias, beautiful, and she had that but it was also dark and twisted, she did not look the same."

Adley frowned. "She...tell me what she looked like." Then his voice took an edge. "Be wary of those like her Mr Lenoe, they are...not one of -mine-," he decided for simplicity sake. He had absolutely no idea what would happen if they put Tobias through a caul, having already a partially poisoned avatar but he wasn't frankly looking forward to finding out in actual before he found out in theoretical. "I will contact you again as soon as I can - until then you will need to keep yourself and him safe."

(Cita's room)

Bee: "I...I will get some rest..." The young Verbena muttered. "And do the banishing ritual as soon as I can stand without my head spinning."
Jeffry: "What if I help you to your mentor's room, Amadeus will care for your Beatrice and surly you can rest safely in his care."

"Thank you, pater."

"Do not be concerned Adley she is not hurt, strong pain can do that, upset the body making a person dizzy and out of it for a while, especially when that pain is impossible to pinpoint, give her twenty minutes to settle down and she will be back to her old self, she have suffered no damage, but damned is that Avatar angry, Primordials are the most difficult to work with they will lash out and are the souls most likely to actually interact with anyone beside their own host and hers is both powerful and not the most docile Avatar I have seen." The Virtual Adept said and sounded amused. "It is a good fit for a Verbena though, tough, strong and wild."

"Yes, that I can understand. It was...very painful when the shard intersected with my avatar, for lack of a better description of what happened. As you said, it's not like I can point at where it hurts, as you might if you went to a doctor." He looked over at Beatrice as his mentor went to take her out, glad that she would be feeling better soon and not be alone. "It was disconcerting." He looked at Cita, waiting until Beatrice and his pater were gone from Cita's apartment. "My cabal and myself have been trying to find a way to cleanse her avatar, as it seems she has not been touched by it, wild and powerful as it is or not...I know about Susanna and something of what she did to help cleanse herself. Of course, as you now know, one of the judges has decided to try to...obstruct that path, even as we seek it." He sighed and for a moment looked at her. "Thank you for helping her," he said. "I know my pater is quite worried about this Umbrood shard - I have no wish to harm my avatar in any way but I did not wish to destroy it if it could be reformed. Though the time it might put me out of commission is another concern, even against the danger. It will be good for him to have the Word of someone he trusts on this matter, and the same for myself." He frowned. "I can't imagine what it would be like to have my avatar disrupted as Beatrice's has been, even if it is Fallen it is no surprise it is angry. Even having mine checked for damage has felt very exposing."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:48 am

Colin:

Beatrice nods to you, she blush she is clearly embarrassed by being carried like this.
"I..will ee you then...Colin."
The Verbena muttered her voice still a bit weak.

Jeffry nod to you.
"Yes do prepare yourself and pick the part of reality you have the greatest understanding in and prepare yourself to show me the peak of your ability Mr Wainwright."
The old Hermetic said before he continued towards Amadeus' apartment.

Adley phone call:

"Just as you could not teach him the way to do what you do, I cannot tell you the way we do it. Perhaps it is similar or perhaps not. Though it seems from what you have said, now that you have elaborated, that yes he is like us."

"I see, well as long as I know what Tobias is I guess I do not really need to know exactly how to identify a mage."
The vampire said though he sounded like he thought such information would be most useful.

"You were warned not to give blood to other supernatural beings," he repeated. "Though I may understand your motivations behind why you did as you did, based on what you knew, your ignorance has caused him harm, Mr Lenoe." He did believe that the vampire hadn't meant to harm the man but the outcome was the same and it was not a good one.

"I was warned not to make another supernatural being into a vampire...my blood alone will not do that but yes I do see your point Mr Roth Hicks, I just had no choice...there is a limit to what damage a human body can recover from without aid."
The vampire said but he did sound...mournful that his well meaning actions had harmed the boy he had come to care for.

"I cannot promise he can be helped, or that this can be fixed," he warned. "But I will see if something can be done and more about the answer to your question, if I can. You will not seek repercussions against me if I cannot give you the answer you desire - it will not be because I do not wish to." He sounded somber but determined in what he said. "Also, you will not use my students or your own to contact me, that was ill-advised for both of us."

"I have no ill will towards you Mr Roth Hicks and no I will not seek revenge against you if Tobias can not be helped, I am grateful for anything you can do."
Lenoe said he sounded sad as he slowly realized how serious the situation was.
"Now as for my choice in messenger, the girl would not have looked at the letter, I made sure of that."
The vampire said though he did not elaborate on how he had made sure that the young university student would not have read his letter.

Adley frowned. "She...tell me what she looked like." Then his voice took an edge. "Be wary of those like her Mr Lenoe, they are...not one of -mine-," he decided for simplicity sake. He had absolutely no idea what would happen if they put Tobias through a caul, having already a partially poisoned avatar but he wasn't frankly looking forward to finding out in actual before he found out in theoretical.

"She was a fairly tall woman with a harsh face, and chin length, dirty blond hair, she wore a long gray coat and her eyes where a shade of blue gray that looked like steel that could cut right though you."
The vampire said.
"In a way she was ugly without me being able to point out just how, she just seamed so...wrong."
Lenoe added.

"I will contact you again as soon as I can - until then you will need to keep yourself and him safe."

"I will try at that Mr Roth Hicks...and thank you."
The vampire said and he did sound honestly grateful.
"Ehm...should I stop giving him my blood then?"
Lenoe asked.
"With a normal human there will be about a month before he go into withdrawal but, it appear Tobias might be less of a normal human when it comes to my blood than I first thought, you say he is hurt, I do not want to hurt him more."

Adley Cita's room:

"Yes, that I can understand. It was...very painful when the shard intersected with my avatar, for lack of a better description of what happened. As you said, it's not like I can point at where it hurts, as you might if you went to a doctor."

Cita nodded.
"I am not even sure if it is actual pain, just that is how our limited human minds can interpret the feeling, we do not know enough about Avatars to know how they feel or exactly how their symbiotic bond with their mages function."
The Virtual Adept said.

"It was disconcerting." He looked at Cita, waiting until Beatrice and his pater were gone from Cita's apartment. "My cabal and myself have been trying to find a way to cleanse her avatar, as it seems she has not been touched by it, wild and powerful as it is or not...

"She is not like most reborn Fallen, that is true your Cabalmate seams almost naive, there are a few like her, but we do not know why those widderslaintes are not destructive like the rest of their kind..."
Cita commented as she glanced at Adley.

I know about Susanna and something of what she did to help cleanse herself. Of course, as you now know, one of the judges has decided to try to...obstruct that path, even as we seek it."

"Ah Miss Florentine, yes she...I examined her Avatar once and there where no sign that her soul had ever been Fallen, had there not been witnesses I would not have believed she ever was, her Avatar was clean and beautiful, not that it stopped...what happened to her."
The Virtual Adept said sadly.
"I put a copy of her scan before the Primi during the girl's trial, but only the Seat of Forces and the Seat of Prime was there and none of them could understand the information in my scan. I asked them to wait until the Seat of Correspondence could take a look at the scan but I was ignored, the situation is rotten."
The Adept said angrily.

"Thank you for helping her," he said.

"Do not worry about it, I do not mind."
Cita said with a smile.

"I know my pater is quite worried about this Umbrood shard - I have no wish to harm my avatar in any way but I did not wish to destroy it if it could be reformed. Though the time it might put me out of commission is another concern, even against the danger. It will be good for him to have the Word of someone he trusts on this matter, and the same for myself." He frowned. "I can't imagine what it would be like to have my avatar disrupted as Beatrice's has been, even if it is Fallen it is no surprise it is angry. Even having mine checked for damage has felt very exposing."

"Most Avatars do not like contact with anyone but their own host, not unless they initiate the contact themselves and few of them do. You see we do not know much about them, but we do know that what they get out of joining with a mage is that they get to experience the world around them, to be forced to experience other than through the host...is disconcerting to them"
Cita explained.
"Yes Branding is a...bad thing I have seen it done far to often...I have been asked to do it by the convicted to since I can do it...in a gentler way...it should not be a punishment used that often it sicken me."
The Virtual Adept said.
"Now as for the splinter in your Avatar your mentor is right to be worried, I have seen injuries from such splinters get bad very quickly, though it is not as serious when the splinter is from an Unbrood as if it had been from an...destroyed Avatar. Every Gilgul done, every accident, every time a mage becomes a vampire splinters are left to wander the Umbra, these splinters are...unable to enter the Well of Souls, forever they wander looking for the one thing to complete them, a host, and if you are unfortunate enough to meet them...well the result would not be good. Shit if there ever was a massive accident...where many Avatars, Awakened or not was destroyed at once...and those shards congregated and swarmed, that would make the spirit would a most unfriendly place to our kind."
The Adept said gravely.
"Ah forgive me I am babbling, Perhaps I am just tired to telling the Council my warnings and being ignored."
Cita said as she begun to press keys on her computer.
"Let us have a look at your Avatar shall we and see what can be done for both you and the wounded Umbrood?"
The Virtual Adept said.
"Most likely you will feel nothing but your Avatar might become irritated by my snooping around...do I have your consent to start Adley?"

(OOC: Ooops yes fixed.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:45 am

--- Thursday ---
Colin nodded sharply, and headed straight for Morgan's office, where he sat down and took out his wand, meditating on the elements of chance.
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:51 am

About ten or fifteen minutes went by then Jeffry Morgan and Antonio Riez arrived at the Chief's office, both of the Hermetics nodded to the Orphan as they walked up to him.
"Miss Alexander is safely with her mentor, Amadeus is fretting off course but your Cabalmate do seam to be as well as one can expect Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said as he expected the Orphan would want to know, the man had shown himself to be compassionate and kind and cared about the well being of his Cabal after all.
"Now if you would tell me about the nature of the working you will show us then I can determine if we can do it here in my office or if we should go to one of the ritual rooms in the basement, I do seam to recall one of them are free this evening."
The old Hermetic said.
"Also do you have all you need for the demonstration Mr Wainwright?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caedus on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:31 am

"Do update me on the craziness of the last few days please." He said while shuffling food into his mouth while keeping an eye on the two cultist superstitionists that he ate with. He had not yet bothered to reply to the text message since he was focused on the two in front of him at the moment and awaiting updates about recent events of course.

Caedus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:49 am

"Oh where to start, well first of all I do not know what is going on, but there are some political bullshit happening between Jeffry Morgan, George Steelhaven and Lux Itineris, your Cabal is involved with that but the rest us have not been told exactly how."
Ryan said as he ate his dinner.
"Then last night Colin, Adley and Narim captured a Technocrat, I do not know everything that happened there either but I know Narim was attacked by a Paradox spirit last night, anyway the captured agent was interrogated which lead me and some others to be sent to pick up her apprentice turned Nephandus, who are currently locked up in the basement."
The Cultist continued.
"He is set to be shipped to Horizon for trial tonight. Now also Amadeus former apprentice have come to visit but when I sent Rosa to meet her at the airport and bring her here they where attacked by a Nephandus."
Ryan frowned when he told that bit.
"Oh yeah we have a new mage at the Chantry, a crazy Dreamspeaker that travels with a...of all things...a wereshark."
He said and sigh.
"Oh and the Nephandi apparently want me for some reason, I mean it is nice to be wanted but...not so much by them."
Ryan grinned again.
"And that is about what I know about the bullshit that have been going on while you where out."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top