The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Tolle nodded and made a gesture for Vittoria to follow him.
"Very well then Mr Wainwright, if someone can show us to somewhere I can perform this examination...assuming you do not protest off course Master D'Angelo?"
The old judge said, it did not sound like a question, it was clear that the good Master Tolle was quite irritated with the stunts that Vittoria had pulled, not that he would say so. D'Angelo merely nodded.
"I will show you to a suitable room Master Tolle."
George said politely.
"If the two honored Quaesitores would follow me."
The Deacon Primus said as he begun to lead the way.

"I do not think that will be necessary Mr Wainwright."
Vittoria said sharply but it was clear you where not her personal favorite mage at the moment.
"If you keep the prisoner still while we work that will be enough."
The red haired judge said before she followed George and Tolle out of the room.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:28 pm

Colin bowed to Tolle and D'Angelo as they walked off, and strolled back to Beatrice, gripping her hand gently with slightly cold and clammy palms. "We have perhaps five more minutes... Um... is everyone staring at me now? I feel stared at and uncomfortable."
He breathed slowly, deeply, "Let's hope that will suffice for Adley and Chief Morgan."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Beatrice stood shaking she looked lost though she did manage to look up at Colin when he took her hand she gave him a concerned look when he mentioned how uncomfortable he was at being the center of attention.
"I am sorry to cause you so much problem Colin. You can leave if you need to, I will not hold it against you."
The young Verbena muttered, concerned for her friend.
"I am grateful Colin...you have bought me what time you can...I guess I have to take it from here and fight...I just hope I am strong enough."
Beatrice said she leaned her head against the Orphan's chest.
"I have feared this moment for three years...three long years of nightmares, now that the moment is here I feel almost empty this feel unreal like a dream, as if it is to horrible to be really happening...as if I am expecting to wake up in my own bed at any moment...the nightmare over."
Beatrice's voice was low, barely a whisper.
"But that is not going to happen this time is it Colin...it...is real this time."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:02 pm

Colin gently embraced Beatrice, a hand stroking the back of her head. "I promised to stay and hold your hand; I'm not backing out of that one. I'm just glad I managed to block out the audience long enough to deliver my plea."
He sighed deeply, "I'm afraid it just might be real this time... And now it's time for one last bow, Like all your other selves; Eleven's hour is over now, The clock is striking twelve's. Whatever comes next, a part of you will never be the same. Come tomorrow... Tomorrow, your injured angel can be taking its first unsteady steps on a crooked path back to the glorious form it used to have. You're going to meet the young lady who succeeded in restoring her Avatar; talk to her and receive your guidance from her... All we have now is the future; there's little in the present you can do without the future to support you. Hold on with everything you have, make the future set off a good spot for you."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:08 pm

Colin:

Beatrice closed her eyes, it was true, they had done all they could, the die was cast and it was on her now...her and the two Hermetics. Beatrice did not know that help was on the way...most likely Master Morgan and Adley had not found what they where looking for and all her fighting would get her was more pain...but deep inside her the young Verbena knew Adley would not fail her, perhaps it was a mad hope, but all she could do not was believe that if she could only hold on for a little while then he would come, and he would save her...her and her fallen angel. What Colin said that nothing would be the same...it was true, whatever she survived this night intact or not, she would change on some fundamental level, and if she did not come out of it...well then she would be a broke husk and all of this would matter little anymore.
"I will not beg..."
Beatrice muttered against the Orphan's chest.
"I am still a Verbena...I am a Diedne druidess, I will not beg."
The young blood witch found she could hardly breathe, fear was like tangible thing choking her, she found she could not even sob, to do so would involve expelling air she did not have.
"I...could not protect my Avatar Colin...all I can do now is let him fight four our life...or at least let him go out swinging...he deserves that at least."
Beatrice muttered then she said nothing more, she was not able to, terror froze the words in her throat, froze her limbs, it became her entire being and the only source of light was the Orphan's hand against her head and the warmth of the chest she rested he cheek on, at least she was not alone.

Five minutes went by, the only sound in the ritual chamber was ever time someone shifted their stance a little, the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife, none spoke, even the gathered Spirit Masters kept their peace, they where human, they had compassion, they would do their duty but they did not like to see the young woman suffer. At the end of these five minutes Tolle and D'Angelo came back. Vittoria gave you a poisonous look and she was about to say something but one glare from Tolle made her keep her peace.
"I found no shards or anything other from with Master D'Angelo's Avatar other than that it seam to be a good match in temperament with it's most honored host."
Milton Tolle said to you as D'Angelo took her place among the other ritualists. For a moment the old judge looked at Beatrice, frozen in terror and whimpering and he got a compassionate look in his eyes, then he went to his assigned position, took a deep breath and begun to speak.

"Beatrice Alexander Bani Verbena of the Twisters of Fate faction filia Amadeus Nassa of Chantry Steelhaven Hall, Disciple of Life and Prime. You have been found guilty of being a widderslainte and are sentenced to the rite of Gilgul, you where given a stay of execution but the terms of this have been broken, as such the rite is to be immediately carried out, do you understand Miss Alexander?"
The Quaesitor asked. Beatrice was silent for a while then she muttered a nearly soundless.
"Yes..."
Tolle nodded and continued.
"By the original sentenced delivered by the Council of Nine the condemned are to be allowed to herself decide if she want to be given the mercy of death after the rite is complete...is this your wish Miss Alexander?"
The Quaesitor asked expecting Beatrice to reply an affirmative but instead the young Verbena whispered weakly.
"No..."
Tolle looked surprised.
"Are you sure Miss Alexander? Life after the rite will be...painful."
Beatrice just nodded.
"I am sure."
She muttered weakly though now tears started to flow again and she buried her face against Colin's chest, trying to shut it all out, the questions, the Spirit Masters...all of it.
"Very well then, this rite will be performed and witnessed by the honored Quaesitores Jacqueline Eve Duvalier, Vittoria Sofia D'Angelo, Thomas Mayer, Averius Bruticus Temaris, Odeipus Paulus Mederis and Milton Tolle."
The judge said firmly.
"Do you have a short statement before we begin Miss Alexander? Though keep it brief, you where given three hours to prepare already."
Beatrice nodded again and she raised her head then she softly spoke.
"This is wrong Master Tolle, if the Traditions destroy Avatars over legal details like if they where a spot of fungus in a newly sold house where the buyer had not read the contract good enough, what have we then become? Are we not supposed to strive for enlightenment, not destruction? I may be Fallen Master Tolle but I know I would never destroy an Avatar, if I had the power to do so, over a mere legal technicality, how come you who have a clean soul would? Which of us are more evil?"
The young Verbena said then she cough...unable to force herself to keep calm enough to speak anymore and she turned her head away from the judge and focused on the flower in her hair, on one thought...she had to fight.

Milton Tolle nodded, he did not respond to Beatrice's words, he merely nodded to the other Masters of Spirit before he begun to chant in Latin. At first nothing happened, it was unnerving to stand in the middle of a group of black robed figures who chanted about destruction of magick, spirit and form in Latin, but other than that there was nothing, but then Beatrice screamed. The scream was intense and spoke of extreme horror and brutal agony, the Verbena threw her head back as she screamed, her entire body cramping, you can hear a cracking sound as the girl's convulsions are enough to break a bone in her wrist on the restraints holding her. If you do not want Beatrice to hit the ground you have to hold her up, and that is hard for while she is small and physically weak, the convulsions of pain was enough to make her seam three times as strong a she really was. Again and again the girl howled, he did not seam to be aware of he surroundings, there was just agony, you can smell that the Verbena loose control of her bodily functions but she do not notice, do not care she just scream...and through it all the six Spirit Masters kept chanting, their eyes never leaving Beatrice, their voice even and merciless.

Adley:

The liquor store owner shout out in anger as you run of with his phone.
"Hey you thief come back with that...damned punk!"
You hear him shout before you close the door to the small shop and run...then the world shifted again, but it did not feel as bad this time, yes you hit the stone wall of the basement corridor hard as you kept running though the portal Narim set up, but you managed to remain on your feet this time, it was as if space came back into focus faster, as if it no longer felt so alien to shift locations like that. The portal closed behind you and then you sat the doors to the ritual chamber, you see Amadeus stand outside, his eyes red and full of fears, his hands balled so hard into fists that his palms bled...a few other magi also stood there outside the room, most looking horrified or even nauseous, Naim had done a good job with his portal not hitting any of them, but then the Virtual Adept did know what he was doing he had managed to place two cars on the cm right in the garage.

Then you heard it...from inside the ritual chamber...Beatrice screaming, horrible, blood curdling howls and weaker you heard the sound of chanting, you hear only parts of the chant due to the screams but you hear words like Perdo, I destroy, an Vim, the essence of magick...
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:19 pm

It was the worst sound he'd ever heard in his life. The people at the doorway were like a blur, another obstacle that he tried to push onwards through them, through the door, anything to get inside the chamber. Her cries clawed at his ears and senses and sensibilities, to hear he scream and suffer like that. It all came out in a rush, from somewhere within him as it ran through him turning his blood into fire. He looked as if he had been through hell onto to step into the reality of perdition before him.The word tore out of his mouth, as if it were coming from everywhere. "STOP!"
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:39 pm

The gathered mages before the door moved aside rather quickly, they saw the look in your eyes and knew it was not wise to remain in the way, or try to be an obstacle in any way. The door to the ritual chamber was not locked and you got inside. You see a terrible sight in that dank room, Beatrice hung in Colin's arms, her body twisted in a cramp and made her arch backwards, her eyes unfocused as she screamed in insane pain, her screams sounded even worse now that you did not hear them through a closed door. Tolle and his Spirit Masters all turned their attention to you when you came rushing into the room, shouting for them to stop. Some of the Master, D'Angelo in particular looked irritated at the interruption but Tolle made the sing of silence, stopping the magickal operation dead in it's tracks, two of the judges taking a step back and gasping as the Quintessence they had been working with suddenly had to rote to fuel and just snapped back into themselves, creating a bit of a jolt. Tolle knew the ritual could always be picked up again later and he obviously doubted you would run into the ritual chamber like that unless what you had to say was important.
"Mr Roth Hicks, I assume you have a reason for this interruption."
Th old Quaesitor said, his brow shone with sweat from the effort of the ritual he had been engaged in. Even if the Spirit Masters had stopped their canting Beatrice was still screaming, horrid, pain filled howls echoed in the chamber as she twisted in Colin's grip.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Colin nodded and sighed as Tolle and D'Angelo returned and, true to his word, gently supported Beatrice to the appointed place in the room, never letting go her hand, steadying her as best he could with his free hand and letting her gently down on the floor when she buckled too much. Even when Adley came rushing in, Colin's face revealed no emotion of any sort; it was a blank, scarred slate, with a pair of eyes clearly taking in information and giving up nothing in return. His lips barely moved, not even a whisper, "Please, God, let that be it..."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Tolle and his Spirit Masters all turned their attention to you when you came rushing into the room, shouting for them to stop. Some of the Master, D'Angelo in particular looked irritated at the interruption but Tolle made the sing of silence, stopping the magickal operation dead in it's track"Mr Roth Hicks, I assume you have a reason for this interruption." The old Quaesitor said, his brow shone with sweat from the effort

"Yes." He strode right up to Master Tolle, Beatrice's cries burning themselves into his heart and soul. "These are the official court documents of a case of a similar nature to Beatrice's. I offer them as comparison for set precedence, as this one in my hand was ruled with more leniency. Read, review and compare them. Beatrice's original court ruling should be similar to it and -not- what she was sentenced to; she should either have her sentenced changed to align more to this or a retrial entirely." He offered out the folder to him with intense conviction in his whole manner.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Milton Tolle took the offered documents and for a while he read through them in silence and only Beatrice's screams where heard in the room, the girl was getting hoarse now, but he did not seam to notice.
"Hum...yes these are very similar cases Mr Bachmeier is of similar age and had not committed any crimes...and have a powerful mentor willing to keep and eye on him even after initiation..."
Tolle muttered as he read.
"I remember Miss Alexander's court documents, the cases are almost identical. I agree the precedent shown do make Miss Alexander's sentencing unlawful."
The judge said in a tone of voice that was calm and collected, for him only the law mattered.
"I can not give a new sentencing, but I can declare the sentencing Miss Alexander was given wrong according to Tradition law and as such null any reason for this ritual to continue."
Tolle declared. D'Angelo begun to protest but the older Quaesitor however gave the red haired woman a look that made her glare daggers at him but she did close her mouth. Tolle turned his attention back to you.
"I release Miss Alexander to her Cabal and her Mentor until a new sentencing hearing can be held producing a ruling more in line with precedent. I do not know how wounded Miss Alexander is however, but since thi punishment have been performed against the ruling principles of the law, House Guernicus will cover the costs needed for her care."
Tolle said firmly and it was about that time Vittoria D'Angelo had enough.
"You can not do that Milton the girl is a widderslainte."
Milton looked at the younger judge and said calmly.
"I am fully aware of that Master D'Angelo, it is however irrelevant, if precedent is to be ruled to be inapplicable in a case then the court have to prove that a case either have circumstances making the prior ruling irrelevant, that the law or current practice have changed to the extent that the prior ruling are no longer relevant or that the prior ruling was against the law, neither have happened in this case."
Tolle said and D'Angelo looked like she wanted to protest more but she shut up, she was treading very closely to breaking the Protocol about respecting those of greater knowledge herself, and Tolle as not known as a man who showed much mercy to anyone if a law was broken. The old judge turned to you again.
"The situation is most regretful Mr Roth Hicks, you have my sincerest hope that Miss Alexander's injuries will heal. Now please once the extent of her wounds are examined make a note of what is needed to give her the best possible care and I will make sure it is provided."
There where not really a sense of apology in the man's words, apologies where pointless, a wrong had happened according to the law and he did what he could to right that wrong.
"Very well then I will take my companion and leave...do give my best to Master Morgan."
Tolle said before he walked over to exchange a few words with George Steelhaven.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Colin exhaled slowly, and relaxed as Tolle called the ritual off. Gently trying to ease Beatrice back to something resembling consciousness, he gestured to Adley, to wave him over. "Beatrice? Beatrice... we made it, for now. They've stopped the ritual; we won this round."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:48 pm

Beatrice did not seam to react, she was still screaming, her skin was clammy and cold and she instinctively gasped for breath now and again but she seamed to be in to much pain, and to scared to hear your words or at least to understand them, who knew how wounded he Avatar was, and this hysterical condition was beginning to take it's toll on her body to, fear, blood loss and that rote show had worked with Amadeus earlier in the evening had weakened the Verbena and pain of this ordeal was beginning to put her physical health in danger as well.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:58 pm

He didn't understand how anyone could just stand there as if Beatrice wasn't screaming for her life, in agony with her soul being ripped apart. But that was just what Tolle did, as he reviewed each paper in his hand. Finally, he released her from the ritual. Adley reached out for the papers as the man talked about her injuries, her healing and regret. He did not look regretful, but Adley was. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Colin waving at him and he swallowed the lump in his throat and ran over to them. He knelt down beside Beatrice and tried to reach out to hold her. "Get Cita, a spirit healer...Master Nassa." Then he looked at his friend with tears in his eyes. "Beatrice, adelfi stop crying, please listen.."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Colin nodded and let Adley take hold of Beatrice, while he pulled up his phone and sent a quick message to Cita, "We won, sort of. The ritual was started, but interrupted, and Beatrice is in pain. Please get help down here."
He slowly rose, "I believe Master Nassa is just outside, I'll check. I already asked Cita for help - with luck, she'll have someone here immediately."
Then, he ran for the door, looking for Amadeus.
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:36 pm

Adley:

Tolle himself did not react to Beatrice's screams, he had probably heard screams like this many times...the other Spirit Masters however did react to the girl's pain and looked a bit uneasy though none said anything. Tolle handed the papers back to you before he motioned for his companions to come with him. D'Angelo glared at Beatrice and there where no less darkness in her eyes that there sometimes was in the little widderslainte's, one truly did not need to be Fallen to be twisted. D'Angelo enjoyed Beatrice's pain, that was clear from when she passed the screaming girl on the floor.

Beatrice reacted at least when Adley spoke to her, her eyes focused for a moment, she was still panicked still screaming, but at least she saw him. You see that she is a mess, she is bathed in sweat, have soiled herself and she must have bit her tongue for she was bleeding a bit from the mouth, her wrists where bruised and bleeding and one hand hung limp from her convulsions that had hurt her on the restraints.

Colin:

You see Amadeus on his way into the room as the Spirit Masters left he looked at D'Angelo as if he considered plunging one of the many daggers he was sure to have on his person into her heart, but then he decided Beatrice needed her more, the old Verbena glanced at you before he ran to Beatrice's side, softly he tried to speak to her in old High German, he looked worried.
"What have happened...is she?"
He muttered in a frightened tone of voice then he saw the girl's wrists and took he hand gently.
"What have they done to you my dear child."
Amadeus muttered.

You get no reply from Cita, she wanted no time for that, she teleported down. It was clear when you saw her that the Virtual Adept was tired, she looked fatigued and weary, still she only sat down on the floor and opened her laptop and got to work.
"How far did they get?"
She asked in a concerned tone of voice as her fingers rapidly danced over the keyboard. Cita glanced up at Adley then she muttered.
"I will apologize to you for loosing control of the rote transporting you later..."
The Adept said shamefully.
"Now where is it...come out my little beauty I will not hurt you...ah there you are."
Cita muttered as she worked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:48 pm

Colin gracefully stepped aside to let Amadeus and Cita get to work, and fished out one of his business cards, quietly stepping up behind Tolle and waiting for him to finish with George.
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:58 pm

"Shhh, sh...we're getting help. Look at me, remember when Cita was last here with us, we were together in her room. And there was a poem. Do you remember it?" He didn't care if she was dirty but didn't want to hurt her more, but he took her and held her, feeling a wash of tears stream down his face. "I need your help...I need you...do you remember what you said, in your room? I want there to be an old Verbena woman looking at my gravestone, regaling me with stories of Spring and Summer even when it is Winter." He took a breath and looked at her, wanting nothing more than to stop her pain. He brushed a hand through her hair, tried to clean her mouth with his shirt. Anything to calm her down. When the Verbena and Cita came to them, he just kept his arms wrapped around her as if she was going to fall apart right in front of him until the Masters went to work examining her. Years of trying to keep people at a distance had turned into the opposite. But he'd seen the spark he thought, that she had registered he was there and that so was she.

"I don't know," he said to Cita, and then, "And I don't care about that." God knew he'd made mistakes too but was as if it didn't register as important because he never blamed her for missing the transport rote. "All that matters is that...they are still with us. Both of them."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:28 am

Colin:

Colin gracefully stepped aside to let Amadeus and Cita get to work, and fished out one of his business cards, quietly stepping up behind Tolle and waiting for him to finish with George.

Milton Tolle finished speaking with George Steelhaven and prepared to leave when he saw Colin.
"Ah Mr Wainwright."
He said as he looked at you with those matted by age green eyes.
"What can I do for you?"

Adley:

"Shhh, sh...we're getting help. Look at me, remember when Cita was last here with us, we were together in her room. And there was a poem. Do you remember it?" He didn't care if she was dirty but didn't want to hurt her more, but he took her and held her, feeling a wash of tears stream down his face.

Beatrice looked at Adley, she screamed again but her screams where starting to loose their sound, which really did not make it better it meant she had screamed until her vocal cords could not take any more. After a long while though she managed to nod at Adley's question, her eyes rested on his for a moment and she trashed around less.

"I need your help...I need you...do you remember what you said, in your room? I want there to be an old Verbena woman looking at my gravestone, regaling me with stories of Spring and Summer even when it is Winter." He took a breath and looked at her, wanting nothing more than to stop her pain. He brushed a hand through her hair, tried to clean her mouth with his shirt. Anything to calm her down.

Beatrice drew a ragged breath, her screams stopped for a moment and she managed to utter.
"I...remember..."
Though the words had no sound, her throat was to raw and she cough violently and made another now nearly soundless scream.

When the Verbena and Cita came to them, he just kept his arms wrapped around her as if she was going to fall apart right in front of him until the Masters went to work examining her. Years of trying to keep people at a distance had turned into the opposite. But he'd seen the spark he thought, that she had registered he was there and that so was she.

Cita worked silently for a while, it was clear this took a good deal of concentration and sweat begun to run down her brow, what she was doing did seam to work though for while Beatrice still twisted feebly and her eyes swam with pain she stopped to scream her damaged vocal cords even rawer and her eyes cleared up a little, she was more alert.

"I don't know," he said to Cita, and then, "And I don't care about that." God knew he'd made mistakes too but was as if it didn't register as important because he never blamed her for missing the transport rote. "All that matters is that...they are still with us. Both of them."

Cita looked up for a moment then she nodded and focused again, she seamed to block out the world around her as she worked on the computer, gently treating the wounded Avatar, after a good while she said.
"The good news is that it is not going to shatter."
The Virtual Adept said, you see Amadeus seams to relax a little at that, you do not know if Beatrice understood what was being said around her.
"It is battered and bruised to translate things into mundane terms, and that will heal on it' own, it is just painful, what worry me however is a deep...I guess you can call it a gash in the Ephemera that go almost the entire way through the Avatar, all but splitting it in two...now the Ephemera looks split but intact which means I can try to treat this."
Cita said then she sigh.
"If I can repair this gash eventually Beatrice will heal, there will be no loss of ability and while I can not speculate on her mental trauma from this, her potential as a mage will not have been reduced."
Amadeus looked at the Spirit Healer.
"And if you can not Master Telar?"
He said in a concerned tone of voice.
"Then she will loose the potential for three or four Spheres and have her inborn potential reduced to a third."
Cita said, she sounded concerned but focused.
"Well then heal her woman."
Amadeus demanded and Cita looked up at the Verbena.
"I will try, however operations on Avatars are not easy, and the Ephemera I can make...even if I can create a realm...or an Umbrood...are like a child's stick figure drawings next to paintings done by the great Renaissance Masters compared to the complexity of an Avatar."
Cita explained and Amadeus looked concerned.
"So you are saying you can not do it...that she will be spiritually crippled...well that is better than being a husk but..."
The Verbena said and Cita sigh.
"No I am saying it will be difficult now hear me out...I need to in effect draw the gash closed and suture or glue it back together...that is a horrible analogy it is more like filling the void with code to...well it do not matter. What I am saying is that the thread I can make for this suturing would be like a surgeon sewing up a patient's wounds with kitchen string...I need Ephemera from a donor Avatar to make thread that will hold, and preferably that should be from an Avatar that matches her Essence..."
Cita said seriously and Amadeus nods.
"Will it harm the donor?"
He asked and Cita shook her heard.
"No, there will be pain when I take the small sample I need but it will not be worse than taking a sample of an Avatar's core Quintessence, a flash of strong pain and then a soreness that will last for a while, it will not damage the donor the problem however is finding one, most mages do not even know their Essence, and the Verbena and the Akashic's are the only one who base their ehm...Houses on their Essences."
Cita said as she continued to work.
"Can you take what you need from me?"
Amadeus asked.
"What Faction are you Master Nassa?"
"Moon-Seekers."
Amadeus said and Cita shook her head.
"So you are Questing...no, I could possibly use straight up Dynamic as that Essence tend to adjust, but the best would be another Primordial, the very best would be a Nephandus with a Primordial Avatar as there might be rejection between a inverted and non inverted soul, but I guess you do not have any of those readily available...but no Questing is to specific it would just create a disruption in Beatrice's Avatar that it might not be able to survive right now."
The Spirit Healer explained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:06 am

"You remember. Good, keep remembering." When she screamed again, he felt as if a part of him were dying with her. But he kept talking to her, trying to get her to stop. "Remember with me..." He focused on her, trying to keep her with him. "I love you," he said instead. He would say he was sorry for what good would it do? None.

Cita's words registered to him and he listened to her. "I have a dynamic avatar. My avatar...we both feel compassion for hers, it...hers touched me, somehow. Today. And there may still be its resonance. Plus you have both of our scans now, if it makes it easier. Master Tolle said to tell him whatever it is you need but if you need it now and there are no primordial avatars with hosts that would donate, take it from us if you think it is the best shot."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:42 am

Beatrice's eyes swam with pain but she did seam to react when Adley said he loved her, for a moment she seamed to calm down a little, but only for a little while before she screamed again, her eyes where on Adley though.
"I thought...of...you..."
The young Verbena managed to say though the words where mere whispers.

Cita looked at Adley with concern in her eyes.
"Hum...if the two Avatars have a connection it would make it easier...and yes it might be better to do this quickly rather than wait to see if I can find someone who is Primordial...but are you sure, it will not damage you, your Avatar will heal the small wound in hours, but it will hurt...I will say about like when that shard hit you, though the pain should last for but a moment."
The Virtual Adept said in a serious tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:44 am

Colin smiled thinly, "Master Tolle... Thank you. You heard an Orphan out, and allowed me to buy those five more minutes for my Cabalmate, even if you could easily have had me removed instead... I feel I owe you a favor for that."
He handed over the business card, "If you ever need anything within my power to provide, give me a call. I may be just an Initiate of Entropy, but I am an adequate marksman, a damn good pilot, and a decent silversmith; mundane skills which can yet come in handy. Now, if you will excuse me, I believe I need to hold my friend's hand again."
With that, he bowed lightly, and returned to Beatrice's side, ready to lend a hand should it be needed, or wanted.
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:07 am

Colin smiled thinly, "Master Tolle... Thank you. You heard an Orphan out, and allowed me to buy those five more minutes for my Cabalmate, even if you could easily have had me removed instead... I feel I owe you a favor for that."

Tolle regards you for a moment then he shakes his head.
"I acted in line with the law, your request was legal and the action I took the most likely to resolve matters peacefully, there is no need to thank me."
The man said formally and politely.

He handed over the business card, "If you ever need anything within my power to provide, give me a call. I may be just an Initiate of Entropy, but I am an adequate marksman, a damn good pilot, and a decent silversmith; mundane skills which can yet come in handy. Now, if you will excuse me, I believe I need to hold my friend's hand again."

"I will keep your services in mind Mr Wainwright, and for what it is worth I do hop your friend recovers."
The old Spirit Master said evenly as he took your card and put it in a pocket in his robes before him and the red of the black clad mages walked out of the room and headed out of the Chantry.

With that, he bowed lightly, and returned to Beatrice's side, ready to lend a hand should it be needed, or wanted.

Beatrice was awake enough now to notice that Colin returned to her side, she still trashed, desperate for anything to alleviate the pain but at least she was somewhat aware of he surroundings.
"The flower...I fought..."
The young Verbena manages to say though it is barely audible but she looks at Colin when she speaks.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:38 am

Colin smiled to Beatrice, "Like an angry tigress, dear. It was all I could do to hold on."
Looking uncertainly up at Cita, he asked, "I don't suppose ibuprofen or similar over the counter pain remedies will help?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:51 am

Cita glanced up from her computer.
"No it will not, the pain she experience is not physical, yes he wrists are hurt and her joints to, minor physical wounds but I doubt she even feel that. Such medication that have gotten a spiritual representation might help, and mind me might, but generally the only ones that have such supplies are the Hierarchy and they are not easy to deal with, so unless you know any hospitals or clinics that have suffered a tragedy strong enough or some other momentous event that would give the whole thing a spiritual representation, then no..."
The Virtual Adept said as she worked.

Beatrice looks at you again, mewling in pain but then she weakly manages to ask.
"A...am I still a mage?"
The words where spoken in a hoarse whisper, but they where all important non the less.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:06 pm

Colin nodded, "Yes, you are... now you both need to heal before exerting yourselves. You are in the best hands, and the Judges have left."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top