Posts for Tane:

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Ok no problem I just wanted to make sure you where ok.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:12 am

"Well other than the war there is not much going on, not down here, your Cabalmates have come up with an idea that might help Beatrice and I have been attempting to manufacture something for her pain, hopefully it will work."
Amadeus said and indicated a small jar he was holding in his hand.
"She have been sleeping some but she wake up quite often, she is in allot of pain and sleep do not come easy, after what was attempted done to her...it is no wonder she can't sleep."
He said sounding worried.
"She is weak and tormented and...there is just so little I can do to help her...damn that woman D'Angelo!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:20 am

"Well she have been sleeping for a few hours, which is good. She have been in an out of sleep since...the ritual..."
Amadeus said and he cast a glance at the door to the Node.
"Hopefully we have found a way to help her now, something to reduce her pain. But yes she is a fighter few would have been able to hold on after...something like that."
The old Verbena said then he smiled a little.
"One of your Cabalmate have made a contact with a spirit who have been able to covert a herbal brew that would deal physical pain, into something that would soothe a soul. Once Master Telar get a bit of rest and your Cabalmates return we will see what we can do for Beatrice."
He said with a slightly hopeful smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:18 am

work with spirits since i'm a dreamspeacker, or so it seems now, my house is a healing node and i got a nature spirit refugeed there. I belive i can handle, and i would have sooner if not for the war getting in the middle. WHy don't you present us and i'll see what i can do?

"Well I have already managed to contact her. Your Cabalmate met her by accident and then since I knew the name she use for herself contacting her was not to hard...hum...perhaps you can make something stronger though, if you can get her to work with opiates it would be better, I have only been able to make the kind of medicine I can boil in a pot, the spirit is Shimmer the spirit of cook fires, so she is not likely to convert anything that can not be cooked."
Amadeus said and nodded.
"I have managed to make something I think will work though."

Master Telar will be out for a time. The work with young Tobias took a heavy toll, but i think i'm going to be able to help the spirit. he said.

"Well the woman do need her rest, and we can not move on with working on Beatrice before your Cabalmates are back from Chicago anyway, right now both of them need to sleep and build their strength."
He said and nodded.
"Did you want to see Beatrice? I do not mind as long as you do not wake her."
The Verbena said and smiled a little and nodded towards the door to the Node chamber.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:15 pm

A spirit like that could end world famine... i need to think on the posibilities. He said after a couple moments of thinking.

"I am not so sure she can make food, I am not sure about the extent of her powers really only that she is an air elemental, the manifestation of the shimmering air over cook fires."
Amadeus said and scratched his head.

Na, there's much to do, and she's not awoken. I prefer to see this Shimmer. I think we can make morfine, since is cooked poppy milk,
and i can ask my spirit friend for poppys

"You can call for her by name especially over a shimmering cook fire, she can be testy at first like many Umbroods she have been abused by magi looking to exploit their powers, but treat her with courtesy and she is quite friendly. Hum...morphine would be better. I have made some based on willow bark, but morphine would be a stronger painkiller and we might need that."
The Verbena agreed and he nodded.
"Very well I will sit with Beatrice for now then and wait for young Tobias to be brought down here, I might as well watch over him as well while I am up anyway but if you want to see if Shimmer will help us with morphine I can provide the Tass for the payment for her services."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:14 am

Amadeus nodded at that.
"Very well Mr Karyak."
He said and went into the Node chamber to check on Beatrice. The black haired Verbena woman who had given you the message that the werewolves in town wanted to see your Rokea allies was already there, taking care of the girl, it was important after all that she did not wake up afraid and alone.

There was not that much you could do to adjust the Node chamber it was only the natural glass bowl that Beatrice was sleeping in. The young Verbena was pale and sick, she was whimpering and twisting and turning uneasy in her sleep, but at least she was sleeping. Then there where some large round stones with ancient writing on them surrounding the bowl. You where able to get some blankets and a pillow from one of the store rooms though. Most of the basement storerooms where used to house prisoners now but asking Andrew the boy said that you could find some extra blankets in the room he was guarding and he got some for you and a pillow as well so you where able to make a fairly comfortable bed for Tobias.

On your way up from the basement to get Tobias you meet Jeffry Morgan in the stairs, he is also on his way up to the main floor.
"Good night Mr Karyak."
He said politely though the man looked a bit frustrated as he quickly ascended the stairs.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top