Posts for Tane:

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Ok no problem I just wanted to make sure you where ok.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:12 am

"Well other than the war there is not much going on, not down here, your Cabalmates have come up with an idea that might help Beatrice and I have been attempting to manufacture something for her pain, hopefully it will work."
Amadeus said and indicated a small jar he was holding in his hand.
"She have been sleeping some but she wake up quite often, she is in allot of pain and sleep do not come easy, after what was attempted done to her...it is no wonder she can't sleep."
He said sounding worried.
"She is weak and tormented and...there is just so little I can do to help her...damn that woman D'Angelo!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:20 am

"Well she have been sleeping for a few hours, which is good. She have been in an out of sleep since...the ritual..."
Amadeus said and he cast a glance at the door to the Node.
"Hopefully we have found a way to help her now, something to reduce her pain. But yes she is a fighter few would have been able to hold on after...something like that."
The old Verbena said then he smiled a little.
"One of your Cabalmate have made a contact with a spirit who have been able to covert a herbal brew that would deal physical pain, into something that would soothe a soul. Once Master Telar get a bit of rest and your Cabalmates return we will see what we can do for Beatrice."
He said with a slightly hopeful smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:18 am

work with spirits since i'm a dreamspeacker, or so it seems now, my house is a healing node and i got a nature spirit refugeed there. I belive i can handle, and i would have sooner if not for the war getting in the middle. WHy don't you present us and i'll see what i can do?

"Well I have already managed to contact her. Your Cabalmate met her by accident and then since I knew the name she use for herself contacting her was not to hard...hum...perhaps you can make something stronger though, if you can get her to work with opiates it would be better, I have only been able to make the kind of medicine I can boil in a pot, the spirit is Shimmer the spirit of cook fires, so she is not likely to convert anything that can not be cooked."
Amadeus said and nodded.
"I have managed to make something I think will work though."

Master Telar will be out for a time. The work with young Tobias took a heavy toll, but i think i'm going to be able to help the spirit. he said.

"Well the woman do need her rest, and we can not move on with working on Beatrice before your Cabalmates are back from Chicago anyway, right now both of them need to sleep and build their strength."
He said and nodded.
"Did you want to see Beatrice? I do not mind as long as you do not wake her."
The Verbena said and smiled a little and nodded towards the door to the Node chamber.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:15 pm

A spirit like that could end world famine... i need to think on the posibilities. He said after a couple moments of thinking.

"I am not so sure she can make food, I am not sure about the extent of her powers really only that she is an air elemental, the manifestation of the shimmering air over cook fires."
Amadeus said and scratched his head.

Na, there's much to do, and she's not awoken. I prefer to see this Shimmer. I think we can make morfine, since is cooked poppy milk,
and i can ask my spirit friend for poppys

"You can call for her by name especially over a shimmering cook fire, she can be testy at first like many Umbroods she have been abused by magi looking to exploit their powers, but treat her with courtesy and she is quite friendly. Hum...morphine would be better. I have made some based on willow bark, but morphine would be a stronger painkiller and we might need that."
The Verbena agreed and he nodded.
"Very well I will sit with Beatrice for now then and wait for young Tobias to be brought down here, I might as well watch over him as well while I am up anyway but if you want to see if Shimmer will help us with morphine I can provide the Tass for the payment for her services."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:14 am

Amadeus nodded at that.
"Very well Mr Karyak."
He said and went into the Node chamber to check on Beatrice. The black haired Verbena woman who had given you the message that the werewolves in town wanted to see your Rokea allies was already there, taking care of the girl, it was important after all that she did not wake up afraid and alone.

There was not that much you could do to adjust the Node chamber it was only the natural glass bowl that Beatrice was sleeping in. The young Verbena was pale and sick, she was whimpering and twisting and turning uneasy in her sleep, but at least she was sleeping. Then there where some large round stones with ancient writing on them surrounding the bowl. You where able to get some blankets and a pillow from one of the store rooms though. Most of the basement storerooms where used to house prisoners now but asking Andrew the boy said that you could find some extra blankets in the room he was guarding and he got some for you and a pillow as well so you where able to make a fairly comfortable bed for Tobias.

On your way up from the basement to get Tobias you meet Jeffry Morgan in the stairs, he is also on his way up to the main floor.
"Good night Mr Karyak."
He said politely though the man looked a bit frustrated as he quickly ascended the stairs.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:53 pm

Jeffry stopped when he sees you then he sigh.
"No not really, it is just a prisoner that refuse to cooperate, the man you brought in with the stab wound to his hand, he is polite, reasonably calm but have shut up tight as a clam, it is hard to get anything out of him, and what we need now is information on Lisa Larson's bloody Labyrinth."
The old Hermetic said sounding frustrated then he rubbed at his eyes.
"Sorry it have been a long week, everything is alright Mr Karyak just the regular frustrations."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:36 am

"He did not have much with him, his clothes and some personal items, a phone if that is what that shiny slab is, some jewelry, a few bits and pieces but little I think is of allot of personal value to him."
Jeffry said and shook his head.
"We could try to offer him more comfort since he is currently tied to a wall fixture but beyond that I am not really sure what we can offer him."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:58 am

Yeah, sounds like a tough call. Well, if there's something i can do with my abilities, just let me know, alright?

"It is a dilemma, torturing the man will bring us down to their level and the information gathered though that is always iffy, but we do need information...hum...well you can always see what you can do, perhaps talking with the man's Avatar can help but I doubt it will be more willing to cooperate than the mage himself."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"But I am open to try alternative solutions at this point Mr Karyak thank you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:22 pm

"I would not lie about something like that to a prisoner, I will show them enough respect not to do that, I will not loose my honor in the process."
Jeffry said with a hard tone to his voice.
"Yes ripping the information from his mind can be done, and Master Steelhaven can probably do so in a way that will not physically hurt, but for me at least having my mind raped in such a way would be worse than torture so the ethical dilemma still remain, though the information would be reliable at least...as for scrying through time yes that is possible but it is not one particular action or place in time we are looking for but more knowledge generated by him living or working with the Nephandi making that allot harder, scyring through time is a good tool when you need to find out what happened at room 9 at Wednesday the fifth of may at midnight it is not so good at finding general information."
The old Hermetic said and shook his head in frustration.
"You are right though Mr Karyak there are no salvation for this man unfortunately...we can make his final days more comfortable but that is also all we can offer."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:40 am

His mind belongs to Chaos and undoing now. Moreover, even if it's not all that ethical, it is going to save lives, and even if this man is just a victim like the girl we just saved... his suffering and the stain in our honor would save those we love.

"That is a slippery slope Mr Karyak, there are always good reasons to give up on our personal honor, there is always good reason to act in ways we know to be wrong, and yet when we act in such ways we loose a bit of ourselves and it is so much easier to do evil in the future."
Jeffry warned.
"I doubt this man is innocent, he is a dedicated Nephandus but even so going digging through his mind might be more than what we are willing to do...torturing him though might be necessary but I hope not."

I suggest you ask him why he resists. If he's doing this because he's loyal to the cause of undoing, do what must be done,for this is war and lives need to be preserved. If he's just another tormented soul corrupted long ago by the nefandi... i'm sure you will be able to find something or someone he cares about and that we can preserve for him after he's not here. Maybe that eases him and makes him open up.

"The problem is that there is always something that needs to be done, in this case we are talking about a soldier but next time it could be...well there is a progression in which we get to what the Union do when they torture and experiment on children and we do not want to get there and one way to avoid it is to hold true to our honor, however if no other method to get the man to talk can be found we might have to resort to torture in this case."
He said and sigh.

I personally believe there are lives more worthy than others, and that war pre establishes that you'd do many horrible things for your people.

"Oh I do many horrible things Mr Karyak but there are lines I try not to cross. I have employed torture before, but I do not do such a thing easy, we need to be careful that war do not become an excuse to become monsters."

I can be wrong, or you might think otherwise. But i know that i wouldn't put my personal honor or ethics above my brethren's lives. Tane suggested, with a shrug. I always try to save everyone even if it costs me. SOmetimes, you can't.

"The problem Mr Karyak is that honor and ethics are only worth anything when held even when pressed, and I could...destroy this entire city if I so desired. I am not trying to save this man, he is beyond saving, I am trying to not get to the point where I become a natural disaster on two legs that will use my power wherever I feel the need damned be the consequences and what keep me from doing so is my honor and ethics. I can lay down my life for those I love, I can do so gladly, I can sacrifice deeper parts of me for others...but my honor that is another matter."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"Well we are going to have to see what can be pressured out of the man. You are not wrong Mr Karyak even if I personally have an issue with setting ethics aside when it is practical."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:10 am

I understand perfectly. It's sad how we can't find a way to win. Either way, nephandi win, poisoning our mind and souls.

"Yeah that is the problem with this damned war."
Jeffry agreed his expression rather glum.

There are always lines we do not cross. In my case, it's other kind of thing, but we all must find our own code. If it helps you, call me if there is something you decide that has to be done and don't want to.

"Than you for the offer Mr Karyak but if I decide this man must be tortured to get the information he have, i will be the one doing it, I will not order such treatment of a prisoner and not have the guts to do the deed myself, but I will need a chaperone to make sure that I do not go to far during the interrogation, it is easy to be swept up in anger and what begun as what had to be done turn into simple abuse, I do not want that, the few times I have had to do such things, I never do them alone."
He said darkly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:11 am

Ok, we should go on our way then. I hope that you find a way out, or that your dilemma gets narrowed soon. If the worst comes, i wish you a steady hand. he said in greeting before, patting the master on the shoulder, and getting on his way to get the young mage down to the node

Jeffry nodded at that.
"Thank you Mr Karyak, I hope torturing the man will not be needed but if it is yes, I will have a steady hand."
He said and sigh before he headed back up stairs to pounder his problem.

You got back up to Tobias' room Cita let you into the apartment she looked rather tired she would need rest once she knew the young man was comfortably down at the Node.
"He is still sleeping, I will wake him up and we will see if he will be able to walk down with some support."
She said and went over to the sleeping boy to gently shake him awake.
"Is everything set up down by the Node?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:47 am

When you offer to carry Tobias Cita hesitates but she was clearly still tired, all the work she had done on Avatars over the last few days and the healing work on the poor kid right now had taken allot out of her and Tobias himself clearly needed to rest so she nodded her agreement.
"Very well Tane, thank you. I guess I should take some rest while I have the chance, I have patients that need looking after in the morning after all."
The Virtual Adept spirit healer said then she cast one more look at Tobias and gave you a warm smile before she headed to her own room.
"Good night Tane."
The she added with a bright smile.
"We did it...we saved his Avatar."

You lift Tobias into your arms, he was frozen in the form of a teenager though with the vampire blood he had drunk he could be older, even so lifting a human being was suprisingly heavy but you manage quite easilly anyway. The boy did not wake up as you carried him down to the basement the ordeal he had been through had completely worn him out and he just slept as you carried him into the Node chamber.

You see there Amadeus is sitting beside Beatrice tending to her, the young Verbena looked very pale and she was whimpering in her sleep but at least she was sleeping. Amadeus got to his feet as you where let into the room by Bruce.
"Here I assume this is the boy you spoke of Mr Karyak, let me help you with him."
The old Verbena offered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:55 am

I'm just a nurse, Cita. Thank you for comming and helping us he said and went off

Cita gave you a kind smile as you left.
"I could not have done it without you."
She said as you walked away carrying Tobias.

I's ok, he has lost weight fighting the decease, and he's small. he said tucking him into bed. Now the next thing i have to do! He said energetically and walked off, not remembering what he had to do.

Amadeus nodded and glanced over at the young Orphan as you tucked him into the blankets on the floor. Tobias whimpered a little but did not wake up.
"I will keep an eye on him while I am down here with Bee anyway."
The old Verbena promised before you left.

You had to check on your shapeshifter allies, check on your prisoner, talk with Kyle when he woke up, then meet with the Quesitor George had given you the phone number to and then with the werewolves living in the marshes in the morning and you probably should get some sleep in there somewhere as well.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:44 am

"Well everyone is fine but someone was here spying on us, I am out trying to find the guy while Alessa is back home watching over the girls."
Coawa said he sounded a bit irritating.
"It was probably just someone who was curious but with everything that have happened I thought it was better to be safe than sorry. How are things on your end brother any progress with this Qyrl infestation that Boston seam to be having?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:39 am

You felt no Qyrl around? you got powerful links there, it might have some kind of protection, be careful and stay together. Tane said, worriedly.

"No I have felt no Qyrl, but if I had hair anywhere they would be standing on end. It could just be a curious passerby I saw but my instincts tell me otherwise."
Coawa said in a hushed tone of voice.
"We will stay together but I did not want Strawberry and Paula out here they are like children and if there is danger I do not want them encountering it. Alessa will keep them safe until I get back, I hate to admit it but the damned spider have some bite in her."

We manage, but there's many of the enemy agents and some of our own don't want to cooperate. We will be victorious, though, we can't doubt it.

"Yes we will defeat and eat our enemies and protect the ocean and the dry land from their foul taint."
The Rokea agreed.
"Well I see no one out here I should return to the females, protect them, but something tell me that something is wrong..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:26 am

Tane:

They are children, but fera non the less. In any case, Alessa and you would make a good team and i trust both of you. Just...
get all the girls ready for anything and if you need to flee, don'tt doubt. he said, thinking first on the safety of the girls he had in his house. He bet that Paula would be at least as deadly as Coawa, and that Strawberry could sneak out of anything, but it was true they were on a safe harbor, or so they thought... It was truth, in the other hand, that they were warriors in a war, too.

"I will get the girls out if need be, and me and Alessa will keep them safe."
Coawa promised he still sounded uneasy.
"If we have to abandon the house where should we meet you?"
He requested and you heard him sniff the air, in human form his senses was not as sharp as those he had as a shark but even so he was a rather alert man.
"Well so far everything seam calm but I can not shake this gnawing feeling that something is wrong you know."

You can always ask our spirit friends to look after the place. Remember there are some enthralled spirits, so check that too.

"I know, and the house concern me less than the safety of the girls however I will see if I can ask some spirits if they can figure out what is wrong."
The wereshark muttered as he moved back inside the house as you heard the door open and close.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Ok then, if you have to flee, meet me at the central square. In front of so many we all will be tied up, but my magick is subtle so maybe we will have the upper hand. In any case, i doubt they'll risk so much.

"I hate crowds of humans but fair enough there are wisdom in your idea brother."
Coawa said he clearly where not happy about the idea.
"Hopefully that will not be needed but if we have to flee I will get the females to the center of the city and wait for you there."

Call me if there's anything new, alright?

"I will do that, and you as well brother call me if you need my aid brother."
He said.
"Ok is there anything else you need at the moment then?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:10 am

Tane:

"Yeah I remember that I just hope the fuzzballs do not decide to be a problem."
Coawa said and he all but growled he was not to fond of werewolves.
"Where should I meet you to go and talk with them brother?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:47 pm

We have a new IC thread it is here also 3 exp for everyone for the last thread.

http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com/t117-wrapping-up-in-chicago-new-trouble-at-home-and-angry-magi-ic-thread-20
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Tane:

"Very well I will see you then, I will keep on my toes...oh fuck how strange it is to have actual toes how do you stand the damn things...anyway I will keep and eye open and stay safe."
Coawa promised.
"You stay safe as well and get some sleep brother, if you are at all able to."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Tane:

I'll do if i can, yes. Be safe brother. Keep your toes standing.Tane closed to confused his friend, and cut the communications.

"Good, I will talk with you soon then."
Coawa said before you hung up on the call.

In any case, Tane turned to the library to take out some books on law and nephandi and stuff.

You found one book called The Dangers of Infernalism by a Master Maximilian Gray Hermes bani Guernicus and Theories on the Fallen by Lucy Ann Davis bani Celestial Chorus. The Protocols and Legal Precedences by Lady Nightshade of the Verbena and Cross Tradition Legal Precedents by Maximilian Gray Hermes bani Guernicus and Veronica Toppis Seer of Chronos Enforcer.

(OOC: Apparently Tane have a new nickname Mr Shark Sword. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:52 am

Tane:

You get to your room. Hildegard is still there in a chair knitting as she watches over Cadence who was sleeping uneasy on the sofa.
"Mr Karyak."
The Chorister said in greeting.
"Miss Danielson Miss Clearwater's Mentor have been here to say hello to her apprentice just to let you know who have been in your room, but as she is elderly and frail I sent her to bed in a guest room a little while ago."
The woman said.

You would need to make sure Cadence had gotten food and water and check her bindings and her hands to make sure there where good blood flow and that the rope had not cut her to much.

(OOC: Please give me a Intelligence plus Mage Lore roll if Tane do not have Mage Lore though I do think he do then Occult can be used but then it will get harder, for the research he is doing.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Tane:

Sometime after your talk with Coawa on the phone as you sit in your room with your prisoner and are just about to check on her, before Hildegard have left you hear a knocking on your door.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top