Posts for Tane:

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Serge and Tane Earlier:

But those reasons are the point. It is the lack of protection from the traditions what took her down this road.

"Some of our laws might need to be changed but that do not mean they can just be ignored Mr karyak, laws takes time to change, time and allot of lobbying and politics."
Hildegard said and sigh.

Then i'll talk to the nine, or ask for a lesser punishment. There will be a way. We can't keep convicting our young because we are not able to protect them so they have to take upon themselves to save their superiors. It's against the natural order of things and it's shameful. She has not changed yet,a nd we have to preserve that, not burn it away in fear.

"You can certainly try to address the Council during an open session, I would advice talking with your Cabalmates first though to learn somewhat how to talk to them and also do not have your hopes to high, I have never heard of such a pardon being grated, not to a Nephandus."
The old Chorister said and shook her head.

Jajajaja yeah, it sucks, but, he was healed almost in the field, so no big deal

"He is rather sturdy then your friend...that is good."
Cadence said and smiled.
"It is never easy to see our friends hurt..."
She muttered and looked down.

We're making an habit of performing the impossible. I just came from healing a guy's avatar from vampire blood poisoning. I'm told it has never been done, or at least not recorded. Anyhow, it's done. He's addicted, of course, but he'll be safe in the Great Chantry and he'll be able to live as any other mage. His avatar is strong as an old oak, i tell you.

"That is quite amazing."
Cadence said.
"I am not completely sure what vampire blood poisoning do to an Avatar but it do not sound plesant I am glad you where able to help that guy Tane."
The girl said and Hildegard raised and eyebrow and nodded.
"Most impressive Mr Karyak..."
She said approvingly.

(OOC: A prisoner escaped and caused trouble in the basement and the rest of the group took him down. This happens about one or two hours from the point of time Tane is at now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:21 pm

(OOC: And then folks we are at 15 000 posts in the IC section. Everyone gets one free exp to celebrate good job everyone. Very Happy )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:07 am

Tane Earlier:

Yeah, in any case, if we belive it's possible, there's a way. That's the point in being what and who we are.

"That may be so Mr Karyak but some things are harder to accomplish that other things. However I am not going to stand in your way of you trying to save Miss Clearwater, though I might not be able to do to much to aid you either."
Hildegard said and nodded.

Now, if we convince ourselves that there's something that can't be done, then the technocracy, nephandus and the qyrl have won. he said.

"Like I said I will not be getting in your way in this endeavor even if I have some doubts about it's validity."
Hildegard said as she regarded Tane for a moment.

Then Tane sat, the books on his lap. Well friends, it's been nice chatting. Won't hold you up any longer, and i need to see this books.I'll be seeing you in the morning, maybe. He said, greeting them out.

"Very well, but remember that you need to keep an eye on Miss Clearwater, she is your responsibility, if you are going to sleep or leave the room you will need to find someone to watch over her in the meantime or take her down to the basement where she can be placed with the other prisoners under guard. You are also going to have to make sure her wound do not start bleeding and that if she is in pain from it that she is given something for that. Her wrists and hands need to be checked to make sure they have good circulation despite being bound every half an hour or so but if she is sleeping do so gently she needs her rest. If her hands grow cold her bonds must be loosened and then you should have another guard to help you keep her under control until she can be bound again. Also remember to provide her with food and water if she should ask for it, and if she needs to relieve herself, call for a woman to keep an eye on her while she do."
The old Chorister instructed you, then she waited for a moment to see if you had any questions before she inclined her head towards everyone preset.
"Mr Karyak, Mr Yager, Miss Clearwater, if you will excuse me then."
She said politely before she left. Cadence smiled a little to the other Chorister.
"Goodbye for now then Ma'am."
She said before she laid back down on the sofa, she was wounded and needed her rest, her movements being a bit awkward due to her bound hands.
"It was nice seeing you again Serge even if the circumstances could have been better."
She muttered in a tired tone of voice then she glanced at Tane for a moment before she settled down as best she could on the sofa.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:56 am

Tane:

Belive, that helps. Harbor a little faith, and that will help us.

"For there to be faith Mr Karyak something have to sound believable."
Hildegard said dryly.

You can't put prisoners along with the sick and wounded or hindered on a node.

"I never suggested it either the prisoners are placed in storerooms in a completely different part of the basement."
Hildegard said and raised and eyebrow.

Thenk you Hildergaard, your help has been invaluable. he said with a smile, noticing how much she cared.

"I am glad to help but I still need to know what you intend to do about Miss Clearwater when you need to sleep or you plan to leave your room she can not be left here alone, so what are your plan?"
The Chorister asked and she raised an eyebrow.

Please let me know if you need me to take any messages to the Werewolves in the morning. Yours or your apprentice's. he offered with no more details.

"My apprentice is six I doubt she have much to say to werewolves other than asking them how long combing their fur will take. For me no I have no messages but thank you for asking Mr Karyak. Now what are you going to do about the prisoner you are responsible for when you go out to talk with these wherewolves?"
She asked and raised an eyebrow.

Once alone with Candence, he told her I'm sorry for all of this. No actions seemed correct. None of them look right now, but i'm commited with this, for better or for worse.

Cadence smiled a little sadly.
"Thank you for trying Tane, no one else are."
She said softly.

I wish we could have met in a better way. In any case, though, if you want to chat or something, i'm here.

"I...am not sure there...is much to talk about or rather I am not sure I want to talk about what I am afraid of, but I do thank you for the offer."
She said and glanced over at you.

If you want to help reading these to see if there's any jurisdiction available to help your case and prevent any of those being used against us.

"I can do that, but with my hands bound it is hard to turn pages."
Cadence said as she sat up with some difficulty and groaned over her injury.
"Yeah meeting in a different way then you running me through with a sword would have been good."
She said wryly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Tane:

I've seen on tv what white people worship, and i disagree. Tane joked

"What some people find believable is not what others will put their faith in Mr Karyak and some of us require a bit more evidence."
Hildegard said dryly.

Still too close, we have had breakings before.

"The rooms down there are stone and durable, and the fact remains that whatever or not you approve of what facilities we have to use as cells or not you can not leave Miss Clearwater in your room unattended so either she will have to be brought to the storage rooms used as cells where our guards can keep an eye on her or either you or someone you recruit to the job will have to watch her at all times."
The Chorister said sternly.

It will be a while from that, and i probably will call master morgan and ask for anyone he can find, don't worry about it

"Finding someone to do your job Mr Karyak is not one of our Security Chief's tasks, we have a set up for prisoners, you asked not to use that for Miss Clearwater and he reluctantly agreed, you will yourself need to find a way to keep her or bring her to the cells that are already prepared and yes I do worry about it for you do seam to be rather nonchalant about this and I will not have a Nephandus escape because she was not kept under proper guard."
Hildegard said as she regarded you.

I am a storyteller, and a sage. Maybe if there's a story worth telling, we can record it. We can always leave a mark

"I am not so sure my fear for what will be done with me are a grand story to tell Tane, I am scared but I am not so sure there is much to be done about that..."
Cadence sand and she tried to smile a little.
"Let us just get to work on those books and see if there can be found any hope in them."
She muttered and looked down.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:35 am

Tane:

Yeah, if no one's available, i'll have to take her there.

"We are starting to run out of room but I will make sure a spot is made available for Miss Clearwater with a matrass she can rest on for when you need to see to other tasks.

She will be guarded, i assure you.
I'll see when i need it what method is best for everyone.

Well then I am satisfied, good morning Mr Karyak."
Hildegard said and she gave you a curt nod of her head before she left.

Ok then, Let's dig in! He said, and started reading.

Cadence nodded and the two of you read for some time, she had to have help flipping the pages since her hands where bound and now and again she asked for a bit of water but she was a good aid in getting through some of the material, eventually she was beginning to look rather tired though, she needed her rest and you saw that it was nearing the time when you had agreed to meet with Raven to go meet with the local werewolves, also the lawyer George had called for might have arrived by now, and breakfast might also not be amiss.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:21 pm

We have a new IC thread here: http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com/t128-primium-books-and-risky-endeavors-ic-thread-22#17148

Tane gets 2 exp for the last thread.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:59 am

Tane:

Well... Tane said after looking at the clock I belive it's time for me to get going, so i'll take you to the containtment cells. I hate it, but we can't really stretch our forces further and you need to be accompanyed. SO... leave me these books and i'll take you to the cells, alright?

"It is ok."
The Nephanda said softly as she stood, wincing from her wound.
"I understand you can not just baby sit me all day."
Cadence looked a little scared and looked down.
"How am I...going to be treated?"
She muttered.

(OOC: Not a problem. Well we have gotten to about 8 in the morning. Colin is in the hospital with Kyle to figure things out about the magickal supression serum and Adley and Nicole have gone after a Nephandus seen outside the Chantry. Serge is talking with Deaconess O'Conner.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:34 am

Tane:

Probably, indifference. I suppose it depends on the people guarding, but we don't mistreat prisoners. Our chief of security was greatly troubled by having little option but extract information by force out of a full fledged nephandus, so i don't belive they'll have much problem with you.

Cadence seamed a little scared but she nodded.
"O...ok..."
She muttered then she took a few steps and winced.
"Will you be by to visit me later?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:29 am

Tane:

"Will you be by to visit me later?"
Tane's heart was soft as snow in spring, and her fear weakened his resolve to let her there. Even then, and feeling sorry for everyone at that faen war, he steeled his heart and proceeded. I will go with you through this all, i promise. After i do the things i need to do, i'll come back and to your side. I have come to live here so i'll never be far away.

Cadence smiled a little.
"Do not worry about me Tane you seam to be worried about me, but don't be you have treated me kindly, I can take some time being locked up in the cellar, just do what you have to do and do not let your mind stay with me, give your tasks full attention my friend."
The Nephanda said and she smiled a little though she still looked afraid as she walked beside you down to the basement, she seamed to be limping a little and walking hurt her wound.

You got down into the basement, you saw allot of words had had been written on the wall all of a sudden. Darrian with his dog, a gruff looking blond woman you had just barely met that you think are named Helga, she was part of the group that you went with to safe the Traditionalist with the Nephandi controlled warehouse, as well as a tall black man you did not know stood there on guard duty. Darrian Haagen walked over to you.
"Good morning Mr Karyak what can I do for you?"
He asked sounding a bit skeptical.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:21 am

Tane:

No, i go full into all i do. It's just that everything about this war is unfair and shitty. Can't get around that, but it's also useless to get sad about it. He said, and handed his arms out offering to carry her to her prison.

"This conflict do suck, I am so tired of war."
Cadence muttered she looked at your arms and shook her head.
"I can walk, but I would welcome some support, that sword of yours did some damage, perhaps your new nickname Mr Shark Sword is quite fitting."
She said and she sounded amused for a moment before she turned sad again.

Hello sir. I'm comming to leave a prisoner. Please take good care of her, she's... not a bad person.

Darrian frowned.
"I would try to do that even if she was a bad person Mr Karyak so I will do my best but we are running out of room so she is going to have to share a makeshift cell with another prisoner and we are going to have to restrain her enough that she can not interact with her cellmate."
The alchemist said as he regarded Cadence for a moment.
"Is she wounded?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:24 am

Tane:

The respect and ceremony of wasterners always leaves me in awe. Yeah, it unfolds patterns, it should sting. But it's more a shield than a sword, as it was made to protect more than harm. Even so, if the source of danger is not dealt with,
danger will always be present.

"Well the thing is, we can not expect others to treat or talk about objects that are holy to us but which do not have the same meaning to others with reverence and ceremony. Once before...I Fell I would place my Bible on my personal altar in a place of honor but I could not fault anyone for seeing just a book. The same to you your sword is a gift from your honored Assentors but to others it is just a sword with shark teeth."
Cadence said softly.
"And it is not just in the West Tane that what is holy for one person, is not so for another. Serge means no offense with the nickname he have given you."

Badly, yeah. Do as you must. He said, not liking it, but not refusing it, either.

Darrian nodded he gently took Cadence into the room and freed her hands only to fasten them to a sturdy old shelf using cuffs. Cadence winced a little as the metal was fastened around her sore wrists and Darrian sigh.
"Sorry Miss..."
He then made a gag out of some cloth from the shelf and a bit of rope and gagged the girl, this seamed to alarm Cadence a bit and she looked at you nervously. Darrian went and gagged the other prisoner now as well, the man you had captured with Henrietta on the parking lot in Mattapan, now his head hung though and he looked really miserable.
"I will get her a blanket and check on her often Mr Karryak to see if she needs water or anything else."
Darrian promised.
"I am sorry we have no other way to keep her more comfortably."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:44 am

Tane stood with a severe look about him before cracking a big smile I'm just fucking around. I know people mean well. As i said, this is just a tool.

Cadence looked at you for a moment, blinked and then she laugh, it was a delightful sound, like silver bells in a light breeze.
"Well it is one scary tool Tane...ouch...don't make me laugh!"
She said and she grinned.

Tane would have had a conflict at his home with theese miserable prisoners. To him, they should probably have been dead to stop their suffering and shame, although Candence was just a victim. This way, the weight was lifted from his shoulders. I'll come back for you as soon as i can, sweetie. He told her after he'd seen her confinement.

Darrian secured Cadence to the shelf and gagged her, but he did put a blanket over her as well to make sure she was not to cold.
"I will check in on you often Miss Clearwater, to see if you need anything."
He said. Cadence nodded she looked scared though and she glanced at you for a moment before you left.

ane left then and took a stroll too see Beatrice and both his patient and his mentor before heading out

You got to the Node chamber, the large man you have learned was named Bruce still stood on guard duty.
"Are you here to see Bee?"
He asked as he opened the door to the Node Chamber. Beatrice was awake and struggling slightly, Amadeus where gently washing sweat of her forehead. Bee managed to smile a little when she saw you though.
"Hi...Tane..."
She muttered.

Tobias where sleeping soundly wrapped up in a blanket. Cita sat next to him and she worked on her computer she nodded to you when she saw you.
"Good morning Tane."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Tane:

Yes, thank you, Bruce. All quiet in the western front? He asked before going in. Once inside, he got to behing Bee's head ans sat up in Seiza Hi there, gorgeous. How are you? How you feeling today? he asked, gently controlling her pulse and heat.

Bruce shrugged.
"Other than a new girl using the lab over there I have not seen anything new, the rest of the Chantry have had issues but down where have been quiet.
The Orphan Artificer commented.

Beatrice's breathing and pulse was still weak, but it was stronger than it had been the last time you saw her.
"I...am a little better..."
She muttered weakly. Amadeus smiled a little.
"We tried the painkiller I made with the spirit Shimmer's help, that have reduced her discomfort some."
The Verbena said.

Tane got to Cita and placed a hand on her shoulder He looks nice. Have you slept, eat and all that humans do?

"I slept earlier, and I have ned had the chance to eat yet, but yes he is looking rather good. Young Tobias is recovering nicely."
Cita said and she gave a small smile.
"His Avatar is still weak but it is getting stronger."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top