Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:21 pm

(OOC: Well it is time for a new IC thread, we left off with Tane looking for Mr Lenoe's room on Friday and bringing Lily to Steelhaven of Saturday. Adley, Richard and Jeffry was on their way to the security office and Colin was speaking with Dion Blackwell after delivering Sebastian Norris and his strange friend Connie to the chapel. Happy gaming everyone.)

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission to Chicago, An old friend and Abigail IC Thread 8

Post by Warpmind on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Colin smiled, "More things between Heaven and Earth, Miss Blackwell, than most other places... Good watch; I need to get back to the Chief."
He gave a short bow, and headed back down the stairs to the security office.
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:12 pm

"Well you are right about that Mr Wainwright."
The Chorister said and nodded.
"Off course do not let me keep you, be well."
Dion said and gave you a smile.

(OOC: We should probably let Adley and Richard and the Chief get to the office first since they just need to get up a set of stairs to do so.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:07 pm

He nodded at his pater and waited for Richard to join them as they walked up the stairs. The wary look in his eyes didn't lesson, though he allowed a small part of himself to organize the influx of information he'd just gotten from Bergen so that he could remember it to report and use it.

// Whooo, new thread = )
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:58 pm

As you got to the Security Office you see Julia Von Hess waiting patiently outside. Jeffry turn to you.
"Mea filius if you and Dr Lee just go inside I will just have a few words with Mrs Von Hess and get her going on the dowsing work with trying to find out more about our enemies."
He said.
"It should not take long."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:39 pm

He nodded to the hedge wizard. "Mrs VonHess." Then he said to his pater, "Please, we can wait out here. It might be better for you to speak inside, unless you were going somewhere else private and secure of course."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:30 pm

Julia gave you a bit of a smile.
"Mr Roth Hicks."
She said politely. Jeffry nodded.
"Well there is not really a problem if you hear what I tell Mrs Von Hess, it will just be instructions for what to scry for."
He said.
"I just thought she would be more comfortable in a less crowded room, very well then, this will not take long."
He said before he showed Julia into his office. The hedge wizard gave you an apologetic look for the bother before she stepped inside and Jeffry closed the door behind them.

Colin you come back to the security office to find Adley and Richard waiting outside.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:28 am

Colin strolled over to his Cabalmates and gave them a nod, "Adley, Dr. Lee, I presume Mrs. von Hess is in with the Chief? I might as well ask you... I just finished a commission that took me two and a half hours... But I was in a time bubble, so it only took fifteen minutes outside. How should I bill the job?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:52 am

Warpmind wrote:Colin strolled over to his Cabalmates and gave them a nod, "Adley, Dr. Lee, I presume Mrs. von Hess is in with the Chief? I might as well ask you... I just finished a commission that took me two and a half hours... But I was in a time bubble, so it only took fifteen minutes outside. How should I bill the job?"

Richard looks at Colin..... "depending on the risk of the job I would imagine.... the riskier the job the greater the profit "

Ashan101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:13 am

Colin arched an eyebrow at Richard, "It was a pendulum. A piece of silver jewelry with specific features. I believe the hazard factor would be approximately similar to restocking pharmaceutical cabinets..."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:15 am

Warpmind wrote:Colin arched an eyebrow at Richard, "It was a pendulum. A piece of silver jewelry with specific features. I believe the hazard factor would be approximately similar to restocking pharmaceutical cabinets..."

"then how precious was it, how delicate, fine work = fine rewards " Richard replies

Ashan101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:31 am

Colin smiled, "Fine work, true - but it was also an urgently necessary tool for the Chantry... So many considerations, you know..."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:32 am

Richard nods..... "then mayhap a boon or something similar? "

Ashan101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:37 am

Colin strolled over to his Cabalmates and gave them a nod, "Adley, Dr. Lee, I presume Mrs. von Hess is in with the Chief? I might as well ask you... I just finished a commission that took me two and a half hours... But I was in a time bubble, so it only took fifteen minutes outside. How should I bill the job?"

He nodded back to Colin. "Welcome back. I would assume that you should charge as per the time you spent on the inside of the time bubble rather than the outside, if that's what your asking. So, two and a half hours of work, if not time passed for the rest of us." He gave him a sudden grin. "Don't ask me how you would clock it, you've managed a totally different pro-rata scale than how it usually flows. But if you mean who is going to foot the bill, then I do not believe it should fall all on Mrs VonHess. Perhaps the Chief will consider it a commission, in part."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:54 am

As you stood there discussing the door to the security office opened and Jeffry Morgan showed Mrs Von Hess out.
"Just bring me the results as soon as possible if you please."
He said and Julia nodded.
"I will Sir."
She said before she gave the old mage a curtsy and then turned to Adley, Colin and Richard and gave them a curtsy as well.
"If you will excuse me gentlemen."
She said politely and waited to be dismissed before hurrying towards her room.

Jeffry looked at the three mages waiting outside of his office then he indicated that they should come in.
"I only have two extra chairs."
He said as he lead the group into his tiny office.
"I do have ample amounts of coffee though if anyone want any."
He said before he went to the coffee maker on the shelf and turned it out to brew up a fresh pot.
"If someone could fill Dr Lee in on the situation, we might need him to treat the wounded from the Chicago mission if things do not go exactly according to plans."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:00 am

Richard nods .." I'll stand, I have had good practise"

Last edited by Ashan101 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Ashan101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:09 am

Adley bowed his head to the hedge wizard as she curtsied to him and then walked inside the office. He didn't sit down, or make any move towards the chair to do so but took up a spot somewhat to the side of the desk. "No coffee thank you, sir." Then he said, "Should we call for Mr Terach, Mrs Addlebloom and Mrs Mandis now? I can fetch them, I just did not wish to until we'd spoken about the patient, if we needed to..it will make it a bit cramped in here but needs must."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:04 am

"Yes...if you call for the Euthanatoi I will call Miss Addlebloom."
Jeffry said before he glanced over at Richard.
"Would you like a cup of coffee Dr Lee, and before you start yes I know I drink far to much of the stuff, coffee and dark chocolate are my vice, but right now any aid to stay awake is welcome in my book."
He Hermetic said then he turned to Colin.
"I still do not have any tea though Mr Wainwright."
He said then he picked up his old phone to call Freddy.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:17 am

Friday:

Narim is one of the people in charge of the chantry. A Master of the art.
He explained.

When they reached SteelHeaven he simply knocked the door and entered as he had done many times before. After this, he used the most straightforward path to the security chief's office.

Saturday:

Tane went into the magical one...
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:57 am

Friday:

"So he is powerful, this Narim person?"
Lily asked she seamed curious about the man you called a Master of the Art.

You get to the security office and knock on the door. Jeffry opens the door and give you a nod.
"Ah Mr Karyak, and this must be Miss Lily, please come in."
He said. Lily glanced at Tane.
"Is he a mage to?"
She whispered to you before she offered Jeffry her hand.
"Yeah I am Lily."
She said and the old mage shook her hand before leading the two of you into his office.
"Let us talk inside."
He said.

Saturday:

You entered the corridor full of magickal Resonance, by one of the doors you feel that your Avatar gets uneasy, as you follow the corridor you see Amadeus Nassa seemingly standing guard outside a door, you can feel that a Node is nearby. Amadeus looks at you surprised.
"Mr Karyak I did not think you would come down here."
He said then he added.
"No matter, thank you for coming, would you like to see Beatrice before I request a moment of your time?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:10 am

"Yes...if you call for the Euthanatoi I will call Miss Addlebloom.

"Very well. Were there arrangements made for someone to watch out for Mrs VonHess while she is working?" he asked. "And is there anything that needs to be said before everyone else arrives?"
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:16 am

"Yes her husband will be watching over Mrs Von Hess while she scry."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"Hum...no I do not think so, I trust everyone that will be invited to the meeting with the information that needs to be discussed."
The old mage said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:20 am

Friday:

Much more than i. But don't worry, he wouldn't abuse hs power. There are others, too. Again, nature finds it's balance. He said, not very sure of that.

You get to the security office and knock on the door. Jeffry opens the door and give you a nod.
"Ah Mr Karyak, and this must be Miss Lily, please come in."
He said. Lily glanced at Tane.
"Is he a mage to?"
She whispered to you before she offered Jeffry her hand.
"Yeah I am Lily."
She said and the old mage shook her hand before leading the two of you into his office.
"Let us talk inside."
He said.

We're all mages ourselves or have an important amount of relationship with them here. You're free to talk here.

Saturday:

THere are screams. I hear songs that should not be sung here... What are you and Beatrice doing here? he asked, a little spoocked.
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:24 am

Friday:

Much more than i. But don't worry, he wouldn't abuse hs power. There are others, too. Again, nature finds it's balance. He said, not very sure of that.

Lily nodded she gave Tane a look of wonder as he told her about powerful mages and all the things it was possible to do.
"How have all this remained a secret for so long?"
She asked.
"How come everyone do not know about magick?"

We're all mages ourselves or have an important amount of relationship with them here. You're free to talk here.

Lily looked around the small security office she seamed a little nervous.
"Well I this is all so new to me."
She said. Jeffry gave her a bit of a smile.
"No one will harm you here young lady you are quite safe, now why do you not begin by telling me a bit about yourself."
The old mage said and Lily begun telling the story again, about the fire and the creature she had seen in it that had saved her and that she later could see spirits but no one believed her, about how she met Tane and about the black dog.
"Hum the form her Avatar show itself to her?"
Jeffry asked you.
"An animal spirit, most interesting."

Saturday:

THere are screams. I hear songs that should not be sung here... What are you and Beatrice doing here? he asked, a little spoocked.

"The Node is the safest place in the Chantry."
Amadeus said then he sigh.
"There was an attack, a traitor member of the Chantried tried to kill the widderslainte boy that Morgan have imprisoned, as well as he tried to drive a visiting Mercere who is the mentor of another former widderslainte to suicide, something that would have killed his fragile apprentice as well...and he let loose a horror from Horizon which eat Avatars, not a danger to a healthy mage, but it was sent after Beatrice...until we know more those targeted, other than the boy, are being kept down here for safety."
Amadeus said and it was clear the attack angered him.
"As for the Resonance you feel...well right down that hallway there are the ritual chamber that was used when they tried to...I suspect the Resonance will be bad in that chamber for a long time."
The old Verbena said sadly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:40 am

Colin nodded, "Billing per my time it is, then... Seems the most appropriate. In any case, Mrs. von Hess will receive the normal Steelhaven Hall discount, and she supplied the specific silver, so it shouldn't come to much, in any case."
He gave Julia a quick bow as she emerged from the office, "Ah, Mrs. von Hess, the pendulum seems to work properly, I trust?"
As Morgan showed them into the office, he smiled, "I've sat for the better part of the past three hours, I'd rather stand right now... Helps the blood flow to my brain better, too. I'll accept the offered cup this time, though, Sir..."
He absentmindedly adjusted the signet ring on his left hand, "Point of order, Sir - how far back do we start the outline of events, when we sum up the situation? For that matter, what IS the earliest point we know of of the chain of events?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top