Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 11, 2016 7:46 am

"That might be a good idea, but only if they are stable enough to be teleported. I'm not sure if the portal is safe to use or not and I'm not going to be able to check very well. I believe I heard your apprentice get hit as well, is she alright?"

"I would not know if they are stable enough, though Master Harris is pretty good at what he do."
Hayden said then he glanced over at his apprentice with a concerned look.
"Yeah she only got graced by the bullets, thank havens, right now she seams far more upset by what she just witnesses than the gashes she got from that, she is a tough kid though."

"Good, yes...I think Jerome is helping Kristina keep Freddy calm."

"Well then, what if I help out with the Mercere and he can help out with the bodies once he is done, I would not want to disturb Kristina while she is working her healing magick."
The Flambeau commented.

"Thank you," he said as he put his coat under his cabalmate. "The Nephandi tried to make us feel helpless, just as Jerome warned us, using fear and terror. But working together we have managed to all still be here. Let's concentrate on getting everyone home safely, sodalis, where they can get the help they need. That is the good we can do for them right now."

Hayden nodded as he stood.
"You are right Sodalis, all we can do now is focus on getting our wounded and the Mercere back safely."
He muttered then he added in a angry tone of voice.
"Damned the Nephandi!"

Adley felt a measure of relief to know that she was not severely brain damaged. Especially considering what had hit her and apparently how her previous injuries had complicated it...Colin would be glad to know that. "Can she be teleported?" Then he said to her and Jerome, "If she is calm, I could use some assistance helping your Housemates."

"Her? Yes she can be teleported, it is second nature for one of her Tradition, space is seen quite differently for them."
Kristina said then she glanced over at Colin.
"Right now she is unconscious, she woke up when he screamed...how is he?"
She asked sounding concerned then she looked at Jerome.
"Go and thank you for your help, I can handle Miss Adlebloom and the other wounded for now."
She said and gently brushed some blood stained hair out of Freddy's face.
"I have repaired the damage, but she have lost allot of blood, and while I can replace the mass of it so her heart do not need to overwork itself, I can not replace the Quintessence in it without a node, also just like newly healed flesh can feel a bit score, she will wake up with the mother of all headaches, but provided she get rest and stay calm she should be fine."
The Verbena said and stood, blood still dripping from the runes cut deep into her arms.
"I will start to deal with the other wounded but if you could please bring them here, I do not want to leave the Virtual Adept alone for to long."
She instructed.

"You perform your tasks very well, admirably. Thank you."

The Umbrood seamed quite pleased with the praise.

"Thank you," he said. Well, it at least confirmed that his avatar was still present though not more about its current condition.

Inanon nodded.

"Friend, I do not believe that would heal us as it does your kind," he said, thinking that he was suggesting he use rock as a source as Poodle had thought setting someone ablaze would be beneficial to their health. "Thank you though for your offer, it is very much appreciated as is all you have done for us so far. I am going to check on others that need help that you were protecting."

"No...not stone like...us..."
Inanon said, struggling with the words, as a High Umbral being he spoke a very complex from of Enochian based in concepts and symbols and translating that into everyday speech was difficult.
"This mineral have qualities that heal my kind or make us feel...elevated...it affect our flesh, not like your flesh but that which we can not touch have the same flesh but more complex."
It tried seaming frustrated in it's lack of ability to communicate it's intent.
"Ephemera, that is what mages have called our flesh, I have heard it..."
He finally said.

(OOC: Thank you.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Wed May 11, 2016 8:30 am

"I would not know if they are stable enough, though Master Harris is pretty good at what he do." Hayden said then he glanced over at his apprentice with a concerned look. "Yeah she only got graced by the bullets, thank havens, right now she seams far more upset by what she just witnesses than the gashes she got from that, she is a tough kid though."

"Yes, he is," he agreed. "Good, I am glad she is not seriously injured. Perhaps if you give her something to do, or remind her of her task it might help until there is time to come to terms with it..."

"Well then, what if I help out with the Mercere and he can help out with the bodies once he is done, I would not want to disturb Kristina while she is working her healing magick." The Flambeau commented

"I will see how it progresses," he suggested. "If they are still entrenched then I will ask for your help."

"You are right Sodalis, all we can do now is focus on getting our wounded and the Mercere back safely." He muttered then he added in a angry tone of voice. "Damned the Nephandi!"

"More than that, but for now..."

"Her? Yes she can be teleported, it is second nature for one of her Tradition, space is seen quite differently for them." Kristina said then she glanced over at Colin. "Right now she is unconscious, she woke up when he screamed...how is he?"

"I don't believe she was entirely successful but he may have been harmed them somewhat, I can't tell exactly. They need to be checked over just to be sure." He glanced down at his friend, all the blood and frowned. But she was alive...and would survive.

"I have repaired the damage, but she have lost allot of blood, and while I can replace the mass of it so her heart do not need to overwork itself, I can not replace the Quintessence in it without a node, also just like newly healed flesh can feel a bit score, she will wake up with the mother of all headaches, but provided she get rest and stay calm she should be fine."
The Verbena said and stood, blood still dripping from the runes cut deep into her arms.
"I will start to deal with the other wounded but if you could please bring them here, I do not want to leave the Virtual Adept alone for to long."

"Very well. One of the elementals is also nearby you," he told her. He glanced at her arms and added, "Thank you."

"No...not stone like...us..." Inanon said..."Ephemera, that is what mages have called our flesh, I have heard it..." He finally said.

He sent a calming thought out as he felt the Elemental's frustration in his next words, after all he had not worked with them before now and it wasn't always easy to translate concepts even with a shared language. Especially not in the aftermath of a battle. "I believe I misunderstood you. Perhaps you mean what we call tass? Made from an energy that can collect in certain places and flows along lines along the Earth and then it sometimes grows like a rock or crystal can, in a place?"
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 11, 2016 8:54 am

"Yes, he is," he agreed. "Good, I am glad she is not seriously injured. Perhaps if you give her something to do, or remind her of her task it might help until there is time to come to terms with it..."

"That is a good idea."
Hayden agreed.
"Give me one moment and I will talk with her, seeing an Avatar be injured is not easy for any of us, but for one so young to come face to face with what can happen. I will set her a task."
Your fellow Flambeau gave you a polite nod and prepared to hurry over to his apprentice to assure the girl and give her something else to think about.

"I will see how it progresses," he suggested. "If they are still entrenched then I will ask for your help."

Hayden nodded at that.
"Very well Sodalis."

"More than that, but for now..."

"Yes for now..."
The war mage agreed.

"I don't believe she was entirely successful but he may have been harmed them somewhat, I can't tell exactly. They need to be checked over just to be sure." He glanced down at his friend, all the blood and frowned. But she was alive...and would survive.

"Hum...getting Mr Wainwright back to Morningstar as soon as possible is a priority then, we have people there who can help, I also have the number to a Virtual Adept Master of Spirit, they say she is the best there is, perhaps even better than my Mentor's husband Master Ir, I had to have some...solidified Paradox ehm...dealt with some time ago, her services for procedures that are not needed to keep an Avatar alive is not cheap but she is good, very good, and what she charges she put into research so, well anyway I can give you her number, a Master Telar."
Kristina said and gave a tired smile.
"Well anyway excuse me there are other wounded and I must tend to them Sir."

Freddy lay in a pool of her own blood, and some of Kristina's as well, she was ashen pale and all of that mass of dreadlocks where now more red than green but her breathing was steady and she did not appear to be in any discomfort, not for now at least.

"Very well. One of the elementals is also nearby you," he told her. He glanced at her arms and added, "Thank you."

"I can see him, the white chess piece...a powerful spirit indeed."
The Verbena said then she gave a smile.
"No need to thank me Mr Roth Hicks, I am a healer, this is my job."
She said.

He sent a calming thought out as he felt the Elemental's frustration in his next words, after all he had not worked with them before now and it wasn't always easy to translate concepts even with a shared language. Especially not in the aftermath of a battle. "I believe I misunderstood you. Perhaps you mean what we call tass? Made from an energy that can collect in certain places and flows along lines along the Earth and then it sometimes grows like a rock or crystal can, in a place?"

"Yes..."
Inanon said and looks at you.
"Yes that kind to mineral, energy as a rock...I can find some for your friend's being we can not touch, they are the same matter as us, the same flesh, it will nourish it."
The Umbrood said pleased to finally be understood.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Wed May 11, 2016 5:04 pm

"That is a good idea." Hayden agreed. "Give me one moment and I will talk with her, seeing an Avatar be injured is not easy for any of us, but for one so young to come face to face with what can happen. I will set her a task." Your fellow Flambeau gave you a polite nod and prepared to hurry over to his apprentice to assure the girl and give her something else to think about.

He nodded to Hayden and stayed by Colin's side. As his sodalis went to set Magda to do something other than be stuck in horror, he looked down at his friend. He wanted to know if that thing had hit him, how bad if it did, and what he could do to help if anything. Whether it meant another string of avatar to suture it back up or something else. But for now, the best he could do was keep him somewhat comfortable and hope.

"Hum...getting Mr Wainwright back to Morningstar as soon as possible is a priority then...anyway I can give you her number, a Master Telar." Kristina said and gave a tired smile. "Well anyway excuse me there are other wounded and I must tend to them Sir."

He nodded. "Yes, he should be assessed as soon as he can be," he agreed. "Do you think it is safe to teleport him? I know of her, thank you." He didn't want to disclose she was already up to her neck in patients at home, but he smiled a bit as he thought of her.

"Yes..." Inanon said and looks at you. "Yes that kind to mineral, energy as a rock...I can find some for your friend's being we can not touch, they are the same matter as us, the same flesh, it will nourish it."

If his avatar was not cracked it should be able to use tass, from what he understood. And the node had helped Beatrice feel better, so perhaps he could offer it and see if it helped him, at least until they could get him home. "That might help," he agreed. "Will you still be able to hear me if you do this? Can you try to find some for him while I see to the others we came to get?"
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 11, 2016 6:50 pm

He nodded. "Yes, he should be assessed as soon as he can be," he agreed. "Do you think it is safe to teleport him?

Kristina looked at Colin then she knelt down by his side and reached into her pouch and produced a green and brown stone and placed it over the Orphan\s heart, she did not seam to care that she soiled her dress with her bloody hands, hands that she now let hover over that little green gem.
"Hum...he seams to be in rather good condition physically, his puls is a little high, and he is exhausted, but yes I do think it is safe to teleport him."
The Verbena said before she picked up her moss agate again and stood up.
"Should I call Morningstar and ask if anyone can get him and Miss Adlebloom to safety?"
She asked.

I know of her, thank you." He didn't want to disclose she was already up to her neck in patients at home, but he smiled a bit as he thought of her.

"Well if your friend have suffered any significant damage I would recommend contacting her, but let us hope that will not be needed, Ir is pretty good at what he do as well, and while he is...a difficult man, he is a skilled Spirit mage."
Kristina said.

If his avatar was not cracked it should be able to use tass, from what he understood. And the node had helped Beatrice feel better, so perhaps he could offer it and see if it helped him, at least until they could get him home. "That might help," he agreed. "Will you still be able to hear me if you do this? Can you try to find some for him while I see to the others we came to get?"

"Hear you yes, act on anything else than that one task no, it is difficult."
The Umbrood said.
"But in an to dynamic event that have to be acted on I can abandon the task and take another."
Inanon said.
"I will find some nourishment for the reconstructed man's being that we can not touch."
He said and sort of just vanished into the concrete ground.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply, now I am at my mother's house. Mom's home cooked food jay. Very Happy )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Wed May 11, 2016 7:16 pm

"Hum...he seams to be in rather good condition physically, his puls is a little high, and he is exhausted, but yes I do think it is safe to teleport him." The Verbena said before she picked up her moss agate again and stood up. "Should I call Morningstar and ask if anyone can get him and Miss Adlebloom to safety?" She asked

"It might be wise to do so yes. I am going to see to the Mercere, as we may need to transport some of them as well. I'm not sure about the safety of the gate though."

"Well if your friend have suffered any significant damage I would recommend contacting her, but let us hope that will not be needed, Ir is pretty good at what he do as well, and while he is...a difficult man, he is a skilled Spirit mage." Kristina said.

That was the second time the man had been called difficult; not exactly encouraging words, for him to trust him with the soul of his friend. He hoped the man was just one with prickly bedside manner and not more on the line with the Virtual Adept Jack.

"Hear you yes, act on anything else than that one task no, it is difficult." The Umbrood said. "But in an to dynamic event that have to be acted on I can abandon the task and take another." Inanon said. "I will find some nourishment for the reconstructed man's being that we can not touch."

"Thank you, friend," he said to Innanon. To Hayden he said, "We will check the Mercere if you can keep the area secure and see to the Fallen?" He looked at Jerome and then back for confirmation.

// no worries : )  And yum, nothing like home cooking!
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 11, 2016 7:43 pm

"It might be wise to do so yes. I am going to see to the Mercere, as we may need to transport some of them as well. I'm not sure about the safety of the gate though."

"Very well I will call then, bring the wounded here if you can Mr Roth Hicks so I can tend to them."
Kristina said then she shook her head.
"I would not trust the portal, I will ask one of the Adepts or Masters of Correspondence to get our wounded back to Morningstar."
She said and wiped her hand on a handkerchief from her pocket and then pulled out her phone.
"I will make the call while you check on the Mercere."

"Thank you, friend," he said to Innanon.

The Umbrood did not reply, he just went to his task, he was quite efficient, he liked to have a task and perform it, it was part of what he was.

To Hayden he said, "We will check the Mercere if you can keep the area secure and see to the Fallen?" He looked at Jerome and then back for confirmation.

Hayden nodded.
"I will take care of it Sodalis."
He said as he pulled out his wand and begun to set up simple wards, just something quick to give him a heads up if anyone should enter the room, you can hear his sharply chanted words in Latin as he worked.

Jerome nodded. He still held onto the shotgun but it was pointed down as he begun moving towards one of the rooms where year hear people crying, the door to the room was locked on the outside but the key where in the lock.
"If you cover me Mr Roth Hicks, just in case there are any surprises in there then I will go in first since they know me and are of the same House."
Jerome suggested.
"If that is agreeable to you?"

(OOC: Yeah and my mother is a very good cook, allergies run in the family so she make everything from scratch.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Wed May 11, 2016 7:55 pm

"I would not trust the portal, I will ask one of the Adepts or Masters of Correspondence to get our wounded back to Morningstar."
She said and wiped her hand on a handkerchief from her pocket and then pulled out her phone. "I will make the call while you check on the Mercere."

"Very well, thank you."

Hayden nodded. "I will take care of it Sodalis.

"Good, thank you."

"If you cover me Mr Roth Hicks, just in case there are any surprises in there then I will go in first since they know me and are of the same House." Jerome suggested. "If that is agreeable to you?"

"Let me just make sure the way is safe for you," he replied with a nod of agreement.

// prime scan still up? If so, he will check to see if there is anything out of the ordinary that might indicate a trap or magick.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 11, 2016 8:25 pm

"Very well, thank you."

Kristina nodded as she dial a number and then held the phone to her ear, waiting for a reply.

"Good, thank you."

Hayden nodded, he seamed glad to have a task, perhaps his young apprentice was not the only one who would rather work than think about what just happened.

"Let me just make sure the way is safe for you," he replied with a nod of agreement.

You feel one source of magick in there, static enough to be an talisman and pure Prime, it felt a bit like the cuffs you had in your pocket, probably the Gifted Mercere had her magick restrained in some way, other than that you felt no magick from inside of the room.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Wed May 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Adley carefully looked around the area and then nodded to Jerome. "I don't sense anything overtly magickal other than possibly some talisman or object, probably to restrain the Gifted Mercere you spoke of earlier. Even so, step cautiously, sodalis." He kept a lookout for him, keeping close by and ready to back him up in the event something was triggered or threatened them.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 11, 2016 9:04 pm

Jerome unlocked the door and stepped inside, there was a moment where it seamed that everyone in the room held their breath then everyone seamed to speak at once.
"Jerome...if you are here have helped come?"
"What about the Nephandi?"
"Have you see my Mentor, they came and took him."
The questions came non stop and you hear a woman weeping.

Inside the small room where three men and two women, they where all bound hand and foot and some of them had bruises and cuts indicating they had not been handled gently, one of the women, a middle-aged Asian had a pretty bad cut in her scalp that that spilled blood down the side of the face, she had been knocked over the head by something hard. The Mercere was battered and scared but they where alive. There where only five of them there though, but you had heard a man moan in pain from a room further into the basement.
"Yes help have come Lydia..."
Jerome said kindly as he rushed to the first of the captured Redcaps to untie the man's bonds.
"The Nephandi is...dealt with, we are safe for now, but we need to get out of here, this man with me is Adley Roth Hicks bani Flambeau, but there are others as well."
He said then he turned to the youngest of the Mercere, a boy with big, gray, scared eyes, just a teenager.
"I have not seen your mentor Dan but we will try to find him."
Jerome said to try to calm the young man, it was clear that he was very upset at seeing his friends this battered and beaten but he had to keep calm and help them to safety, getting angry would help no one.

The Mercere looked at Adley now and then as well, they where scared though, who knew what could have happened to them, some of them looked like they had been beaten, and the two women's clothes where crumpled and thorn indicating their treatment had been even worse.
"Are you here to get us out Sir?"
A little blond woman asked you nervously.
"We can not go without Wolfgang...they took him away."
She added.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Wed May 11, 2016 9:13 pm

"Everyone, please stay calm as you can, we're here to get you out. I hear another person nearby. We are going to get you clear and then find him," he assured them. "Right now, I need everyone who is ambulatory to help each other get to safety when you get free. Go together to the next room where you can get medical help. Does anyone here know what the Nephandi came here for or if they used hostile magick on you that has lingered?"
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed May 11, 2016 9:32 pm

"Everyone, please stay calm as you can, we're here to get you out. I hear another person nearby. We are going to get you clear and then find him," he assured them.

The Mercere was scared but the storm of questions stopped, they seamed somewhat reassured that your group would get them out though they where very concerned about their missing leader. Yes they where scared but they where Hermetics and while all but one of them where Larta Magi, they where well trained and managed to get a hold of themselves.

"Right now, I need everyone who is ambulatory to help each other get to safety when you get free. Go together to the next room where you can get medical help.

The man Jerome just had freed nodded and he slowly got to his feet and winced, his wrists where badly bruised and he had a black, swollen eye and a cut on his cheek, but his injuries seamed to be superficial. The Mercere bent down to help free the kid named Dan while Jerome moved on to the little blond woman.
"Shh Josephine, sit still I will untie you."
Jerome said but the little blonde was just shaking.
"I...am just a first degree...I can only use lesser hedge magic, like the Goetia and the Golden Dawn system but I tried to contact a spirit to get help but they discovered it, they broke my fingers and..."
The woman started weeping again. Jerome looked angry.
"Josie...listen to me, you are safe now, just go with Dan here...you remember Kristina the Verbena from Morningstar, she will help you..."
He said as gently as possible.

Does anyone here know what the Nephandi came here for or if they used hostile magick on you that has lingered?"

"They used simple binding spells on the first degrees, but that might have faded by now."
The woman named Lydia said.
"And they are restraining my magick with a talisman, other than that I do not think so. As for what the Fallen where looking for, they wanted a package sent from Horizon to a Research Chantry in Spain, but I could not tell you what is in it, we do not open the packages we are sent to deliver."
The woman said in a shaky voice.
"I know a little healing Sir, if you could get me free I will do what I can to help."
The Cabalist said her eyes where red from crying and she had been abused but she still wanted to help, she moved a little so you could see her hands, the talisman that bound her was probably similar to the cuffs you had in your pocket but it was more cruel, it was in the shape of a black rope with a snake head in metal on each end, each snake having red gems for eyes and transparent crystal fangs that had been pushed into Lydia's flesh after the rope had been used to tie her wrists together, blood flowed from those fangs and down her hands which had started to turn blue due to a lack of circulation.
"Please help me."
She muttered softly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 12:34 am

"And they are restraining my magick with a talisman, other than that I do not think so. As for what the Fallen where looking for, they wanted a package sent from Horizon to a Research Chantry in Spain, but I could not tell you what is in it, we do not open the packages we are sent to deliver."

While Jerome was helping some of the other Mercere, he came over to listen to and help Lydia. He saw the state of her hands and wrists, the twined snakes and the sunken fangs biting into her flesh and frowned at how blue her hands were. Though he did not touch them yet, in case it would harm her further by doing so either magickally or physically. He reached out towards her with his hands to examine the strange cuffs. "I am going to see if I can tell if removing these will cause you more damage," he explained. "Have you seen something like this before, or did you sense something when they were applied other than a closure of your abilities?" he asked. Then he began to search the item as he had the bracelet on his brother.

// Arete Life/Prime: 4,9,7
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Thu May 12, 2016 1:28 am

Friday:

I bet they love it. I'll make them squeal like a scarlet pimpernel. He said before breaking a laugh.

Satruday:

I want to take a reading on her arterial pressure, i thought that's what you call the thingy to read it. I want to know if her heart is stressed and how much. I wouldn't want to scare her and give her a heart attack, for example, and that'd give me a vision of her overall state.
Tane gave a little nod. It was FAR better than Beatrice. COmpared to her, it was just a scratch, wich was good. When she tried to sit, he didn't let her, keeping her in bed with a finger on her shoulder. Please, you need to rest. I'm Tane, Dreamspeacker too. I'll tend your wounds, so please stay calmed. Tell me all you can about how you feel and what happened, but if you feel tired, simply keep sleeping.
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 3:00 am

Adley:

Lydia nodded when you said you would examine her bindings.
"At first it just felt like a regular rope being wrapped around my wrists, some discomfort over how tightly they where bound, then where where two stabs of pain, like needle jabs and I felt boxed in. My Paradigm is not fast so it was only when I tried to use magick to free us later that I realize I could not, that my abilities felt like weights had been wrapped around them, making even the most simple sensory rote an impossible task."
The Cabalist said as you examined the rope binding her.

You examine the Mercere woman's health and the strange rope binding her. From the rope you get about the same feeling as the cuffs, they where designed to make it so hard to draw Quintessence through from the Pool and your own patterns that even the most simple rote became all but impossible, or at least that is what you think the restraints do. You do not think that removing the rope will have any magickal ill effects on Lydia, though off course the fangs where in deep so care had to be taken not to rip open a vein or in other ways hurt her when removing them, and a sudden influx of circulation to her very blue and limp hands would probably cause some pain, but that would not harm her and her hands definitively needed it.

Tane:

Friday:

Henrietta giggled at that.
"Well now that would liven up Horizon, it might even amuse their Avatars, they have to be frustrated with the lot of stuffy old Archmages as well."

Saturday:

I want to take a reading on her arterial pressure, i thought that's what you call the thingy to read it. I want to know if her heart is stressed and how much. I wouldn't want to scare her and give her a heart attack, for example, and that'd give me a vision of her overall state.

"I do not think we have anything like that, I mean we are not a hospital. We have what you would normally find in a first aid kit and that is just about it. The Verbenas might have a nice selection of healing herbs and such, but advanced medical equipment we do not."
The Norse looking man said in a bit staccato, measured English.
"But she is a though old lady, I am sure she will be fine."

Tane gave a little nod. It was FAR better than Beatrice. COmpared to her, it was just a scratch, wich was good. When she tried to sit, he didn't let her, keeping her in bed with a finger on her shoulder. Please, you need to rest. I'm Tane, Dreamspeacker too. I'll tend your wounds, so please stay calmed. Tell me all you can about how you feel and what happened, but if you feel tired, simply keep sleeping.

The elder Dreamspeaker sigh but allowed herself to be pushed back into bed.
"I am glad to meet you Tane."
She said politely then she winced a bit.
"I am fine to talk. I had been out in the Umbra trying to calm some Umbrood allies of mine, the spirits of the city are restless, many of them are fleeing whatever the Nephandi are doing like forest animals fleeing a fire. I was going home and decided to re enter the world of flesh in the slums of Mattapan, I help out at a shelter there, and there is also several human spirits, ghosts if you will, that are lost that I have been trying to help. Suddenly as I entered the realm I felt this sharp, horrible pain, it seamed to come from nowhere and everywhere and I blacked out. I came to feeling dizzy and still in pain, I realized the pain was from the spirit that walk with me, ehm my Avatar, and I shall admit that I got scared. I called home and my Chantrymates came and brought me home."
The old shaman said then she closed her eyes for a moment, exhaling slowly.
"One of my fellow Dreamspeakers did an examination and found a shard of some sort stuck in the spirit that walks with me, it must have beet sitting at the Gauntlet and hit me as I passed through it."
The Deaconess explained.
"Can you get the thing out of me?"
She asked sounding a bit scared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Thu May 12, 2016 3:31 am

Friday:

I've never been the spanking type myself... but i would to see them submissive. Now that i think of it... never explored much. Tane felt now curious to explore the boundaries of sex. He has had... needs... but never had a girl he liked, really, or a guy, for the matter.

Saturday:

I know... no problem. We'll make do.
Tane heard about the spirits and answered I know. Aparently, they're being used. Infected with some type of spiritual parasyte that puts them under control of the Nephandi. He assured, remembering the little plant spirit. From where did you enter the flesh realm? he asked, interested.

((Do i know anything of shards in the middle of the Gauntlet just chilling out?))
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 3:39 am

"I believe that I can remove them," he said, then looked at her, gently reaching out for her hands so he could begin the careful process of extracting the fangs. "I don't see any other magick on them other than the suppression and the physical pain they cause. But you will need to stay still for a moment, due to the way they are hooked into you. I am going to hold your arms still and then remove the fangs.  It will hurt a moment when I extract the fangs and then it probably will hurt some as the blood starts moving again. After they are off, you should have them looked at closer in the next room," he told her.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 4:00 am

Tane:

Friday:

"Well personal, exploration is one thing, but putting those old geezers and geezerettes in their place would be quite...satisfying regardless of personal preferences in the bedroom."
Henrietta said with a bit of a grin.
"I have...explored but perhaps that is a topic more suitable for discussion among those who know one another better."
She said and blushed, not that a blush was easy to see under all of that white powder she wore.

Saturday:

I know... no problem. We'll make do.

The blond man nodded he went to fetch the thermometer from the bathroom medical cabinet and returned and handed it to you.
"At least we have this."
He said.

Tane heard about the spirits and answered I know. Aparently, they're being used. Infected with some type of spiritual parasyte that puts them under control of the Nephandi. He assured, remembering the little plant spirit.

"Hum...I have not seen any infected spirits, but they are scared and they are running, which will not be good, reality itself can not function and will be cold and dead when the spirits of...well everything leave, hopefully once the Nephandi are deal with they can return."
The wounded shaman muttered, she seamed quite concerned about this.

From where did you enter the flesh realm? he asked, interested.

"The names I use for the various sections of the spirit world would matter little to anyone not of my people, but to use common terminology I had been all the way out by the Horizon and was coming back in through the Penumbra."
The Dreamspeaker muttered sounding tired and she winched again.

(OOC: No generally speaking no shards of anything would be doing that no.)

Adley:

Lydia nodded, she did not flinch as the other Hermetic touched her.
"I understand."
She said, she tensed a bit but stood perfectly still, her hands where completely limp though so it was probably indeed a good idea to get Kristina to have a look at them, there where not much circulation in them and they where cold and clammy to the touch.
"Thank you Sir, for helping me and my Chantrymates."
She said softly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 4:19 am

He held her hands a moment, concerned for how they seemed to feel nearly corpse-like but unable to do anything else about that himself. Then he let her go and carefully took the cords to put them away. "There is no need to thank me, but I appreciate your words," he said, but he gave her a small smile of encouragement. "Alright, please have these looked at as soon as you can. We're not quite out of the woods yet so we need to keep alert and moving so we can get everyone safely home." He offered assistance if she needed it to get up and begin moving again, checking on Jerome's progress with the others. They needed to get to the man in the next room. Adley was concerned that he was in far worse condition than everyone in this room combined.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 5:00 am

Lydia winced sharply as you pulled the fangs of the snake heads out of her arms, and then one the rope was released she groaned, once you released her hands you see she first want to massage her wrists but her fingers will not respond and it is probably just as well for the skin where the rope had been had worn red and sore and raw.
"You and your group saved us Sir, you do deserve thanks."
The Mercere said sounded a bit fatigued, she held her hands against her torso and again tried to move her fingers but they just slightly twitched.
"I will go and speak with Mrs Knox, I just want to see everyone else released first."
Lydia said, she was the only Awakened among this lot she probably felt some responsibility for the well being of the other Redcaps. Jerome though stood and then helped a pale, nervous looking young man with hair so blond it was all but white to his feet.
"Well that is the last of them."
He said and smiled to the young man.
"Can you help the others get to the stairs where Mrs Knox are tending to the wounded James?"
He asked and the white haired man nodded.

Lydia let you help her to her feet, she was a bit unsteady but seamed to be in reasonable condition. The one that Jerome had called James, the former Union operative you remember, begun to herd the other Redcaps out of the room.
"What about my mentor?"
The teenager named Dan protested and Jerome put a hand on his shoulder.
"We will get to him, now please go with the others kid."
He said gently. Lydia gave you another grateful look as James herded her, Dan and the rest out of the room they had been held captive in.

"Now we need to find Wolfgang Sodalis."
Jerome said and he seamed worried.
"I fear what the Fallen have put him through."
He muttered and while he did not say it he also feared that Wolfgang would not mentally recover from his ordeal, those on the Founder's path seldom had much reserves to go on.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 5:45 am

"You and your group saved us Sir, you do deserve thanks." The Mercere said sounded a bit fatigued, she held her hands against her torso and again tried to move her fingers but they just slightly twitched. "I will go and speak with Mrs Knox, I just want to see everyone else released first."

He nodded his head as he accepted what she said to him, eyes tracing how she tried to use her fingers to no avail and then back to her with conern. "If there is anything else you can tell us about what happened, it could help us all. Did they mention someone named Abigail for instance? Plans for later with their vampire allies...or anything about what they wanted this item for?" Then he added, "When everyone is seen to here, we will go to see to your Housemate." When the others in the group were ready to move out he nodded to them, then cast a look around the room to see what needed to be cleared up later before he moved towards Jerome. There was one more person that needed them.

"Now we need to find Wolfgang Sodalis." Jerome said and he seamed worried. "I fear what the Fallen have put him through."

"Yes." He gave him a grim nod and began heading towards the room where he heard the sounds coming from before. "Perhaps I should look first..." he offered. He knew it would not be good, not from the way he sounded. He was concerned for how Jerome would take it, on top of everything else that had happened but he understood the man's need to know what happened to his friend (especially when two of his own were in the next room injured). As before, as they headed closer, he kept an eye out just in case the Nephandi had left something else to deal with or any traps on the door.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 6:12 am

"If there is anything else you can tell us about what happened, it could help us all. Did they mention someone named Abigail for instance?

"I can tell you very little, we where having lunch and then suddenly James notices that one of his talismans had stopped working, our ward talismans are his, he gave us warning but it was to late, they came in from the Umbra. We tried to fight but where overpowered. The first degrees tried to use their limited hedge magic...and where punished severely."
Lydia said and frowned.
"I managed to hide that I am a mage for a few moments and tried to surprise them, but my rotes where countered and I was hit in the gut by a large, bald man and then bound, we where then thrown into this room."
The Cabbalist looked down.
"They where well organized and it was all over so quickly...after a while they came in here and started to beat on us, they had found the vault but also found the enchantment on it that makes it impossible for anyone but one of us to willfully open it, after a while a tall, thin woman named Warden begun to chant and she sorted us into...what we where and she pointed at our Deacon, Wolfgang and said to take him since he...well he have suffered a terrible loss, she said he was not likely to be able to stand against torture for long and they dragged him off. No one mentioned other names than I heard that woman be called Warden or something of the sort by the others."

Plans for later with their vampire allies...or anything about what they wanted this item for?"

"No they said nothing about that around us...some of the men came and took me and Josephine away to another room and...but they did not really say anything other than profanities and once they where done we where taken back here."
Lydia said and tears begin to well up in her eyes and she looks away.
"I do not know anything about the vampires...but I think...their leader wanted one of them to...make me one for I was again hauled out of here and this teenage girl was ordered to...well...do that, right in front of Wolfgang...but she refused...thank heavens she refused."
The Mercere started sobbing and James put his arms around her.
"I am sorry Sir...I know nothing else...I wish I did, but they told us nothing."
She wept and shuddered.

Then he added, "When everyone is seen to here, we will go to see to your Housemate." When the others in the group were ready to move out he nodded to them, then cast a look around the room to see what needed to be cleared up later before he moved towards Jerome. There was one more person that needed them.

"T...thank you...please save him."
Lydia muttered between sobs.
"I should take her to that healer now."
James said, though he to gave to a grateful look then glanced at Jerome before he led the other Redcaps out of the room. There was not much that needed to be cleaned up, there where a bit of blood from the Mercere that probably should be dealt with, other than that this was simply a storage room, and there where little but boxes of old books, garden furniture and very old, unused trunks in here.

"Yes." He gave him a grim nod and began heading towards the room where he heard the sounds coming from before. "Perhaps I should look first..." he offered. He knew it would not be good, not from the way he sounded. He was concerned for how Jerome would take it, on top of everything else that had happened but he understood the man's need to know what happened to his friend (especially when two of his own were in the next room injured).

Jerome hesitated, he wanted to be there for his friend, but at the same time, seeing him hurt and wounded would be painful, finally he nodded.
"Yes...thank you Sodalis...I will cover your back while you open the door."
He muttered then he added in a angry voice.
"Damned those Nephandi I hope they burn in hell."

As before, as they headed closer, he kept an eye out just in case the Nephandi had left something else to deal with or any traps on the door.

There where no traps on the door that you could see at least and no magickal residues but when you open the door a terrible sight greeted you, a man hung from chains in the middle of the room, he was tall and lean but other than that it was hard to know how he looked like, his face where so full of welts both eyes where swollen shut, his nose was broken and blood trickled from his split lip, there where whip and burn marks over his entire body, some of the cuts being deep enough that you could see a bit of white rib as the chained man drew labored breaths, there was a gunshot wound to his left knee and his fingernails was missing and that was only the injuries you could see for all the blood. The Mercere started sobbing when he heard the door open, afraid it was his captors that would come to hurt him more. The Nephandi had not gotten what they wanted from the Mercere Deacon but they sure had tried their worst.
"How is he?"
Jerome asked behind you, he could not see his friend yet.
"Is he going to be okey?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 6:33 am

The Mercere started sobbing and James put his arms around her. "I am sorry Sir...I know nothing else...I wish I did, but they told us nothing." She wept and shuddered.

He felt bad making her talk about what happened, especially when she started to cry. Much of it was what he had pieced together already to boot. "Do not be sorry, none of this was your fault. They are gone now," he reassured her, "Please, go see to your wounds and stay with your friends for now, keep together."

It was a grim sight. The poor man was strung up; his torture was nothing short of brutal. Yet he was still alive...he did not yet know if that were a blessing or a curse, only that he was surely in pain and needed help. Adley looked first to see if it would even be safe to move Wolfgang at all without the help of a skilled healer before he could even answer Jerome. He put a hand back towards the Mercere, asking him to stay for the moment. He felt his jaw tighten as the Mercere Deacon started to sob. "We are not here to hurt you, we are here to help you. We are your allies; I am a Flambeau," he said, in as non threatening a voice as he could muster.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 6:56 am

He felt bad making her talk about what happened, especially when she started to cry. Much of it was what he had pieced together already to boot. "Do not be sorry, none of this was your fault. They are gone now," he reassured her, "Please, go see to your wounds and stay with your friends for now, keep together."

Lydia nodded she wiped her tears clumsily with her numb fingers.
"I will stay with the others..."
She muttered and gave a weak smile when you said the Nephandi where gone now, but that did not stop here from hiding behind James and carefully glancing out the room before she dared to set a foot outside, it would probably be a long time before any of the Mercere felt safe again.

Adley looked first to see if it would even be safe to move Wolfgang at all without the help of a skilled healer before he could even answer Jerome.

It was hard to say for sure, but no you do not think it is safe to move him, his ribs are damaged and who knows what other bone damage there might be, or internal injuries from the beatings he had received, moving him could injure the poor man further.

He put a hand back towards the Mercere, asking him to stay for the moment. He felt his jaw tighten as the Mercere Deacon started to sob.

Jerome got rather agitated at hearing his friend start to sob, but he obeyed when you signaled for him to wait and stay put, at least for now, though he was probably not happy about it, but he understood that it was probably bad.
"Should I get Kristina?"
He asked nervously.

"We are not here to hurt you, we are here to help you. We are your allies; I am a Flambeau," he said, in as non threatening a voice as he could muster.

Wolfgang did not seam to understand, he continued to sob and muttered in a bare whisper.
"I will...not open the vault...I will not...being Mercere is all...I have left...I can not...I can not..."
When the man spoke you heard an clicking sound from his jaw and the unpleasant noise of broken bone rubbing against one another.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top