Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 7:15 am

"Should I get Kristina?" He asked nervously.

"Yes; get her. It is not good but he is alive. I don't think we should move him." His expression was pained but he continued, "Jerome, he may need a friend's voice right now. If you think you can help in that way, then come back with her and have someone look after Freddy, Colin and the others. But I warn you, it will not be easy to see. If that is too much right now, and there is no shame in that being so, for I would not want to find a friend like this, please help keep the other Mercere safe and calm and watch over Freddy in case her health turns. That is also critically important. I will let you know as soon as I can how he is, sodalis." His last host had been tortured by the Nephandi. Dylan. This was something like what Claire had seen, perhaps that had been even worse. And what she'd done to save him...from it they still fought against to this day. He looked from the Deacon to Jerome. "Please hurry."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 7:42 am

"Yes; get her. It is not good but he is alive. I don't think we should move him." His expression was pained but he continued, "Jerome, he may need a friend's voice right now. If you think you can help in that way, then come back with her and have someone look after Freddy, Colin and the others. But I warn you, it will not be easy to see. If that is too much right now, and there is no shame in that being so, for I would not want to find a friend like this, please help keep the other Mercere safe and calm and watch over Freddy in case her health turns. That is also critically important. I will let you know as soon as I can how he is, sodalis."

"I will get Kristina and come back."
Jerome said, he looked very concerned.
"I am sure it will not be...easy to see, but it do not matter, I would have wanted a friend close if it where me, how could I do any less for him."
The Mercere said before he turned and ran to get the Verbena healer.

It did not take long before Jerome and the raven haired Verbena came running, Kristina hurried into the room and paled as she saw Wolfgang.
"Sweet heaven."
She muttered. Jerome came in after Kristina and he gasped when he saw Wolfgang.
"No..."
He muttered.
"How could they have done this to him...no..."
He said and tears welled up in his beautiful brown eyes.
"Wolfgang...it is me, we have one of the Verbena Coven here, she will help you, please just listen to my voice."
The Mercere begun and Wolfgang stopped his constant low muttering, but he still sobbed fearfully.

Kristina unbuttoned her dress and let it drop to the ground, she did not seam to have a shred of shame at standing there in nothing but her undergarments that she also removed.
"I need access to more skin."
She explained as Jerome continued to try to soothe Wolfgang while looking away from the now quite naked maga. Kristina begun to carve runes down her tights, she was quite well toned and muscled, though she carried the same scars as you had seen on Amadeus and Beatrice, the marks of blood magick, as well as a c section scar across her abdomen.
"I am going to need some help...Mr Roth Hicks, you had a Verbena in your Cabal yes? One of my magickal relatives at that? Do you remember the symbols she uses for her magick?"
The Verbena said between gritted teeth as she carved symbols into her own skin in preparation for her healing work.
"If you do would you mind helping me with the runes that needs to go down my back?"
She asked in the same tone of voice as if she had just asked you to help her open a stuck lid on jar of jelly.
"I would do it myself but I can not reach."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 8:20 am

"I will get Kristina and come back." Jerome said, he looked very concerned. "I am sure it will not be...easy to see, but it do not matter, I would have wanted a friend close if it where me, how could I do any less for him." The Mercere said before he turned and ran to get the Verbena healer

He nodded to him. "Very well."

It was not long before they came back together. Adley moved in with them but was not expecting the Verbena to disrobe completely in front of him. Just as suddenly, he was being asked to carve runes into her back. Once glance up at the Mercere hanging in front of them, hearing Jerome's voice speaking to him, was enough for him to get over her nakedness and request to make her bleed. There wasn't time to be squeamish, far worse was the state of the man that needed them. "Yes, I believe so." He explained the signs that he remembered she made to make sure they were the same, wondering if this was exactly how the Diedne and others started out trying to work together, before the wars. Sheer need. "Instruct me on how do to this." He was going to need a different knife than the one he used on that Nephandus, he decided, so took out his ritual dagger.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 8:35 am

There wasn't time to be squeamish, far worse was the state of the man that needed them. "Yes, I believe so." He explained the signs that he remembered she made to make sure they were the same, wondering if this was exactly how the Diedne and others started out trying to work together, before the wars. Sheer need.

"Yes that is the right ones."
Kristina said and went on to escribe what order the runes and symbols should be carved in, they were a mix of Norse runes, Celtic symbols and far more classical symbols that Hermetics used as well, if the Verbena had any fear of the pain that came with the carvings into her flesh, she did not show it, she was fully focused on her task now.

"Instruct me on how do to this." He was going to need a different knife than the one he used on that Nephandus, he decided, so took out his ritual dagger.

Cut deep, do not just scratch, the cuts need to bleed, do not worry about hurting me, pain is part of the price for the magick."
Kristina said as she handed you her razor blade.
"It cuts neater."
She said and then turned back around to face Wolfgang.
"Skin is tough, one thing is stabbing someone during a battle, you need a sharp blade to carve a clean symbol. Now as I told you Mr Roth Hicks, three columns, a Hermetic should be familiar with that concept, a male side, a female side and balance...and thank you for your help."
She said then she dipped her fingers in the blood from her leg and very, very gently drew a symbol onto Wolfgang's forehead, the Mercere flinched at her touch and whimpered in fear, but there was little to be done for his terror save Jerome's soft reassurances, right now he needed to be healed physically and then maybe something could be done for his mind. Kristina moved her hair away from her back and then started chanting in High German, Diedne magick...one part Celtic and Germanic, one part adapted Hermetisism, she even made the old symbols for Muto Corpus with her elegant hands.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 8:55 am

He traded up the blade for hers, listened to the explanation and tried to think about writing symbols, about the three pillars and the man that was needing their help. Those were things that he could understand easier than what Beatrice had told him of blood but he remembered her doing similar workings and he knew it was potent and the visceral act was important to Verbena. He'd never done anything of this manner before at least in this life but yes, he was familiar with the concepts of the Middle Pillar exercise. Something to give him a Hermetic framework that she spoke of to start the Work.

"I am starting at your mark," he said.  Then he too turned his attention to the task, placing a hand to steady himself on her shoulder. And so the sharp blade sank in, deep enough for blood...and he began to draw each symbol as required, turning her back into the three prescribed columns as if it were living parchment that wept blood.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 9:18 am

Kristina's voice grew deep and shaking with pain as she chanted but she never missed a word, and you realize this was a blood witch's version of your vibrated words, though she did not bring in on with knowledge of how to make the sound resonate in the nasal cavity to provide the deep, powerful sound, she brought it on by the pain from the deep cuts into her milk white skin and the strain that put on her voice when she wanted to scream but forced out the old High German words again, blood became the power that drove her magick, and her sacrifice, life for life, and as she chanted could could hear Wolfgang's bones snapping back into place see flesh reknit itself, it was powerful, vulgar magick, driven by blood, and pain and raw emotion. The Mercere eventually fainted as Kristina worked on him, but color returned to his cheeks as the swelling around his eyes subsided, his knee fitted back together, like a vase breaking in reverse, little bone splinters finding their proper place again. Pain for pain, blood for blood, Kristina's chanting filled the room and grew into a crescendo, the whip marks on the Mercere Deacon's chest, back and legs slowly closed and became nothing but pink marks, his broken jaw came back together and now you could see a handsome man's face, he might be ten or fifteen years older than you, though hardships had marked his features, his hair was deep brown, and his eyes as they slid open for a moment was brown as well, and still Kristina chanted, each cut, each symbol brought a new word, and only when her back became a map of the symbolism her Tradition shared with yours, and the middle pillar the way she saw it had been carved down her spine, only when every cut, bruise and break in Wolfgang's body and been healed and where there where terrible woulds there where now new, pink skin, only when the tormented man fell back into unconsciousness but still with a strong heartbeat and breath did the Verbena stop chanting, and only then did she let the scream that had driven the power behind her words finally escape her lips and fell to her knees on the cold cellar floor, panting, her working was done, bloody, brutal but alive like a breathing thing.
"T...thank you."
Kristina managed to mutter as she tried to catch her breath, her blood dripping to the floor.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 9:37 am

He dropped his hand to his side once it was done, her scream piercing the air. He looked up at the Mercere, still hung up but now knitted back together. His mind and spirit, those would take longer but he had a friend with him...that was something. He nodded to Kristina, checking to see if she was able to stand or needed assistance to steady herself, offering out a hand. He tried to think what Beatrice needed after something like that, beyond rest, aware that she'd just saved two people from near death.He pulled her dress over to her and offered it, for no other reason than to start mopping at the blood. "No, thank you." Then said, "Jerome, let us get him down from there."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 10:00 am

He nodded to Kristina, checking to see if she was able to stand or needed assistance to steady herself, offering out a hand. He tried to think what Beatrice needed after something like that, beyond rest, aware that she'd just saved two people from near death.

Kristina accepted the offered hand and got to her feet shivering, she managed to stand on her own though it was clear that the rote had cost her. You remember that with Beatrice generally she needed peace and quiet to heal her own wounds and then water, with a working like this a blood witch lost a substantial amount of blood and needed to replace fluids.
"I will be alright...but some of the wounded will have to wait, I can heal those that only risk a scar if I mess it up, but I am to tired to try to heal a Hermetic's wounded hands and Mr Wainwright's knee, if I start to knit their life patterns together and make a mistake, I can not try again."
She said shaking slightly.

He pulled her dress over to her and offered it, for no other reason than to start mopping at the blood. "No, thank you." Then said, "Jerome, let us get him down from there."

Kristina took the dress and begun to wipe the worst of the blood off herself then pulled it over her head, though her hands shook to much to button it up. Jerome nodded he gave Kristina a grateful look then unclasped the chains that held Wolfgang, luckily the irons where not locked so there where no need to look for a key, they clasped shut in a way that the captor could easily open and close them but the captive could not get to the latch.
"Yes...let us get him out of here and...contact...my House for...help for him."
He said, his voice was still full of grief for what his friend had gone through. Gently he lifted Wolfgang into his arms after covering his nakedness with his jacket.
"What the hell is wrong with the Nephandi?"
He muttered.
"Why do they do this?"
Jerome said then drew a deep breath.
"Let us just get him out of here and back to Morningstar, he will be safe there."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 5:12 pm

"I will be alright...but some of the wounded will have to wait, I can heal those that only risk a scar if I mess it up, but I am to tired to try to heal a Hermetic's wounded hands and Mr Wainwright's knee, if I start to knit their life patterns together and make a mistake, I can not try again." She said shaking slightly.

"If you contacted home to give them a head's up, then we will follow up with a head count to send home. Should we send the woman with the hands back as well?" he asked.

"Yes...let us get him out of here and...contact...my House for...help for him." He said, his voice was still full of grief for what his friend had gone through. Gently he lifted Wolfgang into his arms after covering his nakedness with his jacket. "What the hell is wrong with the Nephandi?" He muttered. "Why do they do this?" Jerome said then drew a deep breath. "Let us just get him out of here and back to Morningstar, he will be safe there."

He helped release the chains from Wolfgang and looked at him with compassion and sadness. His body looked better, but he had suffered. Still, he had done his job. "The Nephandi wanted something in the vault, a particular package. He refused to give them access. They thought he was weak but they were wrong." He went to help take him to the next room. "Once we move all the wounded together, we will call in to teleport those that are the worst off..."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 5:29 pm

"If you contacted home to give them a head's up, then we will follow up with a head count to send home. Should we send the woman with the hands back as well?" he asked.

"I called Morningstar yes, Master Harris are on standby as soon as we give him a number how how many we are teleporting home he will open a portal for us. And yes Mr Roth Hicks, I do think we should send Lydia as well, I am not a medical doctor, but I am pretty sure her hands have nerve damage, I can not heal her right now, I need to rest first but with luck my Mentor have returned and can take care of her."
Kristina said and nodded she took a few deep breaths to steady herself.
"Those with lighter wounds though, Hayden an his apprentice, some of the Mercere that just have bruises, those I can help."

"The Nephandi wanted something in the vault, a particular package. He refused to give them access. They thought he was weak but they were wrong." He went to help take him to the next room. "Once we move all the wounded together, we will call in to teleport those that are the worst off..."

"No...he is not weak, he is one of the strongest people I know."
Jerome said as he helped to carry Wolfgang out of the room, the Redcap did not move, he lay limp as the two mages carried him.
"He is a good man Mr Roth Hicks..."
Jerome said and sigh.
"He did not deserve this."
Drawing a deep breath the Mercere nodded.
"Good, let us get those that are the worst of out, then we can drive back with the vampire, and perhaps if we are lucky we can find the escaped Nephandus along the way."
He said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 6:49 pm

"I need to rest first but with luck my Mentor have returned and can take care of her." Kristina said and nodded she took a few deep breaths to steady herself. "Those with lighter wounds though, Hayden an his apprentice, some of the Mercere that just have bruises, those I can help.

"Yes, you Colin, Freddy and Wolfgang all need rest soon," he agreed. "If you are not able to drive home, then someone can drive your car back and you also can return with the others."

"No...he is not weak, he is one of the strongest people I know." Jerome said as he helped to carry Wolfgang out of the room, the Redcap did not move, he lay limp as the two mages carried him. "He is a good man Mr Roth Hicks..." Jerome said and sigh. "He did not deserve this."

"No, he didn't. But let's help him complete his job, what he held out for. That vault had something they wanted, we need to make sure they don't get their hands on it."

"Good, let us get those that are the worst of out, then we can drive back with the vampire, and perhaps if we are lucky we can find the escaped Nephandus along the way." He said.

"I'm not sure if the Chief will want a Tremere in his house; we'll call him about that if we find them. Also we're going to need to clean up, we don't want anyone able to find a way to use any of this against us."

As he walked, he concentrated on the stones. 'Friend, how goes the search?' he asked Inamon. He knew the sight would be tough for the others - a blood witch covered in that much blood meant a tough working, especially alongside a Flambeau with hands red in the blood of both an ally and foe. Still, the Deacon looked a sight better than he had, at least the other Mercere had been spared that much.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 7:21 pm

"Yes, you Colin, Freddy and Wolfgang all need rest soon," he agreed. "If you are not able to drive home, then someone can drive your car back and you also can return with the others."

"I can drive...I think my main issue is well."
Kristina indicated her half buttoned up, bloody dress.
"I look like if I have murdered someone. I do have a shift in the care though, I do not use blood for a focus as often as before I met my husband...he...well spilling that much blood around a vampire is never wise, but I do try to be prepared, but unless I get the time to change if the police see me there will be trouble."
The Verbena said and sigh.
"But yes the wounded need to get to safety."
She said but she did not look like she would be in any state to drive, she was shivering as if cold and her emerald colored eyes where unfocused.

"No, he didn't. But let's help him complete his job, what he held out for. That vault had something they wanted, we need to make sure they don't get their hands on it."

"Agreed..."
Jerome said.
"We need to keep whatever they wanted out of the Nephandi's hands, we have to ask the other Chantries in the Tribunal for help to keep guard on this place until my Housemates can return."
He suggested.

"I'm not sure if the Chief will want a Tremere in his house; we'll call him about that if we find them. Also we're going to need to clean up, we don't want anyone able to find a way to use any of this against us."

"Yes, we do need to get rid of the arcane connections, I can not be to much of a help with that though."
Jerome said and sigh.
"Perhaps the Chief can send some help for that in addition we can ask him what he want us to do about the vampire, the creature might know more about what the Nephandi was doing here though, it would be a shame not to use the chance to have a talk with him, off course we could chain him down upstairs and do it there and then either let him go or kill him once we are done."
The Mercere said and nodded.

As he walked, he concentrated on the stones. 'Friend, how goes the search?' he asked Inamon.

"I have found some of the stones that might help the one who have been repaired's thing I can not touch. I will manifest them."
Inanon said or rather you felt his word and you saw the cracked marble knight standing in the shadows, several blue stones in his hand.

He knew the sight would be tough for the others - a blood witch covered in that much blood meant a tough working, especially alongside a Flambeau with hands red in the blood of both an ally and foe. Still, the Deacon looked a sight better than he had, at least the other Mercere had been spared that much.

There was allot of murmurs as you cam into the main room of the cellar where everyone where gathered. The Mercere limped over to you and their Deacon. The teenager, Dan, you remembered his name was gently touched the wounded Redcap's hand.
"Mentor...will...will he be ok?"
He asked in a very concerned tone of voice he then saw Kristina and muttered in a chocked tone of voice.
"Heavens what did they do to him?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 7:44 pm

It was true that he had not considered the effect it might have on her husband, a vampire but now that she said it, it was rather obvious. But even so, she was shivering as if she were close to shock and covered in blood, not the best situation for driving. "I think it might be wise if you escorted the wounded to Morningstar...if you need to cleanse yourself, first though we will try to find a way to do that. I know that my cabalmate would not be able to drive after using that much blood and after such difficulties."

"We need to keep whatever they wanted out of the Nephandi's hands, we have to ask the other Chantries in the Tribunal for help to keep guard on this place until my Housemates can return." He suggested..."Yes, we do need to get rid of the arcane connections, I can not be to much of a help with that though." Jerome said and sigh. "Perhaps the Chief can send some help for that in addition we can ask him what he want us to do about the vampire, the creature might know more about what the Nephandi was doing here though, it would be a shame not to use the chance to have a talk with him, off course we could chain him down upstairs and do it there and then either let him go or kill him once we are done." The Mercere said and nodded.

He frowned. "Yes, I would like to know if he has any information for us as well. I'd rather not give the Tremere another reason to come back though and we're not sure how strong he is. I will call the Chief and ask him for assistance." He helped bring Wolfgang in and set him gently down with the others, keeping an eye on Kristina who looked dizzy from blood loss. He looked at Dan with sympathy as he looked on horrified at what had happened to his mentor. He knew how hard it was to see the outfall of this, he hoped the man would make a recovery after all he'd been through in his life. "They tried to get him to open the vault but he held his ground and would not give in. Mrs Knox has healed his wounds. But now he needs rest and care from his friends."

"Mr Fisher, how are you proceeding?" he asked.

"I have found some of the stones that might help the one who have been repaired's thing I can not touch. I will manifest them."
Inanon said or rather you felt his word and you saw the cracked marble knight standing in the shadows, several blue stones in his hand.

'Thank you. How injured are you both? he asked. Then he rephrased, 'Your forms were damaged while you attended your duties.' He put out a hand towards the blue stones and the elemental.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 8:06 pm

It was true that he had not considered the effect it might have on her husband, a vampire but now that she said it, it was rather obvious. But even so, she was shivering as if she were close to shock and covered in blood, not the best situation for driving. "I think it might be wise if you escorted the wounded to Morningstar...if you need to cleanse yourself, first though we will try to find a way to do that. I know that my cabalmate would not be able to drive after using that much blood and after such difficulties."

"I...ehm....you may be right Mr Roth Hicks."
Kristina said, she was a proud woman and she did not want to be seen as weak, and yet it was clear she was hardly able to walk, blood loss, exhaustion and Paradox was not always the best combination.
"I should probably stay with the wounded, make sure they are alright."
She muttered.
"Young Verbena learn how much blood we can loose safely, and while I am within the limit of safe, I am not within the limit of not being affected."
She admitted.

He frowned. "Yes, I would like to know if he has any information for us as well. I'd rather not give the Tremere another reason to come back though and we're not sure how strong he is. I will call the Chief and ask him for assistance."

"Well yes we do not need the Tremere coming seeking revenge, on the other hand we need information."
Jerome said then he nodded.
"Yes as Chief Joakim what he want me to do with the man."

He helped bring Wolfgang in and set him gently down with the others, keeping an eye on Kristina who looked dizzy from blood loss. He looked at Dan with sympathy as he looked on horrified at what had happened to his mentor. He knew how hard it was to see the outfall of this, he hoped the man would make a recovery after all he'd been through in his life. "They tried to get him to open the vault but he held his ground and would not give in. Mrs Knox has healed his wounds. But now he needs rest and care from his friends."

Kristina was rather unsteady on her feet, she clearly needed to sit down and rest but she was already checking on the wounded, this was not her first fight it seamed, she knew how to grit her teeth and keep going, but there was a limit to how long she could press her body. Dan nodded he knelt down beside his Mentor and gently stroked the man's bloodstained hair.
"I do not know what to do to help him."
The boy muttered.
"But we will all be there for him."

"Mr Fisher, how are you proceeding?" he asked.

Hayden pointed at a nearby table which now had several bits and bobs on it.
"That is what the Nephandi down here had on them, I have not started upstairs yet, these two bodies are ready for disposal, I will take care of that though, I will bring them upstairs and burn them."

'Thank you. How injured are you both? he asked. Then he rephrased, 'Your forms were damaged while you attended your duties.' He put out a hand towards the blue stones and the elemental.

The Umbrood dropped the stones into your hand, they where real and manifested, even if he was not.
"If me and my brother had gotten much more damage our existence would end, but for now we exist."
Inanon said.
"We will heal in the Earth in our own plane, it will take time, but we will be complete again. We did perform our tasks, we fulfilled what we are."
He said sounding pleased with himself.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 8:56 pm

"I...ehm....you may be right Mr Roth Hicks." Kristina said... "I should probably stay with the wounded, make sure they are alright."
She muttered. "Young Verbena learn how much blood we can loose safely, and while I am within the limit of safe, I am not within the limit of not being affected."

"Driving a car would not be safe," he said. "Plus, it will be good to have someone inform the next people to help care for the wounded what their states are, as well. If you'll give your keys to us when you can, then someone will drive the car back."

"Well yes we do not need the Tremere coming seeking revenge, on the other hand we need information." Jerome said then he nodded. "Yes as Chief Joakim what he want me to do with the man.

"Very well. If you can help Mrs Knox...while she attends to the smaller wounds I am going to check my cabalmate's status. Then call in to have the wounded moved, then the Chief."

"I do not know what to do to help him." The boy muttered. "But we will all be there for him.

"I believe that will help. Also helping one another, we are going to send you to Morningstar and we will need help moving those that are incapacitated." He stood back up and put his clean hand on the man's shoulder before checking in on what else needed to be done. It was not that he was callous about the state of Wolfgang, only that they needed to keep going. They were not yet free and clear and the vault was not yet secure. Adley was glad the man had people that cared for him by his side, that knew him. Even if it was hard to see him such, especially for his apprentice.

Hayden pointed at a nearby table which now had several bits and bobs on it. "That is what the Nephandi down here had on them, I have not started upstairs yet, these two bodies are ready for disposal, I will take care of that though, I will bring them upstairs and burn them.

"Good, thank you. Be wary upstairs, sodalis. Take backup."

"If me and my brother had gotten much more damage our existence would end, but for now we exist." Inanon said. "We will heal in the Earth in our own plane, it will take time, but we will be complete again. We did perform our tasks, we fulfilled what we are."

'Yes, you did. My thanks to you both for your excellent work. We are not quite done yet. Are you able to stay a little longer?'He took the tass in hand and looked it over, to see how much the Elemental had found for them.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 9:12 pm

"Driving a car would not be safe," he said. "Plus, it will be good to have someone inform the next people to help care for the wounded what their states are, as well. If you'll give your keys to us when you can, then someone will drive the car back."

"Yes...you are right..."
Kristina said and gave a tired sigh, she fumbled into her pocket and retrieve a set of car keys on a quartz crystal key chain and handed them to you.
"Thank you..."
She said and smiled.
"For helping with the car."

"Very well. If you can help Mrs Knox...while she attends to the smaller wounds I am going to check my cabalmate's status. Then call in to have the wounded moved, then the Chief."

"Very well, that sounds like a plan. And I hope your Cabalmate is doing better."
Jerome said, he gave you a nod, and gave Wolfgang another worried look, then he went over to Kristina to help her tend to the less severely wounded.

"I believe that will help. Also helping one another, we are going to send you to Morningstar and we will need help moving those that are incapacitated." He stood back up and put his clean hand on the man's shoulder

"I hope so, that we can help him that is."
Dan said then he nodded.
"I can help out moving those who can not walk and I am sure the others can help out as well Sir."
The apprentice said, eager to both be out of the place that had been his home but that he now feared and also eager to help out and be useful.

before checking in on what else needed to be done. It was not that he was callous about the state of Wolfgang, only that they needed to keep going. They were not yet free and clear and the vault was not yet secure.

Kristina forgot her razor in the storage room where she had worked on Wolfgang, other than that the only things that needed to be done was tending to the bodies and the Nephandi's things and Hayden was on that, calling back to Chantry Morningstar, getting the wounded ti safety and tending to the vampire, at least that you can see right now, well in addition to getting some guards for the vault and securing the Post Office but perhaps Chief Joakim could help with that.

"Good, thank you. Be wary upstairs, sodalis. Take backup."

"Off course Sodalis."
Hayden said and nodded.

Yes, you did. My thanks to you both for your excellent work. We are not quite done yet. Are you able to stay a little longer?

"We do not understand...longer, do that have to do with time? We will stay until the task is done."
Inananon said and seamed confused.

He took the tass in hand and looked it over, to see how much the Elemental had found for them.

It was give or take five drams of tass, you would have to do a closer inspection to know anything more than that though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu May 12, 2016 9:26 pm

"Yes...you are right..." Kristina said and gave a tired sigh, she fumbled into her pocket and retrieve a set of car keys on a quartz crystal key chain and handed them to you. "Thank you..." She said and smiled. "For helping with the car.

"Of course," he said with a nod. He took the keys and put them into his pocket.

"Very well, that sounds like a plan. And I hope your Cabalmate is doing better." Jerome said, he gave you a nod, and gave Wolfgang another worried look, then he went over to Kristina to help her tend to the less severely wounded.

"I hope so as well, and we will get yours home," he said.

"I can help out moving those who can not walk and I am sure the others can help out as well Sir." The apprentice said, eager to both be out of the place that had been his home but that he now feared and also eager to help out and be useful

"Good, thank you."

We do not understand...longer, do that have to do with time? We will stay until the task is done." Inananon said and seamed confused.

'It is a concept of time, yes. Meaning that the task continues and is not yet done. But it is closer to done than it was when we first met," he said to the Elemental. "I will take these to my friend to help with what you cannot touch.' He took what he felt was about two drams of tass in hand and knelt down beside his cabalmate, a worried look crossing his face again. "I hope you are just taking another ill-timed nap, amicus," he said. Then he examined the tass and his friend, to see first the resonance of the tass and then if was affecting him without his intervening.

// I'll have some dice later today for rolls
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu May 12, 2016 9:39 pm

"Of course," he said with a nod. He took the keys and put them into his pocket.

Kristina nodded and walked over to the Mercere to see if there where anyone she could help.

"I hope so as well, and we will get yours home," he said.

"Thank you."
Jerome said and gave a smile but he seamed concerned and upset, his own had been attacked horribly, that was not an easy thing to deal with.

"Good, thank you."

The young Mercere gave a tired nod and forced a smile.

'It is a concept of time, yes. Meaning that the task continues and is not yet done. But it is closer to done than it was when we first met," he said to the Elemental. "I will take these to my friend to help with what you cannot touch.'

"I understand I think."
The Elemental said.
"I have been told that for humans, there is not one point of time, there is linear progression, I can not understand this, but I understand this is how it is for you."
He said but it was clear he struggled with the concept.
"Good, those we can not touch are important."
The Umbrood stated and seamed pleased.

He took what he felt was about two drams of tass in hand and knelt down beside his cabalmate, a worried look crossing his face again. "I hope you are just taking another ill-timed nap, amicus," he said. Then he examined the tass and his friend, to see first the resonance of the tass and then if was affecting him without his intervening.

The tass where very clear and pure, there where minimal Resonance and what Resonance there was had a balance to it, both Static and Dynamic. You could feel your own Avatar enjoying how that Tass felt to be around. You do not know if it was affecting Colin to just be around, it might though.

(OOC 1: Let us just assume that a quick Prime scan on the Tass works well, it is a very simple rote and you can roll for anything more complicated since you did not have dice right now.)

(OOC 2: I am working on the summary of this thread but have not had the time to finish it since I was on a train all day yesterday, I will get it done and start a new thread then so if this go to page 31 before I get it done I hope that is ok. I am hoping to have it done tomorrow.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Thu May 12, 2016 10:13 pm

Colin snored softly, the kind of snore one might expect from someone who'd suffered nasal injuries in the past. As the tass was held closer to him... was it a trick of the light? Wishful thinking? Reality? It seemed like Colin's arm twitched a little, trying futilely to reach toward the tass... but not for long enough to ascertain whether the arm had really moved...

((OOC: No rush - I think we can survive a page 31. Wink ))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri May 13, 2016 2:48 am

Adley's brows drew together slightly. Colin's arm had moved...or he thought it had? Maybe it was another twitchy spasm...or maybe...He took one of the tass and put it into his friend's hand and closed his hand over his with his somewhat cleaner one. Then he used the other to describe the right gestures again as he spoke the Words. Similarly to how he had offered tass to the blackened dragon just moments ago, he tried to do the same now, moving one dram of quintessence out through the threads and towards Colin's spirit. He couldn't directly feed it to his system or his avatar, but if his avatar was in an acceptable state it might help. If not, if it did not seem to be going anywhere, he would have to send the remaining tass with him and have the healer help apply it properly.

// S2P2- 5, 9, 7;  2, 5, 0;  4, 7, 5 - to clarify, he doesn't want to accidently hurt him in a fragile state, he would rather a Master deal with those aspects but he is just sort if offering like one might food to a shy hurt cat.
// OOC 2 - no problem at all! : )
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri May 13, 2016 5:22 am

Colin in your unconscious state your pain reduce a little, or well it is less that pain is reduced as that a general sense of increased well being comes over you, like if someone if battered and beaten but then someone open the window in the stuffy room you are in to let in fresh air, it is not much but it do help, though you do not know how or why or really what is happening around you, but your Avatar is a little more comfortable.

Adley, and Avatar normally would only draw Quintessence from the Pool, only by will and magick do they use Tass, but you can feel that the bit of energy you offer the wounded Avatar, vanish, you can neither see nor touch an Avatar, as your new Umbrood friends put it, their being is more than them, they are more complicated, more advanced, you can reach out towards the place you know the soul is though and offer a bit of the Tass and it seams like something respond, a feeling of something static, like metal or a crystal structure comes over you for a moment, but that is as close to contact with the Avatar as you get, you neither see nor touch it but if you where to make a guess as to it's Essence you now have a better base to make that guess now and you feel the Tass get drawn into Colin, you see no change but if that was his Avatar's doing then it where at least well enough to act.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri May 13, 2016 6:38 am

After a moment he felt the solidified quintessence dissipate from between their hands along with a slight sensation, or impression of something ordered or consistent...it was a good sign, he decided. Still, he didn't want to push it and knew he needed expert care. "She's alive; we're getting you both back now, just hang on," he said to him, even if he couldn't hear, letting go of his hand and stood up.

'Thank you, the ephemeral stones help,' he directed to the Elementals. Then he looked towards the others. "Alright, I'm going to call for the transport soon if we are nearly ready. Jerome, I believe I will still need your help, plus your car is here, if you can stay? Everyone else that is leaving, let's help one another get ready. Be careful with her, she sustained a head injury and my cabalmate's leg and of course your Deacon." He looked from Wolfgang to Mrs Knox, checking to see how she was doing.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri May 13, 2016 6:51 am

"We are glad, that which we can not touch inside of mages are beautiful, they are important."
Inanon said, or rather you felt his intention and your mind created words.

Jerome nodded and glanced up from where he was bandaging a cut on one of the other Mercere's arm.
"I can stay no problem and I will be happy to help out as soon as the others are safely sent back to Morningstar."
He said as he gave his friend a pat on the shoulder and stood.

Kristina was checking on Freddy, it was clear that the raven haired Verbena needed rest and she looked to be in a bit of a state, but she did her duties and kept on her feet.
"I will get them ready."
She said as she directed James to gently lift Freddy to carry her through once Hans opened his portal. She set two of the less wounded Mercere to carry Colin and intended that she and Dan would carry Wolfgang.
"We should be ready here, we will get them all help and do not worry about your Cabalmate Mr Roth Hicks, I will make sure he will get the best of care my Chantry can offer."
Kristina promised in a firm but tired voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri May 13, 2016 7:05 am

"We should be ready here, we will get them all help and do not worry about your Cabalmate Mr Roth Hicks, I will make sure he will get the best of care my Chantry can offer."

"Good, thank you. Will you also take some of this tass the Elemental found, to be used to help Colin's avatar heal?" Then he gave a sharp look around for Magda as he picked his phone out. "Where is Mr Fisher's apprentice?"
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri May 13, 2016 7:42 am

"I will give it to whoever is tasked with healing him."
Kristina said and put the remaining tass in her dress pouch. You see Magda where you left her, right out in the hall, maintaining the hole in the air barrier, though now and again she was testing the barrier with her hand and it seamed like it was beginning to fade, now with the mage who cast it dead. The young mage looked rather pale and like if she would get sick at any moment, but she seamed to also be focusing on something else, a mental task of some sort her mentor had given her.
"Over by the air wall Mr Roth Hicks."
Kristina said and pointed to the large teenager.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top