The Mirror Man, Nicolai's Plans and The Grimoire IC Thread 11

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Mirror Man, Nicolai's Plans and The Grimoire IC Thread 11

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:44 pm

He smiled, "I've met Warden. She tried... Probably exactly what you would expect. Suffice to say, I am here, stronger than before, she is not."
"Oh shit!" The young Nephandus exclaimed. "Well I am glad you are not hurt Sir, so she is dead then well she will not be missed by many, but I would not tell Cotta that you killed her, that is the one who control the Labyrinth and talk to it, the pair of them, well even Nephandi have their needs." Tian said.

Adley leveled another look at Colin and scratched out. 'Please be careful what you say.' Though now he knew more about the Labyrinth than perhaps he wanted to, that the pair of them had been together in a relationship. Whatever that meant for them he really did not want to spend time speculating upon.

"I will talk with them once we are done talking here and send you a message with their preferences. Do you prefer that all three of them choose the same thing or is it acceptable if each of them make up their own minds?"

"It would probably be easier to arrange one choice than two. But if you wish to spit them up, I will see what I can do. Perhaps asking them if it is possible to go as a group with the acknowledgement that they might have to go with majority?"

"The Prince have a pair of ghouls and use the basement of their home as holding cells for his prisoners, it is away from the main Elysiums so escaped prisoners can not gain any useful information and it is fairly secure. I am willing to help you storm this house and see if this old Tremere is there but probably the solution for my offspring should be set up first since when the Prince discovers this...there will be hell to pay."

"I agree there would be risk, yes and we should try to figure that out beforehand. I will try to get that settled while we figure out some of the other things that we need to do in order to accomplish our goal. I do wonder if Abigail has put some of her own protections on the area. I recall you had said she had tempted the Prince with the lure of teaching him magick, there might be some types of magick there. Anything else you imagine would be present?"

He pondered briefly, then wrote back, "If you can call home about it, I would wager Master Steelhaven has already something prepared."

Adley raised an eyebrow at him and gave a nod. 'We will need to call home. There is much to do though. Can you check on the Chief and his apprentice, tell him what you just heard about the Labyrinth and about the vampire at Lavender? Perhaps about splitting groups to get Tian's family out and get this Elder? Meanwhile, one of his other apprentices was supposed to help with a secure link home, I will try to track him down and call in.

"Chances are this endeavor will cost me my life Mr Roth Hicks, I knew that when I agreed to work with you. However by custom in Anarch uprisings, as this will be seen as by Lodin, the Baron...or Anarch leader's childer often get executed and the Baron him or herself, but the rest of the Anarchs usually are left be or with minor punishments, it is a tradition to stop hostilities and avoid endangering our secrecy, however if I run and do not stand and face my own actions then the Prince can take it out on my boys without anyone giving him any flack for it."

"I see...that would be...very unfortunate but I understand your desire to protect your childer if such a thing should come to pass." Which was about as far as he could go about saying he hoped she didn't die, given his position in the Order. She had so far been up front and it seemed honest. Vampire she may be but at least in these instances preferable to say, Nicolai or the Prince, by far.

"I will ask Khalid, perhaps he can provide some sort of distraction yes, there are likely to, if there are prisoners in the villa's basement, to be three or four of the Prince's loyal vampires there as guards in addition to ghouls...then again they will not expect for my boys and your men to storm the place either."

"I hope they wouldn't but it would be good to know ahead of time what sort of defense to expect. As I said, there might be magikal defenses as well now."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:10 pm

"It would probably be easier to arrange one choice than two. But if you wish to spit them up, I will see what I can do. Perhaps asking them if it is possible to go as a group with the acknowledgement that they might have to go with majority?"

"I will inform them of that and let them sort it out between themselves then."
Tyler said she did not seam pleased about the danger her childer would be in or that they might be staked but she accepted your offer of help as a good one non the less.
"I will get back to you with their reply as soon as I can."

"I agree there would be risk, yes and we should try to figure that out beforehand. I will try to get that settled while we figure out some of the other things that we need to do in order to accomplish our goal.

"Very well I will take with my offspring while you sort out what you need to on your end."
The vampiress said.
"But yes I would prefer to get them to safety before pissing of Prince Lodin to much."

I do wonder if Abigail has put some of her own protections on the area. I recall you had said she had tempted the Prince with the lure of teaching him magick, there might be some types of magick there. Anything else you imagine would be present?"

"Magick would be your department Mr Roth Hicks, not mine but yes if Abigail could provide some added security for the holding cells I imagine that she have been asked to do so. Other than that no, my kind and our servants, all of them well armed that would be the security of the place, possibly bribed officers of the law but doubtful, Lodin would not trust them enough."

"I see...that would be...very unfortunate but I understand your desire to protect your childer if such a thing should come to pass." Which was about as far as he could go about saying he hoped she didn't die, given his position in the Order. She had so far been up front and it seemed honest. Vampire she may be but at least in these instances preferable to say, Nicolai or the Prince, by far.

"Both my own Childer and the rest of this city both for my kind and the humans, I shall not deny the fact that I am a parasite Mr Roth Hicks, but that do not mean I do not care about the fate of those that live in Chicago or the world at large it seams."
Tyler said then she was silent for a moment, acknowledging your unspoken wish that she would not perish in this.
"We all have to do our part."
She added.
"And pay the price for it."

"I hope they wouldn't but it would be good to know ahead of time what sort of defense to expect. As I said, there might be magikal defenses as well now."

"The last time I was a...ehm guest at that fine establishment there where the married ghoul couple, as well as three vampire guards, however I was locked in a cell and spent most of the time on my back on the floor not moving around to much so I did not get a chance to case out the entire house. Khalid might know more."
Tyler said.
"I have told you what I know about the place and I have no way of knowing about any magickal defenses."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Colin nodded, "Well, I hardly have any good reason to inform this Cotta - seems like needlessly antagonizing her."
He shrugged, "I suppose your guess is as good as any."
He leaned back and smiled, "By 'our cause', I did not mean in the larger scheme of things, as such - in this case, I was thinking of preventing the Fallen from making a hellscape of the entire New England area and surrounding states. I get a vague impression the Nosferatu are talented at not being seen - is there any chance that could be used to extricate the captive without engaging any guards?"

((OOC: Several things- Heroes Wanted, which is basically Kick-Ass: The Board Game, Funemployed, Mad Science University, Cards Against Humanity (my own custom set), and a few others along those lines...))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:44 pm

"Very well I will take with my offspring while you sort out what you need to on your end." The vampiress said. "But yes I would prefer to get them to safety before pissing of Prince Lodin to much."

"Very well."

"Magick would be your department Mr Roth Hicks, not mine but yes if Abigail could provide some added security for the holding cells I imagine that she have been asked to do so. Other than that no, my kind and our servants, all of them well armed that would be the security of the place, possibly bribed officers of the law but doubtful, Lodin would not trust them enough."

"Fair enough," he replied.

"We all have to do our part." She added. "And pay the price for it."

He nodded, more to himself than to her since of course she could not see him. "Yes."

"The last time I was a...ehm guest at that fine establishment there where the married ghoul couple, as well as three vampire guards, however I was locked in a cell and spent most of the time on my back on the floor not moving around to much so I did not get a chance to case out the entire house. Khalid might know more."

"Alright, it looks like we have our work cut out for now. I will see about the arrangements for your childer and other things of use for extractig this 'resource,' he said, making the word sound as if he disagreed with it, "from the Nephandi while you do the same. We'll reconnect as soon as we've got something?"

// Heroes sounds fun. Also the bit of italics was supposed to be a note to Colin, I forgot to type that it was written.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Colin nodded, "Well, I hardly have any good reason to inform this Cotta - seems like needlessly antagonizing her."

"Well that would be wise...not antagonizing her I mean."
Tian said.
"She is quite powerful."

He shrugged, "I suppose your guess is as good as any."

"Well while the origins of our Clan name might be interesting Mr...? It is one of those things I seldom have the time to worry about."
Tyler said.

He leaned back and smiled, "By 'our cause', I did not mean in the larger scheme of things, as such - in this case, I was thinking of preventing the Fallen from making a hellscape of the entire New England area and surrounding states.

"Ah yes stopping that is a cause I am helping yes."
Tyler said then she sigh.
"Do not concern yourself with me mage, things are as they are in our society and I have survived a pinch before and if I do not this time then well...I have lived a long time and I have live well."

I get a vague impression the Nosferatu are talented at not being seen - is there any chance that could be used to extricate the captive without engaging any guards?"

"They are pretty good at not being seen, however they can generally not go though locked door so getting to a prisoner unnoticed will be hard, also the way they go unnoticed generally do not protect them from cameras, and my society knows about their powers so no just walking in there, picking up this elder and walking back out is not likely to happen."

"Alright, it looks like we have our work cut out for now. I will see about the arrangements for your childer and other things of use for removing this 'resource,' he said, making the word sound as if he disagreed with it, "from the Nephandi while you do the same. We'll reconnect as soon as we've got something?"

"Very well that is agreeable to me, we should probably not waste more time then, I will send you a message with the choice my Childer make and work on delaying Abigail with what I can muster of political might, I will call you back once I have spoken with Khalid and know whatever or not he will help us."
Tyler said and nodded.

(OOC: Sounds like fun games. Oh I missed that something was written and not spoken? Sorry.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:57 pm

((OOC: Actually, it was I who apparently missed that we'd progressed to page 30. Razz ))

Colin nodded and wrote back to Adley, "That I can do. Check with Chief Joakim, but right away, or should I wait until the end of the call?"
He nodded thoughtfully, scritching his cheek, "Then, madame Tyler, I can only wish that your last night on Earth be a good one, whenever it comes."
He made a small note about the Nosferatu not being hidden from cameras, "Well, that would add to the difficulty, then... Presumably, burrowing through the floor is also right out, so I fear without any more intimate knowledge of the place itself - which I expect would be considered rather treasonous for you to give out - I can't really offer much strategic advice."
He slowly gathered the sensitive notes - each of his pages needing to be dealt with - and looked for some suitable tray or platter or something of the sort.
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:55 am

"Ah yes stopping that is a cause I am helping yes." Tyler said then she sigh. "Do not concern yourself with me mage, things are as they are in our society and I have survived a pinch before and if I do not this time then well...I have lived a long time and I have live well."

"I understand," he replied.

Colin nodded and wrote back to Adley, "That I can do. Check with Chief Joakim, but right away, or should I wait until the end of the call?"

'Think we're nearly done unless you want to ask her something else?' he replied in the note. 'Best to wait till after the call so we have complete info to tell the Chief.

"Very well that is agreeable to me, we should probably not waste more time then, I will send you a message with the choice my Childer make and work on delaying Abigail with what I can muster of political might, I will call you back once I have spoken with Khalid and know whatever or not he will help us."

"Alright, keep me posted," he said, looking at Colin to see if he had any last minute things to tell Tyler before he hung up.

// no problema xD also yay page 30
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:22 am

He nodded thoughtfully, scritching his cheek, "Then, madame Tyler, I can only wish that your last night on Earth be a good one, whenever it comes."

"Thank you."
Tyler said softly then she added.
"I wish the same for you mage and a glorious death when that day comes, when it is time to leave this world, make it count and make your enemies bleed."

He made a small note about the Nosferatu not being hidden from cameras, "Well, that would add to the difficulty, then... Presumably, burrowing through the floor is also right out, so I fear without any more intimate knowledge of the place itself - which I expect would be considered rather treasonous for you to give out - I can't really offer much strategic advice."

"I think they would hear us drilling through the ground though...there might be a option there, some of us can move through the earth as part of it, the problem is moving through concrete and also taking someone with them in that form."
Tyler said then she scoffed.
"It is treacherous indeed but I am still doing it am I not. I will not betray the Elysiums but these holding cells are a minor strategic point so I have been giving you information about it for the greater good now have I not, so what do you need to know about it?"
She said sounding displeased, it could be easy for her to move against her own, even on a lesser thing like freeing a prisoner.

He slowly gathered the sensitive notes - each of his pages needing to be dealt with - and looked for some suitable tray or platter or something of the sort.

There was a metal fruit bowl filled with a few apples and some bananas decorating the teacher's desk in one end of the class room.

(OOC: Yeah we do go through the pages, I am working on the summary of this thread so we can move on to the next one.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "One warrior's blessing to another, hmm?"
He pondered, "The holding cells - how far away are they from, say, the sewer mains, or any other similarly large subterranean passageways? Also, are they actually underground? You might want to hear with your latest guest whether he's able to quietly remove large chunks of concrete - he could be an asset to such an operation."

After the call was hung up, he quickly drew a circle on a page, sketching a ribbon of glyphs to match the energy flows he'd sensed from the hand gestures when Morgan had performed them, then placed the page over the bowl, and the folded pages inside the circle, waving his Chaos wand in a circular pattern over the papers, "Iunctiae disrumpo et diffugit."

((OOC: So, Prime 2, Entropy 2 to not only cut the link, but essentially scramble and disperse any shred of those connections, as well, from those pages... Arete roll: 5,6,9 - 1,0,0... and I think that should be more than adequate to clean up a few pages before burning them. Wink ))
((OOC2: and yeah, we seem to be going through pages like prunes through a short grandmother.))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:46 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "One warrior's blessing to another, hmm?"

"Yes, from one warrior to another mage, from one warrior to another."
Tyler said in a strong, proud tone of voice.

He pondered, "The holding cells - how far away are they from, say, the sewer mains, or any other similarly large subterranean passageways? Also, are they actually underground? You might want to hear with your latest guest whether he's able to quietly remove large chunks of concrete - he could be an asset to such an operation."

"There is sewer grates in the street outside of the villa, other than that I do not know, I would have to check some city maps to know how it is in relation to the sewer system. There are three cells in the basement of the villa and that basement is fully underground yes, it was originally built to be a place to hide from storms, so you can store a vampire captive there without them being killed by sunlight."
The vampiress said then she added.
"Tian? Well I will ask him and see what he can do, however if he comes with us on this operation would not that mean your ehm...faction? You have factions the way I understand it, that your side would try to kill or capture him?"

After the call was hung up, he quickly drew a circle on a page, sketching a ribbon of glyphs to match the energy flows he'd sensed from the hand gestures when Morgan had performed them, then placed the page over the bowl, and the folded pages inside the circle, waving his Chaos wand in a circular pattern over the papers, "Iunctiae disrumpo et diffugit."

As you chant and try to copy Jeffry Morgan's quick, elegant hand movements the papers yellow with age, the lines and letters bleed into the paper turning a ugly shade of brown like was so common on old notebooks. The pages would still have to be burned but your spell had degraded them and you are pretty sure you managed to degrade the energy patterns and connections in them just as you had the paper and ink.

(OOC: Yeah that should do it, those connections are gone though Colin's hand movements might be a little less elegant than Jeffry's.)

(OOC 2 lol Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "I would suggest you look up the underground areas as a possible access route, then. And yes, I'm afraid any of ours, if we were to cross his path, would be required to attempt to kill or capture the young man - however, not all Magi need to be at the same time and location as where their spell goes off - some of us can create effects that can be triggered at a later time, at another location. Think of it as, well, crafting your own ammunition for a firearm; you'll take great care in not making it go off before it's needed, but at the same time, it's simple enough to set off that someone else with a minimum of instruction can do so while you're safely off somewhere else. I can't say whether Tian has the necessary skills, but it can't hurt you to ask him, can it?"

He worn pages, unfolding them and looking them over, showing them to Adley, "I think I've got this figured out. And good grief, does it itch..."

((OOC: Colin doesn't use hand movements - he made a good attempt at translating the hand gestures to drawn symbols - the element of air, the symbol of Prime and Entropy, that sort of thing, in a ribbon following the edge of the circle. Sort of like a magic centrifuge; certainly cruder than Morgan's version, but adequately functional.))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "I would suggest you look up the underground areas as a possible access route, then.

"I will ask one of my boys to check out the city maps and maps of the sewers on his computer, I should know pretty soon if that is a possible access route, it is not a bad idea in that case."
Tyler muttered.
"Well we will know soon enough."

And yes, I'm afraid any of ours, if we were to cross his path, would be required to attempt to kill or capture the young man - however, not all Magi need to be at the same time and location as where their spell goes off - some of us can create effects that can be triggered at a later time, at another location. Think of it as, well, crafting your own ammunition for a firearm; you'll take great care in not making it go off before it's needed, but at the same time, it's simple enough to set off that someone else with a minimum of instruction can do so while you're safely off somewhere else. I can't say whether Tian has the necessary skills, but it can't hurt you to ask him, can it?"

"Hum...so what I should ask him is if he can magically remove concrete and if he can do so in a way so that another mage can activate his spell or there are some time delay on it? Well not it do not hurt to ask I will take it up with him."
The vampiress said then she added.
"Very well then is there anything else you wish to discuss with me before we each set to our given tasks to get this plan ready as soon as possible?"

(OOC: Ok ignore what I said about hand movements I misunderstood you. Nice use of Colin's Paradigm.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:35 pm

Colin smiled, "Yes, something like that. I'm afraid any Magi might be prosecuted for dealing with Tian in such a manner, but you are not subject to Mage law, so I believe we should all be clear in that regard. I believe that would be all we can come up with for now. Anything more is idle speculation requiring conferring with others who have the answers we need. Godspeed, ma'am, and... I hope this works out, for both our cities' sakes."

((OOC: Hey, gotta figure out how to adapt the task to the tools I know, right? Wink ))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Colin smiled, "Yes, something like that. I'm afraid any Magi might be prosecuted for dealing with Tian in such a manner, but you are not subject to Mage law, so I believe we should all be clear in that regard. I believe that would be all we can come up with for now.

"Very well I understand. I will talk with the boy about this, and we will see what can be done."
Tyler said and sigh.
"Your society's laws are as strict and unmoving as mine it seams."

Anything more is idle speculation requiring conferring with others who have the answers we need. Godspeed, ma'am, and... I hope this works out, for both our cities' sakes."

"The same to you Sir. Yes I do hope it will work out. I will contact your friend shortly unless something happens and he contacts me. Trouble with mages, had it been werewolves I would have expected it but mages...well well what a world we live in. Good night for now both of you."
Tyler said and hung up the phone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:20 pm

(OOC: Well then we are at 30 pages and it is time for a new IC thread. Here is a summary of what have happened in this thread, please let me know if I have forgotten something important.

Colin gets taken back to Morningstar where the Archmage Crexia brings him into a time bubble to treat his wounded Avatar, he wakes up in a bed only half an hour later but for him it have been two days. Colin finds that his Avatar while sore is not badly wounded and he can work magick with some discomfort, a discomfort that Crexia says will go away in a week or so, what's more Colin find that his Avatar have grown stronger from it's ordeal, something Crexia can not explain. Colin also find that Kristina have left a blue apatite rose with him to help heal his soul, the same rose that Beatrice showed him in his vision. Colin tells Crexia about his visions and after cleaning up and some food he go to check on Freddy, he learns that the Virtual Adept will survive, in Morningstar's infirmary he also meets Dan who is tending to his mentor Wolfgang.

Colin go to check on Liv, and he tells the girl about how much trouble Ulv is in, the little girl is understandably upset but the Orphan manages to calm her down. Later Alex Horton comes up to the group's sitting room to inform them that the clinic for supernaturals that he runs just got someone in who match the description of Tian. Colin speaks with the Chief and after borrowing Mirri's van he, Alex, Rosario, Qeb and Adjan go to pick the Nephandi boy up, however before they go Colin send Dan with a message to Molly's vampire friend Miss Tumar in the hope the undead will find the group of mages and stop them from getting to the clinic in time to catch the young Nephandus that none on the party really want to see dragged to Horizon. Colin's ploy works and right outside the Clinic Miss Tumar approaches The Orphan and his party to ask about Molly. Colin explains as well as he can what have happened but by the time he is done Tian have fled, the boy have left his phone though with a note that he will call Colin up, he is leaving the Nephandi and will give the Traditions what information he can. Colin have a talk with one of the clinic's nurses and after getting some blood that had been wiped off Tian they leave for Gary to help out Adley. On the way Tian calls, he tells Colin that Abigail and Lisa are in conflict with some other Nephandi who do not like their plans to try to control a Aswadim, he can also say that what his faction was after at the Post Office was some remains from Heylel Teomim. He also say that Abigail have given Nicolai her familiar cat as a peace hostage for their alliance and she holds one of his childer as a hostage though she holds him staked, something Nicolai probably do not know. Tian refused to tell Colin where the Labyrinth is though, he do not want some of the Nephandi that are his friends caught, nor do he want a twelve year old girl who live at the Labyrinth risk capture.

In Gary Adley have been leading the clean up efforts at the Post Office. Joakim have sent reinforcements, two of his own apprentices, Crexia's student Jacob, the vampiress Custos Isabella and the Etherite warrior Samantha. The bodies gets taken care of and wards gets made. Adley interrogates the vampire sniper that Hayden and Kristina dealt with, the creature's name is Nate Vincent and he is a Caitiff. Nate do not know much but he have overhead that the Nephandi are after parts of Heylel Teomim. Adley treat the vampire prisoner well and find alternatives to staking him again. Jacob makes the creature's memories of names and faces fuzzy and the mages plan on releasing him later.

There is a text message on Gabriel's phone where Abigal complains of a lack of an update and says that if he do not respond she will send a strike team. Adley manage to trick the Nephandus to hold of, for a little while but now they are working against the clock. Outside Colin meets two Technocrats that are spying on the Post Office suspecting there are Nephandi there, he talks himself out of any problems there and talks them into calling in a strike team of their own in five minutes. Joakim sends Hans together with one of the Mercere to open the vault so anything valuable can be saved. Adley confiscates the box containing Heylel's remains and give the box to Narim who teleports it away for safekeeping. Adley do this with the protest of the Mercere Jones but he do so under an old Hermetic law that allow someone to do something that they assume a Tribunal will later judge to be needed, but he will have to answer for the confiscation before a Tribunal later. When Adley touches the box he gets a vision of Heylel giving a lock of hair in a medallion to a beautiful woman and later see the Rebis tortured after he was captured indicating it is blood from his torture and his lock of hair that is in the box. Hans makes a portal and Adley get everyone through save some who where going to drive the cars back to Morningstar and they two safely leave. The group manage to get everything out of the vault and anything else valuable out of the Chantry, including the Deacon's chickens and then everyone leaves, including Colin, just in the nick of time for Abigail's strike team was just on the way.

Colin and Adley have a meeting with Chief Joakim, they discuss their possible options and ways to move forward. Colin comes up with the theory that Beatrice and Adley might be Heylel's missing twins' reincarnations after hearing the rumor that the betrayer might have inscribed his Grimoire on his twins' Avatars, especially due to Adley's reaction to his remains and that the Nephandi where hoping the remains would lead them to the betrayer's secrets. After the meeting Adley go to speak with Tyler and there learns that Tian where hiding among her Anarchs because the vampire girl he saved brought him there to save him. Adley and Colin meet up with Isabella, Kristina and Chief Joakim to discuss tactics, Isabella explains a bit about vampire society and also offers to sacrifice herself to take out Lodin's roof, something that Colin rejects. The group is left with the problem of how to get to the roof to work magick there or how to get to Nicolai. Adley call Tyler back up and asks to speak with Tian and the boy is still relucent to give away the location of the Labyrinth though a promise from Colin to make sure the 12 year old apprentice at the Labyrinth would not go through the ordeal that await her if she get caught alone do seam to make him less hesitant. It is. Earlier in the discussion it became rather clear that Tian is the young Nephandus that Adley stayed with after his Avatar was cut up for spare parts to save Beatrice, to avoid that situation actually happening the group put some plans in motions to find other ways to reduce the young Verbena's pain, including seeing if they can get hold of some spiritual painkillers or talk with the werewolves about it. Tian tell Colin that he is actually Sebastian Silverberg and that he was forced into the Nephandi to protect his mentor. Tian tell Colin about a legend among the Nephandi that Lisa Larson is looking for a former mage hedge wizard that survived an encounter with vampirism, and that she want to force the Aswadim into this person's soul. Tian do not believe much in this but Colin do. Colin also get Tian to trust him with his family's address, it turns out that the boy's daughter Egypt have Wolfgang's reincarnated soul. Tian agree to write up a written statement and have it delivered to Colin.

After some more prodding the two magi manages to convince Tian that the only way to keep his family safe is to tell them where Abigail's Labyrinth is and eventually he do so, revealing that it is in the sewers and that a vampire helped build it but this vampire was later captured by some Tradition mages. Adley and Colin suspect it was the vampire that Madeline spoke of that was found when her apprentice was rescued from the Nephandi 70 years ago. Tian also speaks of Larson wanting to trap a Aswadim into the soul of a living person and as such she is looking for a hedge wizard who lost his Avatar to vampirism long ago but something turned him human again to be the host, upon hearing this Joakim fled the room.

Later Adley and Colin discuss some strategies with Tyler. Adley give her an offer on how to protect her Childer that includes sending them out of the city and keeping them in protective custody staked, the vampiress promises to get back to him soon with what her offspring chooses. Tyler also tell the mages about a villa just outside of Chicago that Prince Lodin uses as a prison for his enemies, they think Carmon is there and a plan is being formed to storm the place and free the old Tremere before Abigail can sacrifice him to strengthen and corrupt the Sears tower Node.

In the Friday storyline Tane finish showing Lily around Steelhaven and have a talk about politics with Henrietta, then he, Lily and Henrietta go to have dinner with the two werecreatures at his home. Later he learns that Alessa have a clue that a Ratkin in the city might know where she can find her treacherous sister and Tane offers to accompany her to meet with him. In the Saturday storyline Tane gets to know the strange Rokea girl Paulina and find out she is a sleeper shark from Skandinavia and that some men in a boat wounded her after some monster attacked her spirit teachers and killed them. Later Tane get sent to Chantry Riverside to help one of their Deacons who have gotten a shard from a destroyed Avatar stuck in her own soul. Tane helps the woman and take the shard to Cita in case it can be used to help Beatrice. Cita sends the young Dreamspeaker to look for more shards and advice him to take Coawa and Henrietta with him for protection.

Everyone get 3 exps for this thread. Colin and Adley get one free dot of Vampire Lore each since they have learned quite a bit. Tane get 1 free dot in Changing Breed Lore.

Here is the link to the new thread: http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com/t86-mia-s-mirror-basement-cells-and-node-with-a-view#9002 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top