Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Tane Karyak on Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:19 pm

Friday:
It likes living things, i'm sure he'd love that.

Yes, here they are. Beautyful room you have, ¿you'be been hoarding the paintings through time?

Saturday:
Ah, but you won't want that once you're cleansed. In any case, shut the fuck up or i'll bang your head until you sleep again.
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:48 pm

"It could, but we should be able to ward against it, now off course one can never be sure, there is always someone who can cast a more powerful spell, but I think we should be able to secure this Tremere and this Chantry fairly well from outside influence."

"I understand."

"Well as far as I know all you need do about Mrs Knox is tell her that you are ready to go, so if you take care of that young man, I will contact the rest and make the other arrangements." Joakim said and nodded. "Yes it is often easier for one person to handle things to avoid allot of back and forth and wasting time that way."

"I'll do that then, thank you sir."

"Very well, good luck Mr Roth Hicks and be careful, if I return you to your mentor with scratches he will have my hide." Joakim joked.

"We wouldn't want that," he returned, smiling a little.

"Good luck my friend, may we all return to this Chantry safely with our tasks successfully done."

He nodded at that, looking at both of them with a rush of affection that came out of seemingly nowhere - he found he wished he could go with them, as well and make sure they came back safely. Then he nodded again to Joakim and left to attend to the first task, which was making a new pact with the elementals. He figured he may as well use the same ritual room he'd been using, so he took the gift that he'd been given to make the pact and headed downstairs again.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Colin smiled, a little sadly, "Don't worry about it. My ghosts usually rear their heads a few times every month. It might be a little unsettling, but I'm used to it by now."

"Yes I am familiar with ghosts...I see them to late at night when I am kept from sleep, perhaps they are a blessing Colin, to remind us that violence, even for a good cause, is never without a price."
Adjan said and sigh, his eyes looked at something far away for a moment.

He nodded to Joakim, "I'll be as gentle as I can. I just hope she won't be too upset to see me again..."

The old hedge wizard nodded.
"Yes let us hope so, you had little choice but to shoot the girl but that do not mean she will understand, we will just have to see how that go."
He said then nodded.
"Yes be as gentle as you can, we are doing something monstrous with this, let us try to lessen the horror as much as we can."

Returning to the lobby, he grinned to Joe and reached out to shake his hand, "Good to meet you, son. Colin Wainwright. Colin Wainwright of Steelhaven Hall if you want thw whole formal thing, but Colin will do nicely.

"Colin then...just call me Joe, everyone else do."
The boy said and smiled.
"Hum...Steelhaven, I have heard about it, I have never been there though, I hear it is a nice Chantry."

You can teleport a person to you from long distance?

"Yes I can."
Joe said proudly before he fished a bag of gummy worms out of his pocket and showed one into his mouth then offered the bag to Colin.
"Want one?"

I have a drawing of her, and we know which hospital she is in..."

"Yeah a drawing will not help me much...I will need to know the room number but I might be able to get that from the hospital computer, the person we are getting's measurements might help if I can not find her room number, measurements I can search with, and do not think I am some creeper it is just that length and width I can plot into my computer and then I should be able to cut down on possible locations quite a bit."
The Virtual Adept explained as he chewed on his candy.
"Hum...say who are we getting by the way and why?"

(OOC: I am back from my trip to Sweden, I have to run as we are having dinner, I will finish catching up when I am done eating and will just post this for now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Adley:

"I'll do that then, thank you sir."

"Good."
Joakim said and nodded.

"We wouldn't want that," he returned, smiling a little.

"No indeed we would not want that."
The Security Chief said with mock graveness in his voice as he gave a friendly grin.

Then he nodded again to Joakim and left to attend to the first task, which was making a new pact with the elementals. He figured he may as well use the same ritual room he'd been using, so he took the gift that he'd been given to make the pact and headed downstairs again.

As you get down to the basement you find that the small ritual again have not been used by anyone else and was undisturbed. You hear from the next door room that Hayden and his apprentice was in the sound of a bolt of something hitting the wall and Magda laughing in delight the young Flambeau was clearly getting a late night lesson from her Mentor and was having allot of fun doing it.

(OOC: I found a nice marble candle holder for my altar in a store today that made me think of Joakim's Umbrood friends. Smile )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:32 pm

Tane:

Friday:

It likes living things, i'm sure he'd love that.

Amadeus nodded.
"I will look forward to it then, when Beatrice is healthy enough again that she can be left alone for a while."
He said and gave his apprentice a concerned look.
"Whenever that will be."
He added softly.

Yes, here they are. Beautyful room you have, ¿you'be been hoarding the paintings through time?

"Thank you."
The old Verbena said and took the containers filled with herbs.
"If you will keep an eye on Beatrice while I go brew this up in the kitchen."
He asked then he gave a slight smile.
"Well I have had those paintings for a while, but I have painted them from memory...from memories I have of lives I have lived, friends, wives and husbands, children and apprentices...so many of them."
He said softly.
"I am thankful for the time I got to spend with each one of them."

Saturday:

Ah, but you won't want that once you're cleansed. In any case, shut the fuck up or i'll bang your head until you sleep again.

"Yeah and I will believe that you can full of such a cleaning when you start farting rainbows Traditionalist."
The Nephandus said then he gave a slight grin and winced.
"Oh please do, chances are you will kill me, real life is not like the movies kid, the human brain deals rather poorly with being banged around to much, so if all I have to do to escape Gilgul is talk, you can be pretty sure I will be talking, I would say I will be talking as if my life depend on it but it is more it is as if my soul depend on it."
He said with another slight grin.
"Oh and one more thing just to poke a hole in your theory there, if rainbows where to start sprouting out of your ass I mean, I was not Inverted when I went to the Caul the first time, what make you think I would have different wishes if I where un inverted, one do not have to be Fallen to wish for this world to end."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Devon:

"Devon Miles you say, I am Hildegard Gottschalk bani Celestial Chorus."
The older woman said and offered her elegant hand in greeting, there was an air of authority about her.
"I could need someone to take over for me guarding Diego here, we do not know his last name, the man is a Nephandus captures a couple of days ago, he is quite a character though so I hope you do not blush or anger easily Mr Miles."
Hildegard said and smiled.
"I want to wash the man's mouth out with strong soap, but I doubt Master Morgan would let me, he would claim it would be mistreating a prisoner."

The others in the cellar where a Latino man, nicely dressed with fine features and well groomed hair that sat beside one door writing in a leather bound notebook, a pretty black woman in a white and yellow dress with her hair in a multitude of long braids who stood leaning against the wall beside another door and a young man of about twenty who was armed with a gun strapped to his belt, wearing a black turtle neck sweater and black pants, he was softly talking in Latin with whoever was locked up behind "his" door, and he gave a grin now and again indicating that he enjoyed the conversation.

(OOC: Sorry I missed your post.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:32 pm

Friday:

Oh, she'll be fine. It will take some time, but never has a night bested a Dawn. Said Tane with a serene smile.
Oh! Then they are precious indeed. Even as painful as memories are, it's good to have them. At least, that's something you have.

Saturday:

YOu know any hermetic can fart rainbows. Tane lookig curiously at the nephandi, and understood You're right. Let's try something better Tane took out his socks and grabbed the nephandi's nose, not letting him breath. As he had to open his mouth to breath, Tane stuffed his socks inside the Nephandi's mouth, released his nose and crossed a leg on his mouth, so he couldn't spit the socks.
Now we both are confortable, don't you think? That's what you get for acting smart.
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:03 pm

Friday:

Oh, she'll be fine. It will take some time, but never has a night bested a Dawn. Said Tane with a serene smile.

"I hope you are right Mr Karyak, I really do...but I worry about her."
Amadeus said sadly he gently stroked his apprentice over her sweat drenched hair.
"I indeed really hope you are right.

Oh! Then they are precious indeed. Even as painful as memories are, it's good to have them. At least, that's something you have.

"Yes those memories are precious, they where good people, they lived well."
The old Verbena said and gave a bitter smile.
"And yes if there is one thing I have it is memories, only I have to jump frog though time alone, always leaving someone behind...well perhaps that will end now...perhaps I will truly have a new life after this one."
He muttered.
"Well ehm...I should make that tea for Beatrice and nto stand here babbling."

Saturday:

YOu know any hermetic can fart rainbows.

"Well yeas you do have a point about that..."
The Nephandus muttered sourly.
"You get my point anyway Traditionalist."

Tane lookig curiously at the nephandi, and understood You're right. Let's try something better Tane took out his socks and grabbed the nephandi's nose, not letting him breath. As he had to open his mouth to breath, Tane stuffed his socks inside the Nephandi's mouth, released his nose and crossed a leg on his mouth, so he couldn't spit the socks.

The prisoner cough and fought, he grunted as you show you socks into his mouth and then groaned from the rather rough treatment as he struggled on the ground.

Now we both are confortable, don't you think? That's what you get for acting smart.

"Tane stop!"
Henrietta said she gave you a stern look and put her hands at her side.
"There are good reasons for gagging a prisoner, just to show dominance over him and keep him from being a smartass is not a good reason, he is wounded and bound, manhandling him is not acceptable."
The hedge wizard said and she begun to walk towards you.
"We are jundged on how we treat the weak and prisoners, this man is an enemy, and what the Traditions will do to him are...horrible and yet we will take him in. We might also have to force information out of him if we can not get him to talk willingly, but other than when we have to we will treat him with the kindness and respect that his kind would not have shown us, not because we have to, but because it is the right thing to do..."
She demanded sternly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:35 am

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "And it's not always clear who pays that price... in the short or long term."
He nodded to Joe, "Quite so; I've been a resident for some years now. I run a modest silver shop around the corner from it, in fact - a very quiet, nice neighbourhood."
He carefully plucked out a gummy worm, "Oooh, don't mind if I do... Hum, I don't have her exact measurements, I'm afraid; I only faced her for a few moments before I had to... hm, I do believe I can help quite a bit with the data you can cross-reference with the hospital records, though - and if you get a camera feed, the drawing might help. Let's see, I think she would be about... oh, four foot eight to four foot eight and a half inches, depending on the heels of her shoes, and about 85 pounds; twelve years of age, but could easily pass for fourteen, three piercings in each ear and one in the nose, pale skin like she's spent most of her time underground and... an unnaturally rapidly healed gunshot wound to the middle of her torso. She's a twelve-years-old Nephandus that I had to shoot and leave to die, except her companion, it seems, had some healing skills."
He sighed, "I've not had the best of weeks, really - and now I have to help abduct a girl from hospital to condemn her to a fate worse than death... and I'm afraid you've been volunteered to help me."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:59 am

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:Devon:

"Devon Miles you say, I am Hildegard Gottschalk bani Celestial Chorus."
The older woman said and offered her elegant hand in greeting, there was an air of authority about her.
"I could need someone to take over for me guarding Diego here, we do not know his last name, the man is a Nephandus captures a couple of days ago, he is quite a character though so I hope you do not blush or anger easily Mr Miles."
Hildegard said and smiled.
"I want to wash the man's mouth out with strong soap, but I doubt Master Morgan would let me, he would claim it would be mistreating a prisoner."

The others in the cellar where a Latino man, nicely dressed with fine features and well groomed hair that sat beside one door writing in a leather bound notebook, a pretty black woman in a white and yellow dress with her hair in a multitude of long braids who stood leaning against the wall beside another door and a young man of about twenty who was armed with a gun strapped to his belt, wearing a black turtle neck sweater and black pants, he was softly talking in Latin with whoever was locked up behind "his" door, and he gave a grin now and again indicating that he enjoyed the conversation.

"what has Diego done Miss Hildegard ?" take her hand hesitantly ." I have not yet found anything to embaress me, or make me mad.. that would be unprofessional"
(OOC: Sorry I missed your post.)

Ashan101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:38 am

Colin:

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "And it's not always clear who pays that price... in the short or long term."

"No...it is not always clear at all."
Adjan whispered then he drew a deep breath.
"But I guess we have to focus on the tasks ahead of us and not on horrors of the past Colin."

He nodded to Joe, "Quite so; I've been a resident for some years now. I run a modest silver shop around the corner from it, in fact - a very quiet, nice neighbourhood."

"That is nice, very nice."
Joe said and smiles.

He carefully plucked out a gummy worm, "Oooh, don't mind if I do... Hum, I don't have her exact measurements, I'm afraid; I only faced her for a few moments before I had to... hm, I do believe I can help quite a bit with the data you can cross-reference with the hospital records, though - and if you get a camera feed, the drawing might help. Let's see, I think she would be about... oh, four foot eight to four foot eight and a half inches, depending on the heels of her shoes, and about 85 pounds; twelve years of age, but could easily pass for fourteen, three piercings in each ear and one in the nose, pale skin like she's spent most of her time underground and... an unnaturally rapidly healed gunshot wound to the middle of her torso.

The Virtual Adept fished out a tablet and plotted the details you where giving him down after he offered Adjan a gummy worm as well, which the Euthanatos politely refused.
"Hum...yes...that should give me something to start with making a search algorithm...easiest is still probably hacking into the hospital computers and just finding her there, no need to get fancy."
The boy said then he looked up a bit horrified.
"You shot a twelve year old and left her for dead?"
He muttered then he sigh.
"This damned war we are in then? I guess you had no choice..."

She's a twelve-years-old Nephandus that I had to shoot and leave to die, except her companion, it seems, had some healing skills."

"A...Nephandus...but that mens that if she is brought in by us, she will be...Gilgulled..."
Joe said shock in his light blue eyes.
"I...am not sure that I can...help bring a twelve year old in to face that, I mean I know it is the only option and I have fought Nephandi before but never caught one but I mean I would, but that have been adults...but a child...I..."
He muttered hesitantly.

He sighed, "I've not had the best of weeks, really - and now I have to help abduct a girl from hospital to condemn her to a fate worse than death... and I'm afraid you've been volunteered to help me."

"I...know I have my orders from Chief Joakim but a twelve year old? And we are just sending her to Horizon to be...but she is a child..."
The young technomancer protested.
"A child...we can not send a child to Horizon to be interrogated, thrown in a cell alone to sit and wait for her fate, sent to trial and then...we just can't...Fallen or not."

Devon:

"what has Diego done Miss Hildegard ?" take her hand hesitantly ." I have not yet found anything to embaress me, or make me mad.. that would be unprofessional"

"He is a member of the Nephandi Mr Miles, I have no idea what he have done as such, he was captured trying to kill two members of this Chantry and a woman they where rescuing, but we know he have sold his own Avatar to the darker things, and twisted it into a parody of what it once was...that is what he have done."
Hildegard said with a grim look on her face.
"Good, you might be able to perform the task well then Mr Miles."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:47 am

Devon:

"He is a member of the Nephandi Mr Miles, I have no idea what he have done as such, he was captured trying to kill two members of this Chantry and a woman they where rescuing, but we know he have sold his own Avatar to the darker things, and twisted it into a parody of what it once was...that is what he have done."
Hildegard said with a grim look on her face.
"Good, you might be able to perform the task well then Mr Miles." [/quote]

"that sounds terrible, why is he still...conscious and in captivity and still a threat, are we waiting on something official or is he going to take up precious space in the long term?" Devon smiles thinly

Ashan101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:45 am

Hildegard's eyes darkened and she got a look of grim determination and compassion for the prisoner in her fair eyes.
"If we kill this man Mr Miles, he will just be reborn and his twisted soul will corrupt another, instead he will be sent to Horizon where after a trial, he will suffer Gilgul, a grim fate were his immortal Avatar, I guess your kind still call it Genius quite often, will be ripped from his still living flesh and destroyed, the worst possible end to a mage's path, and yet necessary when it comes to the Nephandi to avoid the birth of widderslainte children. Trust me young man, there is nothing Diego want more right now than to die to avoid the fate that awaits him, which makes him more than desperate and extremely dangerous. Now as for why he is conscious, I am not an doctor and the only doctor we have is on a mission so drugging him is dangerous, there is always a chance that he will die if we keep him under, and we can not allow this man to die, not before his Avatar have been purified by fire and obliterated for the good of all."
The Chorister said firmly.
"Your job is to keep the prisoner alive and under control Mr Miles."
She added in a stern tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:46 am

Colin nodded grimly, "She and her partner tried to intercept me when I was retrieving an Awakened child - the daughter of a Fallen who has gone rogue and provided us some valuable information - and her mother. If the girl's partner hadn't healed her, it would have been so much more... convenient. But as it is, I'm afraid we don't have the luxury of saying we can't do that; the alternatives are that the Union finds her and kills her first, letting her come back as a widderslainte, or that the Fallen recover her and she remains a clear and present danger here... It's a horrible thing we have to do, but it's less awful than the alternatives..."
He sighed, "There is... another possibility, however, but that won't be viable unless we have her in custody. Bear in mind, this girl has been through the Caul, as I've been told - she is Fallen in this incarnation; this is not a sweet little widderslainte we're dealing with."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:56 am

Colin nodded grimly, "She and her partner tried to intercept me when I was retrieving an Awakened child - the daughter of a Fallen who has gone rogue and provided us some valuable information - and her mother.

"I understand...that sucks, this whole war sucks."
Joe muttered.
"But I guess that you did what you had to, but that is pretty grim, shooting a kid...but at least you saved that young mage and her mother right, that at least is good."
He added.

If the girl's partner hadn't healed her, it would have been so much more... convenient. But as it is, I'm afraid we don't have the luxury of saying we can't do that; the alternatives are that the Union finds her and kills her first, letting her come back as a widderslainte, or that the Fallen recover her and she remains a clear and present danger here... It's a horrible thing we have to do, but it's less awful than the alternatives..."

The Virtual Adept sigh he fidgeted with his tablet computer.
"I get that, I get it, but damned it is still a kid we are talking about and the Traditions will not show her any mercy, can we really bring a twelve year old in for something like that?"

He sighed, "There is... another possibility, however, but that won't be viable unless we have her in custody.

"And that would be? What possibilities are there?"
Joe asked and raised an eyebrow.

Bear in mind, this girl has been through the Caul, as I've been told - she is Fallen in this incarnation; this is not a sweet little widderslainte we're dealing with."

"Yeah I understand that, not that most widderslaintes are that sweet either we are talking Omen and Children of the Corn here though there are a few rare ones that can fight it for a while I hear. In either case, Fallen or not she is twelve...I...yes yes I know I have to help you capture her but...she is twelve..."
The young mage protested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:Hildegard's eyes darkened and she got a look of grim determination and compassion for the prisoner in her fair eyes.
"If we kill this man Mr Miles, he will just be reborn and his twisted soul will corrupt another, instead he will be sent to Horizon where after a trial, he will suffer Gilgul, a grim fate were his immortal Avatar, I guess your kind still call it Genius quite often, will be ripped from his still living flesh and destroyed, the worst possible end to a mage's path, and yet necessary when it comes to the Nephandi to avoid the birth of widderslainte children. Trust me young man, there is nothing Diego want more right now than to die to avoid the fate that awaits him, which makes him more than desperate and extremely dangerous. Now as for why he is conscious, I am not an doctor and the only doctor we have is on a mission so drugging him is dangerous, there is always a chance that he will die if we keep him under, and we can not allow this man to die, not before his Avatar have been purified by fire and obliterated for the good of all."
The Chorister said firmly.
"Your job is to keep the prisoner alive and under control Mr Miles."
She added in a stern tone of voice.
" i apologise i ddi not mean kill.. i mean keep sedated...if he is as bad as you say.. perhaps it may save others from is vileness in the meantime . I did not intend offense madam. Seek peace for all.. balance.. not to hurt... unless i have to, and i did not realise about the gilgul... perhaps he may need this time to reflect and pause for his redemption status" Devon says in an embaressed voice

Ashan101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Colin sighed, "Yes, I saved mother and child. I still tried to kill a child who did not see it coming. There is a reason child soldiers are illegal in most parts of the world... Not that the Fallen give a damn..."
He frowned, "A more prudent question might be 'can we afford not to?' There's a sword of Damocles over us, too - if we can stop a Fallen Avatar, I'm given to understand the law leaves us no alternative. It's a ruthless law, but with good reason... As for an alternative, Avatar restoration might be feasible. We won't know unless we try, but we need the girl alive for that..."
He grimaced, "I can't fault you for your moral reservations, Joe... I share them; I despise violence like only a soldier can... But obligation and duty remain. If I could think of a better legal alternative, I would jump on it in a heartbeat, but lacking that... I'm sorry you got dragged into this one."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:14 pm

Devon:

" i apologise i ddi not mean kill.. i mean keep sedated...if he is as bad as you say.. perhaps it may save others from is vileness in the meantime . I did not intend offense madam. Seek peace for all.. balance.. not to hurt... unless i have to,

"Hum...if there is a safe way to sedate him that will not cause him much discomfort, then I think that might be a good idea."
Hildegaard said and nodded.
"But we can not keep him under to deeply and we can not risk him dying on us, but if you know what drug and want dose to use safely I am open to that suggestion."

and i did not realise about the gilgul... perhaps he may need this time to reflect and pause for his redemption status" Devon says in an embaressed voice

"Ah I did not mean to be to strict with you Mr Miles."
The Chorister said in a kinder tone of voice.
"If Diego wanted time to meditate and reflect to ready himself for the grim fate ahead of him then I would welcome that but to me he seams most interested in spreading cruelty and being an bastard...perhaps that defiance is a way for him to handle the situation he is in or perhaps it is just his personality, but in either case he is not a pleasant individual to be around.

Colin:

Colin sighed, "Yes, I saved mother and child. I still tried to kill a child who did not see it coming. There is a reason child soldiers are illegal in most parts of the world... Not that the Fallen give a damn..."

"We do not care either that much about that, many Mentors send their young apprentices into war. I am glad you managed to save those people though, I think that sometimes you just have to take what good you can find and treasure it to counteract the bad."
Joe said and scratched his head.

He frowned, "A more prudent question might be 'can we afford not to?' There's a sword of Damocles over us, too - if we can stop a Fallen Avatar, I'm given to understand the law leaves us no alternative. It's a ruthless law, but with good reason...

"Yeah...the law is pretty clear...and also like you say, cruel."
The young Virtual Adept said and sigh.
"But...well I guess you are right, we have no choice we have to do this, but I am not sure I can look myself in the eyes in the mirror again if I help bring a twelve year old child in to face Gilgul..."
He said sadly.

As for an alternative, Avatar restoration might be feasible. We won't know unless we try, but we need the girl alive for that..."

"Really? I have never heard about that but if it is possible that would be great, but do you think the big shots will go for it? Letting something like that be attempted on the kid instead of well...yeah that?"
Joe asked.
"I mean it would feel a whole lot better if we could save the kid and not destroy her."

He grimaced, "I can't fault you for your moral reservations, Joe... I share them; I despise violence like only a soldier can... But obligation and duty remain. If I could think of a better legal alternative, I would jump on it in a heartbeat, but lacking that... I'm sorry you got dragged into this one."

"Yeah...well it is what it is and I do understand obligation and duty, I will help you with this, I just really, really do not like it...I mean it would be bad enough if we where going to execute the kid but..."
He sigh and looked down.
"Let us go and get it over with, and let us hope that the kid at least is a little monster, I mean if she is a person you know with a favorite color, and a love for fluffy animals or whatever and hobbies and shit, you know a real person only that she want to end the world...then I do not know if I could bare it."
The boy said, he to seamed to be rather sheltered, probably his mentor had always made sure he was cared for and protected and the young man had a rather innocent, naive view on the world.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:13 pm

It was nice to hear Magda laughing, that was a good sign. Shock wasn't a pleasant thing and it had been a shocking experience. He went into the room and closed the door behind him again, giving the room another once-over. He checked to see if he still had the Earth Calling circles he'd used before or if he had to make new ones and if the latter carefully laid them out again with their sigils and Names. He kept burning things and while there was a reason for it he was starting to lose track.

He made his way through the circle again this time spending more time at the quarters and opening it before he proceeded with the calling, Inamon first and then Alassor. He placed the stones that he'd used before on top of each call circle he'd drawn out and requested their presence in Enochian to make a new accord between them as a friend of the one known as Joakim.

// S2: spirit call again, 3, 6, 8
'you know any hermetic can fart rainbows' - LOL! xD
@Anja, I bet they'd like it. The candle and fire less so than the candleholder though ; ) Glad to hear you had a good, safe trip. Sorry bout the weather though.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:35 pm

It was nice to hear Magda laughing, that was a good sign. Shock wasn't a pleasant thing and it had been a shocking experience. He went into the room and closed the door behind him again, giving the room another once-over. He checked to see if he still had the Earth Calling circles he'd used before or if he had to make new ones and if the latter carefully laid them out again with their sigils and Names. He kept burning things and while there was a reason for it he was starting to lose track.

The circles where still there undisturbed so all you needed to do was to change the sigils to the ones appropriate for the chess piece brothers rather than the stone snake Chantry protector, these preperations are done quickly though.

He made his way through the circle again this time spending more time at the quarters and opening it before he proceeded with the calling, Inamon first and then Alassor. He placed the stones that he'd used before on top of each call circle he'd drawn out and requested their presence in Enochian to make a new accord between them as a friend of the one known as Joakim.

You hear the clear, crisp sound of stone scraping on stone and then you can see them there, they where not manifested but you could see them even so, the proud knights made out of perfect black and perfect white marble.
"Hello again he who have a beacon inside that which we can not touch. For you time have passed since we saw you last."
Allassor said, his voice strong, much like the sound you will get when fitting to heavy marble pieces together.
"Are your wounded friend repaired?"

(OOC: Well farting rainbows would be an interesting Forces effect...or Matter. Razz Yeah I think they would like the candle holder more than the candle, oh and thank you. Well the weather is clearing up now, so perhaps it will be nice tomorrow.)
Asked Inamon, their Enochian was fine and advanced a mark of beings belonging in the High Umbra."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:15 pm

Colin nodded, "We're supposed to be the good guys, though... There's so much wrong with sending younglings to do battle when they are not yet adequately matured in mind and body... Well, it's hardly for me to dictate Tradition practices with when an Apprentice is ready for battle, but... well, best I can do, I suppose, is to be the example I want to see."
He sighed, "I don't know how much this will help to tell you, Joe, but... you will. It... might take a little while after the full implications of what you've done hit you, but eventually, you'll be able to face your reflection, and the guilt becomes a little more bearable. It never quite goes away, though."
He scratched his cheek, "It's... mostly theoretical at this point, but we have evidence it has been done. Suffice to say, it seems less impossible than some other impossible things Mages do."
He frowned and said nothing - best not let Joe know the girl was the same girl Tian had asked for mercy for earlier; too many complications, too many... inconveniences. Too many ideals scuffed and compomised in the past week...

((OOC: Farting rainbows? Sounds like that could be done pretty much with Life alone...))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:25 am

"Hello again he who have a beacon inside that which we can not touch. For you time have passed since we saw you last. Are your wounded friend repaired?""

"Greetings, friends. That is correct; time has passed though not a very great amount of time from my perspective. My friend is feeling much better thank you. The stones that you found him were helpful in relieving his pain and for that I am very grateful, as was he. I have asked you here so that I could ask you a favor to help us. In return I am prepared to offer you something that I believe would please you in return."

// and so the rote with the incantation arcus irides flatulus was unfortunately born xD
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:16 am

Colin:

Colin nodded, "We're supposed to be the good guys, though... There's so much wrong with sending younglings to do battle when they are not yet adequately matured in mind and body... Well, it's hardly for me to dictate Tradition practices with when an Apprentice is ready for battle, but... well, best I can do, I suppose, is to be the example I want to see."

Joe nodded sadly at that.
"I think the problem is that we need warriors, and there is not always enough adult mages available."
He muttered.
"But yes it is a sad thing."

He sighed, "I don't know how much this will help to tell you, Joe, but... you will. It... might take a little while after the full implications of what you've done hit you, but eventually, you'll be able to face your reflection, and the guilt becomes a little more bearable. It never quite goes away, though."

The young mage nodded but he did not quite look like he believed you fully.
"I am not sure, sending a child to...I am not sure I can ever forgive myself for that, but I guess ithave to be done."
He muttered.

He scratched his cheek, "It's... mostly theoretical at this point, but we have evidence it has been done. Suffice to say, it seems less impossible than some other impossible things Mages do."

"Well we do the impossible, I hope the girl could be saved though, but even if it can be done, how would one convince the Council of Nine?"
The young technomancer asked as he started walking towards the garage.
"I guess we should go then, unless you guys need anything else before we are off?"
He asked as he reached the garage and and old, but well kept silver Toyota with a pixel Super Mario toy hanging from the rear view mirror.

Adley:

"Greetings, friends. That is correct; time has passed though not a very great amount of time from my perspective.

"There is a difference between a great amount of time, and not a great amount of time? Is time not always the same?"
Allassor asked sounding confused.

My friend is feeling much better thank you. The stones that you found him were helpful in relieving his pain and for that I am very grateful, as was he.

"Good, we like that which we can not touch inside of your kind, they are great lights and pleasant to look at, though we can not fully see them, we do not like them being hurt."
Innamon said.

I have asked you here so that I could ask you a favor to help us. In return I am prepared to offer you something that I believe would please you in return."

"What would you have us do friend of the one who calls himself Joakim? And what are you offering us?"
Allassor asked you and the two brothers moved in a little closer, interested.

(OOC: That sounds like a rote apprentices would teach themselves to annoy their mentors. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:51 am

"There is a difference between a great amount of time, and not a great amount of time? Is time not always the same?"
Allassor asked sounding confused.

"Forgive me, that is not the most clear way to describe the amount of time passing. I find it difficult to impart that concept to spirits like yourself, as you exist in spiritual perfection and in the eternal now, whereas I am embodied. But such talk is likely to confuse, so let us continue our current discussion."

"Good, we like that which we can not touch inside of your kind, they are great lights and pleasant to look at, though we can not fully see them, we do not like them being hurt." Innamon said.

Adley smiled. "You both were of immense help. We could not have succeeded in rescuing the others without you both. I am very grateful for your additional assistance helping my friend's light heal. Perhaps you will see him, next time we are together."

"What would you have us do friend of the one who calls himself Joakim? And what are you offering us?" Allassor asked you and the two brothers moved in a little closer, interested.

"I would like to strike an accord between us so that the next time I call to you, you will come to assist the team I will be a part of with a task. I don't know the exact duties yet but they are likely to be similar to what you experienced before when we worked together. We need to rescue someone...or, at least remove them from the place they are being kept by our enemies. These enemies wish to use that person to do something harmful and we need to prevent it from happening," he explained and waited for the to ask any questions or clarifications. "I will show you what I have brought," he said, taking out the marble for them to inspect.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:15 am

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:Devon:

" i apologise i ddi not mean kill.. i mean keep sedated...if he is as bad as you say.. perhaps it may save others from is vileness in the meantime . I did not intend offense madam. Seek peace for all.. balance.. not to hurt... unless i have to,

"Hum...if there is a safe way to sedate him that will not cause him much discomfort, then I think that might be a good idea."
Hildegaard said and nodded.
"But we can not keep him under to deeply and we can not risk him dying on us, but if you know what drug and want dose to use safely I am open to that suggestion."

and i did not realise about the gilgul... perhaps he may need this time to reflect and pause for his redemption status" Devon says in an embaressed voice

"Ah I did not mean to be to strict with you Mr Miles."
The Chorister said in a kinder tone of voice.
"If Diego wanted time to meditate and reflect to ready himself for the grim fate ahead of him then I would welcome that but to me he seams most interested in spreading cruelty and being an bastard...perhaps that defiance is a way for him to handle the situation he is in or perhaps it is just his personality, but in either case he is not a pleasant individual to be around.

Devon nods" Sadly i am not a medical man... maybe in a previous life ( OOC sorry, couldn't resist ) i would not dare experiment and make myself worse than it is, i hope i am not that foolish, But please miss Hildegaarde take your rest an di promise to be of utmost discretion to our guest" devon assures her

Ashan101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top