Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:04 pm

(OOC: Colin is speaking with Adjan and Daisy about what is needed for the rescuing of Carmon, Adley are on the phone with Tyler, Tane is heading out to find out who murdered a very useful Ratkin and Devon is speaking with Rosa in the basement of Steelhaven. Happy gaming everyone.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:59 pm

"I will let Khalid know to get on with it then, it will take even him a few minutes to create a bit of a political mess to keep his Princeliness occupied." The vampiress said then she asked. "Is there anything else you need from me then Mr Roth Hicks, before we later move on Abigail I mean?"

"Thank you. I would hazard to guess that if he can keep him busy a few hours for this, then that will be good. And even better if he can tie his hands up for later, as well." He considered if he had anything new to tell Tyler regarding Abigail. "Right now I don't have anything to update you with regards to the later moves, we'll contact you soon though regarding that. Just keep yourselves ready in case we find ourselves some unexpected opportunity to act, if you are able. I'll keep you posted though, unless you heard anything lately?"

// Congrats on learning to sew, I can't even get a button to stay where it's supposed to xD
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:31 pm

"Thank you. I would hazard to guess that if he can keep him busy a few hours for this, then that will be good. And even better if he can tie his hands up for later, as well."

"Khalid is good at what he do Mr Roth Hicks, I do not know how long he will be able to keep Lodin busy but at least for some hours, hopefully longer, the man can create quite a stir when he wants to."

He considered if he had anything new to tell Tyler regarding Abigail. "Right now I don't have anything to update you with regards to the later moves, we'll contact you soon though regarding that. Just keep yourselves ready in case we find ourselves some unexpected opportunity to act, if you are able. I'll keep you posted though, unless you heard anything lately?"

"Actually I have heard something, it might not exactly be related but it is out of the ordinary. The remains of one of our kind was found today, and yet I have asked Khalid and no one is unaccounted for, all they found where a half burned stake, some melted personal effects and ash, however the Prince's men are unable to find any starting point for the fire, as if the Kindred just blazed into flame on his own...ah yes and there was one more thing found on his person, a good quality silver dagger, no steel core, just a silver and copper alloy...like I said I do not know if that information is of any use to you or relevant but one of my own Nosferatu spies just told me."
The vampiress said.
"Ah yes ehm Nosferatu are one of our groups...I probably should not have mentioned the name...anyway I will I be ready if you get a chance to move on Abigail."
Tyler said sounding slightly tired her kind could progably get mental fatigue as well.

(OOC: well learned and learned, I can wear the skirt but I think my great grandfather who was a master tailor would turn in his grave over it. Well next week we are sewing bags with lining so I am going to mangle myself up a Tarot bag...I hope. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:36 pm

"Khalid is good at what he do Mr Roth Hicks, I do not know how long he will be able to keep Lodin busy but at least for some hours, hopefully longer, the man can create quite a stir when he wants to."

"Good."

"Actually I have heard something, it might not exactly be related but it is out of the ordinary. The remains of one of our kind was found today, and yet I have asked Khalid and no one is unaccounted for, all they found where a half burned stake, some melted personal effects and ash, however the Prince's men are unable to find any starting point for the fire, as if the Kindred just blazed into flame on his own...ah yes and there was one more thing found on his person, a good quality silver dagger, no steel core, just a silver and copper alloy...like I said I do not know if that information is of any use to you or relevant but one of my own Nosferatu spies just told me."

"A silver and copper dagger," he repeated, frowning. He tried to recall if the caitiff that they'd encountered at the Post Office had such a dagger on him. "Can you describe it any better than that please, what sort of grip and length?"

// hey it's wearable as clothing, have to start somewhere xD
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:06 pm

"A silver and copper dagger," he repeated, frowning. He tried to recall if the caitiff that they'd encountered at the Post Office had such a dagger on him. "Can you describe it any better than that please, what sort of grip and length?"

Nate Vincent did not have such a dagger on him no.
"There is not that much I can tell you Mr Roth Hicks, I have not gotten so many details myself. My contact said the dagger looked expensive and well made but where soft so it was a silver and copper alloy, what you usually do for jewelry and not anything usable as a weapon really, there where no good description of the hilt other than expensive looking."
Tyler said, she sounded apologetic.
"That is all I know about it, sorry."

(OOC: True true.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:20 pm

"I see, that is quite odd indeed." The only reason to have a silver weapon, in his opinion, was to fight creatures or other nightfolk with that as their weakness. "Do you know where they were found...in that state? I suppose it is for now what we don't need, another mystery or loose ends. I will keep it in mind."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:45 am

"Yes that is quite odd, if you want a silver weapon you want a steel core to strengthen in, a sterling silver dagger will give out on you after a few stabs, so such a weapon have to be decorative or ceremonial really."
Tyler said.
"The remains where found near then old library on 22th and 3th, luckily our guys found it and not mortal police, though chances are they would not know what they had found. No we did not need more trouble or odd shit right now, but here it is. Anyway it is probably not related but I thought I would mention it anyway."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:03 am

He scratched at the side of his face. "Ceremonial, perhaps...or it could mean something, have sentimental value of some kind. Or be linked to a title...though I'd expect signet rings for that," he mused. The only other thing he could think of off the top of his head was for it to be used for magick. "Any dirt on the library you know about?" He frowned. "Might not be, but it might be. I'll keep it in mind if I hear anything else."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:34 am

We fought a couple of demonic mages of the Qyrl. DOn't make anything you'll get bitten for. he said Coawa though he knew he was a perfect gentleman
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:35 am

Adley:

"Yes it could be decorative or some heirloom, but not many would carry a heirloom like that on them, it would be to great a risk that it was lost or stolen. Ring or other jewelry are much more common when linked to a title."
Tyler said.
"My guess would be ceremonial or decorative as the purpose of the dagger. As for the library not really it is fairly old, yes some of my kind use it as it caters more to students of history and well scholars than popularity but there is no real rumors about it as far as I know it is just a stuffy old library."
She said then she added.
"Very well let me know if you hear anything else and I will do the same."

Tane:

"Hum...mages can be irritating to deal with, if you catch them by surprise then they are weak as kittens but give the bastards time to cast magick and you are in trouble, at least that is what my Brood Mother always said."
Aloessa muttered.
"Ehm...sorry."
She said and gave you an apologetic look.

Coawa gave you a grin but he only went over to Paula and gave her shoulder a gentle nudge.
"Do you want to go swimming?"
He asked her and she opened her eyes and said in that strange slurred speech unused to human words simply.
"Yes..."
Coawa turned to you for a moment.
"Alright then I will take care of her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:28 am

Colin smiled softly, "You are still you... Perhaps not precisely the same you as before, but everyone changes and grows in some way. Some drastically over short time, some a little more slowly... but it's the ones who stagnate and just... stop growing who don't really live."
He grinned mischievously, "I do indeed have some plans and ambitions. I might ruffle a few feathers with the motto I have in mind, though - I've looked up a few examples from the Hermetic houses, and I'm sorely tempted to put a spin on one of them... Arbitror Vincit Omnia: Arbitration conquers all."

He arched an eyebrow at Daisy, "Well, I am a size eleven, American units. And I did not mean for you to go, ah, exposed. I merely meant to suggest some more resilient covering, like the aforementioned boots, to protect the lace from any wading."

((OOC: Woop, woop, XP! I, uh, took the liberty of investing in another dot in Time... The actual "enlightenment" in it can come at a more appropriate moment than the conversation with Daisy, though. Smile
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Colin smiled softly, "You are still you... Perhaps not precisely the same you as before, but everyone changes and grows in some way. Some drastically over short time, some a little more slowly... but it's the ones who stagnate and just... stop growing who don't really live."

"You are a kind man Mr Wainwright."
The Cyborg said though she did not seam like she fully accepted what you where telling her.
"Yes part of me are still me, and I agree there have to be development and growth however being strapped down to a table and turned into a machine is not my idea of growth and development."
She said sadly.

He grinned mischievously, "I do indeed have some plans and ambitions. I might ruffle a few feathers with the motto I have in mind, though - I've looked up a few examples from the Hermetic houses, and I'm sorely tempted to put a spin on one of them... Arbitror Vincit Omnia: Arbitration conquers all."

"Yes indeed that will probably either piss the Hermetics off or greatly amuse them."
Daisy said and chuckled.
"I do hope you get your House started though Mr Wainwright the Traditions might just need it for it to develop and grow for it have been stagnant for far to long."

He arched an eyebrow at Daisy, "Well, I am a size eleven, American units. And I did not mean for you to go, ah, exposed. I merely meant to suggest some more resilient covering, like the aforementioned boots, to protect the lace from any wading."

"Hum...boots yes that might work."
Daisy said and looked down on her feet and seamed relieved then she nodded as Adjan told her his and Adley's sizes as well before she asked.
"Alright I will get started on that, is anyone else coming along so I should make boots for them as well."

(OOC: Ok I will weave something into the story to give Colin a new realization about his new understanding of Time.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:03 pm

Colin nodded, "Growth and change aren't necessarily the same thing... but they are both necessary at times."
He grinned, "Hopefully, they might remember the diplomatic abilities of the man, rather than the unfortunate mistake he made. There... are a few, I think, who still remember the brave, stubborn diplomat who stood tall among Mages with vastly more power than himself, rather than the desperate old man who let his entire House fall to vampirism in order to avoid death..."
He nodded, then frowned, "Yes, er... bugger, I'm pretty certain there was at least one member of Morningstar we were to bring along, but now the name has slipped my mind. A lot has happened since that discussion. I think it was Mrs. Knox?"

((OOC: Dammit, trying to find that piece of the conversation in the past posts... Shocked ))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:26 pm

Colin nodded, "Growth and change aren't necessarily the same thing... but they are both necessary at times."

"True they are not always the same and both are needed...but sometime change at least is a determent rather than a boon."
Daisy said and sigh.

He grinned, "Hopefully, they might remember the diplomatic abilities of the man, rather than the unfortunate mistake he made. There... are a few, I think, who still remember the brave, stubborn diplomat who stood tall among Mages with vastly more power than himself, rather than the desperate old man who let his entire House fall to vampirism in order to avoid death..."

"That is usually the case, if someone have done something horrible then their good deeds are forgotten. Look at Teomim himself, few remembers the books he wrote on Alchemy, or how many times he stood victorious against the Order of Reason, not to mention the works and deeds of the two Alchemists he was made from, the same way when someone think about Tremere the Founder now, all they can imagine is vampirism, not the great politician and diplomat he once was. It was Tremere who created Certamen for example and got the rest of the Order to stop killing one another in duels, and he brokered many of the deals between the other houses, he was the last surviving Founder and yet, all anyone remembers are his fall."

He nodded, then frowned, "Yes, er... bugger, I'm pretty certain there was at least one member of Morningstar we were to bring along, but now the name has slipped my mind. A lot has happened since that discussion. I think it was Mrs. Knox?"

"Hum...Mrs Knox Lady Arden's prized apprentice...well she is a tall, muscled woman so perhaps size eight or nine..."
Daisy suggested.
"I can make a pair of boots in that size just in case."

(OOC: It was Kristina you where bringing along with Hans providing back up from the Chantry.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:58 pm

Colin smiled, "Not everyone is blinded by where those two fell. There are some who yet see how important they were, the good they did before they turned to the dark side, as it were... In fact, a well aged Flambeau implied I would have made a fine Tremere as the House once was, and lamented that loss to the Order. And there are still people who revere Teomim for their work, while acknowledging that his betrayal was a horrible thing to do... There are still some who can see past their last deeds and look at their prior work with reverence."
He nodded, "I couldn't estimate her shoe size. I never did get the hang of women's sizes in footwear - it's a whole different table of sizes. I think she would fit a size eight and a half in men's sizes, though - however much that is in ladies' sizes."

((OOC: Seriously, the difference between shoe sizes for men and women... At least Colin's adapted to US sizes over the past couple decades. Wink ))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Colin smiled, "Not everyone is blinded by where those two fell. There are some who yet see how important they were, the good they did before they turned to the dark side, as it were... In fact, a well aged Flambeau implied I would have made a fine Tremere as the House once was, and lamented that loss to the Order. And there are still people who revere Teomim for their work, while acknowledging that his betrayal was a horrible thing to do... There are still some who can see past their last deeds and look at their prior work with reverence."

"Yes there are some who do not toss aside all a person have done due to them having fallen of the path."
Daisy agreed.
"Far to many forget what came before though and see only the final deeds of those who once where good men but who made the wrong choices. Then again that is hardly unique to the Traditions there are allot of mundane men and women who live on only in their infamy their good contributions forgotten."

He nodded, "I couldn't estimate her shoe size. I never did get the hang of women's sizes in footwear - it's a whole different table of sizes. I think she would fit a size eight and a half in men's sizes, though - however much that is in ladies' sizes."

"Hum yes well I can convert that and make something."
Daisy said and nodded.
"Well then my little friends are programmed."
She continued as she turned away from you and pushed aside the lace on the right arm and a gray cloud of something emerged from her arm, the cloud converged on the floor where you saw they rapidly starting to create rubber and shapes.
"If I get it wrong then making a new pair should not take to long, my little friends are effective."

(OOC: Yeah I just use tables I find online then again I have only ordered shoes from USA once, they did fit though.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:16 pm

"My guess would be ceremonial or decorative as the purpose of the dagger. As for the library not really it is fairly old, yes some of my kind use it as it caters more to students of history and well scholars than popularity but there is no real rumors about it as far as I know it is just a stuffy old library." She said then she added. "Very well let me know if you hear anything else and I will do the same.

"Will do, until later," he said and hung up the call, shaking his head at the new bit of information. The way things were going, it was unlikely to be completely unrelated. He extinguished the candle and put it away, then went over a mental list of what they needed. He frowned at the mirror, he looked unkempt to say the least. Then closed his eyes to do a quick check in with his avatar, though soon he would need time to clear all of this out of his system, especially after what was coming up. They were going to need to deal with Carmon soon and that was sure to be...well, dangerous for one but all the emotions there in the depths of his avatar were a different kind of issue they had to deal with, plus he was concerned that the pain of the shard felt...moreso, or maybe it had only felt that way while concentrating on it. Once they were ready, he opened the door and headed back out to find the others.

// iirc without scouring the whole thread, the Chief was getting a hold of a healer/Mrs Knox and Mrs Willis. I think the cutoff was gonna be ~5 depending on the car because of Daisy and he was looking into higher powered weapons. I think this is the bit you needed:

"Let us see you will speak with the Deaconess and with Master Harris...I will handle getting you a healer, and Mr Roth Hicks will speak with his contact to have a distraction put in place and speak with Mr Terach, what else do we need to do...Miss Willis we need to speak with her and ask for her help as well...that should be it unless Mrs Knox is unable to help with this mission or Mr Terach."

ooc2 - yeah the sizes in the US on some things don't make any damn sense...
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:35 pm

"Will do, until later," he said and hung up the call, shaking his head at the new bit of information. The way things were going, it was unlikely to be completely unrelated. He extinguished the candle and put it away, then went over a mental list of what they needed.

"Until later then, take care."
Tyler said.

He frowned at the mirror, he looked unkempt to say the least. Then closed his eyes to do a quick check in with his avatar, though soon he would need time to clear all of this out of his system, especially after what was coming up.

Your Avatar felt agitated, it felt like as if it was anticipating something though she said nothing, she often would not communicate with you unless she had something to say and on her terms, she felt sore though with the Umbrood shard gnawing ever more, it was a little as if a needler was stuck in your thigh, after the initial insertion it might feel a bit tender but not really hurt, however if you continued to run, do heavy lifting and in short agitate the leg with the needle in it then the ache would soon grow, only this was like a shard of light stuck in your soul and you kept having to use far more magick than usual, increasing that ache along with your fatigue. Perhaps your unwashed face in the mirror with hair more messy than usual and in need of a shave and increasing black circles under your eyes was a good indication for how your Avatar felt right now as well.

They were going to need to deal with Carmon soon and that was sure to be...well, dangerous for one but all the emotions there in the depths of his avatar were a different kind of issue they had to deal with, plus he was concerned that the pain of the shard felt...moreso, or maybe it had only felt that way while concentrating on it. Once they were ready, he opened the door and headed back out to find the others.

When you think about Carmon you feel a slight shift in your Avatar, a twinge of guilt that was not yours, but resided deep in the part of your soul that had once been an African Flambeau who's friend had ridden out to meet with his Pater and who never came back, there was an uneasiness that was hard to put your finger on.

You leave the bath and then the sitting room. Francesca giving you a smile as you went past her. You find Colin and the Deaconess Darnell a few doors down the hallway discussing booth sizes and who where coming along on the rescue mission it seamed, beside Daisy on the floor a small gray cloud seamed to be forming rubber boots out of nothing.

(OOC: Ah yes Cara Willis I forgot about her. Yes the Chief was getting a hold of her as well.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:41 pm

AM i irritating? Tane asked the italian girl with a "poor me" look in his face.

Good, well, in any case we're leaving. i'm calling if something happens.
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:24 pm

AM i irritating? Tane asked the italian girl with a "poor me" look in his face.

"Well no you are not irritating Tane...but fighting mages are, your powers are all over the place you never know what to expect."
Alessa said with a small smile.

Good, well, in any case we're leaving. i'm calling if something happens.

Coawa nodded to that as he held down an hand to help Paula get to her feet.
"Ok...stay safe both of you."
He said. Alessa gave the Rokea a smile then headed for the door.
"Coming Tane?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:21 pm

When you think about Carmon you feel a slight shift in your Avatar, a twinge of guilt that was not yours, but resided deep in the part of your soul that had once been an African Flambeau who's friend had ridden out to meet with his Pater and who never came back, there was an uneasiness that was hard to put your finger on.

He frowned. He wanted to say it wasn't his fault - or his avatar's hosts' fault whomever that man was, or his avatar's fault - but he knew he would feel terrible if something like that had happened today. Maybe whatever was going to happen could at least put it at rest, somehow. 'Alright, let's go then. Get him out of that, at least. We can do that, this time, together. Even if we can't fix the past.'

He nodded back to Francesca, giving her a small smile and then knocked on the door a bit where the others were. He raised an eyebrow at the fuzz of...grey that seemed in the midst of materialising something from nothing. "Spirits that make boots...?" he asked, then seeing the Deaconess he bowed to her. "Please excuse me for not introducing myself properly before. Adley Roth Hicks, bani Flambeau." Then he nodded at the others. "Right, I just spoke to my contact and they are going to get moving on that distraction soon. How's the rest of the plan coming?"
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Colin looked impressed at the assembly process, "I shall readily admit, I suspect it's going to be far more complicated for me to replicate this method of craftsmanship than many other things you could do, Deaconess..."
Glancing up, he nodded, "Ah, Adley, there you are... You wished to be formally introduced to the good Deaconess before we left, did you not? Let me introduce lady Daisy Darnell of the Virtual Adepts, Deaconess of Chantry Flamingo. Deaconess, this is Adley Roth Hicks, Ordo Hermes, House Flambeau, of Chantry Steelhaven in Boston. Ah... I seem to be forgetting things; there was someone supposed to join us besides Mrs. Knox, was there not?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:58 pm

He frowned. He wanted to say it wasn't his fault - or his avatar's hosts' fault whomever that man was, or his avatar's fault - but he knew he would feel terrible if something like that had happened today. Maybe whatever was going to happen could at least put it at rest, somehow. 'Alright, let's go then. Get him out of that, at least. We can do that, this time, together. Even if we can't fix the past.'

You get no reply but somehow you get the feeling that your Avatar approve of that, approve of at least saving Carmon from being made into a sacrifice for the Nephandi, nothing could be done about the past or at least you did not have the power to do so, but at least you could save what was left of his life.

He nodded back to Francesca, giving her a small smile and then knocked on the door a bit where the others were. He raised an eyebrow at the fuzz of...grey that seemed in the midst of materialising something from nothing. "Spirits that make boots...?"

"No they are nanobots...though you would probably see it as magick of Matter and Prime creating boots, they are using particles in the air and turning them into whatever material is needed."
Daisy said she looked at Adly nervously and took a heavy step backwards, though her little friends continued their task happily seemingly not needing her concentration or guidance.

then seeing the Deaconess he bowed to her. "Please excuse me for not introducing myself properly before. Adley Roth Hicks, bani Flambeau."

Deaconess Darnell inclined her head slightly towards you, still seaming nervous around strangers.
"Daisy Darnell bani Virtual Adepts, it is nice to meet you Mr Roth Hicks."
She said politely, in the background her nanobots had finished one pair of pale yellow rubber boots and the cloud moved a few centimeters to the side and started the same process again.

Then he nodded at the others. "Right, I just spoke to my contact and they are going to get moving on that distraction soon. How's the rest of the plan coming?"

"I was told you needed boots to wade in, I should be done manufacturing them in one minute and nine seconds."
Daisy said as she regarded you nervously her eyes flashing red now and again. Adjan turns to Adley and says.
"I was just about to go down to the garage and look for a crowbar and then I just need to get some flashlights and a few such items so I should be done in a few minutes as well."
He said as he curiously eyed the Deaconess' nanobots worked.

Colin looked impressed at the assembly process, "I shall readily admit, I suspect it's going to be far more complicated for me to replicate this method of craftsmanship than many other things you could do, Deaconess..."

"I see them as nanobots creating rubber and the other materials of the boots from air or rather the molecules in the air, however for you it is probably magick, this is what the Sphere system was made for is it not, to be able to have a common language for things another Awakened might not understand?"
Daisy said.
"Also while I can make things like this, I do prefer hand made items, though I admit it can be practical in a pinch."

Glancing up, he nodded, "Ah, Adley, there you are... You wished to be formally introduced to the good Deaconess before we left, did you not? Let me introduce lady Daisy Darnell of the Virtual Adepts, Deaconess of Chantry Flamingo. Deaconess, this is Adley Roth Hicks, Ordo Hermes, House Flambeau, of Chantry Steelhaven in Boston. Ah... I seem to be forgetting things; there was someone supposed to join us besides Mrs. Knox, was there not?"

"It is nice to meet you."
Daisy told Adley and gave him another inclination of her head.
"I hear Steelhaven is a good Chantry."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:47 pm

"No they are nanobots...though you would probably see it as magick of Matter and Prime creating boots, they are using particles in the air and turning them into whatever material is needed."

"Fascinating...I don't know what a nanobot is, other than to say small robot, but as long as it works..."

"Ah, Adley, there you are... You wished to be formally introduced to the good Deaconess before we left, did you not? Let me introduce lady Daisy Darnell of the Virtual Adepts, Deaconess of Chantry Flamingo. Deaconess, this is Adley Roth Hicks, Ordo Hermes, House Flambeau, of Chantry Steelhaven in Boston. Ah... I seem to be forgetting things; there was someone supposed to join us besides Mrs. Knox, was there not?"

"Thank you, yes. I think if not her, someone else befitting the situation."

"Daisy Darnell bani Virtual Adepts, it is nice to meet you Mr Roth Hicks." She said politely

"My pleasure, though I wish our circumstances of meeting were better." He tried his best not to be unnerved at the flashing eyes, eventually he would get used to it he supposed but it had been hammered in what it meant. Still, they'd just worked with another HIT-mark, or ex Iterator and he forged on with attempting not to discomfort the woman more than he had to do.

"I was told you needed boots to wade in, I should be done manufacturing them in one minute and nine seconds." Daisy said as she regarded you nervously her eyes flashing red now and again.

"Efficient. Yes, I'm concerned about the potential of pathogens. Best to try to avoid problems if we can. Thank you for your assistance."

Adjan turns to Adley and says.
"I was just about to go down to the garage and look for a crowbar and then I just need to get some flashlights and a few such items so I should be done in a few minutes as well."

"Good, now which transport are we using? I think that's the final question...unless it was answered in my absence."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:45 pm

"Fascinating...I don't know what a nanobot is, other than to say small robot, but as long as it works..."

"I could go over the science of it for you Mr Roth Hicks but I suspect we do not have the time for that at the moment."
Daisy said.
"For now suffice to say that yes they are very small robots that build or change things for me at a molecular level."

"Thank you, yes. I think if not her, someone else befitting the situation."

"I am going to need to make another set of booths then, though I do not know Miss Willis, if she is indeed the one that will be coming with us shoe size."
The Cyborg said.
"Well I guess I can make a pair in the car."

"My pleasure, though I wish our circumstances of meeting were better." He tried his best not to be unnerved at the flashing eyes, eventually he would get used to it he supposed but it had been hammered in what it meant. Still, they'd just worked with another HIT-mark, or ex Iterator and he forged on with attempting not to discomfort the woman more than he had to do.

"Yes indeed the circumstances are not the best, hopefully though we can deal with the situation."
Daisy said she still sounded nervous and she looked away, well aware how her flashing eyes every time her optic sensors scanned the area unnerved Traditionalists, teachers told their young students to be mindful of crowds, to look for those flashes that where hard to catch by sleepers and yet also hard to hide if you knew what to look for, it was a part of the technology that it had been hard for the Union to get rid of in the Mark V models.

"Efficient. Yes, I'm concerned about the potential of pathogens. Best to try to avoid problems if we can. Thank you for your assistance."

"Thank you Mr Roth Hicks, yes it can be quite useful."
The cyborg said and nodded as she glanced at her little friends working they had two pairs of boots done by now.
"It is always better not to give the healers more work if one can avoid it with simple protections yes."

"Good, now which transport are we using? I think that's the final question...unless it was answered in my absence."

"What about the Chef's green van, that would give us plenty of room for both our group going in and to transport the vampire back safely."
Adjan suggested and he avoided looking at Daisy when he talked about room, there where no way the three of you plus Cara and Kristina would fit in one car, or at least it would be extremely tight.
"We could ask it if we can borrow it again and fill the tank up again for her before we give it back as compensation."
The Euthanatos continued.

(OOC: Victor, the Cyborg from Nicolai's apartment building was not a HIT-Mark, he was a Cyborg yes but was a regular member of Iteration X before he left. Hit-Marks are more shock troops, and also they are fully converted, just a human brain and bit of spinal cord and everything else is a machine body, Victor still had some fleshy bits.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top