Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15

Post by Warpmind on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:18 pm

"Mr Wainwright...if you are looking for your Cabalmate he went to speak with Primus Steelhaven, I am watching over his prisoner for him in the meantime...may I help you?"
Colin sighed exasperatedly, "Madame Gottschalk... Yes, I need to immediately conduct a quick search of mr. Karyak's apartment. The... very young man decided it was a good idea to collect some ritual body parts of the Nephandi he killed tonight, apparently, and I'm under orders from Chief Morgan to secure those to prevent or stop the security breach they represent."
He slowly pulled out his Chaos Wand and slipped it into his left hand; this time, the scrambler would really be put to the test...
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Colin:

Hildegard's eyes widened a little at what you where saying and she stepped aside so you could get into the apartment.
"Very well Mr Wainwright I can see how that would be serious though I hesitate to let someone go though the things of another person without them being present, perhaps you should call Mr Karyak and ask him where he keeps the ehm...items..."
The Chorister said.
"And please try not to frighten the prisoner in the process, she may be a Nephandus but the situation she is in are difficult."
She added.

Adley:

Cita looks at you and flips her computer open.
"I am pretty sure that as soon as Jeffry hears about this he will be heading down here to one of the ritual rooms to work on the Chantry's wards, perhaps you should help him Mr Roth Hicks, you do have the same Paradigm as him...I am going to run a scan for spirits and glitches to see if I can find something that should not be here."
The Virtual Adept suggested.
"We will talk with Master Nassa about Bee's treatment but we have to make sure that Steelhaven is safe first."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:40 pm

You at least get to call it an "alergy" he commented with a smile.

We have been here for a whole year, they have been from before, so i don't think so. Bah... maybe they didn't know. We have a place of power, though, it's weird they didn't see that, but, i suppose it could happen. Well, it's unimportant.

THey are some of the most widespread and common of fera. As i say, they avoid humans.
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:50 pm

You at least get to call it an "alergy" he commented with a smile.

"I do and it do not cause me Paradox...but I can not swim in the ocean or eat any food I have not cooked myself or someone I trust I cooked for there are salt in everything but yes at least people do not look strangely at me when I say I have an allergy so there is that."
Raven said and shrugged.

We have been here for a whole year, they have been from before, so i don't think so. Bah... maybe they didn't know. We have a place of power, though, it's weird they didn't see that, but, i suppose it could happen. Well, it's unimportant.

"I am just making guesses you will have to ask the werewolves yourself what it is that they want, hopefully their intentions are peaceful."

THey are some of the most widespread and common of fera. As i say, they avoid humans.

"Well it is not like there are some sort of supernatural night club where we all meet up and rub shoulders. I have met a couple of werewolves since we share the marches with them and there is a werefox working for one of the Chantries in Boston so I have met her...other than that I have never met any other fera as you call them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:04 pm

"Very well Mr Wainwright I can see how that would be serious though I hesitate to let someone go though the things of another person without them being present, perhaps you should call Mr Karyak and ask him where he keeps the ehm...items..."
Colin nodded and fished out his phone, scrolling down to Tane's number and calling it, "Agreed, though I'm sure I could perform a fairly simple scan to detect them, it would be... improper to do so."

"And please try not to frighten the prisoner in the process, she may be a Nephandus but the situation she is in are difficult."
He grimaced, "Ah, I'm afraid that's rather out of my hands; the best I can do is to reassure her I won't actually eat her Avatar... You might want to move her into another room while I retrieve the... items."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Past: Maybe we should build one up, sometime. Once everyone knows the rules of the game, it should be interesting. I'm sure we all eventually will find something in common with each other.

In any case, did they tell you when we can meet? Or where?

20 minutes later: Hello?
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded and fished out his phone, scrolling down to Tane's number and calling it, "Agreed, though I'm sure I could perform a fairly simple scan to detect them, it would be... improper to do so."

"I am sure you could Mr Wainwright but I would appreciate it if you asked the owner of this apartment for his permission first even if I understand the urgency of the matter."
Hildegard said politely.

He grimaced, "Ah, I'm afraid that's rather out of my hands; the best I can do is to reassure her I won't actually eat her Avatar... You might want to move her into another room while I retrieve the... items."

The Chorister gave you a rather curious look.
"Eating Avatars Mr Wainwright I am not sure that I understand...well in either case Miss Getwater have just settled down on the sofa and she have a rather serious wound in her side, I would not want to move her around to much if it can be avoided but if you think it is necessary then certainly I can move her."
Hildegard said but she was clearly rather confused by your words.

Tane:

Maybe we should build one up, sometime. Once everyone knows the rules of the game, it should be interesting. I'm sure we all eventually will find something in common with each other.

"Well at least we would not give one another Paradox, even if half the room would want to eat the other half."
Raven said and grinned.
"Still such a place might be useful, it might not be a place where I would bring my apprentice but when there is a crisis that affect us all having a way to contact one another might be just the thing that we need."
She said and nodded.

In any case, did they tell you when we can meet? Or where?

"The suggestion was tomorrow at high noon, two members of each group, no weapons and meeting on neutral ground. My Coven have agreed to let our grove be that ground as long as fighting do not break out and our Life Tree is not put in any danger."
The Verbena said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:09 pm

Ok, sounds like a sensible offer. Ok, tell them we'll be there. Should i bring gifts or something?
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:16 pm

"I will let them know as for gifts, usually that do not go amiss when it comes to establishing peaceful relations."
Raven said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:18 pm

"I am sure you could Mr Wainwright but I would appreciate it if you asked the owner of this apartment for his permission first even if I understand the urgency of the matter."
Colin nodded, "Absolutely. I had thought he'd be here, but... well, I'm on it."

"Eating Avatars Mr Wainwright I am not sure that I understand...well in either case Miss Getwater have just settled down on the sofa and she have a rather serious wound in her side, I would not want to move her around to much if it can be avoided but if you think it is necessary then certainly I can move her."
He grimaced, "I doubt I'll be sending her into hysterical fits at the sight of me - I'll settle for keeping a polite distance as much as possible."

Hello?
Colin's voice was hard as tempered steel, "Mr. Karyak, this is Colin Wainwright. I've been informed you gathered some trophies from the fallen Fallen on your rescue mission earlier. Where are they?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:09 pm

"I told them there are five Chantries, member numbers and what I know about the other mages in the city...I lied about...Westchapel I did not want it attacked so I propped up the membership numbers and made it seam a less tempting target."Cadence looked shameful then she sigh. "I go to the workshop in the suburbia between Boston and Worcester, I take the train out to the suburban area and then use the portal there to get back to the Labyrinth..."

"What did you tell them about here, Mrs Getwater?"

Later:

Cita looks at you and flips her computer open.
"I am pretty sure that as soon as Jeffry hears about this he will be heading down here to one of the ritual rooms to work on the Chantry's wards, perhaps you should help him Mr Roth Hicks, you do have the same Paradigm as him...I am going to run a scan for spirits and glitches to see if I can find something that should not be here."
The Virtual Adept suggested.
"We will talk with Master Nassa about Bee's treatment but we have to make sure that Steelhaven is safe first."

"Good point, let me know if there's something I can help with until then. For now I suppose I should get my basic rotes done to save time so I'm ready to help him," he added.

// sorry I missed the bit with Tane's apartment and I think one of Colin's questions but in light of the body parts I think that took precedence lol
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:21 am

Past: Ok them. Give me the adress and we'll to. he said quietly.

20 min later They are in my allie's car, she should be gone by now, so probably at my home. Why?
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:33 am

They are in my allie's car, she should be gone by now, so probably at my home. Why?
Colin sighed a breath of relief, "Thank God, the chantry's safe... shit, call those allies of yours, tell them to get the hell away from that home, and to leave the car. You've given the Nephandi an irresposnibly strong sympathetic link to track you through - your home, friends and the car in question is in grave danger. Tell them to get to safety right now, on foot, by public transport, taxi, whatever means available, just tell them to get out of that house! And if Coawa is there, tell him I want to speak with the both of you when I return from Chicago again."

He shook his head and looked up at Hildegard, "False alarm, thank Heavens, let's just hope his allies can get away safely, as well..."
Then he headed at a light jog back downstairs to find Morgan.
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:42 am

They, wait up, they can have the link and whatever but they probably haven't realized what happened. Even if they do we took care of their bodies, so they don't know we took anything from them because there's nothing left. What do you need to talk us about?
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:26 am

They, wait up, they can have the link and whatever but they probably haven't realized what happened. Even if they do we took care of their bodies, so they don't know we took anything from them because there's nothing left. What do you need to talk us about?
Colin frowned, "By now, they'll know that they've lost their hostages. And most likely, they'll have some means of figuring out what happened to their fellows - whether by interrogating a nearby spirit or a few simple surveillance cameras, or any other means of backtracking what happened, bodily remnants or not. And the Nephandi are clever enough to have blood samples of each member on file to track them with - whole or in part... We have to assume they know and are on the trail of those... bits. To assume they don't and that everything will be fine is the equivalent of dropping your trousers and shaking your arse at the New Zealand All Blacks and assume your rear will remain pristine."
He took a deep breath, "As for what I need to talk to you about, your conduct at the rescue mission has brought about some dire consequences, for you, for our Cabal, and potentially for the entire Chantry. So once I can speak with you and Coawa in a relatively peaceful moment, I'm going to have to go over a few matters with the two of you. I have no desire to throw you to the proverbial sharks, but you have come very close to forcing a choice between you and miss Alexander. I would recommend you make your first priority to get your Changing Folk allies to a safe location - we might be able to help with that - and to make sure they don't bring those trackables with them."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:14 am

Adley:

Tane's apartment:

"What I knew, that there are five Deacons, all Masters of the art, around thirty magi and that the Chantry are multi Traditional and have a Node on the premises, it is not that much more I know, I mentioned those names that I knew and staid that Steelhaven is an apartment building and that part of the Verbena Coven live here."
Cadence said and she sounded apologetic.

Later:

"I should be fine Mr Roth Hicks I will just get this scan going, you do what you have to in order to assist your Mentor, hopefully the back door to the Chantry was never discovered and we are all fine, but if it was discovered then we need to act now to get our defenses up."
Cita said as she typed on her computer.

(OOC: No problem.)

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Absolutely. I had thought he'd be here, but... well, I'm on it."

"Thank you Mr Wainwright."
Hildegard said and gave you a stern smile.

He grimaced, "I doubt I'll be sending her into hysterical fits at the sight of me - I'll settle for keeping a polite distance as much as possible."

"Very well then, please come in while you discuss things with Mr Karyak."
The old Chorister said and moved out of the way. Inside the apartment that was furnished by old pieces from the storage rooms in the basement and which not not yes gotten a personal touch, you see a woman laying on the sofa on her side, she was covered by a blanket but you could see that her hands was bound behind her and the way her fingers where curled core witness about fear. The woman stirred when she hear talking and tried to turn around, which resulted in her wincing and Hildegard said softly.
"Try to stay still Miss Getwater and let your wounds heal."

Tane:

Ok them. Give me the adress and we'll to. he said quietly.

"It is not so much an address as it is in the middle of the marches but I can mark the coordinates ona map for you if you like."
Raven said and smiled.
"Thank you."

Colin Later:

He shook his head and looked up at Hildegard, "False alarm, thank Heavens, let's just hope his allies can get away safely, as well..."
Then he headed at a light jog back downstairs to find Morgan.

"Indeed thanks Heavens Mr Wainwright though I do admit to being a bit confused."
Hildegard said.
"Do take care."
The Chorister said as you rushed of again.

You found Jeffry on his way into the first of the small ritual rooms, the Hermetic stopped and looked at you.
"Did you get those ehm...parts Mr Wainwright?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:36 am

"What I knew, that there are five Deacons, all Masters of the art, around thirty magi and that the Chantry are multi Traditional and have a Node on the premises, it is not that much more I know, I mentioned those names that I knew and staid that Steelhaven is an apartment building and that part of the Verbena Coven live here." Cadence said and she sounded apologetic

"Very well. Mrs Getwater, do you happen to know why they decided to recruit you? I understand they are looking for recruits at all times but why do you think that they seem to have targeted you just recently?" He then continued, "And is there anything else you'd like to tell me about the Nephandi or their plans, the Labyrinth itself or its defenses? I know you feel that what they want to do is inevitable but it is not. If we can stop them, we can prevent other people from being forced into situations..."

Later:

"I should be fine Mr Roth Hicks I will just get this scan going, you do what you have to in order to assist your Mentor, hopefully the back door to the Chantry was never discovered and we are all fine, but if it was discovered then we need to act now to get our defenses up." Cita said as she typed on her computer.

He gave her a nod. Then he turned to working on his rote which would allow him to sense primal and spiritual energies, waiting for his pater to come downstairs to the ritual rooms so he could assist him with bolstering the wards.

// 3,6,0 for the spirit/prime rote again
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:56 am

Tane's apartment:

"Very well. Mrs Getwater, do you happen to know why they decided to recruit you? I understand they are looking for recruits at all times but why do you think that they seem to have targeted you just recently?"

"I do not know Sir opportunity perhaps, I was in a bad place and got involved with the wrong person. I have no inkling if it can be anything else than that."
Cadence said sounding rather tired.

He then continued, "And is there anything else you'd like to tell me about the Nephandi or their plans, the Labyrinth itself or its defenses? I know you feel that what they want to do is inevitable but it is not. If we can stop them, we can prevent other people from being forced into situations..."

"I...do not know, we have a couple of guardian spirits, some are there willingly and some are not, there are wards on the Labyrinth off course, a Hermetic group ritual type ward and a few that works as alarms letting us know if anyone is there who should not be...I do not know what else to tell you."
The Nephandus said and shook her head she sounded sad and scared and she glanced up at you again.
"Do my Mentor know...what I am?"
She asked softly.

Later:

He gave her a nod. Then he turned to working on his rote which would allow him to sense primal and spiritual energies, waiting for his pater to come downstairs to the ritual rooms so he could assist him with bolstering the wards.

You work your rote, you have done it so many times it is almost habit now and you smoothly go through the words and gestures that manifested your will to see beyond your five senses. You see Cita and her computer light up like a Christmas tree and one of your Mentor's impls where playing in the hallways outside of the ritual room. The defenses on the ritual room and all the residues from countless rituals and rotes was almost blinding and then you hear Jeffry come down the stairs, shortly after followed by Colin.

(OOC: I am sorry if I am a bit slow posting today I have an early appointment with my gaming group and I have some chores I need to get done first.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:56 am

past: Great then. Thanks for the message.

20 minutes later:
IT would remain pristine as they are honourable people, not like Nephandi. BUt what are they gonna do? launch an attack to a place filled with wereshark warriors? In any case, they'll need time, and i'll consume them as soon as i got home. he said
Let me burn them at least.

Talk clearly and quickly. If there's something wrong i need to know to try and not make anything worse.

Is there anything else i can do for you?
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:19 am

"I...do not know, we have a couple of guardian spirits, some are there willingly and some are not, there are wards on the Labyrinth off course, a Hermetic group ritual type ward and a few that works as alarms letting us know if anyone is there who should not be...I do not know what else to tell you."
The Nephandus said and shook her head she sounded sad and scared and she glanced up at you again.
"Do my Mentor know...what I am?"
She asked softly.

"Hm...very well. Thank you for speaking with me Mrs Getwater. I may have more questions but you are likely tired and need to rest."

Later:

He instinctively squinted a little as everything sprung into a kind of brilliance around him and waited to get used to it, tracking the imp as he bounced down the hall and then looked for anything out of the ordinary. Hearing someone on the stairs, he looked expectantly towards the door for his pater and Colin.

// have a great game!
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:24 am

"Indeed thanks Heavens Mr Wainwright though I do admit to being a bit confused."
Colin snorted, "I'm sorry, but this can be summed up as my newest Cabalmate not being the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. I'm sorry for the disruption, and I bid you goodnight."

IT would remain pristine as they are honourable people, not like Nephandi. BUt what are they gonna do? launch an attack to a place filled with wereshark warriors? In any case, they'll need time, and i'll consume them as soon as i got home.
Colin's brow furrowed, "Honourable... what? The spirits of the place? That's... irrelevant; If the Fallen have tracked those body parts, they could conjure up all sorts of problem - the distance wouldn't be a problem, they might be just as happy to simply incinerate the whole place from afar as a petty vengeance! And what do you mean, consume them?"

Let me burn them at least.
"Look, I don't rightly care what you mean to do to those parts, but they're a security risk, straight up! If they're still there after the Labyrinth is dealt with, then you can bring them here and have yourself a barbecue for all I care, just get people to safety now!"

Talk clearly and quickly. If there's something wrong i need to know to try and not make anything worse.
Colin's voice rose ever so slightly, "The first thing, when someone your superior gives you a direct order, don't bloody argue; follow those orders immediately! Get your allies to safety; bring them here if necessary, just get them away from those limbs! Everything else, we can talk about later!"

Is there anything else i can do for you?
"Just fucking hurry!"

"Did you get those ehm...parts Mr Wainwright?"
He slowed down and took a deep breath, "He didn't bring them here... his house elsewhere, and the car his... allies use are the ones in danger. And his allies."

((OOC: Colin's getting dangerously angry now. I wonder what sort of external effects that's going to have when he's growing in power? Time getting wonky, perhaps, or actually random things happening? Wink ))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:57 am

Tane:

"No problem, I will let my contact among the werewolves know your reply then, and sorry for talking with you about this so late in the evening Mr Karyak, it have been a crazy few days."
Raven said and she gave you a bit of a smile before she inclined her head towards you.
"Well then I bid you good night Mr Kayak."
She said before she waited to see if you would say anything else before turning on her heels and walking back down the corridor.

Adley:

Tane's apartment:

Cadence was quiet for a while after you did not reply to her question on whatever or not her Mentor had been told that she had turned to the Nephandi, now however she looked up at you for a moment and gave a wry smile.
"Being run through with the most evil looking sword this side of a fantasy game to take it's toll."
She muttered.
"I will try to answer your questions Sir if you have any more."

Later:

He instinctively squinted a little as everything sprung into a kind of brilliance around him and waited to get used to it, tracking the imp as he bounced down the hall and then looked for anything out of the ordinary. Hearing someone on the stairs, he looked expectantly towards the door for his pater and Colin.

The imp, not Poodle this time, the slightly pudgier female one was playing and barley noticing you. As you hurried along the corridor you saw nothing out of the ordinary save that the large ritual chamber where the Spirit Masters had tried to Gilgul Beatrice was filled with black swirls and green hues of fear an pain even if Adjan had tried to cleanse it. You reach your Mentor at about the same time that Colin do.

Colin and Adley:

Colin snorted, "I'm sorry, but this can be summed up as my newest Cabalmate not being the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. I'm sorry for the disruption, and I bid you goodnight."

Hildegard nodded.
"I see, well Mr Karyak have his good ides but at times he can be hard to understand. Goodbye and good evening Mr Wainwright."
She said and inclined her head to you.

He slowed down and took a deep breath, "He didn't bring them here... his house elsewhere, and the car his... allies use are the ones in danger. And his allies."

Jeffry glanced at Colin and then over at Adley.
"Oh thank Havens those parts are not here."
The old mage said and drew a deep breath of relief.
"Now then...where exactly are they and are the shapechangers that are in danger Mr Wainwright?"

(OOC: Thank you.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:06 am

"Now then...where exactly are they and are the shapechangers that are in danger Mr Wainwright?"
Colin gave Morgan an exasperated look, "I have no idea where they are, save that they're supposed to be in mr. Karyak's allies' car, at his house. And I would assume the shapechangers are indeed in mortal danger. I've ordered him to call them and have them evacuate the place, and leave the car behind. To bring those people here if necessary, and to bring the wereshark here for a meeting after I'm back from Chicago in any case. I gave him a simple, direct order, and instructions to follow orders. If he doesn't... I will have to co-sign mr. Haagen's written complaint and recommend the man is put on trial for insubordination, endangering his Cabal and his Chantry, and... oh, Hell with it, here's the writeup of the chain of events, confirmed by all three who were on the mission with him. I intend to show him the potential consequences of his actions and order him to apologize to everyone he endangered on the mission, but if he ignores orders once more, well..."
He handed Morgan the few pages of notes from the interviews, "You might want to make a copy of this, just in case."

((OOC: Yeah, have fun.))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Colin gave Morgan an exasperated look, "I have no idea where they are, save that they're supposed to be in mr. Karyak's allies' car, at his house. And I would assume the shapechangers are indeed in mortal danger. I've ordered him to call them and have them evacuate the place, and leave the car behind. To bring those people here if necessary, and to bring the wereshark here for a meeting after I'm back from Chicago in any case.

Jeffry listened to you as you spoke then he nodded.
"There is at least a pretty good chance that the shapechangers are in danger, we do not know for sure off course, but something like body parts would be a very good arcane connection and then all they need are familiarity with the dead Nephandus or some connection to him, like a bit of hair from his brush or a droplet of blood from anything and they can trance the part, often even that is not needed, if one is going to bring parts like that inn one have to remove those connections or ward them first."
The old mage said then he frowned.
"I am not to fond of having the Chantry full of shapeshangers though, but I guess it is better than leaving them in danger since they probably already know where we are, however in the future Mr Wainwright please ask before you invite strangers to Steelhaven. Mr Coawa is fine but the others I am not to thrilled about."
The Hermetic said sternly.

I gave him a simple, direct order, and instructions to follow orders. If he doesn't... I will have to co-sign mr. Haagen's written complaint and recommend the man is put on trial for insubordination, endangering his Cabal and his Chantry, and... oh, Hell with it, here's the writeup of the chain of events, confirmed by all three who were on the mission with him. I intend to show him the potential consequences of his actions and order him to apologize to everyone he endangered on the mission, but if he ignores orders once more, well..."

"I see, well it is better the young man learn that our laws can be harsh now, than after he commits even more serious crimes. I understand that our laws can be hard to understand for many and some of them are archaic, I will be the first to admit that, however not endangering one's fellow mages and obeying orders when sent out on a mission that should be pretty basic, hopefully he will wise up now."
Jeffry said but he did look rather concerned.

He handed Morgan the few pages of notes from the interviews, "You might want to make a copy of this, just in case."

The old Hermetic took the pages and looked them over then he nodded.
"I will get these copied and store the originals in the safe for now."
He said.

(OOC: It was fun though I do think the new player I redesigned the deck of will be disappointed, he is a new player and are in the oh shiny phase where he have filled his deck with nothing but 5, 6 and 7 mana cost dragons well two 4 mana cost, of five different colors with no mana fixing while he excitedly exclaim when I get this one out, then I will win, yes well the problem is that with nothing else in the deck surviving until he get Mr big and bad out is not that likely, so I took nearly all his dragons away and made it a mono red weeny deck with a few big dragons as finishers and allot of cards to boost the weenies. There are not many oh shiny cards there now on the other hand the deck actually works now. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:45 pm

20 min later As you wish. he said and hung up. He called back Alessa

Before: Perfect then, and don't sorry, we do what we can.
Tane Karyak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top