Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:15 pm

"Ah yes I see...I can send someone out pretty quickly so that is not a problem getting everyone back safety though if you are thinking about those like your contact that might be an issue, but if they can handle themselves I can send someone out to meet them."
The hedge wizard said.

"It seems they can get to the place themselves and get the request handled though timing is tricky, so after that, should we want it now we need a pick up. Otherwise we'll have to wait. It might not be bad idea to have an emergency on standby though just in case it's cutting it too close."

"I could also possibly ask Mr Willis or help, he should be able to get everyone where they need to go quickly, so that is an option, give me a place to meet and I will ask Mr Willis and then find someone to send, he should probably also be able to get the Massassa to safety as well if he or she is willing to let the young Adept know where whatever they plan to hide for the day is."[/quote]

"Alright, I'll relay that. I'd prefer to use a place we can control used that we can send backup to in the event that we're jumped. We can see about surveillance of it in the interim."

s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:24 pm

"It seems they can get to the place themselves and get the request handled though timing is tricky, so after that, should we want it now we need a pick up. Otherwise we'll have to wait. It might not be bad idea to have an emergency on standby though just in case it's cutting it too close."

"Picking up should be doable, if you suggest a meeting place I can send someone, we do want to get it now, I do not want to wait until dusk and waste a day if your contact can manage to get us what we need. I can probably set up something for an emergency. Bringing the Massassa here is a problem unless he or she is restrained but I can get them sent wherever they need to go if time is cut to close for them to get to safety on their own."
Joakim said.

"Alright, I'll relay that. I'd prefer to use a place we can control used that we can send backup to in the event that we're jumped. We can see about surveillance of it in the interim."

"I would prefer that as well but without knowing the route this Massassa will be taking finding a halfway point we can control will not be easy, since I do not know where they are going from, where they are meeting the little brat and where they are going to telling them a good place to meet halfway is not exactly easy, however if you get me those locations I might be able to figure something out."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:32 pm

"Picking up should be doable, if you suggest a meeting place I can send someone, we do want to get it now, I do not want to wait until dusk and waste a day if your contact can manage to get us what we need. I can probably set up something for an emergency. Bringing the Massassa here is a problem unless he or she is restrained but I can get them sent wherever they need to go if time is cut to close for them to get to safety on their own."

"Understood."

"I would prefer that as well but without knowing the route this Massassa will be taking finding a halfway point we can control will not be easy, since I do not know where they are going from, where they are meeting the little brat and where they are going to telling them a good place to meet halfway is not exactly easy, however if you get me those locations I might be able to figure something out."

"They'll have to give us a point at least. I'll see what I can do. Very well, thank you. Better get to it, unless there's something else, sir?"
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:35 pm

"No nothing further."
Joakim said, you heard someone knocking on his office door and the candle made a jump.
"Ah duty calls...let me know when you know more and I will see what I can set up Sodalis."
The hedge wizard said before he hung up on the call.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:40 pm

"Yes...it do not look like the mission went well."
Alex said and knelt beside one of the Spirit Masters, a slender woman with silver hair.
"Can you hear me Master Carsen?"
He asked but the old Hermetic did not move. Alex checked her pulse and then gently opened her eyes to shine a light into them and frowned.
Colin dragged a hand slowly down his face, frowning at Crexia, "...How did it go with the Nephandus, Milady? Did you...?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:53 pm

"No nothing further." Joakim said, you heard someone knocking on his office door and the candle made a jump. "Ah duty calls...let me know when you know more and I will see what I can set up Sodalis." The hedge wizard said before he hung up on the call.

Adley nodded to himself and extinguished the candle and then set it up again to call Tyler back. Hopefully, she was still awake...
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Colin:

Crexia sigh and looks over at you.
"We tried...at the start things went as planned, one team attacked Matty and tried to keep her busy while I and the other Masters of Spirit started our...work...a third team protected us but it was not enough. That soul when we struck the first blow it completely raged it tore into us, Marry while in pain and wounded managed to summon aid, powerful spirits and we where forced to flee...I am mostly unharmed but the others...that Avatar...so much...torment...I connected to it's mind to keep it at bay as we fled and...I felt only pain...so much pain..."
The lich said her voice shaking and she sat down on a chair looking if possible even paler than usual.
"So much pain, what have that child...done to her soul..."
The ancient creature said and you saw one blue tinted tear roll down her finely sculpted cheek.

Adley:

You set the candle up again, the flame was clear and still. After a few rings the vampiress replied but she sounded even more groggy now.
"Mr...Roth Hicks...yes...what did...those you where contacting say."
She asked and she drew a deep, useless breath to try to wake up.
"Erichtho have agreed to go and speak with her Sire about that bloody cat...despite the risks...."
She informed you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Crexia sigh and looks over at you.
"We tried...at the start things went as planned, one team attacked Matty and tried to keep her busy while I and the other Masters of Spirit started our...work...a third team protected us but it was not enough. That soul when we struck the first blow it completely raged it tore into us, Marry while in pain and wounded managed to summon aid, powerful spirits and we where forced to flee...I am mostly unharmed but the others...that Avatar...so much...torment...I connected to it's mind to keep it at bay as we fled and...I felt only pain...so much pain..."
The lich said her voice shaking and she sat down on a chair looking if possible even paler than usual.
"So much pain, what have that child...done to her soul..."
The ancient creature said and you saw one blue tinted tear roll down her finely sculpted cheek.
Colin frowned and nodded, "The poor thing knows what's been done to it... So, she was able to conjure up help even while you were striking at her Avatar... I would guess that's a side effect ofher detachable soul, then; a dampening of the pain of... well... that's unfortunate, then. Would you like me to inform the Chief while you see to the injured, or would you prefer to personally report to him?"
He grimaced, "Hopefully, she decided to hightail it out of town rather than crawl home to lick her wounds... Facing her in the Labyrinth would be a turn for the worse."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Colin frowned and nodded, "The poor thing knows what's been done to it... So, she was able to conjure up help even while you were striking at her Avatar... I would guess that's a side effect ofher detachable soul, then; a dampening of the pain of... well... that's unfortunate, then. Would you like me to inform the Chief while you see to the injured, or would you prefer to personally report to him?"

"Yes...it knows...and worse it knows what it should be as opposed to the abomination that it now is."
Crexia muttered softly.
"She did feel pain as we worked yes, her screams was...horrible, but yes they have to have been dampened some for she managed to call for help from the Spirit world and that in addition to that raging soul of hers was to much...an Avatar set loose to act without it's host is a terrible thing..."
The archmaga muttered then she nodded.
"I should stay and help with the wounded but Joakim needs to be told, if you can inform him of our failure I would be grateful Mr Wainwright."
Crexia muttered sounding rather worn out form her mental contact with Matty's twisted soul.

He grimaced, "Hopefully, she decided to hightail it out of town rather than crawl home to lick her wounds... Facing her in the Labyrinth would be a turn for the worse."

"I share the same hope Mr Wainwright, it would be most unfortunate to have to deal with that poor soul in the Labyrinth, it would significantly reduce our chances, so I guess it depends on how loyal Miss Carlyle is to Abigail...we should have eliminated this threat but that raging soul..."
She muttered and added angrily.
"We failed...."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:57 pm

"I should stay and help with the wounded but Joakim needs to be told, if you can inform him of our failure I would be grateful Mr Wainwright."
Colin nodded, "It shall be done."

"I share the same hope Mr Wainwright, it would be most unfortunate to have to deal with that poor soul in the Labyrinth, it would significantly reduce our chances, so I guess it depends on how loyal Miss Carlyle is to Abigail...we should have eliminated this threat but that raging soul..."
She muttered and added angrily.
"We failed...."
He frowned, "We did fail... but there should be no blame passed around for it - we had insufficient knowledge and understanding of her capabilities, and we had insufficient preparation time... I'm given to understand miss Carlyle's Avatar is a first in many ways; there was no way anyone among us could adequately understand it in such a short time since we learned of it, I think... You did your best, and sometimes... sometimes, the challenge is just too great to beat. If only we had the time to construct a trap for it - a phylactery or something similar..."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:10 am

Colin nodded, "It shall be done."

"Thank you young man...it is helpful."
Crexia said she was still looking rather out of it.

He frowned, "We did fail... but there should be no blame passed around for it - we had insufficient knowledge and understanding of her capabilities, and we had insufficient preparation time... I'm given to understand miss Carlyle's Avatar is a first in many ways; there was no way anyone among us could adequately understand it in such a short time since we learned of it, I think...

"I have never heard of an Avatar like that in all my years. I have seen manifested Avatars yes, that you can see and touch but they where still fully living withing their hosts they where manifesting much like a mirror reflect your image...something like that monstrosity though...no I have never seen it's like."
The old Hermetic maga muttered as she slowly got back to her feet.

You did your best, and sometimes... sometimes, the challenge is just too great to beat. If only we had the time to construct a trap for it - a phylactery or something similar..."

"Hum...perhaps though most phylacteries happen naturally it is possible something like that can be done...but I fear that we will need Ir on this he is an expert on Avatars and he can talk with it more naturally given what he is. If we can get it to lower it's guard for just a moment, then we can strike..."
Lady Crexia muttered.
"And when it comes to Avatars that are hard to kill, the man is sort of the authority..."
She added with a small smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:44 am

"Mr...Roth Hicks...yes...what did...those you where contacting say." She asked and she drew a deep, useless breath to try to wake up. "Erichtho have agreed to go and speak with her Sire about that bloody cat...despite the risks...."

"We'll need a spot and time as we discussed earlier," he said, carefully watching the flame. "We might be able to set up an emergency backup plan if they or you are willing to tell us where to send them after that has been accomplished," he said.

// hope your game was fun, btw Warp : )
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:41 am

"Let me see...she told me it would take her about fifteen minutes to get to the Chantry, then the question are how long it will take to convince Nicolai, but what about Oak Park in thirty minutes. I do not know where the Tremere girl sleeps though so it will have to be up to her to tell you or not, but I doubt she will protest it is better to have someone know where you sleep and having to move than to burn."
Tyler said.
"I will let her know and she is on her way, unless you want her phone number so you can arrange the details with her yourself."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:11 am

"Hum...perhaps though most phylacteries happen naturally it is possible something like that can be done...but I fear that we will need Ir on this he is an expert on Avatars and he can talk with it more naturally given what he is. If we can get it to lower it's guard for just a moment, then we can strike..."
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Master Telar successfully made an artificial phylactery... but she had a willing patient working with her, and that phylactery is rather... complex and impressive. One designed as a trap would probably be... a bit more complicated to design and build. As for talking with it, there's a young, rash Dreamspeaker I know of who has some remarkable talents in that regard."

"And when it comes to Avatars that are hard to kill, the man is sort of the authority..."
He grimaced, "So I hear tell. A good thing he is on our side, though, right?"

He sighed, gave Crexia a quick nod, and turned toward Joakim's office, "Well, then, I hope the injuries are less severe than they look. I will likely see you in a little while."

Crossign the hall, he steeled himself and knocked on the door.

((OOC: Game was fun. Party was morally ambivalent; they chucked the decapitated body of Miles Redivivus onto a cart which planeshifts unpredictably, and sent it careening through the planes. No way THAT is going to end badly, right? Wink ))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:30 am

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Master Telar successfully made an artificial phylactery... but she had a willing patient working with her, and that phylactery is rather... complex and impressive. One designed as a trap would probably be... a bit more complicated to design and build.

"I have heard about Master Telar's ship, but yes she have been working with a willing patient and even so the work have taken years to accomplish to force a unwilling Avatar, much less one who can act without it's host into such a form would be a whole lot harder to accomplish and while anything is possible it would likely require years of research to make something like that."
Crexia said and frowned.

As for talking with it, there's a young, rash Dreamspeaker I know of who has some remarkable talents in that regard."

"Hum...perhaps you can talk with him about it, but anyone approaching Matty and her soul are likely to be in terrible danger, especially if that Avatar see them as a threat to it's host."

He grimaced, "So I hear tell. A good thing he is on our side, though, right?"

"Yes indeed that is a good thing Mr Wainwright."
The archmaga agreed.

He sighed, gave Crexia a quick nod, and turned toward Joakim's office, "Well, then, I hope the injuries are less severe than they look. I will likely see you in a little while."

"Thank you young man, and yes I hope so as well."
The ancient Hermetic said as she knelt down by one of the downed Enforcers to check on his injuries.
"I will likely be here tending to the wounded."

Crossign the hall, he steeled himself and knocked on the door.

You hear Joakim is on the phone but he ended the call when he heard your knock on the door and went to open the door.
"Mr Wainwright, what can I do for you?"
He asked as he indicated you should come in to his office.

(OOC: I foresee no issues with that...then again my crystal ball is broken. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:28 am

"I have heard about Master Telar's ship, but yes she have been working with a willing patient and even so the work have taken years to accomplish to force a unwilling Avatar, much less one who can act without it's host into such a form would be a whole lot harder to accomplish and while anything is possible it would likely require years of research to make something like that."
Colin smiled, "It's a magnificent ship, and I can't wait to see it again for the first time... but it's a far cry from a trap. Though, if anyone could create something like that, it would be Master Telar, I think. Perhaps it would be beneficial to lock her in an apartment for a Ghostbusters marathon..."

"Hum...perhaps you can talk with him about it, but anyone approaching Matty and her soul are likely to be in terrible danger, especially if that Avatar see them as a threat to it's host."
He nodded, "We might not want him to address her directly - but his insights are unusual, and he does have a talent for coaxing an Avatar out into the open, not by force or coercion, but by invitation... He might be the only one we have who can keep the poor soul calm."

"Mr Wainwright, what can I do for you?"
He asked as he indicated you should come in to his office.
Colin looked evenly at Joakim, "Sir, I have news. Some good, some... very bad."
He stepped inside the office and gently closed the door, "Which would you like first?"
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:35 am

Colin smiled, "It's a magnificent ship, and I can't wait to see it again for the first time... but it's a far cry from a trap. Though, if anyone could create something like that, it would be Master Telar, I think. Perhaps it would be beneficial to lock her in an apartment for a Ghostbusters marathon..."

"I agree we might have to call Master Telar in on this problem, when it comes to Avatars I doubt anyone knows more than her, and yes The Heart of Horizon is a magnificent ship she did an amazing job creating it."
Crexia said and nodded.
"Ghostbusters?"
She asked sounding confused then she smiled.
"Ah yes moving pictures, my dear Swan takes me to watch those at times how would that be relevant here though?"

He nodded, "We might not want him to address her directly - but his insights are unusual, and he does have a talent for coaxing an Avatar out into the open, not by force or coercion, but by invitation... He might be the only one we have who can keep the poor soul calm."

"Very well, if you would be so kind as to contact this young Dreamspeaker about this matter then Mr Wainwright, I have my doubts and it will be dangerous but if he is willing to risk it, then he might be helpful, how you think he will be able to communicate with that soul and not be attacked by it though that you will have to explain to me if you would be so kind young man."

Colin looked evenly at Joakim, "Sir, I have news. Some good, some... very bad."
He stepped inside the office and gently closed the door, "Which would you like first?"

"I would like the news that require my attention the soonest first Mr Wainwright."
Joakim said and frowned.
"Now what have happened?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:41 pm

"Ghostbusters?"
She asked sounding confused then she smiled.
"Ah yes moving pictures, my dear Swan takes me to watch those at times how would that be relevant here though?"
Colin grinned, "Why, inspiration, of course."

"Very well, if you would be so kind as to contact this young Dreamspeaker about this matter then Mr Wainwright, I have my doubts and it will be dangerous but if he is willing to risk it, then he might be helpful, how you think he will be able to communicate with that soul and not be attacked by it though that you will have to explain to me if you would be so kind young man."
He scratched his cheek, "I'm... not sure I fully understand it myself, but it seems he sings to Avatars... That, somehow, can calm them and lure them into manifesting. Bugger if I understand it, but it seems uncomfortably intimate."

"I would like the news that require my attention the soonest first Mr Wainwright."
Joakim said and frowned.
"Now what have happened?"
Colin nodded, "The strike team returned... the mission was a failure; while the Masters started their grim work, it seems miss Carlyle's detached Avatar dampened the pain for her enough that she was able to summon more help. The teams suffered casualties; possibly multiple fatalities, including Master Carsen, judging by mister Hayden's expression... miss Carlyle did not escape completely unscathed, however; if we're really lucky, she's gone to lick her wounds somewhere other than the Labyrinth."
He sighed, "And I've seen what happened at the post office. The Union's attack was perfectly timed - twelve HIT-Marks, four MIBs and the two agents with which I negotiated appeared on the scene while the Fallen were still a bit disoriented... Three Fallen died there, the other three may have made it out through a portal just as the last HIT-Mark activated some sort of self-destruction device which seems to have a strong magical purging effect. Whatever that blast contained, it physically shook the scrying bowl; if the portal out was still open at the time... we're looking at three thoroughly Paradox-hammered Fallen, probably incapacitated in the Umbra somewhere. Even if they were completely clear of the blast, they're still rather on the harried side. I even got their names, or close as we can get."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Colin grinned, "Why, inspiration, of course."

"I see Mr Wainwright."
Crexia said though she still looked rather confused.

He scratched his cheek, "I'm... not sure I fully understand it myself, but it seems he sings to Avatars... That, somehow, can calm them and lure them into manifesting. Bugger if I understand it, but it seems uncomfortably intimate."

"Well that is certainly and interesting approach, I have never heard about anything quite like it young man. Hum the question is how much this strange soul will listen to him and if it will attack him but it is something to try through we are going to have to stand by to pull the young Dreamspeaker out if he ends up in trouble."
The archmaga said and frowned.

Colin nodded, "The strike team returned... the mission was a failure; while the Masters started their grim work, it seems miss Carlyle's detached Avatar dampened the pain for her enough that she was able to summon more help. The teams suffered casualties; possibly multiple fatalities, including Master Carsen, judging by mister Hayden's expression... miss Carlyle did not escape completely unscathed, however; if we're really lucky, she's gone to lick her wounds somewhere other than the Labyrinth."

Joakim's frown deepened and he muttered a few curses in Latin under his breath.
"Dammit, I hope those men and women will recover but it do sound bad, and it will be worse if Miss Carlyle decide to make an appearance when we attack the Labyrinth, hopefully she is scared off or to wounded to fight but this is a serious problem."
The hedge wizard muttered.
"How many of ours are hurt and how many are possibly hurt fatally?"
He asked in a grim voice.

He sighed, "And I've seen what happened at the post office. The Union's attack was perfectly timed - twelve HIT-Marks, four MIBs and the two agents with which I negotiated appeared on the scene while the Fallen were still a bit disoriented... Three Fallen died there, the other three may have made it out through a portal just as the last HIT-Mark activated some sort of self-destruction device which seems to have a strong magical purging effect.

"Hum...I take it the Technocrats also suffered fatalities then? I am usually not one to celebrate a death, even the death of an enemy but three Fallen dead without it straining our own resources and several Union men gone at the same time, those are good news."
Joakim said though he still looked rather concerned about the issue with Matty.

Whatever that blast contained, it physically shook the scrying bowl; if the portal out was still open at the time...

"Hum...well from what I have seen on the news there is not much left o the Post Office, there was shattered windows as far as the airport and two planes was damaged in the explosion and could not take off as planned...say what you want about the Union but they make good toys."
The Flambeau said just a little perked up from his worried at the thought of the explosion, just a little though.
"Let us hope it went through the portal and took out those three escapees...and perhaps in either case we can trace such a blast and find them and take them out before the battle if they are not already dead."

we're looking at three thoroughly Paradox-hammered Fallen, probably incapacitated in the Umbra somewhere. Even if they were completely clear of the blast, they're still rather on the harried side. I even got their names, or close as we can get."

"Hum...well Paradox and Fallen magi do not go well together."
Joakim muttered.
"Those names can be used to find them as well, though right now I am more concerned about Miss Carlyle, if those three escapees are that riddled with Paradox they are not much of a threat to us at the moment and are probably licking their wounds somewhere deep in the Spirit world where the disproving eye of Consensual reality can not see them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:51 pm

"I see Mr Wainwright."
Crexia said though she still looked rather confused.
Colin grinned, "The movies use a technological approach she might be able to mimic, that's all."

"Well that is certainly and interesting approach, I have never heard about anything quite like it young man. Hum the question is how much this strange soul will listen to him and if it will attack him but it is something to try through we are going to have to stand by to pull the young Dreamspeaker out if he ends up in trouble."
He nodded, "I can ask him when I see him next - I've got a matter to discuss with him in the morning. It's not something I can well coerce him into risking. But if anyone can calm miss Carlyle's Avatar down, it's him..."

Joakim's frown deepened and he muttered a few curses in Latin under his breath.
"Dammit, I hope those men and women will recover but it do sound bad, and it will be worse if Miss Carlyle decide to make an appearance when we attack the Labyrinth, hopefully she is scared off or to wounded to fight but this is a serious problem."
The hedge wizard muttered.
"How many of ours are hurt and how many are possibly hurt fatally?"
He asked in a grim voice.
Colin carefully didn't hear the curses, "Hopefully, she's made herself scarce. It depends a lot, I think, on how personally loyal she is to Abigail. As for the casualties..." He sighed, "I'm not a doctor. Everyone looked quite badgered when I looked in, and there were some who lay a bit more still than seems healthy... I don't think anyone got away unscathed or unruffled. A few of them might be combat capable still, though."

"Hum...I take it the Technocrats also suffered fatalities then? I am usually not one to celebrate a death, even the death of an enemy but three Fallen dead without it straining our own resources and several Union men gone at the same time, those are good news."
He nodded, "I'm afraid the guilt over luring the Technocrats to do our dirty work is going to stay with me for some time... The two regular agents were decent people, even if on the wrong side of the war... But yes, pragmatically speaking, it was an excellent bargain for us."

"Hum...well from what I have seen on the news there is not much left o the Post Office, there was shattered windows as far as the airport and two planes was damaged in the explosion and could not take off as planned...say what you want about the Union but they make good toys."
The Flambeau said just a little perked up from his worried at the thought of the explosion, just a little though.
"Let us hope it went through the portal and took out those three escapees...and perhaps in either case we can trace such a blast and find them and take them out before the battle if they are not already dead."
He frowned, "A bit more localized containment might be good, though... And who knows what condition the Umbral area around the post office is in. It's likely a safe bet the Fallen teleporter didn't portal straight back into the heart of the Labyrinth, though."

"Hum...well Paradox and Fallen magi do not go well together."
Joakim muttered.
"Those names can be used to find them as well, though right now I am more concerned about Miss Carlyle, if those three escapees are that riddled with Paradox they are not much of a threat to us at the moment and are probably licking their wounds somewhere deep in the Spirit world where the disproving eye of Consensual reality can not see them."
He nodded and tore out the pages with the sketches and notes from the notepad, "Indeed - here're their likenesses, names, and what rough information miss Jerkins could provide - not much, but it's solid, I believe. You... might find this upsetting, but one of the three possible survivors is Flambeau..."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:24 pm

Colin grinned, "The movies use a technological approach she might be able to mimic, that's all."

"Hum...you might be right I would not know that you will have to take up with Master Telar."
Crexia said and nodded.

He nodded, "I can ask him when I see him next - I've got a matter to discuss with him in the morning. It's not something I can well coerce him into risking. But if anyone can calm miss Carlyle's Avatar down, it's him..."

"That might be useful if we get the time for a long term solution then Mr Wainwright, for now I am more concerned about what we will do about Miss Carlyle and taking down Abigail's Labyrinth as the whole reason why we went after the girl now was to make sure she would not be an issue during the battle, so we need to deal with her withing a few hours at most, if at all possible. Off course if she do not show up during the battle we can make a long term plan to handle her, however for now the issue is that if Miss Carlyle and her mutated Avatar where to show up during the battle to take down the Labyrinth she will lessen our chances of victory considerably so I fear we do not have time to wait to come up with a plan."
The archmaga said as she regarded you.

Colin carefully didn't hear the curses, "Hopefully, she's made herself scarce. It depends a lot, I think, on how personally loyal she is to Abigail. As for the casualties..." He sighed, "I'm not a doctor. Everyone looked quite badgered when I looked in, and there were some who lay a bit more still than seems healthy... I don't think anyone got away unscathed or unruffled. A few of them might be combat capable still, though."

"That girl might throw a wrench in our plans to take that Labyrinth."
Joakim muttered.
"I am concerned about our own men and women though. I have to head over there to see how everyone are doing, are they in the cafeteria still?"
The hedge wizard inquired.
"Hum...that do not sound good, let us hope most of them made it."
He said but he was clearly worried.

He nodded, "I'm afraid the guilt over luring the Technocrats to do our dirty work is going to stay with me for some time... The two regular agents were decent people, even if on the wrong side of the war... But yes, pragmatically speaking, it was an excellent bargain for us."

"That guilt...is healthy Mr Wainwright, keep it to feel that way makes you more human, to see people and not just faceless enemies. Tactically this was a good thing for us, a very good thing, but we should not forget that it also cost lives, real lives that while our enemies also had hopes and dreams and loved ones, even so, one dead Technocrat are one less who will be trying to kill and capture my loved ones so I can not help but also celebrate that, even if I feel for those agents as well."
Joakim said soberly and sigh.

He frowned, "A bit more localized containment might be good, though... And who knows what condition the Umbral area around the post office is in. It's likely a safe bet the Fallen teleporter didn't portal straight back into the heart of the Labyrinth, though."

"Hum...you may be right, we are going to have to examine the area once we are relatively sure the Technocracy are done with their examinations, it is not a priority before we assault the Labyrinth though."

He nodded and tore out the pages with the sketches and notes from the notepad, "Indeed - here're their likenesses, names, and what rough information miss Jerkins could provide - not much, but it's solid, I believe. You... might find this upsetting, but one of the three possible survivors is Flambeau..."

"Hum...ah yes this one."
He muttered and looked at the drawing of the Hermetic and frowned.
"I know this man...and I am upset when someone from my House sell their soul to the Nephandi...if this man did survive and if at all possible I would like to take him down."
Joakim muttered angrily.
"I will see what can be done with this, if we can figure out where these magi are, if they are alive and if they are located where we think the Labyrinth are, if they are indeed far into the Umbra then we do not need bother with them for now, we can deal with them later, if they are at the Labyrinth though then at least we know they are weakened by Paradox."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm

"Let me see...she told me it would take her about fifteen minutes to get to the Chantry, then the question are how long it will take to convince Nicolai, but what about Oak Park in thirty minutes.

"What street and what side of it?" he asked, trying to make sure it was not the same park they'd been near getting Carmon out, or near anywhere else he'd heard might be trouble.

I do not know where the Tremere girl sleeps though so it will have to be up to her to tell you or not, but I doubt she will protest it is better to have someone know where you sleep and having to move than to burn."Tyler said. "I will let her know and she is on her way, unless you want her phone number so you can arrange the details with her yourself."

He frowned a little. "Please tell them but I'll take it anyway just in case."
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 pm

"What street and what side of it?" he asked, trying to make sure it was not the same park they'd been near getting Carmon out, or near anywhere else he'd heard might be trouble.

"Lake street left side."
Tyler said, it was not near where you had gotten Carmon out, it was another small neighborhood surrounding a green area but in another part of the city.

He frowned a little. "Please tell them but I'll take it anyway just in case."

"I will send you her number as soon as we hang up and I will tell her of your offer and hear what she have to say about it."
The vampiress said.
"Are there anything further I should get you that number and tell the Tremere girl you might be able the get her to safety if she is willing to tell you where she sleeps or some other place she know of where she can hide."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:22 pm

"Lake street left side."

"Very well, I will check it out but for now let's go with it."

"I will send you her number as soon as we hang up and I will tell her of your offer and hear what she have to say about it." The vampiress said.

"I'll call you back for it in a few minutes, after you speak with them, alright?"
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:32 pm

"Very well, I will check it out but for now let's go with it."

"Ok, I do not mind you checking it out Mr Roth Hicks."
Tyler said.
"I do not think there should be any problems but please let me know if there are any."

"I'll call you back for it in a few minutes, after you speak with them, alright?"

"Very well, that works for me, try to call me several times if I should fall asleep."
The vampiress said.
"In anyway the Tremere girl is on her way if I fall asleep and the meeting spot is changed then please call her and let her know, I am trusting you and your people with her life in this so do not let me down, I care deeply for my Anarchs."
Tyler said, clearly she was quite concerned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top