Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 am

"Very well...be careful and stay safe mea filius. I will contact you if there is any news, about the guest you inquired about, or anything else."
The old Hermetic said.
"Well then I should get back to dealing with the wards, oh and yes you might like to know that the little friend you made before you left was completely healthy and have been returned safely home."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

View user profile http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:01 am

"Yes sir, and good," he said, mindful of the time. He extinguished the flame and then went through the motions again for the candle for Joakim, so he could finish off the meet-up logistics and then call Tyler back after him...
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:16 am

Colin as you are talking with Joakim his phone calls and he mutters.
"Excuse me young man."
Before picking up the phone and answering.

Adley you hear the Security Chief's voice replying he sounded...haggard, his voice rusty and low as if he had quite a shock. The candle flame was slightly dancing.
"Mr Roth Hicks? What can I do for you?"
The old Hermetic hedge wizard said in a tired voice.
"If my student's candle is signaling someone is hearing us then know that Mr Wainwright is in the office with me so it should be fine."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:35 am

"The question is, how are we going to avoid her in the Labyrinth? If Miss Carlyle is there the most likely thing is for her to try to defend her home and then we need a way to deal with her...heaven help us."
Colin sighed, "Yes, it all hinges on whether or not she ran home to lick her wounds, or got spooked and left the area... Hopefully, the latter, but we can't count on that..."

"Master Telar might be able to build a trap but that helps little if the Nephandi are able to complete their plans today."
"Well, letting the Fallen do their dirty work is quite out of the picture."

"But we have to do what we have to do to survive...for the world to survive but...I really do not want to do this..."
He shook his head, "No, nobody would want to do this... nobody should want to do this..."

"I see...young Miss Alexander...poor child."
Joakim whispered.
"How is she doing now?"
He frowned, "Not well, but she should - hopefully - be on the mend very soon."

"Sometimes we have to do things because they are right, not because anyone orders us to do them, but just because they are the right thing to do."
"Precisely."

"We can hope there will be a public outcry for mercy, we can hope but that is by no means certain we might just be sending one more soul to the Sentencing Hall by trying to solve this."
The Security Chief warned.
"Can you live with that Mr Wainwright...if we take this Tytalus down and we find he have a new victim I mean?"
He looked down for a moment, "I don't see that I... have a choice in that. I'd just have to. I'd probably carry it with me for the rest of my life, but... even that consequence pales compared to letting this Tytalus carry on unimpeded. Who knows how many others he might have driven into the hands of the Fallen?"

He looked up as Joakim's phone rang and arched an eyebrow, giving the old man - did he look older now? - a quick nod and quietly stepping outside the office where he closed the door and leaned heavily on the wall, dragging a hand slowly down his face.
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:02 am

Colin sighed, "Yes, it all hinges on whether or not she ran home to lick her wounds, or got spooked and left the area... Hopefully, the latter, but we can't count on that..."

"We can hope that she ran, then again that Labyrinth is her hope I unfortunately find it much more likely she returned home when wounded."
Joakim said and sigh.
"So we need to have a plan to deal with her when we move on the Labyrinth."

"Well, letting the Fallen do their dirty work is quite out of the picture."

"Yes we need to stop them at any cost...I had just hoped that the any cost part would not quite be this...horrific."
The old hedge wizard said in a flat tone of voice.

He shook his head, "No, nobody would want to do this... nobody should want to do this..."

"No...nobody should want to do this."
Joakim muttered then he sigh and rubbed his eyes.
"I...will talk with Miss Jarden and get a...sample of her blood...in case we do not...find another alternative."
He muttered and sounded as if it was the last thing in the world he wanted to do.

He frowned, "Not well, but she should - hopefully - be on the mend very soon."

"That is good to hear."
The old linear mage said and managed a small smile.
"I hope the young Miss will recover completely."

He looked down for a moment, "I don't see that I... have a choice in that. I'd just have to. I'd probably carry it with me for the rest of my life, but... even that consequence pales compared to letting this Tytalus carry on unimpeded. Who knows how many others he might have driven into the hands of the Fallen?"

"You are right, that Tytalus can not be allowed to continue, he is no better than a Nephandus himself..."
Joakim said and frowned.
"But being the cause of another widderslainte being captured, especially if it is one who have not given in to their darker impulses will not be and easy burden to have to carry."
He said and looked concerned then he gave a slight smile.
"Just be sure you do not pick up any more Fallen dependents to care for, you do not need a collection."

He looked up as Joakim's phone rang and arched an eyebrow, giving the old man - did he look older now? - a quick nod and quietly stepping outside the office where he closed the door and leaned heavily on the wall, dragging a hand slowly down his face.

Joakim gave you a nod as you left to let him take his call from Adley. It was hard to say but something about the hedge wizard made him seam older, it was hard to put an exact age on him, beginning forties perhaps but now he looked as if the centuries he had been alive was pressing down on him.

You get out of the office and as you stand there you see Lady Arden come rushing down the stairs and heading for the cafeteria, she did not seam to see you in her haste to get where she was going, one hand holding up her dress a little so she could move as quickly as dignity would allow.

Adley as Colin leaves the office Derrick's candle calms down and is still.
"Mr Wainwright stepped out for a moment."
Joakim informed you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s7trif3 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:24 am

"Mr Roth Hicks? What can I do for you?" The old Hermetic hedge wizard said in a tired voice. "If my student's candle is signaling someone is hearing us then know that Mr Wainwright is in the office with me so it should be fine..."Mr Wainwright stepped out for a moment." Joakim informed you"

He frowned a bit hearing the man's voice, wondering what had happened now. Something bad by the sound of it but once the candle settled he began to speak of the matter at hand, keeping an eye on it in case it started flickering. "Please confirm the location and time," he began.
s7trif3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:09 am

"Ah yes off course I....excuse me but do you mean my location and time or the place to meet your contact's envoy."
Joakim said and he sounded so old he took a deep breath.
"For me it is five forty five and I am in my office at Chantry Morningstar...Chicago for where to send someone to meet the envoy? I do not think we have agreed on a good spot for that yet. I was waiting for your response on a good location."
He said softly.
"Please forgive me Mr Roth Hicks, I will collect myself in a moment..."

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:51 am

"We can hope that she ran, then again that Labyrinth is her hope I unfortunately find it much more likely she returned home when wounded."
Joakim said and sigh.
"So we need to have a plan to deal with her when we move on the Labyrinth."
Colin nodded, "She just might have become the most dangerous Fallen there... And I'm all for finding a better plan."
He frowned, "...I don't suppose attempting to teleport her to the moon or somesuch place is viable?"

"Yes we need to stop them at any cost...I had just hoped that the any cost part would not quite be this...horrific."
The old hedge wizard said in a flat tone of voice.
He frowned, "Indeed... the first danger of 'at any cost' is that it might get higher than you anticipated... and that someone you didn't expect to may have to pay it..."

"No...nobody should want to do this."
Joakim muttered then he sigh and rubbed his eyes.
"I...will talk with Miss Jarden and get a...sample of her blood...in case we do not...find another alternative."
He muttered and sounded as if it was the last thing in the world he wanted to do.
"I believe she was going to bed just a couple of minutes ago... If you prefer, I can ask her, and... spare you that discomfort. You might want to try to check with others about an alternative - any alternative at all."

"That is good to hear."
The old linear mage said and managed a small smile.
"I hope the young Miss will recover completely."
He frowned, "Yes, that's... quite possible. In the future I've seen, she'll have made some progress in reverting her Avatar's nature, though... well... she might not have all that long. I hope there's a chance to change that without unraveling everything..."

"You are right, that Tytalus can not be allowed to continue, he is no better than a Nephandus himself..."
Joakim said and frowned.
"But being the cause of another widderslainte being captured, especially if it is one who have not given in to their darker impulses will not be and easy burden to have to carry."
He said and looked concerned then he gave a slight smile.
"Just be sure you do not pick up any more Fallen dependents to care for, you do not need a collection."
He grimaced, "Actually, I do believe there's some manner of inheriting apprentices among the Order? Even a widderslainte should be afforded that acknowledgment if her current Master is tried and sentenced - and then there would be precedent for a Mentor to assume responsibility for keeping the widderslainte apprentice's darker predilections in check. Obviously, as I am not a Hermetic, nor a Tytalus specifically, there's no way that, hm, honour would befall me... but depending on the situation, I'm not sure the execution of the Tytalus would automatically doom any other... victims they might have. It would rather be amusing should the esteemed Seat of Forces be compelled to take such an enslaved widderslainte on as an apprentice to restore the honour of his House..."

Joakim gave you a nod as you left to let him take his call from Adley. It was hard to say but something about the hedge wizard made him seam older, it was hard to put an exact age on him, beginning forties perhaps but now he looked as if the centuries he had been alive was pressing down on him.
Colin briefly looked down; suggesting such a desperate and horrid tactic had not been kind... necessary, by all appearances, but not kind...

You get out of the office and as you stand there you see Lady Arden come rushing down the stairs and heading for the cafeteria, she did not seam to see you in her haste to get where she was going, one hand holding up her dress a little so she could move as quickly as dignity would allow.
He frowned and quietly followed to the cafeteria doorway, looking in. This was probably not going to be good news...

((OOC: Long workday yesterday; tired after, never got around to posting. At least S7trif3 kept the ball rolling. Or at least limping along. Razz Feeling better yet, dude?))
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:49 am

Colin nodded, "She just might have become the most dangerous Fallen there... And I'm all for finding a better plan."
He frowned, "...I don't suppose attempting to teleport her to the moon or somesuch place is viable?"

"Yes I am afraid she might be the most dangerous Fallen at the labyrinth, even more so than Abigail herself."
Joakim said and frowned.
"Teleporting her to the moon might work, though if she is a student of Spirit then the Gauntlet is very thin in space they say so chances are she might be able to get back though it will slow her down considerably. We would need a quick and skilled teleporter then though..."
He said sounding a bit happier at the prospect of another solution than turning Matty into a vampire to deal with her Avatar.
"We would still need a back up plan though...as something like that would not be easy."

e frowned, "Indeed... the first danger of 'at any cost' is that it might get higher than you anticipated... and that someone you didn't expect to may have to pay it..."

The old hedge wizard just nodded soberly to that.

"I believe she was going to bed just a couple of minutes ago... If you prefer, I can ask her, and... spare you that discomfort. You might want to try to check with others about an alternative - any alternative at all."

"I...would appreciate that."
Joakim said and sigh and shook his head.
"But please do not tell Miss Jarden...what we need her blood for, just ask her for a sample of her blood...I should carry the blame for this, not her."
He said softly.
"And I will begin to look into the teleportation angle and also see if anyone have...any other ideas."
He muttered and looked up at you for a moment looking old and worn.
"Oh please let someone have an alternative."
He whispered to himself.

He frowned, "Yes, that's... quite possible. In the future I've seen, she'll have made some progress in reverting her Avatar's nature, though... well... she might not have all that long. I hope there's a chance to change that without unraveling everything..."

"I hope so to Mr Wainwright, and if some way to clean corrupted souls are found that will be an enormous boon. Well if you know the Union will kill her I guess you will have to make sure she is protected during the attack."

He grimaced, "Actually, I do believe there's some manner of inheriting apprentices among the Order? Even a widderslainte should be afforded that acknowledgment if her current Master is tried and sentenced - and then there would be precedent for a Mentor to assume responsibility for keeping the widderslainte apprentice's darker predilections in check. Obviously, as I am not a Hermetic, nor a Tytalus specifically, there's no way that, hm, honour would befall me... but depending on the situation, I'm not sure the execution of the Tytalus would automatically doom any other... victims they might have. It would rather be amusing should the esteemed Seat of Forces be compelled to take such an enslaved widderslainte on as an apprentice to restore the honour of his House..."

"Well if you can maneuver that I would be most impressed, but yes it is possible if you manage to get someone to apprentice a potential victim of this Tytalus they might have a chance. However unless this man have apprenticed his victims in the first place they will not officially be Traditionalists and might not even get a trial unless someone take mercy on them and give them an apprenticeship."
Joakim muttered.

He frowned and quietly followed to the cafeteria doorway, looking in. This was probably not going to be good news...

You see that a cloth had been laid over Vincent, the old stern but kindly Enforcer had not made it. Philippa and Kristina was working on the female Quesitor you had not been introduced to, both Verbena cutting deeply into their own arms and looking concerned and in deep concentration, the Enforcer just lay on the ground, completely still and unresponsive. The third Quesitor was sitting now though he did not look well. Mr Horton was tending to him while Lady Crexia was helping out with the lesser injuries on the rest of the group.

Francesca was sitting on a chair looking a bit shell shocked but when she saw you she stood, wincing a little and limped her way over to you, she held her right arm protectively against her body. Adjan looked up he was helping a red haired young woman with a nasty gash in her leg binding the wound until someone could heal her, he clearly did not like Fran moving around just yet. Francesca glanced at him then looked at you and shook her head.
"We lost one of the Masters..."
She muttered sadly.
"And I never even learned his name..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:41 pm

"Teleporting her to the moon might work, though if she is a student of Spirit then the Gauntlet is very thin in space they say so chances are she might be able to get back though it will slow her down considerably. We would need a quick and skilled teleporter then though..."
He said sounding a bit happier at the prospect of another solution than turning Matty into a vampire to deal with her Avatar.
"We would still need a back up plan though...as something like that would not be easy."
Colin pondered, "The Gauntlet may be very thin in space, but she might find the lack of an atmosphere to more than compensate for that... I think young mr. Willis could be an excellent candidate for that task. And yes, we still need more contingencies..."

"I...would appreciate that."
Joakim said and sigh and shook his head.
"But please do not tell Miss Jarden...what we need her blood for, just ask her for a sample of her blood...I should carry the blame for this, not her."
He said softly.
He nodded, "I'll check the kitchen for a suitable container - a metal flask or similar; something that won't easily break or leak. And... I'll be carrying some of that blame, too; it was my dreadful idea..."

"Oh please let someone have an alternative."
He whispered to himself.
Colin nodded quietly to the whisper.

"I hope so to Mr Wainwright, and if some way to clean corrupted souls are found that will be an enormous boon. Well if you know the Union will kill her I guess you will have to make sure she is protected during the attack."
He scratched his head, "I know the Union will kill her if they attack Steelhaven Hall and she stays to fight - two variables I can't control... but I will tell her, and leave the choice to her... once she is sufficiently recovered."

"Well if you can maneuver that I would be most impressed, but yes it is possible if you manage to get someone to apprentice a potential victim of this Tytalus they might have a chance. However unless this man have apprenticed his victims in the first place they will not officially be Traditionalists and might not even get a trial unless someone take mercy on them and give them an apprenticeship."
He sighed, "No, but never underestimate the power of sympathy... All the same, let's hope the criminal doesn't have a current thrall..."

Francesca was sitting on a chair looking a bit shell shocked but when she saw you she stood, wincing a little and limped her way over to you, she held her right arm protectively against her body. Adjan looked up he was helping a red haired young woman with a nasty gash in her leg binding the wound until someone could heal her, he clearly did not like Fran moving around just yet. Francesca glanced at him then looked at you and shook her head.
"We lost one of the Masters..."
She muttered sadly.
"And I never even learned his name..."
Colin frowned and laid a gentle hand on Francesca's good shoulder, "I know... possibly two, if the healers can't help... The man was Master Vincent Jameson; house Guernicus. A good and decent man, if my assessment of him is worth anything; we exchanged a few words before you left... You know, you ought to sit down; you look a bit badgered."
He sighed, "And I've got to look for a small, suitable container in the kitchen; with miss Carlyle still on the loose, we have to consider a truly horrible contingency plan... but Chief Joakim should be out shortly to brainstorm for options. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me... You tried your best, but this time, the challenge was just too impossible and alien..."
Warpmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Colin pondered, "The Gauntlet may be very thin in space, but she might find the lack of an atmosphere to more than compensate for that... I think young mr. Willis could be an excellent candidate for that task. And yes, we still need more contingencies..."

"Well yes the lack of at atmosphere might be an issue unless she manage to shift through the Gauntlet at some speed, and if she dies then at least that will give us time to think up some plan to deal with her Avatar before it is reborn, if it is reborn that is and it will not just come back looking for revenge which unfortunately is also an option with that...that thing."
Joakim said and sigh.
"But yes talking with young Mr Willis about this is a good idea."

He nodded, "I'll check the kitchen for a suitable container - a metal flask or similar; something that won't easily break or leak. And... I'll be carrying some of that blame, too; it was my dreadful idea..."

"Well it is my operation so ultimately the responsibility is mine, and we have to do...something."
Joakim muttered flatly.
"Yes the kitchen should have something, if not the infirmary will have vials for blood samples but of course they can break."
He muttered and shuddered as if each word hurt him to utter.

He scratched his head, "I know the Union will kill her if they attack Steelhaven Hall and she stays to fight - two variables I can't control... but I will tell her, and leave the choice to her... once she is sufficiently recovered."

"It is not an easy thing to leave an save oneself if ones Chantry is in trouble...even if a bad outcome is known...I guess the only chance then is to try to find a way to stop the Technocracy from attacking Steelhaven Hall."
Joakim said and sigh.
"Or better it's defenses so that if that attack comes it can be fought of more efficiency, not that it is any guarantee."

He sighed, "No, but never underestimate the power of sympathy... All the same, let's hope the criminal doesn't have a current thrall..."

"Do not underestimate the power of fear either it can often overrule sympathy unfortunately."
The Security Chief muttered.
"But yes let us hope this man have not found another widderslainte to exploit, it do sound though with this man and other things that have come to light lately that Horizon need a clean up...and that is going to be one hell of a mess."

Colin frowned and laid a gentle hand on Francesca's good shoulder, "I know... possibly two, if the healers can't help... The man was Master Vincent Jameson; house Guernicus. A good and decent man, if my assessment of him is worth anything; we exchanged a few words before you left... You know, you ought to sit down; you look a bit badgered."

"I will be fine...my shoulder is dislocated, I made good friends with a tree at some speed..."
Francesca muttered and waved off any concern for her own health with her good hand but then she got a sad look in her eyes.
"I heard his skull...crack...I stood right next to Master Jameson trying to keep that thing of them and then I heard his skull crack like an egg...I could do nothing to help him, nothing I was just tossed aside like a rag doll and it was so clear it could have snuffed me out as if I was nothing if it had wanted to but it's focus was the Masters...I have never felt so helpless...I have seen people die before, I have killed...but that thing just tore through us like a mist of death and horror and then there where screams, so many screams and someone called Master Harris to get out out of there...we could do nothing against that...that horror."
Fracesca muttered.
"Master Vincent Jameson...I...will light a candle for him, there is nothing else I can do...I could not protect him."
She said and her eyes started watering up.

He sighed, "And I've got to look for a small, suitable container in the kitchen; with miss Carlyle still on the loose, we have to consider a truly horrible contingency plan... but Chief Joakim should be out shortly to brainstorm for options. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me... You tried your best, but this time, the challenge was just too impossible and alien..."

"More horrible than what...was already attempted?"
The young Euthanatos muttered.
"Yes...off course...I did not mean to keep you...Colin...I just wanted to tell you we lost one of the Masters...Jameson..."
She muttered repeating the dead Hermetic's name.
"We failed...we all failed."
She whispered flatly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:14 pm

(OOC: We are at 30 pages again and it is time to make a summary of this thread and fire up a new one. If I have forgotten anything important from this summary please let me know.

Adley and Colin ends up having to deal with a Souleater a powerful Bane who have been trying to gnaw it's way into Steelhaven. Aldey helps his Mentor kill the offending spirit but then starts the work of trying to figure out who might be infected and what other security breaches there might be. Colin also speaks with George and the old Guernicus promise to help him with the paperwork to get him the early advancement to Adept the Orphan needs to be able to take Anna as his apprentice, to test his visions the old mage works Time magick on him triggering a vision of Christmas time spent in Christina's home where Anna can get to play with a young vampire child. Colin speaks with the child's Sire and learns of a Malkavian that might be able to help cure Anna's phobia of needles. Colin also learns that he found the Kiasyd when the creature called his shop to get a new silver dagger made, and lo and behold that turns out to be correct. Colin asks Narim to help trace the Kiasyd down. Colin helps protect Jane and Dion when the Souleater tries to get into Jane's bedroom, this is only discovered due to Jeffry's imps. Colin manages to upset Curly but when he offers her a candle the little imp got happy again.

Aldey and Colin speaks with Cita about a potential cure for Beatrice and Amadeus gets started with plans for how to use Simmer's aid in creating an anesthetic for Bee's Avatar. Amadeus is told about Colin being Mia de Napoli's reincarnation and he takes it fairly well. Colin also tells George about this. The group spend some time helping to secure the Chantry after the Souleater's attack. Colin gets closer to his new owl friend, he also gets commanded to attend a dinner with Freddy's Cabal so they can be sure he have the best of intentions for her. Colin plans a victory party for when Abigail and Larson are taken out, after all if they are not defeated it really will not matter so he might as well plan for the best.

Some time are spent making plans with Jeffry and it is decided that both Colin and Adley would return to Chicago to deal with Abigail's labyrinth. To help out with staying safe during the attack Adley asks about some mental protection and Jeffry decide the best option is to ask Darrian Haagen for help. Aldey do this but the alchemist who agree to help needs the Flambeau to help take his dog for a walk first. Adley agree and after he have checked the wards in Darrian's room and found that the Souleater have tried to get in there as well he takes Mundi out for a walk, he finds a little spirit hiding in a trash can, the tiny Umbood is a messenger from the Deaconess of Riverside, it had been attacked by a Nephandus who had tried to use it to get access to Morningstar. Adley takes the tiny spirit with him to his Mentor so Jeffry can examine it for any infection before helping it to return home, he also have a chat with Bruce who decide to try to make a pair of glasses to see the Spirit world and he wish to ask Nico for help with it. Darrian gives Adley two vials of a potion that will protect the mind of whoever drinks it, with two doses each. Adley do have a bit of a paradox backlash and his hands feel like they have been in far to hot water, not something debilitating but certainly distracting.

Colin tell Ulv that his daughter is safe, the Hagalaz becomes a bit more friendly. He can not tell much more about whatever trouble is brewing in the Janissary though, he do not know much more. Colin and Adley return to Chicago, Cita teleports them, before she do so she and Colin have a conversation, they have a talk with Joakim and give their rapport. It seams that Hans have been keeping an eye on the cemetery where Matty's first Mentor is buried and have set a trap for her, once the Nephandus arrives a strike team will jump her and try to Gilgul her to deal with her dangerous Avatar, this prospect is deeply affecting everyone at Morningstar especially it is affecting Joakim's youngest apprentice who Colin have to stop and calm down as the boy is not taking the whole situation well, Joakim is very grateful for Colin helping his student sand says that he owe the Orphan a favor in return. Adley finds out that Fran have Freddy's purse and computer and they get them delivered to Joakim until they can bring them home to the young Virtual Adept.

Since Steelhaven came under the attack of a Souleater Joakim decides to heed the warnings from his guests and have Morningstar's wards checked as well. After some discussions about how to deal with Abigail's Labyrinth it is decided that more information is needed. Adley is sent to call his contacts while Colin go to ask Lady Crexia if she can find out how many Nephandi died at the post office, she shows him a vision of the event and it turns out three died and three managed to escape though they got allot of Paradox, eighteen Technocrats died in the attack and it only ended when one of the Hit-Marks saw the situation as hopeless and self destructed. Colin go to Jodelle's cell to inquire about the dead and surviving Nephandi and she gives him some information but not allot, when Colin return from the basement though he find that things have not gone to well with the strike team sent after Matty.

Adley calls Tyler, the Brujah is rather tired as the sun is coming up. However the two of them agree to send Nicolai's wayward childe to try to get Abigail's familiar from the Regent and talk him out of cooperating more with the Fallen now that they are not fulfilling their part of the deal, this is dangerous through this close to dawn and Adley calls Joakim to try to set up some sort of way to keep the vampire that are being sent safe and get her to somewhere dark in time.

It turns out Matty's Avatar have taken out the entire team sent after her, and killed one of the Masters of Spirit, Vincent Jameson while another is in critical condition. Colin comes up with the horrible idea of using vampire blood to Embrace Matty as a quicker way to deal with her soul, perhaps to quick for it to be able to react to before it shatters, Joakim did not take that suggestion well. Another option was to try to teleport Mattea to the moon and hope that vacuum would take care of her and that her soul would not just shift into the Umbra and then pop right back to Chicago to get revenge for the death of it's host. Killing Matty might just make matters worse.

Tane have been discussing with George if there is any way to get to experiment on captured Nephandi but the old Guernicus do not think so, not without more research being done first. He do give Tane the number to one of his old students though, a good lawyer, if anyone is able to help him it will be him, however as all Tane have is a bit of a rumor that werewolves can cleanse something similar to being fallen with a ritual they have, that just is not enough to risk creating a widderslainte over in the eyes of the Traditions. That Susannah might be able to tell how she cleansed her Avatar if she recovers enough to talk would also not be taken to seriously, not without proof.

Everyone get two exp for this thread.

Good gaming everyone. Very Happy

Here is the link to IC thread 17: http://chantrysteelhaven.forumfreek.com/t98-horrible-options-unexpected-help-and-hidded-passages-ic-thread-17#13147 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:14 pm

(OOC: Changed a reply to Strife slightly, it should be right now I hope.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top